College Girls Ch. 16

Story Info
Waitress forgets her bra as co-workers strip to defend her.
5.5k words
4.62
95.6k
19
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coffee shop was about to open and young Belinda charged into the backroom, late as usual. The eighteen-year-old girl is not very responsible, but she’s easily forgivable because she’s so sweet and innocent. As my boss, Traci, and I continued making the usual preparations before opening the front door for the customers, Belinda hurried to change into her waitress uniform.

Traci and I tried to get our work done, but we couldn’t help watching Belinda as she unbuttoned her tight jeans and slid them down her tan, muscular legs. Belinda has a cute face, firm body and a nice flat tummy. As Belinda stood there in her white cotton panties, she pulled her thin T-shirt up over her head revealing a set of big beautiful breasts with round rosy nipples. I’d never seen Belinda’s boobs before and I was impressed to say the least.

Traci looked at Belinda and said, “You were running late today so I guess you got dressed in a hurry.”

Belinda looked down, gasped and cried out, “Oh no, I forgot my bra!”

Belinda paused for a second and then asked, “Would it be alright if I wore my T-shirt under my uniform?”

Traci answered, “Sorry. Our dress code is the waitress dress, panties and a bra. If you forgot anything then you’re just out of luck!”

Belinda pleaded, “But my titties will be hanging out all over the place!”

Traci said with a laugh, “Quit complaining or I’ll take away your panties, too.”

Belinda blushed as she nervously reached for her uniform dress and slipped her arms through the short sleeves. The dress was actually a couple sizes too small for Belinda, so she struggled to fasten the buttons down the front. Belinda was forced to leave the top two buttons open because the dress was so tight across her chest. This caused the young girl to show a lot of cleavage.

My white uniform dress also fit snug around my petite, twenty-year-old body. Traci always buys our uniforms much too small for us, but somehow we manage to squeeze into them. Although I’m only five-foot-one, I’ve always felt that my medium sized breasts provided an ample amount of cleavage for the customers to peek at. However, Belinda is only a couple inches taller than I am, so her big braless boobies made my little titties pale in comparison.

Belinda’s uniform was even more revealing than Traci’s was. Traci, the owner of the coffee shop, is twenty-five years old and stands about five-foot-five. She has long dark hair and big boobs. Traci loves to show plenty of cleavage, so she normally unbuttons her uniform dangerously low in front. Traci also wears bras and panties that are made of such a thin fabric that her underwear appears to be non-existent to the customers. Normally, Traci is the most daring with respect to showing off her cleavage to the clientele, but today Belinda had her beat.

When the coffee shop was finally open for business, an older gentleman and his wife came in and ordered some coffee. The woman gave Belinda a dagger stare when she took their order. As Belinda was getting their coffee, a couple of men in their forties took a seat at a table across from the older couple. When Belinda returned and bent over to set the coffee down on the table for the old man and his wife, the hem of Belinda’s short dress rose up over her young firm butt, revealing most of her white cotton panties to the men at the other table.

After focusing on Belinda’s little underpants for a while, the men were disappointed that she had to stand up and turn around to take their order. However, when Belinda displayed her big braless boobs to the men, their looks of disappointment changed to looks of joy. Belinda tried to act professional as she asked the men what they wanted, but it was obvious what they wanted. With her top two buttons open, the separation in the front of Belinda’s dress extended down to the bottom of her breasts and without a bra, her nice pink nipples were poking out against the thin material of the white uniform.

The fresh-faced brunette was almost annoyed at how long it was taking the men to order, but it was obvious that the men just wanted to get a nice long look at Belinda’s big jugs. The men were very attractive, and judging by their clothes and watches, they appeared to be quite wealthy, too. Traci must have really been interested in the men because she wished that she was over there flaunting her body at the men instead of Belinda.

When Belinda returned with their order, the men enjoyed watching her bend over to set the coffee down on the table because Belinda’s big braless breasts wobbled in front of them. The men joked with Belinda and she remained in her bent over position while she talked to them. Unfortunately, bending over caused Belinda’s short dress to ride up in back and her white cotton panties were exposed to the older couple at the other table. The old man seemed to enjoy the view, but the woman looked offended and demanded to talk to the manager. Traci flashed me a devilish grin as she approached the older couple’s table.

