College Girls Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I remained on the ladder, Lizzie sprayed the perfume on her wrist and held it down, allowing the men to lean over and look up my skirt. My panties were made of a lacey see-through material and they were much more revealing than Lizzie's panties were. The men could actually see my butt crack through the transparent fabric as they looked up my short skirt. They got a good look at my nearly naked ass, but we sold an extra bottle of perfume, so it was worth it.

The buttons on Lizzie's tight dress were really straining against the buttonholes. As we waited for the next customer, Lizzie tried to adjust the front of her dress, but it was so tight that the top two buttons popped right off. She said that she wanted to change her clothes, but I told her that it was almost closing time, so she should just begin putting the samples away. Lizzie looked in the mirror and got a little nervous because the dress was unbuttoned below her breasts. When she bent over, her boobies were fully exposed under the gaping material.

Lizzie turned to me and said, "I've got a confession to make. I've never really shown off my body to a boy before. Flashing my panties to those men was the most daring thing I've ever done in my life. I don't think I'm ready to show some real flesh to anyone."

I said, "Well you're only young once. You may as well have some fun with that tight little body of yours while you can."

She said, "You're probably right, but showing off my underpants is one thing. Showing off my bare breasts is much different. And I don't know if I can ever take off my underwear in front of a stranger."

I said, "Well here's your chance to find out" as an older woman entered the store with a teenaged boy.

Lizzie said, "That's just great. I'm hanging out all over the place and there's a boy looking at me who's just about my age!"

I said, "Quick Lizzie, take your panties off!"

Lizzie said, "Not a chance!"

I said, "Come on, he looks more nervous than you do. Why don't you just relax and put on a show for him?"

Lizzie said, "No, absolutely not."

I said, "Lizzie, oh Lizzie, can Mr. Beaver come out and play?"

Lizzie started laughing and said, "Okay...well maybe. Let me think about it."

She gave me a shy grin so I knew that she was considering it. The boy was sort of cute and quite muscular, but he looked like a mama's boy. He was mesmerized by Lizzie's dress. As I waited on the woman, she told me that the boy was her nephew and that he was going to be a senior in high school, yet he still hadn't gone out on his first date. The woman seemed outgoing, but she said that her older sister was a bit prudish and sheltered the boy too much.

She said, "That boy is afraid to even look at a girl."

I said, "Well, if he doesn't look at Lizzie, then there's something wrong with him. She had a little problem with her dress a few minutes ago and now she's hanging out all over the place. She's really embarrassed."

The lady said, "I'll bet that when he gets a good look at her, he'll be the one that's embarrassed!"

Lizzie looked over at me and flashed a big smile. I think she was attracted to the boy. Then, while facing him, Lizzie bent over to pick up a bottle of glass cleaner. The boy leaned forward a little to sneak a peek down the front of Lizzie's dress. Lizzie looked up and caught him peeping at her titties. The boy got all embarrassed and looked away. Lizzie glanced over at us and we started to laugh. She leaned over again and the boy tried to steal another glance down her dress. This time Lizzie gave him a little more time to stare inside of the gaping material at her bare breasts before looking up at him.

Lizzie looked down at her dress, and then she looked up at the boy and said, "I'm sorry. Some of the buttons popped off this dress and my boobies are hanging out. I hope I'm not offending you."

The boy didn't answer. He just stood there and stared at the beautiful breasts displayed in front of him.

The lady turned to me and said, "She's quite an exhibitionist, isn't she?"

I replied, "Actually, she's shy and innocent. This is her first attempt at flashing a boy. She's really embarrassed to be drawing attention to her body."

The woman said, "Well, she's drawing so much of his attention to her breasts that I'm surprised the boy hasn't fainted."

We started laughing, so Lizzie came over to us and said, "Come on, don't laugh at me."

Then Lizzie looked at the woman and shyly said, "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to tease your son, but my dress is falling apart."

The lady said, "He's not my son, he's my nephew and if you can get him to break out of his shell, I'll buy five bottles of perfume."

Lizzie asked, "You mean he's shy around girls?"

The lady replied, "No, he's terrified of girls!"

I asked, "Lizzie, do you want me to take over? I know showing off your body is not easy for you. Maybe you should let me handle this."

Lizzie paused for a second and then she flashed a big smile and said, "No Mindy, he's kind of cute. If he's terrified of girls, then I think I know what to do."

