College Girls Ch. 19

Story Info
Coed stripped in the classroom and a restaurant.
6.6k words
4.61
106.9k
23
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so maybe I did sleep with my college professor to raise my calculus grade, but does that give someone the right to ruin my life? My Behavioral Studies teacher, Miss Compton, apparently thinks it does. When she found out about my rendezvous with my calculus teacher, Miss Compton threatened to have me expelled from college and threatened to nullify my transcript unless I participated in her research project. Now I've become Miss Compton's blackmailed sex slave and I must expose myself on her command so that she can study people's reactions to my displays of public nudity.

As I walked to class, I wondered what kind of cruel punishment Miss Compton had in store for me today. I didn't have to wait long to find out because Miss Compton stopped me as soon as I entered the building. She quickly ushered me into the women's restroom and instructed me to remove all of my clothes. I was apprehensive about her motives, but because of our arrangement, I had to comply with her request. I just hoped Miss Compton didn't plan to run off with my clothes, which would force me to scamper down the hallway and run across campus bare assed naked!

Miss Compton watched as I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my tight blue jean shorts. My denim shorts were so tight that when I pushed them down my legs, my pale blue panties slid down with them. A girl abruptly entered the restroom and while the door was open, a couple of boys in the hallway saw me standing there. Since I'd already removed my shorts and panties, all I had on was my T-shirt. From the way that the boys' mouths dropped open, I'm sure they got a good look at my neatly trimmed auburn pussy hair. They just stood there, staring at me as the door slowly closed. I was nervous when I removed my T-shirt because the boys were still out in the hall and they would be able to see me completely naked if the door swung open again.

It was a little chilly in the restroom. As I stood there without a stitch of clothing on, I got goose bumps all over and my precious pink nipples sprung to attention. Miss Compton lingered for a while, surveying my young nude body. I felt very self-conscious as she carefully inspected my firm full breasts, reddish-brown bush and smooth round butt. Miss Compton knew that I was anxious to put some clothes on, but she continued to make me wait. I think she was hopeful that another girl would open the door to the restroom, which would give the boys in the hallway a peek at my totally bare body.

After what seemed like an eternity, Miss Compton finally gave up waiting for someone to emerge, so she handed me a bag of new clothes and asked me to put them on. The bag contained a short plaid mini skirt and a white bare midriff top. The bag also contained a pair of sheer pantyhose, but no bra or panties. I examined the clothes and determined that they were a size too small.

I declared, "I can't wear these clothes. They're too small for me."

Miss Compton said, "Try them on. I'll bet you can squeeze into them."

I said, "Even if I manage to get these clothes on, you didn't give me any underwear. I'll be hanging out all over!"

Miss Compton smugly said, "Well then maybe you'd like to get kicked out of school and go back to your job as a waitress."

I solemnly replied, "No thanks. I guess I'll try them on."

I could hear the girl in the stall peeing and I briefly wondered what she thought of my conversation with Miss Compton. However, my attention was quickly diverted towards the opportunity to cover my nude body and I picked up the tiny knit shirt that Miss Compton provided for me. I slipped my arms into the sleeveless top and fastened the two buttons down the front. The clingy white shirt had a little collar and it was so tight that there were gaps between the buttons. The knit top left my flat tummy and bellybutton exposed, and I could feel my nipples poking out against the thin material.

I stood in front of the mirror and inspected the small shirt. My breasts are only medium sized, but they're natural and full, so the plunging neckline allowed a fair amount of cleavage to show. While I was still looking in the mirror, I lifted my arms up over my head. The bottom of the shirt rode up high enough to expose the lower portions of my globes, but the hem of the shirt stopped right at the bottom of my round rosy nipples. Since only a very small portion of my nipples were uncovered, I turned my attention to the rest of the outfit.

I hopped up on the counter and began slipping my dainty little feet into the pantyhose. The girl that was peeing came out of the stall and washed her hands in the sink right beside me. She had a funny smile on her face as she glanced down at my bare beaver, but she didn't say anything. When the girl was finished washing her hands, she opened the restroom door to leave and those boys were still out there. The boys now had a side view of me and they could tell that I didn't have any pants on. However, from their angle, they really couldn't see much more. The boys still watched me slowly inch the pantyhose up my legs until the door finally closed.