Traci leaned over in front of the couple and asked, “What can I do for you?”

I could tell right away that Traci was using the situation to tease the guys at the other table. Traci’s short uniform dress rode up in back, just like Belinda’s did, but with the skimpy see-through panties that Traci was wearing, the men at the other table were treated to a better view than Belinda provided. The men could see Traci’s ass crack right though the thin material of Traci’s underpants.

As the guys examined Traci’s skimpy panties, the old woman said, “I don’t like the way you girls parade around half naked!”

Traci asked, “What do you mean half naked?”

The woman replied, “You know, without bras!”

Traci was wearing a bra, but it was so flimsy that her nipples poked out proudly against her tight white uniform dress. The woman just assumed that Traci wasn’t wearing a bra because Traci’s bra offered such little support.

Traci said, “I’ll have you know that I am wearing a bra” and then Traci started unbuttoning her uniform.

I knew that it was just an act, but Traci looked convincing as she angrily unbuttoned the front of her dress. She unbuttoned it all the way down to her bellybutton and then she pulled the top of the dress apart to present her bra-covered breasts to the couple.

Traci said, “See, I’m wearing a bra!”

The woman said, “Bra? You call that a bra? I can see your bottle caps!”

Traci smirked, “Bottle caps? You mean nipples?”

The old woman replied, “Yes, nipples! I can see your nipples as plain as the nose on your face!”

Traci said, “Well maybe you can see my nipples, but I normally don’t walk around with my dress open like this. Besides, I don’t think your husband is looking at my nose.”

The woman looked over and caught her husband examining the thin fabric stretched across Traci’s breasts. The material did little to conceal Traci’s hard pink nipples from the man’s view. The woman looked disgusted, but the man looked like he’d just won the lottery. Traci also had the guys’ attention at the other table. They looked like they wanted Traci to turn around so that they could win the lottery, too.

As Belinda moved behind the counter next to me, the old woman asked, “What about panties?”

Traci said, “Panties? You don’t think I’m wearing any panties? Well I am wearing panties and I’ll prove it to you!”

Traci lifted her dress all the way up to her waist to emphasize her point, much to the delight of the men at the other table. They could see right through Traci’s skimpy panties, as her butt crack was completely visible under the thin material. Traci was wearing her little undies so low that some of her ass crack actually hung out above the waistband and Traci’s nice firm butt cheeks were hanging out below, too.

Traci said, “There! As you can see, I’m wearing panties.”

The view from the front was equally exciting for the old man. He could see Traci’s brunette bush right through the front of her panties. Traci has a very pretty pussy, so the man was probably thrilled beyond his imagination. As Traci prolonged her discussion with the old woman, Traci shamelessly continued to hold her dress up in front of everyone.

The woman said, “I can see that you girls wear panties, but your waitress shouldn’t show her underwear to the customers.”

Traci asked, “You mean Belinda pulled her dress up in front of you like this?”

The woman replied, “No silly. We could see her underwear when she waited on the men at the other table.”

Traci blushed and said, “Other men?”

Traci slowly turned around and acted as if she didn’t realize the other men were there. She had a look of humiliation on her face as Traci continued holding the hem of her dress up to her waist while she faced the men. The top of Traci’s dress was still unbuttoned down to her bellybutton, too. The men’s eyes about popped out of their heads as they examined Traci’s underwear. Her nice pink nipples were poking out of the flimsy bra and her see-through panties did little to hide her hairy triangle from the men’s hungry eyes.

Traci said, “This is so embarrassing. I didn’t realize that you guys were looking at me. I’m sorry that you guys have to look at my underwear, but I’m trying to prove a point to the customers behind me.”

One guy said, “No problem. Do whatever you have to do!”

The other guy added, “And take as long as you need to.”

Belinda said to me, “How horrible for Traci. She’s standing there in front of those men and they’re looking right at her underwear. She must be mortified!”

I said, “Don’t worry, she knows what she’s doing.”

Belinda said, “But Mindy, you can see right through her underwear. Those men can see Traci’s nipples and her pussy hair. She looks almost naked. If only I’d worn a bra today, this never would have happened.”

I said, “Trust me Belinda, Traci’s enjoying every minute of this.”

