College Girls Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Compton continued wiping wet paper towels over my entire body until all of the soap was rinsed away. Once I was squeaky clean, I expected Miss Compton to return her attention to my tight wet pussy, but she just stood there and demanded that I wash her bare body. She pointed to the clock on the wall, which showed that it was five minutes until midnight, so I was technically still under her control.

I followed the same pattern that she used on me and started with her breasts. I massaged Miss Compton's big melons for quite awhile before tweaking her nipples to get them firm and erect. After getting my hands all soapy again, I worked to remove the oily mixture from her upper body before moving down to her beautiful round butt. Ever so gently, I ran my finger up and down the crack of her ass before probing a little deeper between her butt cheeks. Miss Compton purred, so evidently she approved of my tender touch.

After spending a great deal of time on her firm ass, I washed her legs and feet. I slowly worked my way up the front of her legs and her inner thighs until I finally zeroed in on her brunette pussy hair. I lathered up her dark hairy triangle and then I raked my fingernails through her lushes love-patch before dragging my fingers across the wet slit between her legs.

I moved my finger slowly across Miss Compton's pussy lips for a while, but eventually she couldn't stand the teasing any longer and forced me to insert my finger into her pussy. I began moving my finger in and out of her wet pussy, occasionally pausing to make little circles inside of her. When I determined that she was headed towards an orgasm, I stopped abruptly and removed my finger.

She screamed out, "What are you doing? Don't stop!"

I said, "Now don't complain. I have to rinse you off so the soap doesn't dry."

Paybacks are hell and I could tell that she was extremely frustrated, so I took my time wiping the wet paper towels all over her exposed skin. I used the last paper towel to rinse her pussy hair, and then we stopped and looked at each other.

I asked, "What are we going to do now? We're still wet and their aren't any paper towels left."

Miss Compton directed me over to a bench and she said, "I know a great way to pass the time while we air-dry."

Miss Compton asked me to lay down with my back on a low bench, and then she swung her leg over me. She lowered her pussy just above my face before bending forward and burying her head between my legs. Miss Compton's big titties were dangling above my tummy and her nipples gently tickled my soft skin as her boobies swayed back and forth. I was really turned on as Miss Compton moved her tongue around between my legs, so I reciprocated the action.

As Miss Compton concentrated on my young tight pussy, the door to the changing room opened. One of the other competitors entered because she apparently forgot something when she changed her clothes earlier in the evening. She quickly retrieved the item, but she gave Miss Compton and I a long look before heading towards the door. The girl and I smiled at each other as she left the room. Miss Compton was focused so intensely on what she was doing between my legs that I don't think she even knew someone came into the room.

As the door slowly closed, I went back to pleasuring Miss Compton. I began moving my tongue around on her love button while simultaneously inserting a finger inside of her waiting pussy. I moved my finger in and out, as I continued to lick her little clitty. Miss Compton loved what I was doing and I could hear her moan softly. Then she returned the favor by inserting her finger inside of me, too. It felt wonderful!

Miss Compton and I were really getting into it and I could feel the excitement building inside of me when I noticed that the changing room door quietly opened. Suddenly the face of the girl that entered the room earlier appeared, followed by the faces of another girl and three boys. I was so close to reaching an orgasm that I didn't alert Miss Compton. From Miss Compton's angle, I doubt that she even knew the voyeurs were present.

The bench was positioned at an angle towards the door and the voyeurs were looking right at Miss Compton's beautiful bare butt, which was slightly pointed in the air. With her legs spread, the people in the doorway could easily see Miss Compton's gaping pussy, which hovered just above my face. Knowing that people were watching us was somewhat embarrassing, but I was pretty drunk and very excited so I continued my assault on Miss Compton's sweet snatch.

As the passion began to build stronger and stronger inside of me, I tended to ignore our uninvited guests and I concentrated on Miss Compton's pink pussy lips. I was moving my tongue around while making little circles inside of her with my finger. Then I used my other hand to gently caress Miss Compton's butt crack. Miss Compton's body started twitching, so I knew she liked it. Even though she was on the verge of an orgasm, she never stopped focusing on my needs. The way she was stimulating my pussy was incredible and I never wanted the sensation to end.

Suddenly I heard Miss Compton moan, "Don't stop what you're doing because it feels so good…so good! Oh, I can't hold on any longer. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I tensed up, but I couldn't fight the feeling any longer and I began panting, "Me, too…me, too! I'm cumming!"

Miss Compton and I never stopped moving our fingers inside each other's pussy until we both signaled that we'd had enough. Miss Compton's legs gave out from exhaustion and she sprawled out limply on top of me. I kissed Miss Compton's pussy, which was resting against my chin. The kiss made Miss Compton's body shudder, and then I smiled at the voyeurs who gathered at the door. The boys and girls giggled and then they quickly scattered as if they didn't want to get caught peeking at us, but I knew that they were there the whole time.

