College Girls Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tossing the washers caused my braless breasts to bounce a little and that really caught the attention of the men. As they watched my boobies bounce, I got one washer in the box. Unfortunately, I missed with the other three. I had the same kind of luck with my glasses of beer. I got two in my mouth, but I missed with the third one. It spilled down the front of my blouse and the left side of my shirt was soaked. The thin white fabric became transparent and the cold beer made my nipple poke out prominently against the see-through material. The boys cheered frantically.

I put my hand over my beer soaked breast and said, "Well, I guess that ends the game."

Then Heather rushed over and said, "No, you can't quit now. We're just getting warmed up."

I said, "But Heather, I've got beer on my shirt."

She said, "Don't worry, I can take care of that. Hey Donna, can you get me a wet bar rag? Make sure it's nice and wet!"

A slightly overweight girl with a bubbly personality quickly charged over and handed Heather a sopping wet towel. Heather commanded me to hold my hands up in the air, and foolishly, I complied. She began rubbing the towel over the right side of my thin blouse until it was soaked.

I looked down and said, "Heather, the beer is on the left side, not the right."

Heather giggled and said, "Sorry" and then she began rubbing the wet towel over my left breast.

I must have really been drunk because I should have never said anything. Heather had already saturated the right side of my shirt with the wet towel and now she was doing the same thing on the left side.

As she continued to drench my shirt, I said, "Heather, maybe this isn't such a good idea. The fabric on this blouse is incredibly thin and you're making the material as wet as possible."

Heather said, "What's your point?"

I responded, "What's my point! My point is that the guys are all staring at me, and when you're finished, I'm going to look like the winner of a wet T-shirt contest. Everyone will be able to see right through my blouse!"

Heather said, "Well, let's wait and see how it turns out. Besides, it'll dry eventually."

I shrieked, "Eventually? What am I supposed to do in the mean time…let all the guys stare at my practically bare tits?"

Heather said, "Quit complaining and hold your arms up. I'm all finished and I want to see how it looks."

I said, "But Heather, if I hold my arms up, everyone will be able to see my wet shirt and I'm not wearing a bra."

She said, "Just do it!"

Like a fool, I lifted my arms so that everyone could see my sopping wet shirt. I glanced down and it looked to me like I didn't have a top on at all.

My face turned red and I said, "Oh Heather, what have you done? My blouse looks like it's gone!"

From the cheers of the men in the crowd, it must have appeared the same way to them. The thin white fabric of my blouse looked like it had disappeared and the cold water made my nipples very firm as they jetted out for everyone to see.

After all that, the guys still made me drink another glass of beer to make up for the one I spilled, and then it was time for the game to continue. Bending over to pick up the washers from the floor was my next big mistake. With all of the focus on my wet shirt, I temporarily forgot that I was wearing an extremely short skirt without any panties underneath. When I bent over, the back of my short skirt rode up, exposing my bare butt to the people standing behind me, which included Heather.

She immediately called out, "Hey look guys, Mindy isn't wearing any underpants!"

I was so embarrassed, but before I could do anything Heather pulled the back of my skirt up and revealed my ass to all of the onlookers. Then she softly spanked my bare bottom right in front of everyone. That really got the crowd going. I pulled down my skirt, but Heather was still lurking behind me. Now, not only did I have to protect my top, I also had to guard my skirt!

When I bent over to toss the next washer, Heather flipped my skirt up in back and pinched my little butt. I quickly grabbed my skirt and held it down, so Heather went for my blouse. She tried to quickly untie the knot, but when I struggled to get away, Heather just yanked on it. My heart sank when I heard the thin fabric begin to tear apart.

I shrieked, "Heather let go. You're ripping my blouse."

The crowd started cheering, so she pulled even harder.

I begged, "Please Heather, let go. I won't have a shirt to wear," but all I could do was watch as Heather tore the thin blouse into two pieces.

Heather giggled and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I got a little carried away."

Two strips of fabric were hanging down in front of me. My shirt was ripped wide open, but the wet material was still sticking to my breasts.

I was trying to hold together what was left of my shirt and that's when Heather went to work on my ass again. She lifted the back of my skirt and slowly started running her fingertip up and down my sensitive butt-crack. With all of the people watching, I felt humiliated, but then I began to giggle and twitch from the sensation of Heather slowly dragging her finger up and down the hypersensitive area between my butt cheeks. Heather was actually getting me excited, but the feeling of humiliation quickly returned when I saw all the guys trying to move behind me so that they could watch.