Traci smiled at the men, and then she looked back at the woman and asked, “You could see Belinda’s panties like this?”

The woman replied, “Of course not. We saw them when she bent over.”

Traci leaned forward and said, “Oh, you mean like this!”

Traci’s smooth firm butt was pointed right at the older couple as Traci pushed her big melons towards the lucky guys. The old man was practically shaking with excitement as he gawked at Traci’s nice ass. The men were all smiles, too, as they were treated to a close up view of Traci’s nearly naked breasts.

The woman said, “In my opinion, you shouldn’t even wear those little dresses at all!”

Traci gave the men a nervous smile, and then she turned to the woman and said, “In your opinion, we shouldn’t even wear these little dresses at all? What are we supposed to do, take them off like this?”

Traci quickly unfastened the rest of the buttons on her dress and dropped the dress on the floor. Traci was now standing in the middle of the coffee shop at a public mall and all she had on were a pair of see-through panties and a flimsy little bra.

Traci turned to the woman and said, “You mean you expect us to walk around the coffee shop in just our underwear like this?”

The guys just sat there in shock as they gazed at Traci’s beautiful scantly clad body. The old man was really getting an eyeful, too.

The men were hoping that the angry old lady would tell Traci that she shouldn’t wear underwear either, but the woman just got up and declared, “I’ve seen enough!”

The woman stormed out of the coffee shop dragging her poor husband behind her. After the old woman left, Traci continued to stand there and talk to the men without bothering to put her dress on.

Several minutes later, Belinda said, “Traci must have forgotten that she doesn’t have a dress on. She’s standing there in front of those men and all she has on are those see-through panties and that skimpy bra.”

I said, “Yeah, right. I’m so sure that Traci forgot she’s half naked in public. I say we go put a stop to this before someone comes in and closes us down.”

I quietly walked up behind Traci, winked at the guys and then yanked Traci’s panties down.

Belinda shrieked, “Mindy, you’re so mean!”

I laughed and said, “Traci, the woman is gone. You can get dressed now!”

Traci looked down at her exposed pussy hair and with an embarrassed look she said, “Oh my, I forgot to put my dress back on…and here I am standing in front of customers. I’m really sorry guys.”

Belinda said, “See Mindy, I told you she forgot about her dress.”

I said, “Belinda, if she forgot, then why isn’t she scrambling real fast to get dressed?”

With her panties down to her knees, the men had a clear view of Traci’s naked pussy. Tracy had an awkward look on her face, but her look of embarrassment didn’t fool me. She knew exactly what she was doing. Traci wanted to leave her dress off and her panties down as long as possible to treat the men to a nice long look at her brunette pussy hair.

Traci was obviously attempting to tease the men as she slowly bent over to reach for her panties without blocking the men’s view of the little patch of dark hair between her legs. Then she acted as if she wanted to hide her pussy from the men as she slowly turned around. Her real plan was to intentionally parade her bare ass in front of the men before finally pulling up her underpants.

Next, Traci picked up her dress and then she faced the men so that her boobs and bush were easy to see as she slid her arms into the short sleeves. Even though her panties were back in place, her transparent underwear did little to hide her firm breasts and hairy triangle from the men’s viewing pleasure. Traci was also slow about buttoning up the front of her dress as her nipples remained on display for the men much longer than they really needed to be.

After Traci finished getting dressed, one of the men excused himself and went to the restroom. A couple of minutes later, I announced that I was going to go back and check on him in case he had become ill. I opened the door of the single unisex restroom and stepped inside. The attractive man’s pants were down around his ankles and when he saw me, he jerked his polo shirt over his private area.

I asked, “Are you okay? You left in a hurry. I thought that maybe you were sick.”

He replied, “No…no, I just had to take care of something.”

I knew exactly what the man had to take care of because he was trying to move his fist up and down over his rigid member, which was hidden under his shirt. However, every time he moved his hand, I’d ask him what he was doing and he would stop abruptly.

I said, “You seem tense and you look like you’re holding something under your shirt. Are you sure you’re alright?”

He said, “Yes, I’m fine.”

It was driving him crazy because he wanted to get off so bad, but he was too embarrassed to do it in front of me. I decided to stick around and prolong his agony.

I said, “Weren’t you offended by the way Traci showed off her underwear?”

