College Girls Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls strip to pass an exam.
2.7k words
4.39
145.3k
23
0

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I overslept and missed my sociology exam because I'd spent the previous night partying to the extreme. Professor Cloud is usually very unforgiving in these situations, but I thought I'd contact her to see if she would let me make up the exam. She told me that two other girls also missed the exam and I could make it up with them later that afternoon.

I arrived at the classroom and the other two girls were already there. I didn't know the girls because their class met at a different time than mine. One of the girls was named Stephanie. She was a cute brunette, about five-foot-four with a petite body and perky little breasts. Stephanie was wearing a pair of denim overalls that were cut-off into short shorts. She was also wearing a sleeveless T-shirt with no bra underneath. From the side, I could see Stephanie's cute little nipples poking out against the thin material of the shirt. When she leaned forward, I could actually see her small breasts through the large armholes of the sleeveless T-shirt.

The other girl's name was Tawny. She was a bubbly little blonde, about five-foot-six with big breasts, but a tiny waist. Tawny was wearing a pair of tight white shorts that really showed off her firm butt. She was also wearing a red cotton midriff shirt with a low neckline that buttoned down the front. She left the top and bottom buttons open exposing part of her lacey white bra and displaying her firm, tan belly.

Since Professor Cloud was a woman in her late forties, I didn't see any advantage in wearing revealing clothing, so I just wore a pair of tight blue jeans, white T-shirt, and a plain bra and panty set. Professor cloud was an average looking woman that seemed to have a grudge against attractive young girls, so I found it very peculiar that she would give a make-up exam to the three of us.

Professor Cloud said she didn't have time to prepare a make-up exam and asked if we would be willing to take an oral exam. We all agreed since it was better than failing. Tawny got the first question wrong. I answered the next one wrong followed by a wrong answer from Stephanie. Professor Cloud was getting aggravated.

The professor decided that she was going to teach us a lesson. She said that each of us would stand up and answer a question. If we got it wrong, we would have to remove an article of clothing. If we were still wearing something at the end of the exam, we would receive an A. Professor Cloud said that if we didn't agree to her rules, we could leave now and fail the exam.

Tawny complained that someone might see us, but Professor Cloud said that we were all girls here and the blinds on the windows were closed. Tawny pointed out that someone might look through the window on the door. The professor replied with a chuckle that it was a chance the professor was willing to take.

Stephanie decided to state her complaint. She said that Tawny and I were wearing more clothes that her, but Professor Cloud told Stephanie that it should teach her to dress respectably when she comes to class. We finally agreed to the rules and the test began.

Tawny went first. She stood up and answered the question wrong. Tawny was forced to remove her little red shirt. She kept looking at the window of the door to see if anyone was peeking in as she unbuttoned the small top. Tawny finally dropped it to the floor and sat down with her breasts protected by a lacey white bra.

I was next and answered the question wrong as well. I decided to take my pants off first since the desk would protect the view of my panties from the door. After unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, I slid them to the floor exposing my white cotton panties. There was a shadow of my auburn pussy hair visible under the thin cotton material that the panties were made of.

As Stephanie stood up to answer her question, there was a knock on the door. Dr. Jones was looking in the window and Professor Cloud motioned for him to come in. He reminded the professor that they had a research meeting with a couple of graduate students. She told him to have a seat. Tawny was tried to cover her bra with her hands as she reminded Professor Cloud about the nudity involved in this exam.

Professor Cloud said, "Don't worry, Dr. Jones won't mind. Besides, he's a doctor."

Tawny replied, "He's a doctor of philosophy!"

Professor Cloud said, "Just answer the questions right and it won't be an issue."

Stephanie answered the next question correctly and was relieved when she sat down. Tawny, on the other hand, got her second question wrong and lost her shorts. Dr. Jones smiled when he saw Tawny's skimpy white thong. Tawny sat down looking a little embarrassed.

I got the next question wrong and did the unexpected. Everyone thought I'd remove my shirt, but I figured that my long T-shirt would cover my pussy. Dr. Jones watched intensely as I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my white cotton undies and slowly slid them to the floor. Unfortunately I was wrong in my calculation of the length of my T-shirt. It stopped right at the middle of my auburn bush, so the lower half of my pussy was showing. I just sat down and covered myself the best that I could.