Lizzie gave us a devilish grin and then she walked back over near the boy as I pretended to show the woman some perfume. Lizzie said hello to the boy and he said hello back to her. He took a step closer, but he didn't say anything else.

Lizzie picked up the glass cleaner and said, "Well I've got the cleaner, but I don't have any paper towels. Now what I can use to clean the counter?"

Then she said, "Wait, I know what I can use. I can use my panties!"

The woman and I looked at each other and said, "Her panties?"

Lizzie slowly lifted the front of her dress up to her belly button. Her white cotton bikini underpants were now completely exposed to the boy. He just stood there in a daze, not knowing what to do next.

Lizzie looked down and said, "Yes, I think my panties will work just fine, but I'd better make sure they're made of cotton."

Lizzie turned around and lifted up the back of her dress. She dipped her finger inside of the waistband of her panties and stretched it out away from her waist. Lizzie looked over her shoulder for a moment, and then she asked the boy to come closer to her.

She said, "I can't read the tag on my underwear. Can you look at it and tell me if my panties are made of cotton?"

The boy took the bait and tried to read the tag. With Lizzie pulling the waistband of her underpants away from her body, the boy was able to look right down at her exposed butt crack. She just stood there with her outstretched panties for the longest time.

The woman turned to me and said, "Is he going to answer her, or is he just going to stand there and stare at her bare ass all night?"

I said, "Have a little patience. He's probably never seen a girl's bare ass before and he wants to take a nice long look."

The boy finally said to Lizzie, "Yes, they're cotton."

Lizzie said thanks and turned around to face the boy. She lifted the front of her dress up again and started to caress the front of her underpants.

She said, "Mmm, cotton underpants feel so soft. Maybe you'd like to see for yourself. Would you like to touch my panties?"

The boy didn't respond, so Lizzie reached for the boy's trembling hand and placed it against the front of her underwear. She gently rubbed his hand around the front of her panties and then she pressed his hand against the wet spot between her legs.

Lizzie said to the boy, "See, my panties are nice and soft, aren't they?"

The woman looked at me and said, "Man, she's good."

I said, "I know. I'm ready to touch my own panties!"

Finally, Lizzie told the boy that she had to get to work. She let her dress fall down in front of her, and then she reached under her short mini dress and slowly pushed her panties down her legs. We started to laugh because the young boy's mouth just about hit the floor.

I said to Lizzie, "Don't forget to put the samples away before you clean the counter!"

Lizzie glared at me, so the woman asked, "She looks concerned. What's wrong?"

I said, "Those samples go in the bottom drawer behind her."

The lady said, "Oh my. She doesn't have any underwear on. When she bends over in that short dress, her bare little butt is going to be hanging out right in front of him. She's going to kill that poor boy."

I said, "But he'll die happy!"

Lizzie began taking the samples one by one and putting them in the bottom drawer behind her. Each time she bent over, the hem of her short mini dress would rise up, giving the boy an unobstructed view of her bare butt cheeks. Lizzie's face was red with embarrassment as she continued to expose her naked ass to the boy. Then Lizzie picked up the next bottle and paused for a second.

The lady asked, "Why did she stop?"

I replied, "That bottle goes on the top shelf. She'll have to climb up the ladder to put it away."

The lady said, "You're not going to make her put that one away, are you? She's wearing an extremely short mini dress without any panties on underneath and she's right in front of a boy. You don't really expect her to climb up and show him everything, do you?"

I replied, "Well, she's looking at the bottle. Now she's thinking about it. She's positioning the ladder. There she goes. Yes, she's climbing the ladder in a short mini dress without any panties on underneath."

The woman said, "And look at my nephew leaning over to peek up her dress. He's being rather obvious about it, wouldn't you say?"

When Lizzie climbed up the ladder, she took her time trying to find the box for the sample bottle and the young boy leaned over the counter to look up her dress at her firm naked ass. He was so obvious about peeping up her dress that it was as if he'd forgotten that his aunt and I were there. The way that Lizzie had her legs spread and her back arched, I'm sure the boy had a really good view. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a little beaver shot, too. Then Lizzie came down the ladder, turned around and bent over to put away the last bottle in the bottom drawer. When she did, her dress got caught on the edge of the cabinet.

The lady started to warn Lizzie, but I said, "Don't say anything. Let's see what happens."

The lady said, "I know what's going to happen. When she stands up, her dress is going to be torn off. She'll be left standing there completely naked in front of my nephew."

