College Girls Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I'll bet that if I dropped these pants in the water, they'll sink to the bottom of the lake."

Belinda nervously looked up at me and said, "You can't do that. Those pants are the only piece of clothing I have left!"

I said, "Gee, you're right. If I drop these jeans in the lake, you won't have any clothes. In fact, we don't even have a towel for you to cover up with. You'd have to stay naked until we got all the way home."

As I dangled her pants over the water, Belinda begged, "Please don't let go of my pants."

I said, "Then come up here and get them."

She said, "But I'm naked. I don't have any clothes on. Everyone will see me!"

I said, "Well, I'm naked, too, and its your fault, so you'd better come up and get your pants or I'm going to throw them in the lake."

Belinda screamed, "You wouldn't!"

I said, "Oh wouldn't I?"

As I continued to tease Belinda, Traci climbed up into the boat and tossed the raft up front. Even though I was naked, Traci's wet skimpy underwear created the illusion that she was naked, too. The two of us must have been quite a sight because we were getting a lot of attention.

As I continued to dangle Belinda's jeans over the water, Traci said, "That's enough" and grabbed the pants out of my hand.

Traci then walked over to Belinda and said, "I think you suffered long enough. Here are your jeans."

Belinda looked relieved, but when Traci tossed the jeans down to Belinda, she missed them. They flew right passed Belinda and splashed into the water. Belinda reached for her jeans, but the brick quickly sunk to the bottom of the lake, taking Belinda's jeans along for the ride.

Traci said, "Oh no, you lost your pants. I am so sorry…but I guess accidents will happen."

Belinda nervously asked, "Now what am I going to do? I don't have any clothes to wear!"

I replied with a laugh, "It looks like you're going to be a nudie cutie for the rest of the day!"

It appeared to be an innocent accident, but knowing Traci, I'll bet she dropped Belinda's jeans into the lake on purpose. Belinda looked extremely humiliated as she clung to the side of the boat in an attempt to hide her nudity. The guys in the boats beside us couldn't wait for young Belinda to climb up the ladder. Traci offered to help Belinda get into the boat, but Belinda refused.

As a boat full of boys cruised by for the second time to get another look at us, Belinda argued that Traci should have to take her clothes off, too. The men around us joined in and said that it sounded fair since Traci was the one that lost Belinda's pants. After another beer, Traci agreed to oblige the crowd and began removing her underwear.

Traci unfastened her bra in back and leaned forward, allowing her big beautiful breasts to fall out of the cups. Then she slowly slipped the straps over her arms and held the bra up over her head with both hands. With Traci flaunting her firm naked breasts and round rosy nipples in front of everyone, she offered her bra to the boys on the boat. They were all calling for it, so she threw it to them and they fought over the bra like a garter at a wedding reception.

As Traci hooked her thumbs inside of the waistband of her panties, the boys in the boat were trying to get in position to catch them. However, there were guys in the next boat blowing their horn and demanding that the boys in the first boat move forward. The boys in the first boat reluctantly moved along and Traci had a new audience to watch her remove her little underpants.

There were both boys and girls in the next boat. Traci tuned her back to the teenagers and slowly slid her panties over her butt. After giving them a good look at her bare ass, she turned around and slid the panties the rest of the way down her legs. Traci slipped the panties all the way off and stretched them out like a sling-shot. With her perfect tits and pretty pussy on display for everyone to gaze at, she shot her panties across the water and they were caught in mid-air by one of the guys in the boat. The guys showed their appreciation by tossing several strands of beads to Traci.

The young topless girls on the boat wanted to show that they could get wild, too, so they pulled the bottoms of their bikinis down. One of the girls mooned us while the other two girls flashed their shaved beavers at us. The men on the boat next to us cheered for the naked teenaged girls.

Then a couple of the boys got into the act and mooned us, so Traci threw some of her beads back to them. I had to laugh because one of the boys turned around to catch the beads and his suit fell down. I could actually see his young penis pointing out at me and it looked pretty big! The boys and girls finally pulled their swimming suits up and moved along.

The people in the boat next to us were very nice and we stood around talking to them while we drank our beer. Traci and I sipped our beer with our bare breasts and naked pussies fully exposed to the guys in the next boat. My nude figure was also exposed to Barbie, who attempted to dominate the conversation with me. I was talking to Barbie, but I couldn't get over the fact that I was standing there in front of a group of men and I didn't have a stitch of clothing covering my bare body!

The men were only a couple of feet away from us, but Traci and I started feeling very comfortable in the nude. It was actually exciting for us, knowing that these men were getting such a thrill out of observing our bare bodies. After another beer, we became very relaxed, even though we were standing right in front of a group of men that we'd never met before in our lives and we were completely naked.

As I talked to Barbie, her boyfriend sat down in front of me, which put him at eye-level to my reddish-brown pussy hair. As he stared intently at my neatly trimmed bush, I made no attempt to hide from him. In fact, I even spread my legs a little wider to make sure that he was getting the best possible view of my pussy. Barbie appeared to enjoy the view of my pussy as well.