As Stephanie stood up for the next question, there was another knock on the door. The two graduate students arrived for their research meeting. Professor Cloud told the guys to come in and take a seat. Tawny was mortified with the presence of the guys, but I wasn't all that upset about the new arrivals. I'd had several public flashing experiences before, so I decided to just play along with the professor's game.

As the guys took a seat at the front of the class, Tawny shrieked, "Excuse me, professor. I'm in my underwear here!"

I decided put my two cents in just to stir the pot and added, "Me too professor. Wait a minute, I don't even have my underwear anymore."

"I've already lost my panties! I'm naked from the waist down," I added, as I pointed towards my lap and slightly spreading my legs.

Professor Cloud said, "That's enough girls. Let's just finish the test."

The graduate students still looked a little shocked seeing Tawny and I sitting in front of them with some of our clothes missing. Professor Cloud explained what was going on and that brought big smiles to the boys' faces. The professor told the guys to think of it as payment for the research they would be doing later. Now Dr. Jones and the two students were sitting right across from us. They seemed to enjoy watching our humiliation as much as Professor Cloud enjoyed administering it.

The guys knew I was naked from the waist down, so they tried to casually look under my desk. I saw what they were doing and I playfully crossed my legs, lifting my right leg high over my left leg in the process. The guys were wide-eyed as they saw my hairy triangle. They may have even gotten a glimpse of my pussy lips! The whole time I was acting completely innocent as if I didn't know that they were watching me.

I decided not to stop there and pretended to have an itch between my legs. I slowly uncrossed my legs, spread them a little and started raking my long red fingernails through my auburn bush. The boys were watching my every movement and I was starting to get excited. I wanted to dip a finger into my pussy, but Professor Cloud saw what I was doing. I quickly put my hands on my desk and closed my legs together. I didn't want the professor to think I was having any fun. In the mean time, Stephanie answered her question incorrectly and Professor Cloud directed her attention back to Stephanie. The professor told Stephanie to remove her overalls, but she hesitated.

Stephanie said, "I don't know if I can do it."

The professor said, "We had a deal."

Stephanie continued, "When I made the deal, there weren't any men in the room. Now there are three and two of them aren't much older than me!"

Professor Cloud retorted, "Get on with it or get out."

Stephanie began to plead in a soft, crackling voice, "But you don't understand. I didn't wear any panties today!"

Professor Cloud pointed to me and said, "Mindy doesn't seem to have a problem showing off her little pussy, so drop those overalls!"

Stephanie slowly unbuckled the denim overall shorts and wiggled out of them. They fell to the floor leaving Stephanie standing there in just that sleeveless T-shirt. The T-shirt only reached down to her bellybutton, so her smooth shaved beaver was on display for Dr. Jones and the students to observe. Her bra-less titties were also visible under the worn out fabric of her old T-shirt. Stephanie's face turned red. She tried to cover her bald beaver with her hands as she sat down.

Professor Cloud said, "Hands on your desk!"

Stephanie replied, "That wasn't part of the deal."

The professor said, "I make the rules up as I go along."

Stephanie put her hands on her desk, but closed her legs together as tight as she could while Tawny stood up for the next question. Professor Cloud was making the questions extremely difficult. Tawny answered the question wrong and had to choose between her bra and thong. She chose the bra and tossed it on the floor. The men were able to see Tawny's full breasts and hard nipples for a moment, but she quickly wrapped her arms across her chest. Tawny sat back down with her arms folded in front of her. Her nipples were protected from the men's view, but there was plenty of cleavage showing.

Stephanie asked, "Professor Cloud, I thought we had to put our hands on our desk?"

Professor Cloud replied, "That's right. Tawny, put your arms down."

Tawny put her hands on the desk in front of her and gave Stephanie a dirty look. Her large breasts were now uncovered for the guy's viewing pleasure. The girls continued to exchange dirty looks as I stood up for my next question. Most of my pussy hair was hanging out from under my too short T-shirt as I answered the next question wrong. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and now I was only wearing a bra. My entire auburn bush was showing. When I sat down, I didn't even close my legs. I just gave the guys the full view and they appreciated my generosity. They started squirming in their seats and one of the guys even had a hand in his pocket. One only knows what he was doing.