I said, "Don't worry, she can handle it."

She said, "I know, but can he?"

We waited with great anticipation and then it happened. Lizzie stood up and turned around, but the dress didn't budge. It was pulled down and every button on the front of the dress went flying. Lizzie looked down in horror as the patch of blonde fur between her legs was now openly exposed to the boy. The dress also fell off her shoulders, presenting her perky breasts to everyone in the store. Lizzie looked at me in shock. This was far more than she wanted to reveal to the boy. Lizzie was totally humiliated because the boy was staring at her. She didn't know what to do, so she tried to run into the back room, but the dress was still wedged in the cabinet. It was yanked down her arms and fell to the floor.

As Lizzie tried to run past me without a stitch of clothing on to hide her naked body from the young boy's view, I stopped her and said, "Its your turn to clean the counter."

She shrieked, "But I'm naked and that boy is looking at me."

The boy was gazing at Lizzie's bare bottom as the woman leaned over the counter and said, "Well, maybe he won't notice."

Lizzie turned to her and said, "Won't notice! He's a boy. I'm a girl and I'm naked! Don't you understand? I don't have any clothes on."

I said, "Lizzie, aren't you being a little dramatic. I'm not asking you to sleep with the boy. I'm just asking you to clean the counter."

Lizzie begged, "Please Mindy, don't make me go over there. Everything I have is showing. My titties, my pussy...everything!"

I asked the lady, "What do you think? I'm just asking her to do her job. Am I being unreasonable?"

The lady replied, "I don't know. Let me think about it for a minute."

Lizzie looked over her shoulder at the boy, who was inspecting every inch of her exposed flesh. Then she looked at the open doorway at the entrance of the store. We were in a secluded section of the mall, but Lizzie was still afraid that more men could walk in at any second.

Lizzie turned to the woman and said, "Please lady, hurry up. I'm standing in the middle of a store at the mall and I'm naked! Can you think any faster?"

I said, "Lizzie, don't be rude to the customer! Now go clean the counter and if I see any streaks, I'll make you do it again!"

Lizzie reluctantly walked over and sprayed the countertop, trying not to make eye contact with the boy. With her firm breasts and blonde bush right out where the boy could see them, Lizzie picked up her panties and began wiping down the counter. Her boobies bounced around a little as she vigorously wiped the glass countertop.

I said, "Don't forget about the glass on the front of the cabinet."

Lizzie said, "The front of the cabinet? Are you crazy Mindy? I don't have any clothes on! The store's still open. Come on, be reasonable. Please don't make me go out there naked."

I just motioned for Lizzie to get going. She took the bottle of cleaner and her panties, and then she walked around to the front of the cabinet. The boy was standing right beside her as she bent over to clean the glass. Her bare ass was pointed right at the boy. She looked over her shoulder at the boy and then she blushed because his eyes were like saucers as he gazed at Lizzie's naked body.

Finally, the boy leaned forward and said, "She's kind of mean to you, isn't she?"

Lizzie said, "You have no idea. Look at me, I'm naked and she's making me come out here to clean the counter. This is the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me in my life."

He said, "Well, you sure are beautiful."

Lizzie stood up, faced the boy and replied, "Oh you're just saying that because I don't have any clothes on. If I wasn't naked, you wouldn't even be talking to me."

He said, "That's not true. I'd like to see you again sometime."

The boy looked really embarrassed. He tried to look away from Lizzie's naked body, but it was obvious that Lizzie was starting to enjoy the effect that she was having on him. It may have been because of his red face or because of the bulge in his pants, but something inspired Lizzie to begin teasing the poor boy. Lizzie stopped cleaning the glass, turned to the boy and began to gently touch her nipples.

Lizzie said, "When you say you'd like to see me again, what you're really saying is that you'd like to see my titties again. You like these nipples, don't you?"

He stammered, "No."

Lizzie said, "No? You don't like my nipples? But they're so cute and pink, and when I make little circles on them with my fingers like this, they get all hard and sensitive. See how they're poking out at you?"

The boy said, "I didn't mean, no I don't like your nipples...I meant I'm not asking to see you again to look at your nipples."

Lizzie asked, "Well, if it's not my nipples, is it my butt that you're interested in?"

Lizzie turned around. She reached behind with both hands and softly caressed her bare butt cheeks. Then she slowly ran her finger up and down her sensitive butt crack, while the boy watched intensely.