The man said, “No, I rather enjoyed it.”

I said, “But you could see right through her bra and panties. I could understand if she was wearing underpants like mine.”

The man said, “Yours?”

I said, “Yes. My panties aren’t quite as sheer. They’re not as easy to see through.”

He said, “You can’t see through them?”

I said, “That’s right. Here, let me show you.”

I slowly lifted the hem of my short dress all the way up to my bellybutton, revealing my silky white panties to the man.

I was acting like a little girl that didn’t know what kind of an affect I was having on the man when I said, “See how my panties hide a little more than Traci’s panties did. A faint shadow of my pussy hair is peeking through, but you really have to take a close look to notice it. See?”

He swallowed hard as he peered at my skimpy underpants. The sight of my panties were obviously a little too much for the man to endure, and he started moving his hand up and down again.

I innocently asked, “What are you doing under your shirt?”

He stopped quickly and grunted, “Nothing.”

He looked to be in misery as beads of sweat began to roll down his face. I moved close to him and softly brushed my hand against his face.

I said, “You’re sweating. Are you hot?”

He replied, “Yes, its a little warm in here.”

I said, “I agree. It’s quite warm in here. I wish that I could unbutton my dress and cool off.”

He quickly asked, “Why can’t you unbutton your dress?”

I replied, “Unbutton my dress in front of you? But you’d be able to see my underwear!”

He said, “Well, you’re kind of showing them to me already, so you may as well get comfortable.”

I looked down and playfully said, “Whoops, I forgot that I was holding my dress up. Well, since you’ve already seen my little underpants, I guess it’d be okay.”

The man watched intently as I slowly opened each button up the front of my dress. Soon my silky panties and lacey white bra and came into view. Then I surprised the man by sliding the sleeves off my shoulders and taking the dress all the way off. When I turned around to set the dress on the counter, I could see in the mirror that the man was staring at my panty-covered butt. I could also see that he was trying to stroke himself again.

I said, “There goes that hand again. Let me look under your shirt.”

He stopped and said, “No, I’m okay.”

I leaned back on the counter in just my bra and panties right in front of the man. He desperately wanted to cum, but I was going to make him wait a little longer. There was silence for a few minutes as the man stared at my underwear. Finally, I decided that it was time to tease the man a little more, so I started talking to him again while drawing more of his attention to my partially clothed body.

I said, “Well, now that I’ve removed my dress, I can further explain what I meant about my underwear. Remember how you could see through Traci’s panties?”

He shook his head, yes, while watching every move I made. As I spoke, I was toying with my panties by dipping my fingers inside of the waistband. I was really teasing the poor man now as the sweat continued to roll down his face.

I said, “Like I said before, if you look real close, you can faintly see through my panties, but to really be able to see anything, I’d actually have to pull my panties down.”

I started to pull my little undies down and the man got a quick glimpse of my reddish-brown bush. Then I quickly pulled my panties back up.

I acted embarrassed and said, “Whew, I almost pulled down my underpants. I mean sure I want to show what it takes to see through my panties, but pulling down my underpants in front of a total stranger would be wrong.”

He said, “No it wouldn’t!”

I blushed and innocently said, “You don’t think its wrong for a little girl to push her panties down like this?”

I hooked my fingers under the waistband of my panties at my hips and slowly pushed them down just far enough so that a little bit of my hairy triangle was showing.

He said, “No, it’s not wrong. You can even go further.”

I teasingly said, “Further? I can’t push my panties down any further. If I did, you’d be able to see my whole pussy!”

The man wanted to see my neatly trimmed bush so bad he was shaking. The anticipation of seeing my fuzzy pleasure patch was driving him wild, so I was hesitant about pushing my panties down any further. He also wanted to release the pressure building inside of him, but I continued to make the man wait for that, too.

Finally, I decided that it was time to tease him some more, so I said, “Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to pull my panties down just a little further.”

He had a big grin on his face as I slowly inched my little underpants down far enough to almost show the man my entire pussy.

He begged, “More, more!”

I said, “More? Haven’t you seen enough? I mean just look at how much of my pussy is already showing!”

I stepped a little closer to the man and pointed to the ample amount of curly auburn hair that was hanging out above the waistband of my panties.

12