College Girls Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was still in my bent over position, Miss Compton returned to her seat on the desk beside me. My face was only inches from her knees so I was able to get a look between her legs. I couldn't believe what I saw. Miss Compton was wearing super sheer pantyhose, but she wasn't wearing any panties! Her flesh tone hose were so transparent that it looked like she wasn't wearing anything at all. Miss Compton's dark brunette bush was completely visible to Robert and she didn't seem to have any problem showing it to him.

I just remained bent over, staring at Miss Compton's dark bush until she said, "Do you like looking at my pussy?"

I stammered, "Um...What?"

She said, "You're looking at my pussy. Do you like what you see?"

I didn't answer.

She continued, "Maybe you're not looking at my pussy. Maybe you just like showing your bare ass to Robert! Poor Robert has a huge hard-on and you're making it worse by flaunting your naked butt right in front of him. Now that's not very nice!"

I said, "Me? But you're showing him your p..."

She cut me off and said, "I'm doing nothing. I'm just doing my job. Now you stand there while I finish up with Robert. If Robert can't touch himself, then you can't either!"

Her statements really embarrassed me, but forcing me to stand naked in front of a complete stranger made me feel absolutely humiliated. It must have been pure misery for Robert to sit there in front of Miss Compton with her hairy triangle showing and then watching me parade around naked in front of him, too. Yet, he was unable to touch his throbbing member and satisfy himself. It almost seemed like cruel and unusual punishment. I know because the situation was making me feel quite frustrated, too.

There was a knock on the door as Miss Compton finished lecturing Robert about how he needed to control his urges in order to become a better human being. She instructed Robert to button his pants as I reached for my dress, but Miss Compton snatched the dress away.

She said, "I want you to put your panties on first."

I said, "My panties on first? But...but that guard is out there!"

She said, "Oh I'm sure he won't mind."

I was so embarrassed as I entered the waiting room without a stitch of clothing on. The guard just smiled as he observed my bare breasts and naked pussy. I had to bend over to pick up my panties, giving everyone in the room a clear view of my bare butt. I pulled my little underpants up my legs as Miss Compton chatted with the guard.

The guard sarcastically said, "New therapy, huh doc?"

Miss Compton replied, "Mindy's my new little helper. She's a nice girl, but she has a little trouble keeping her clothes on."

The guard just laughed as he opened the door to the hallway. Luckily, no one was out there because I was still clad only in my skimpy see-through panties. The guard led the prisoner out of the room and closed the door behind him. There was still a big bulge in Robert's pants as he left and I think the guard was pitching a tent in his pants, too.

After Robert left, Miss Compton looked at me, grinned and said, "Someone's going to be dreaming about you tonight!"

I wanted to scream at Miss Compton for embarrassing me, but all I could do was stand there and blush. I may have even given Miss Compton the impression that I enjoyed myself, but that would only give her the green light to push the envelope even further. I just finished getting dressed and left the office without saying a word.

As I laid in bed that night, I couldn't stop thinking about Robert's hard penis. It was right out in the open and pointing up helplessly, begging for a young girl's attention. I imagined myself straddling him and lowering myself onto him as I inserted his rock-hard manhood into my tight wet pussy. My fantasy was getting me excited, so I kicked off the covers, pulled up my little T-shirt and slipped my panties off. Deciding that my fingers weren't going to be enough tonight, I grabbed my hairbrush off the nightstand and inserted the handle inside of me.

As I worked the hairbrush in and out of my love hole, I imagined myself riding Robert's rigid manhood. Miss Compton was there, too. She had pushed her sheer pantyhose off and pulled her blouse open, exposing her big titties and beautiful bush to us. Her body was very impressive, but when she tried to insert a finger inside of her wet pussy, Robert stopped her and forced her to keep her hands to her sides. Miss Compton was not permitted to touch herself and the tension was killing her.

Robert was caressing my breasts, tweaking my nipples and pumping his stiff rod deep inside of me as Miss Compton looked on.

I was moaning, "Oh yes, yes...it feels so good" as Miss Compton begged, "Please, Robert! Do it to me, too!"

Robert said, "No. This is only for Mindy. You just sit there and suffer! In fact, take all of your clothes off. I want you to sit there naked!"

As Miss Compton slowly removed all of her clothes, the feeling was building inside of me and my flesh felt like it was on fire. Miss Compton took a seat on the couch with her rosy nipples and brunette bush completely exposed. She tried to touch her pussy again, but Robert instructed her to stop. She began to whimper out of frustration.

While Miss Compton looked on, I just continued going up and down on Robert's hard penis. He just kept pushing deeper and deeper, in and out, in and out until I reached the point of no return. Finally, I exploded and my body erupted in a violent orgasm as I screamed in ecstasy. I was drenched in sweat and fighting to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and expected to be in Roger's arms, but I regained my sanity when I realized that I was in bed, alone and holding a hairbrush.

Then I heard my roommate call out, "Mindy, are you finished yet? I have to get some sleep."

I giggled and said, "Sorry!"

I felt a little embarrassed. I guess I was moaning loud enough to wake up the whole sorority house. However, my embarrassment was short lived because I started thinking about Robert again. I began feeling sorry for him. It was terrible the way Miss Compton tortured him, although I must admit it turned me on thinking that he was probably dreaming of me and stroking himself at that very moment.

I'm still afraid of Miss Compton, but I'm also strangely intrigued by my role as a blackmailed sex slave. I wonder what Miss Compton is going to make me do tomorrow?

12