Suddenly, another woman in the boat handed us some towels and told us to cover up. We looked over and noticed that the water patrol was passing by. Going topless is legal at the lake, but going bottomless is against the law. The water patrol gave us a concerned stare, but they continued on and then the lady quickly took her towels back. Apparently, the women in the boat wanted Traci and I to remain naked as much as the men did.

We turned our attention to Belinda, but the naked teenager still refused to come out of the water, so Traci and I grabbed Belinda's arms and pulled her up onto the deck. There stood young Belinda in all her glory. Her big boobies, sweet nipples, smooth round ass and nice dark pussy hair were now exhibited to all of the people on the nearby boats.

Belinda was so embarrassed that her face turned bright red. She tried to cover her tits and bush with her hands, but she soon faced the harsh reality that she was destined to remain in the nude for the rest of the day. Finally, Belinda put her arms down and revealed her young naked body to everyone around us.

Belinda still looked mortified to be standing in public without anything covering her big boobies and hairy triangle. To help make Belinda feel more comfortable, the men in the boat next to us tried to get the women in their boat to remove their bikini bottoms, too. However, the women refused. They felt that the skimpy thongs that they were wearing exposed enough skin for the men to feast their eyes on.

Belinda's face was red from embarrassment, but Traci looked at me and said that my skin was beginning to look red from sunburn. Barbie seized the opportunity and stepped over into our boat. She said that she had some excellent suntan lotion.

I said, "Thanks, but how can I rub it on my back?"

Barbie replied, "Why don't you lie down and let me take care of that."

I laid down on the sundeck and let her go to work on my exposed skin. I was face down on the sundeck with my bare butt pointed up in the air as Barbie bent over above me and began squirting the lotion on my back. When Barbie bent over to work on my back, her firm little butt checks hung out of the tiny blue thong that she was wearing. Barbie spent a lot of time massaging the lotion on my back and the cool liquid felt good on my warm skin.

After finishing with my back, Barbie moved down to my bare behind as the men looked on. Barbie slowly rubbed my firm globes of flesh for a while, and then she put some lotion on her fingertip. She gently ran her finger up and down my sensitive butt crack and it made me tingle all over!

I moaned, "Mmm, that feels so good."

Barbie said, "Well then, let me put some more lotion on that pretty little butt of yours!"

Barbie could tell that having my butt crack tickled was turning me on, so she spent a great deal of time teasing the hypersensitive area on my bare bottom. She just kept teasing me by moving her finger gently up and down the entire length of my delicate butt crack. She would start at the top and slowly move all the way down until she actually touched my pussy, and then she would drag her finger over my butt crack until she reached the top again. I was disappointed when Barbie finally moved down to the back of my legs and then asked me to roll over.

The beer was really having an affect on me now because I was getting immensely turned on from the light touch of Barbie's fingertips. She was sitting at the end of the sundeck with my feet in her lap. Barbie started tickling the soles of my feet with the light touch of her fingernails, which caused me to squirm and separate my legs. From where Barbie was sitting, she had a birds-eye-view of my neatly trimmed auburn bush. Barbie slid her finger between each of my toes before finally giving me a nice foot massage. She was staring at my tight little pussy the whole time.

Barbie finished with my tiny feet and moved to my upper body. She quickly rubbed the lotion onto my shoulders, but then her soft hands found their way to my breasts and lingered there for a while. Barbie even tweaked my hard nipples a few times, which really got my juices flowing.

Barbie finally moved down to my flat stomach, which left my bare titties glistening in the sun. As Barbie worked her way down to my legs, Traci and Belinda stood close by and applied the lotion to their own naked bodies. I think Traci was a little jealous of the pampering that I was receiving, but she was also aware of the attention that she was getting as she slowly rubbed the lotion on her big boobies while the men watched.

The men quickly developed bulges in their swimming suits. When Traci saw the effect that she was having on the men, she gently pulled on her nipples to get them nice and hard. Next, she put a large amount of lotion in the palms of her hands and slowly worked the liquid into her big melons until the lotion was all rubbed in. After finished with her big titties, Traci moved down to her legs.

Traci took a seat in the captain's chair and swiveled the chair so that she was facing the men. She spread her legs wide apart, and then she began applying lotion to the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. The guys in the other boat had an unobstructed view of the incredible beaver shot that Traci was providing and her hands kept moving upward until she was actually touching her exposed pussy lips.

Barbie was now gently caressing my inner thighs and her hands kept getting dangerously close to my moist snatch in the process. She looked at me as if she was asking permission to touch my pussy and I answered by spreading my legs wide. Soon Barbie was working her fingers up and down my wet slit as she lightly tickled my nipples with her other hand. When she touched my love button, I was so turned on that I nearly came, but I held on and waited for her to insert her fingers inside of me.

Traci started thrusting a finger inside of her wet pussy as she pulled on her nipples at the same time. She had her eyes closed and began to moan softly, but I couldn't watch what Traci was doing anymore because I was too busy concentrating on what Barbie was doing to my pussy. Barbie was moving her finger in and out of my wet pussy and it felt so good.