I jumped down onto the floor and looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe how sheer the pantyhose were. It almost looked as though I wasn't wearing anything at all! The pantyhose didn't have a cotton crotch or a modesty shield. They were just sheer from waist to toe.

I turned to Miss Compton and said, "I feel naked in these pantyhose. You can see right through them. I don't know if I can go out there in this short skirt without any panties."

Miss Compton said, "That's nonsense," and then she lifted up the front of her skirt.

Miss Compton continued, "See, I have on the same type of pantyhose and I'm not wearing any panties!"

Miss Compton's beautiful brunette bush was almost totally exposed beneath her translucent hose. As she stood there shamelessly displaying her hairy triangle, she noticed that I made no attempt to look away from the sight of her pleasure patch.

Miss Compton had a twinkle in her eyes as she asked, "Are you fascinated with the sight of my pussy?"

I replied, "Well, what's running through my mind is your habit of sitting up on your desk in front of the class while you give your lectures. I don't know if you're aware of it, but you have a tendency to spread your legs so the boys can see your panties…and today you're not wearing any panties!"

Miss Compton smiled and said, "Thanks for the info. I'll try to be more careful today," even though we both knew that she was well aware of her classroom teasing tactics.

Miss Compton continued to hold her skirt up and my eyes remained locked on the luscious triangle of hair between her legs. Since I was admiring her pussy, I guess it gave Miss Compton the impression that I was attracted to her.

Miss Compton grinned and asked, "You look like you're having devilish thoughts about me. Would you like to touch my pussy?"

I looked up at her and said, "Sorry, that's not part of our arrangement. I mean, sure you have a beautiful face with long dark hair and big firm breasts. In addition, your figure is well proportioned and you have long shapely legs."

I paused and she urged, "Go on."

Miss Compton was fishing for compliments so I continued, "I even must admit that for thirty-five years old, you're very attractive and you have a nice smile, but…"

She asked, "But?"

I said, "Well, you're fifteen years older than me, you're my teacher and you've blackmailed me into becoming your sex slave. That kind of killed any chemistry we may have had between us."

Miss Compton looked dejected and lowered the front of her skirt. I looked away and stepped into the pleated mini skirt that she gave me. I fought hard to fasten the buttons and the skirt left me feeling quite vulnerable. It was very short and it was made of a light cotton material. The plaid skirt didn't have a zipper. There were merely two buttons on the side holding the skirt up and those buttons didn't feel very secure. The fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear beneath the skirt just added to my uneasiness. However, I decided to go through with it so I slipped on my flat sandals and headed towards the restroom door.

Miss Compton stopped me and said, "Not so fast. I've decided to make a minor adjustment to your outfit."

She reached behind me and tucked the back of my short skirt into my pantyhose. I looked in the mirror and my nervousness increased one hundred percent! With my mini skirt pulled up, I could see my butt crack right through the transparent pantyhose.

I said, "You've got to be kidding! You don't expect me to walk into class like this, do you?"

Miss Compton replied, "As a matter of fact I do. I've seen this happen before. A girl uses the restroom and then accidentally tucks her skirt into her pantyhose or panties. All you have to do is pretend like you don't know your skirt is hiked up like that. I want to see how long it takes for someone to tell you about it. As soon as someone points out your little mishap, you're free to fix your skirt."

I said, "But my whole ass is hanging out!"

She said, "Don't worry. It's just an innocent gag. I'm sure the class will get a kick out of it…especially the boys!"

I asked, "How can you humiliate me like this? The skirt is short enough as it is, but now you're going to make me walk around with my butt cheeks showing and these pantyhose don't hide anything at all!"

Miss Compton replied, "Well, you know I could've been lenient if you'd shown me some compassion a minute ago, but when you expressed your true feelings about me, it just inspired me to raise the bar a little…I mean raise your skirt a little!"

I said, "Okay, I'll touch your pussy."

Miss Compton angrily replied, "Its too late! You already said that you aren't interested in me, so now you have to suffer the consequences."

Miss Compton paused for a second and then she added, "When I'm through with you, you'll be begging to satisfy me, but for now you'll just remain my little play toy!"