Finally, she turned around and said, "Was that what you wanted to see? Do you like my butt?"

He stammered, "No...I mean yes, yes I like your butt. However, that's not what I wanted to see...I mean I want to see it, but when I said I wanted to see you again, I meant..."

Lizzie said, "I know what you meant. This is what you really want to see."

Lizzie started raking her fingernails through her pussy hair and said, "What you're trying to say is that you want to see my pussy again. You're only interested in this little patch of blonde hair down here between my legs."

Lizzie leaned back against the counter. Her feet were still on the floor, but her legs were spread apart. She continued gently running her fingers through her soft blonde pussy hair as the boy just stood there and watched.

Lizzie continued, "I guess I can't blame you for wanting to see my pussy. Mmm, it feels so good when I touch myself. And look down here between my legs. My pussy gets all wet when I move my finger up and down, see?"

The woman looked at me and said, "She's not making this very easy for him is she?"

I said, "Don't worry. He'll ask her out."

Lizzie closed her eyes and started to moan. She had one hand between her legs and then moved the other hand up to her breast. Lizzie kept rubbing, caressing, touching and moaning. If she wasn't about to have an orgasm, then she was one heck of an actor.

Finally, the boy brought Lizzie back to earth when he said, "No. I'm not interested in your pussy. I mean I love your pussy, I love your breasts, I love your whole body. You're really cute, but I'm just trying to ask you out on a date."

Lizzie stood in front of the boy and made absolutely no attempt to hide her nudity from him. Her firm round breasts and soft blonde pussy hair were staring the boy right in the face. Lizzie just stood there and let him see everything. She reached out and caressed his cheek and then he reached out and touched her cheek, too. Lizzie was completely naked, but the boy was looking into her eyes. It was like a tender love scene from a movie.

Finally, Lizzie smiled at him and said, "Okay, I'll go out with you, but I'll have to wear some clothes."

I said, "At least at the beginning of the date!"

Lizzie said, "Be quiet Mindy. We're going to go out on a nice respectable date."

That was all the woman needed to hear. The lady took her time buying the five bottles of her favorite perfume, as Lizzie remained naked, trying to make small talk with the boy. People were walking past the front of the store because the mall was closing, but the boy blocked their view of Lizzie's nude figure. Soon, I completed the sale and the lady headed for the exit. Lizzie kissed the boy on the cheek, and he followed his aunt out the door. He looked back to get one last look at Lizzie's naked body, then he left and I locked the door behind him. The store was now closed. Then I checked the cash drawer and went to the back room to give Lizzie a hug because it looked like we had a record night!

Lizzie was waiting for me in the back room naked. I put my arms around her, hugged her and pressed her bare breasts against my silky blouse. My hands found there way down her back and I grabbed her beautiful butt checks. Next, I pressed my wet lips on hers and enjoyed a deep passionate kiss. She was helpless to resist as I explored the inside of her mouth with my tongue.

I said that I wished we had a bathroom so that I could wash off the perfume. Lizzie showed me a box of wet wipes and she started wiping down her bare body. She told me that I had perfume all over me and that I should do the same thing.

I began to take off my thigh highs. Lizzie watched as I slowly rolled them down each leg. Next, I unzipped my mini skirt and it fell to the floor. Lizzie was spending a lot of time gently wiping her titties with the moist towel as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. It slid down my arms, leaving me in only my bra and panties. Lizzie eyes were transfixed on me as I displayed my feminine charms. I removed my black bra and as I slid my sheer panties down my legs and exposed my auburn bush to Lizzie, I saw her lick her lips. I think she was getting turned on. I know I was! Now, all of my clothes were lying on the floor and we were both completely naked.

Lizzie took a wet wipe and softly wiped my breasts. The cold moist towel made my nipples spring to attention. I started wiping her breasts and it had the same effect on her nipples. Even though we didn't have any perfume on our butts, we moved close to each other and started caressing our bare behinds with the wet wipes. I slowly ran my finger up and down Lizzie's sensitive butt crack. She said that it made her tingle all over. I told her that I like it, too, so she gently caressed my butt crack with her soft fingertips. We turned and kneeled in front of one another and our nipples were rubbing up against each other. I reached behind Lizzie and continued to lightly slide my finger up and down Lizzie's sensitive butt crack and she started to moan. Lizzie touched my bare butt crack again and I was in heaven. I love it when another girl softly touches me there.