It was Stephanie's turn to stand up next. Without thinking, she spread her legs like she normally would to stand up. With her legs apart, the guys could see every inch of her bald beaver. As Stephanie stood in front of everybody, she let her arms dangle at her sides. There was nothing to hide the smooth flesh between her legs. She got the next question wrong and lost her T-shirt. After dropping the shirt to the floor, Stephanie's little boobies and puffy pink nipples were poking out in front of her. Stephanie tried to sit down, but Professor Cloud told her to remain standing because she had lost all of her clothes.

Stephanie asked, "Why do you keep changing the rules. Haven't you humiliated me enough?"

Professor Cloud declared, "You girls will remember this day for the rest of your college careers. I bet you're never unprepared for a test again."

Stephanie slowly stood up again, but tried to turn her back to the men. She thought that it might hide her nudity a little. However, her young firm butt was now able to be seen by everyone. Stephanie must wear a very skimpy thong bikini because her tan lines were barely noticeable on her nicely tanned buns. Professor Cloud ordered Stephanie to face forward, so she turned around again. The guys were now able to see everything Stephanie had to offer and Tawny was taking great pleasure in watching Stephanie get humiliated. I guess it was payback time because earlier, Stephanie forced Tawny to put her hands down when Tawny tried to hide her boobs from the men.

Tawny's enjoyment was brief as she lost her panties a few seconds later. She was too mortified to remove them in front of the guys, so she turned around before taking her skimpy thong off. She bent over without bending her knees and began to slide the thong down her backside. The tiny piece of material slowly free itself from Tawny's butt crack. When Tawny bent over to push the panties down the rest of the way, her bare behind was directed right at the men. After removing the thong, she turned around and remained standing. There was a little bit of blonde fuzz showing between her legs as she faced forward looking ashamed.

There was now several prying eyes peering through the window of the door as I stood up, wearing only a bra. The other girls hoped that I'd answer the next question wrong so that we could end this thing. Unfortunately for the girls, I answered three questions in a row correctly. Stephanie and Tawny had to stand there completely naked enduring every excruciating second of public nudity. My situation wasn't much better as my only article of clothing was my bra. My pussy was still out in the open for everyone to see.

I finally answered a question wrong and shed my bra. My firm boobies were now exposed like the rest of my body. As Tawny, Stephanie and I began to reach for our clothes, it appeared that Dr. Jones wanted to see our young naked bodies a little longer. He suggested that we each get one more chance. If we answered the last question correctly, we would get an A and the exam would be over. Professor Cloud agreed, but said that we had to hurry. Apparently there was an evening class waiting to use our room and a crowd was forming outside the door. As we stood there naked, Professor Cloud gave us each an easy question. We all answered our question correctly.

Professor Cloud turned to the guys and said, "I guess the shows over. I just hope these girls learned their lesson. Come on guys, let's go to my office and get to work."

Dr. Jones said to Professor Cloud, "Thanks for the show. Those are some beautiful girls."

Professor Cloud replied, "No, those are some spoiled brats that needed to be put in their place. Besides, you know how I love to humiliate little premedonas."

Professor Cloud then opened the door and said, "All right people, the classroom's yours!"

There were students entering the classroom as Tawny, Stephanie and I stood there buck-naked! Our boobies and pussies were totally exposed for the crowd as we began to panic. Finally, we decided to just pick up our clothes and get out of there. Some of the boys patted us on our bare behinds as we bent over to pick up our clothes. A girl even reached around and tweaked my nipple! She thought it was funny. Tawny, Stephanie and I held our clothes in front of us and ran across the hall into the girl's bathroom. The girls and I got dressed, but in the confusion, Stephanie had left her T-shirt behind. All Stephanie had were those cut-off overalls, but she wasn't about to go back into that classroom and retrieve her shirt.

We all walked home together and Stephanie got plenty of looks as her breasts occasionally peeked out from behind the top of those denim overall shorts. Stephanie didn't even seem to care if her little nipples were showing. It was nothing compared to the torture she was put through earlier in the classroom. We talked about going out for a drink together, but after the punishment we received for partying the night before, we decided to stay home and study.