Miss Compton put my old clothes into the bag and headed off to the classroom. I waited a few minutes and then I worked up enough nerve to walk out the restroom door. As I proceeded down the hallway, I attracted attention from both boys and girls as they turned their heads to look at my butt. Then I entered the classroom and took a seat near the front. I heard plenty of smirks and giggles as I quickly sat down, but no one actually pointed out to me that my ass was showing.

I felt like a total slut as I sat there listening to Miss Compton's lecture. Even in my sitting position, I'm sure the students to the back of me could see the upper portion of my butt crack. I could almost feel the breath of the nerdy guy sitting behind me because he moved as close as he could to me in order to get the best possible view of my nearly bare ass. Then Miss Compton decided to make a public spectacle out of me.

Miss Compton said, "I need someone to come up to the board and write down these important points as I read them. Um, how about you Mindy?"

I said, "Who, me? Come up to the board? In front of the class?"

She replied, "Yes. Hurry up, we don't have all day."

I stuttered, "B…but…"

She said, "No buts, just get your butt up here!"

That statement caused the class to start laughing because they knew that getting my butt up there meant showing off my butt! As I slowly got up from my chair and made my way to the head of the class, I could feel everyone's eyes focused on my exposed rear-end. When I walked past Miss Compton, she looked down at her book and avoided eye contact with me. It appeared to the class that Miss Compton was unaware of my pantyhose predicament.

After reaching the front of the room, I was horrified to discover that the only piece of chalk available was lying on the floor. This was undoubtedly a calculated maneuver premeditated by Miss Compton because it forced me to bend over and pick the chalk up, thus exposing my nearly naked ass to all of my classmates. She must have had this lame excuse to get me up in front of the class planned all along.

With my back to the class, I could hear plenty of whispering and quiet laughter. As I bent over, my practically bare behind was out in the open for everyone to gawk at. Through the transparent pantyhose I was wearing, I'm sure everyone could see the crack of my ass just as easily as if I wasn't wearing anything at all.

My classmates were making jokes about me behind my back, but no one actually came right out and told me that my skirt was tucked into my pantyhose. Therefore, I was forced to provide everyone with a free peep show of my virtually nude backside. All of my fellow students fixed their eyes on my nearly naked butt cheeks as I wrote the topics on the chalkboard and Miss Compton slowly drug out the process to keep me up in front of the class as long as she could.

Finally, I finished writing down the last topic of discussion and I wanted to return to my seat, but Miss Compton said, "Don't run off yet Mindy. I'd like for you to remain up here and point to each topic as I discuss it"

I said, "Okay" and then I made sure that I was facing the class as I pointed to the chalkboard to refrain from revealing my practically bare butt to them any longer.

Miss Compton began with the topic that was at the lowest location on the chalkboard. I felt all right at first, but as she started discussing the topics that were higher up on the board, I realized that my skimpy shirt was becoming a problem. With my arms down at my sides, the tiny bare midriff top hardly covered my boobies, so I became very self-conscious when I had to lift up my arm.

It was bad enough that I had to stand in front of the entire class with only a pair of super sheer pantyhose covering my ass, but now Miss Compton was making things even worse for me. She instructed me to reach high up in the air so that everyone in the class would know which topic she was referring to. I'm only five-foot-one, so when I reached up high to point to a higher topic on the chalkboard, the bottom of my little shirt rode up until my nipples were just barely covered.

There was now silence in the classroom and I think the boys were holding their breath, hoping that my puffy pink nipples would pop out for their viewing pleasure. The boys were not only examining my flat tummy and exposed bellybutton. They could also see the lower portion of my firm natural breasts peeking out from below the tiny top.

I instinctively lowered my arm and some smart-assed guy asked, "Miss Compton, which topic are you talking about?"

Miss Compton just looked at me and said, "Mindy, please keep pointing to the topics until I've finished discussing them!"

Reaching up to the second highest topic caused my braless boobs to bounce around and I could feel the little shirt trying to work its way up over my breasts. I was very careful as I stood there because I wanted to keep the movement of my titties to a minimum. There was a lot of tension in the room as the little shirt continued to slowly creep up higher and higher in front of me.