I said, "Heather, you'll have to stop doing that."

Heather said, "Stop? What for? Don't you like it?"

I blushed and said, "Well yes, but there are men standing behind us. I mean, well, it's a little awkward for me because they're looking right at my bare ass!"

Heather looked around and said, "Yes, I guess they are."

Then Heather decided to get the crowd involved by holding up my skirt and displaying my entire bare ass to the men.

Once the guys had an unobstructed view of my butt, Heather said, "Boys, why are you all crowded behind us? Is it because Mindy isn't wearing any panties? I mean come on guys, haven't you ever seen a young girl's bare ass before?"

I screamed, "Heather, you're not helping the situation. You're making it worse!"

While continuing to hold the back of my skirt up so that my entire ass was on display, Heather paused, took a long look at my butt and said, "Well, I guess I can't blame you guys for looking. She does have a mighty fine ass. In fact, boys have you ever seen a butt as cute as this one?"

Then Heather softly caressed my butt cheeks and said, "Look how smooth and firm her butt is. Yep, this is one sweet little girl…and she has one sweet little ass!"

As the guys howled, I quickly reached around to pull down the back of my skirt, while still holding onto the front of my skirt. Unfortunately, I no longer had a grip on my tattered shirt and it began to slide down my arms. My blouse was falling off and I was incapable of stopping it. All I could do was stand there as my braless breasts were slowly revealed to the men sitting in front of me.

Heather looked at me and said, "Oh, no, Mindy, you're loosing your shirt. The guys can see your bare boobies, now."

Then Heather added, "Wow, those are some nice titties, aren't they boys?"

As the guys clapped and cheered I said, "Thanks Heather. Why don't you just draw more attention to my predicament? Every time a piece of my clothing falls off, you make sure everyone sees it!"

Heather said, "Why are you blaming me? Didn't you know that your shirt was ripped?"

I said, "Of course I knew it. You ripped it!"

She said, "Well then, let me try and fix it."

I said, "No Heather, leave what's left of it alone. Please don't pull it off," but my pleading fell on deaf ears.

Heather pulled off the strips of material that used to be my shirt and left me standing topless in the middle of the bar. My face was scarlet red with embarrassment as everyone gawked at my bare breasts.

Heather held my shirt up and said, "Aw, look how torn up it is" and then she started pulling on the fabric to make the tear even bigger.

I said, "Please don't do that. I need my shirt back. I'm topless. I need something to put on."

She said, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," but then she pulled too hard and the shirt tore completely apart.

Now my blouse was nothing more than a pile of shredded fabric.

I said, "This isn't fair. You ruined my blouse, but you're still wearing your shirt."

The guys started chanting, "Take it off, take it off" so Heather looked at me and said, "I'll tell you what, if I lose the next round, I'll take my shirt off."

I agreed, so Heather tossed the remnants of my shirt into the crowd and then she went first. She got three in, but by some miracle, I got all four in even though I had to hold one arm across my bare chest. Heather never thought that I could win in my drunken state, but when I did, she tried to weasel out of the bet. However, the guys refused to let her off the hook, so she pulled her T-shirt over her head. Now she was feeling some of my embarrassment. Even though she was wearing a bra, her silver dollar sized nipples were visible through the lacy material.

I said, "Heather, you still have a bra, but I don't have anything to put on. What am I going to wear?"

One of the guys responded, "Nothing!" and then everyone laughed.

With my arms folded across my chest, I said, "Heather, we have to quit. There's no way I can continue to play this game topless."

Heather sternly replied, "Oh yes you will. I need to win back my shirt."

With one arm across my bare chest, I tossed my washers, but I only got one in the box. I thought that I would surely lose my skirt and have to finish the game stark naked, but I forgot that Heather had lost her shirt. She still had a bra on, but her nice round nipples were easy to see beneath the lacy fabric.

As she was about to toss her first washer, a guy yelled, "Nice nipples!"

Heather became flustered and buckled under the pressure. She didn't get any washers in the box. Now she was supposed to pull her pants down.

Heather pleaded with her friends, "Don't make me take off my jeans. Come on, the plan was to get her naked, not me!"