Miss Compton saw the door shut and said, "Well what do you know, we had an audience."

I was surprised at Miss Compton's nonchalant reaction to our visitors. She didn't seem the least bit concerned that a small gathering of strangers watched us make love to each other. Then we reached for our clothes and came to the unpleasant realization that we no longer had any underwear.

I said, "Oh no, what are we going to do? We don't have our bras and panties anymore."

Miss Compton replied, "There's no one at this bar that hasn't seen us naked already, so what we're going to do is dance!"

As I slipped on my skirt, I said, "Dance? You've got to be kidding. Look how short my skirt is. If I pull it down, my butt crack and pussy hair hang out on top. If I pull it up, the slightest movement allows my bare butt cheeks and pussy to hang out underneath."

Miss Compton said, "Don't forget, I have the same problem because I'm wearing a short skirt, too. Besides, I drove, so you'll have to hang around until I'm ready to leave anyway."

I couldn't believe it. We put on our short skirts and cowboy boots, and then Miss Compton and I intensified our outfits by leaving our cotton blouses completely unbuttoned. We just tied them together in loose bows right below our breasts. We were showing an obscene amount of cleavage and our nipples looked like they could pop out at any time.

It was very hard to dance with no bras or panties. Our nipples were poking out against our thin shirts and it was almost impossible to dance in our super short skirts. Plenty of boys watched Miss Compton and I dance because every time we bent forward, our bare butt cheeks would hang out from beneath our short skirts. Miss Compton and I kept bending forward and vigorously shaking our upper bodies, which caused the bows on our shirts to slowly loosen up. The boys looked like they were going to have a heart attack, but every time our shirts fell open, we quickly tied them back together again, hiding our braless boobies from the crowd.

Our skirts also had a tendency to flip up in front, exposing our naked pussies to the boys. Miss Compton even enhanced the show by intentionally pulling my skirt up several times to give the boys an unobstructed view of my auburn pussy hair. Each time she did it, I blushed like a little schoolgirl and then I pulled my skirt back down. Finally, I retaliated by pulling Miss Compton's shirt completely open in front, but she just shamelessly flaunted her remarkable breasts to the guys and let them have a close-up view of her pretty pink nipples.

We were having a lot of fun teasing the poor boys, but after flashing everyone for about an hour, the bar finally closed. One of Miss Compton's students offered to be our designated driver. It surprised me that Miss Compton didn't throw herself at the good-looking boy because she'd had so much to drink, but instead, she sat in the backseat with me and carried on a conversation.

As we rode home, I looked over at Miss Compton and asked, "How can you strut around naked in a public bar and then expect your students to respect you next semester?"

Miss Compton smiled and said, "It's easy. I'm not returning to the university next semester, so I won't ever see these people again."

I said, "Not returning? What do you mean?"

Miss Compton replied, "I mean exactly what I said. I'm not returning to the university next semester. I've accepted a position at a research facility in California and I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. Otherwise, you never would have seen me so brazen as to parade around naked in front of all those boys."

I was so shocked at Miss Compton's statement that I didn't even realize how careless I was sitting. My breasts were practically falling out of my shirt and my legs were spread apart, exposing my bare pussy to the world. Miss Compton saw her former student adjusting the rear-view mirror to sneak a peek at us, so she repositioned herself to put on even more of a show than I was.

Miss Compton scooted up in her seat, causing her short skirt to ride up so far that the patch of dark fur between her legs was completely out in the open. Then she leaned sideways until one of her big melons fell right out of her shirt. Miss Compton sat back and got comfortable again, but her brunette bush and bare titty remained in full view for the boy to examine. We knew the boy was looking at us, but we continued our conversation as if he wasn't even there.

I said, "You mean you're leaving and I went through all of this for nothing?"

Miss Compton laughed and said, "Just think of it as a learning experience."

I was speechless. I'd just totally exposed my body in a bar full of friends and strangers, followed by a session of lovemaking to a woman in full view of several onlookers. Then, after being publicly disgraced, I learned that it was all unnecessary because my teacher was leaving town anyway.

On one hand, I felt like a fool because Miss Compton took advantage me, but on the other hand, Miss Compton gave me some of the most fulfilling sex I'd ever had! Miss Compton stated that this episode will make a nice finish to her paper, but I was just happy that this chapter of my life was finally closed. There was a great deal of comfort in knowing that I was finally free from Miss Compton's control, although now that I'd had a taste of her pussy, I was somewhat sorry to see her go.

Its funny the way things work out sometimes. I hated being a sex slave and yet in some ways, I feel that I will miss the experience. However, one thing is for sure…I will not rush out and seek a new master. Sexual slavery is a fetish that I never intend to repeat!

12