I was really getting nervous because I could feel the hem of the shirt dancing lightly across my sensitive pink nipples. The fabric was tickling my nipples, causing them to poke out further than they'd ever done before. When the shirt crept up a little further, I sensed that the lower portions of my nipples were exposed. I was greatly distressed because every boy in the room knew that my teeny top wasn't going to be able to hang on when I reached up to point to the final topic.

When Miss Compton began discussing the final topic, I nervously reached up to point to the highest position on the chalkboard. I stood on my tiptoes when I elevated my arm, but it didn't help. My pretty pink nipples popped out from beneath the tiny top and everyone in the class could see them. A deep exhale sound was produced by the boys as my nipples finally came into view, but it was immediately followed by a collective sigh because I quickly lowered arms and covered my precious pink gems.

Then that smart-assed guy once again asked, "Miss Compton, which topic are you referring to?"

The class chuckled as Miss Compton called out, "Please Mindy, just keep pointing to the topic until we're finished!"

Again, I stood on my tiptoes and reached up high, causing my shirt to ride up. I thought my little top was going to hang on, but this time instead of my nipples just popping out, my shirt shot up over my titties like a slingshot and now my bare breasts were completely exposed. I was even on edge about my mini skirt. In my extended position, the hem of the short pleated skirt drifted up and I was afraid that my pussy was showing. Covered by only those transparent pantyhose, I knew that my auburn muff would be as easy to see as if I was naked under my skirt, so the precarious situation that I was in made me feel very uneasy.

I was mortified as I stood there with my titties on display for all of the boys to examine and I was even forced to stand there during Miss Compton's question and answer session. It wasn't a very difficult subject, but the boys sure had a lot of questions that day and I had to stand there with my boobs hanging out the whole time.

Finally, the session ended and as I made my way back to my chair, some rude guy called out, "Nice ass!"

I gave him a dirty look and then a girl sitting next to me said, "You can't blame him. Your butt's showing and you don't even have any underpants on."

I frantically looked behind my back and pretended to have just discovered that my bare butt was showing. Everyone in the classroom busted out laughing as I quickly pulled my skirt down. I felt totally humiliated and I didn't have to fake the embarrassed look on my face. Eventually, Miss Compton told the class to settle down and then she finished her lesson without incident before finally dismissing the class.

I was glad that Behavioral Science was my last class of the day because Miss Compton refused to give me back my shorts and T-shirt. Instead, she asked me to join her for dinner and drinks at the most upscale establishment in town. I told her that I wasn't really dressed for entertaining, but she assured me that my outfit would be very entertaining. I felt a wave of nervousness inside of me because I didn't want to provide that type of entertainment.

We arrived at the elegant bar and restaurant, which was located in the lobby of the town's finest hotel. The bar attracts mostly lawyers, politicians and business people. Everyone was dressed in professional clothing and business suits. College students rarely frequent the place because of the high prices and stuffy atmosphere, so my presence in that skimpy little outfit generated a lot of attention.

Miss Compton directed me to a circular sofa in the lounge. I was greeted by three men and a woman, all dressed in gray business suits. The woman was one of Miss Compton's Social Science colleagues named Jodi. She was only a little taller than I am, with blonde hair and golden tanned skin. She was around the same age as Miss Compton and she was wearing an expensive outfit with a blazer and a matching skirt. Jodi's skirt was very short and she appeared to enjoy showing off her smooth tanned legs.

As we sat down on the sofa, I was very careful to keep my legs together. From the men's position on the couch, it would have been very easy for them to steal a peek up my extremely short skirt. I was sitting between Miss Compton and Jodi, who were also dressed in short skirts, and the men constantly glanced down so that they would be ready in case any of the girls accidentally flashed them.

Apparently, the men were very influential in the mental health industry, so Miss Compton and Jodi were eager to impress them. When the men inquired about the projects that the women were involved in, Miss Compton quickly mentioned her research in the area of public nudity. Everyone had obviously consumed a few drinks before we arrived and the conservative looking men were quite distracted by the way that I was dressed. Jodi noticed the men's preoccupation with the inadequate coverage that my clothes provided, so she fueled the conversation about Miss Compton's research.

12