As Barbie continued her assault on my pleasure place, I noticed that one of the men in the boat next to us was capturing the whole affair on his video recorder. It made me feel a little apprehensive knowing that my naked pussy was getting fingered by a woman that I'd just met, and it was all being caught on tape. I started wondering what was going to happen to that tape. Would the man look at my bare body and masturbate? Would he make it available on the Internet so that men all over the world could see me naked? I wanted to stop him, but the thrill of the moment was too intense for me to do anything about it. The feeling was really building inside of me and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.

I said, "Oh Barbie, you know just where to touch me. It feels so good!"

Barbie asked, "You like what I'm doing?"

I replied, "Oh yes…yes! Right there, right where you're at. Don't stop, please don't stop. I'm just about to cum!"

I was so close, but I kept fighting it until Barbie whispered, "Its okay. Let it go. Just relax sweetie and let it go."

Her sweet voice pushed me over the edge as my tight young body tensed up and then released a powerful orgasm. I was jerking around as everyone watched and then I finally went limp. I just laid there on the sundeck in the nude and watched Traci continue to touch herself. Barbie put my head in her lap and ran her fingers through my auburn hair.

The man with the camera turned his attention to Traci and she didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, she started playing up to the camera as the tape continued to roll. Traci moved both hands up to her breasts and massaged them, while leaving her legs spread wide apart.

She moaned, "Mmm, I love rubbing my boobies. It feels so good."

Traci slowly moved her hands down and said, "Oh look how hard my nipples are! Touching my breasts gets me so turned on."

As the man zoomed in on Traci's dark pussy, she inserted a finger inside of her wet snatch and began moving it all around.

Traci said, "I love moving my finger around inside of me. It gets me so wet. I also love to move my finger in and out like this. Mmm, in and out, in and out. Oh, it feels so good. I also like to touch myself here with my other hand at the same time."


Traci used the index finger on her other hand to gently caress her little clitty as she continued to stroke her nice wet pussy. Everyone was excited as Traci continued to lay it on hot and heavy.

Traci moaned, "This is just how I like it. Mmm, its so good…so, so good. I'm getting tense all over. Oh, the feeling's building. It just keeps building and building. I'm…just…about…there. So close…"

Traci was so tense as she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her legs were flexed, her flat tummy was tight and her head was tilted back with her eyes closed. Soon Traci's body began to shutter and she started breathing heavy. I could tell that she was reaching her climax, as the man on the boat was capturing it all with his video recorder.

Traci moaned, "I can't hold on any longer. Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Traci stroked herself a couple more times and then her body shuttered, signaling the completion of her powerful orgasm. Finally, Traci finished and laid back in the captain's seat with her arms to her sides. She just laid there with her head back, her eyes closed and her legs spread wide. The man kept panning up and down over Traci's bare bronze body, zooming in and out on her big beautiful breasts and the pretty patch of dark hair between her legs. Traci made no attempt to cover up or stop him, and the man now had in his procession probably the best female masturbation video ever made.

The man turned the camera on Belinda, but the shy teenager refused to do anything. She turned her back to the man, but she was unable to stop him from filming her young smooth ass. Finally, he got board with Belinda's naked butt and turned the camera back to Barbie and I.

After recovering from my passionate interlude, I tried to reciprocate Barbie's act of delicate delight by reaching up and caressing her breasts. Barbie seemed receptive to my advances as her nice pink nipples sprung to attention beneath the soft touch of my fingers. Then I moved my hands down to the tiny blue thong that Barbie was wearing.

I hooked my fingers inside of the waistband and gently tugged the fabric out from between her shapely butt cheeks. I slid the bikini bottoms down her firm tanned legs revealing a smooth shaved pussy. Barbie quivered as I touched her extremely wet snatch and I think she was ready for me to satisfy her desires, but the men on her boat started hooting and hollering about Barbie's bald beaver. The man with the camera even zoomed in between Barbie's legs to get a close-up of her silky smooth vagina.

The man announced, "Wow, I can't wait to get home and show this to everyone. All the guys at work are gonna love seeing your shaved pussy!"

Barbie got embarrassed and quickly pulled her thong up to cover her hairless pussy. Apparently, the man was one of her co-workers and he'd seen too much already. Barbie looked at me with blushing cheeks and told me that this would have to wait for another time and place. I felt bad leaving Barbie unfulfilled after she had just provided me with so much pleasure, but I guess she just couldn't bring herself to make love to another girl with her boyfriend, his buddies and a co-worker watching. I ended up giving Barbie a hug and a kiss, and then I jumped into the water to cool off.

Traci, Belinda, Barbie and I spent the rest of the afternoon splashing around in the water and flashing boys as they passed by. After receiving enough beads to fill a trash bag, we decided to head for home. Traci and I put our T-shirts and jeans on, while Barbie provided Belinda with a towel so that she wouldn't have to ride home naked.

It was still a little unnerving for the teenager to cruise down the interstate wearing only a towel, especially since Traci and I kept pulling the towel off and exposing Belinda's young naked body to truckers. The girls and I finally arrived home and we had a tearful goodbye because we were going to go our separate ways in just a few days. However, the memories of the coffee shop will stay with us for a lifetime.

12