The plan was to get me naked? That statement should have raised a red flag, but because of the alcohol, I was only interested in making sure that Heather lost her pants.

I called out, "Hey, a bet is a bet. Take 'em off!"

Heather hesitated for a while, but she finally unbuttoned her jeans. As she pulled down the zipper, her pink panties began to show so the crowd started cheering louder. Then the boys really went crazy when Heather slid the tight jeans down her legs and finally tossed them on the table. Heather's little pink panties were so low-cut that some of her butt-crack was showing in back. A tiny bit of her sandy-brown pussy hair was showing above the waistband in front, too. I couldn't resist reaching out and pinching her butt.

She laughed and said, "Hey, stop that!"

Our playfulness was really getting the guys in the bar excited. We were about to go back to the game, but before we could continue, they made us drink more beers for our missed throws. Now my head was really spinning. I think Heather was getting a little tipsy, too.

I bent down to pick up a washer and Heather said, "I can see your butt cheeks. Here let me fix it."

Heather pulled down hard on my skirt and I yelped, "Whoa, that's far enough. My pussy hair is starting to show."

Heather said, "So what! Mine's hanging out, too."

We both giggled as she pointed to the waistband where a few tufts of sandy-brown pussy hair were hanging out of her panties.

Heather said, "These damn panties are so skimpy that I can't pull them up any further."

I giggled and said, "Well, at least you're wearing panties."

Heather said, "That's true. By the way, Mindy, I think you're okay. I guess I was a little mean to you before and I'm sorry. Now that were sort of in the same boat, I'll quit trying to pull your clothes off."

For the first time, I felt accepted by the guys and girls in the bar, and now the guys had someone else to look at besides me. However, the guys' focus on Heather was short lived. As I mentioned earlier, pulling down on my skirt put an incredible strain on the zipper and when I bent over to pick up a washer from the floor, I felt something pop behind me.

I looked at Heather and said, "Oh, no, my zipper broke!"

Then my zipper busted wide open and my skirt fell to the floor. Unfortunately for me, at that very moment Heather was kneeling down to pick up her washers. I stood up and I was now stark naked in front of everyone. I quickly bent over to pick up my skirt, but the skirt wouldn't budge. Heather was kneeling on it!

With my bare ass mooning the crowd, I squealed, "Heather, you're on my skirt!"

Heather looked distracted because my hairy triangle was only inches from her face as she muttered, "Um what, what did you say?"

I screamed, "Heather, you're on my skirt. I'm completely naked. Everyone's looking at me. Please get off my skirt!"

Heather said, "Oh I'm sorry. Here, let me get it for you."

Obviously, Heather was now drunk as she pulled up on my skirt. Then I heard something ripping and I quickly noticed that Heather was trying to pickup my skirt while still kneeling on it.

I yelled, "Heather, let go of the skirt. You're still kneeling on it. You're going to ruin it!"

Then everyone started laughing because Heather didn't stop pulling on the skirt until it was beyond repair. All I could do was watch as Heather ripped the skirt from the zipper all the way to the end.

I screeched, "Heather you've destroyed my skirt!"

Heather said, "Oops, I'm really sorry. I mean, I tried to rip your blouse, but this was truly an accident."

I nervously said, "Oh Heather, what am I going to do now? I don't have any clothes left to wear. Look at all the men. They're staring at me and I'm totally nude. This is so humiliating!"

As the men continued to ogle my bare body, I put one hand over my auburn muff while attempting to hide part of my butt with the other. There was nothing left to conceal my breasts, so they were just out in the open for everyone to see. The crowd was going wild, including a couple of men that looked like they were pushing sixty. The older men moved as close as they could to get a clear view of my young firm body.

I said, "Heather, the men are moving closer. What should I do? I'm bare-assed naked and all these guys are looking at me!"

She said, "Oh, they're just having a little fun. Come over here, sit down and have a beer."

I said, "But I don't have any clothes on! You can't expect me to sit here naked and have a beer with a bunch of men crowded around me."

She said, "Don't worry, these guys are harmless. They won't mess with you as long as Donna and I are around."

Now I was beginning to think that Heather truly did care about me. I was ready to sit down and have a beer, but all the seats were taken.

When nobody offered me a chair I asked, "Where should I sit? There aren't any chairs left."

Heather said, "Hmm…why don't you just hop up and sit on the table?"

I said, "Hop up on the table? Heather, that's a high table and do I have to remind you that I don't have any clothes on?"

Heather chuckled and said, "Just hop on up. You're among friends now."

I jumped up on the end of the table, and then Heather giggled and said, "Wow, I guess this is a high table. You look like you're on stage."

I was so embarrassed because everyone was sitting around me like I was the entertainment for the evening, which I guess I was. I crossed my legs tightly to hide most of my neatly trimmed auburn bush and I had an arm across my chest in an attempt to conceal my breasts. In my sitting position, there was also less than half of my butt-crack showing, yet everyone was still staring at me as I sipped on a beer.

I said, "Heather, I feel really weird sitting up here naked while everyone around me is fully clothed."

She replied, "Well, I'm in my underwear."

I said, "That's far from naked. Can't you find me some clothes to wear?"

She said, "Well, I'd really hate to hide that cute little body of yours."

I smiled and said, "You like my body?"

She said, "Hell yes. On the farm, I don't always ride the stallions. Sometimes I ride the fillies, too."

I reached out, held her hand and said, "I'm happy to hear that, but for now, can I just get some clothes?"

She winked at me and said, "I'll see what I can do."

Heather called out, "Hey Bob, what would it take to get this naked little girl a new sweatshirt?"

He replied with a laugh, "An orgasm!"

With that, the crowd started chanting, "Orgasm, orgasm, orgasm!"

Heather said, "No, really what would it take?"

He was originally joking, but when he saw the reaction of the crowd, he said, "An orgasm."

Heather said, "You can't expect her to play with herself right here in front of everyone. Hasn't she been humiliated enough?"

My body tensed up when he said, "No orgasm, no sweatshirt. And I want a real one, too!"

Heather said, "This is a rough crowd. You'd better give them what they want or you'll be going home in the nude."

I said, "They can't be serious."

She replied, "Hell yes they're serious. Just look at me. I'm a regular here. These are my friends and they haven't given me my clothes back yet. Hell, I'm surprised they let me keep my underwear. Now you'd better get started."

I said, "You don't mean…"

She replied, "Yes, I do. Come on, just close your eyes and make it happen…and don't try to fake it. They want a real orgasm."

I should have never drank so much tonight. Of course, I'd never do something like this with a clear head, but people do strange things when they're drunk. I was sitting on the edge of a tall table and Heather was sitting in a chair in front of me. Then to my dismay, a few guys pulled up chairs next to Heather giving them a birds-eye-view of what I was about to do. As the rest of the people crowded around me, I felt humiliated and excited at the same time. I slowly uncrossed my legs, but I crossed them again when the guys started howling.

One guy yelled out, "Come on, don't tease us!"

I worked up a little nerve and tried it again. With one arm across my chest, I uncrossed my legs, but I only spread them far enough for my fingers to work their magic. I tried to cover most of my furry patch with my hand as I dipped a finger into my tight wet pussy. After trying to play with myself for a few seconds, I pulled my hand away and crossed my legs again.

I said, "Heather, I can't go through with it. I've never done this in front of a big crowd before. I just can't do it."

The crowd moaned and then Heather said, "You just need a shot of courage. Hey Bob, how about a couple shots of tequila over here?"

I begged, "No Heather. I really lose control when I drink tequila. Besides, I've had too much to drink already."

Heather said, "Nonsense. We're goin' all the way tonight!"

Heather and I had a shot of tequila and after a few minutes, it was time for me to try it again. I put my hand in the same position where it hid my pussy hair, but this time I spread my legs wide apart. The tequila must have started to take affect because I was slowly losing my inhibitions, but just as I dipped a finger into my now-wet pussy, the bartender brought us two more shots.

I said, "No Heather, no more."

She said, "Come on. Just one more shot and that'll be the last thing you have to drink the rest of the night."

I took a deep breath and said, "Alright."

Without thinking, I reached for the shot glass, but I forgot to put my legs together. Removing my hand from in front of my pussy left my neatly trimmed auburn bush completely unprotected. To make things worse for myself, I was so drunk now that I wasn't even aware that my legs were still spread wide apart. Now I was giving everyone in the bar a beaver shot, especially the lucky guys sitting right in front of me.