College Girls Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man in his forties was sitting directly between my legs and he was examining my young moist pussy-lips in great detail, yet I did nothing to stop him. When he looked up at me and told me that I was beautiful, I just gave him an adoring smile to let him know that I appreciated his compliment. If I'd been consciously aware of what he was looking at, I'd have been mortified, but I just sat there and let him enjoy the view.

Since I'd had so much to drink, it was going to take me a few minutes to finally get myself to down the shot. In the mean time, I was sitting there holding the shot with my pussy out in the open for everyone to see. Finally, Heather and I downed our shots and it was time to get back to work between my legs. I slowly inserted my finger into my tight wet pussy, but as I stroked myself, I gradually fell back until I was laying spread eagle on the table.

I said, "Heather, I need help."

What I meant was that I needed help getting off the table, but Heather took it as I just needed help getting off!

Heather leaned over and whispered, "Sure honey, I'll help you out. I guess I kind of got you into this mess anyway."

Then Heather continued, "If were gonna do this, then were gonna do it right. Now lets start with those nice titties of yours."

I said, "Heather, you can't, I mean everyone's watching, I mean…"

She said, "Just lay back and enjoy the ride."

I was powerless to stop her as she pulled my arm off my breasts and began softly kissing my nipples. It felt so good that I reached behind Heather's head and began running my fingers through her hair. This prevented Heather from pulling her lips away from my breasts. I was really enjoying it, but then I opened my eyes for a moment and saw several older men, a few younger guys and even some younger girls standing over me and watching the performance.

Then I lifted my head and saw that there were a few guys sitting between my spread legs and getting a close-up view of my bare beaver. That made me a little nervous, but when one of them reached out and actually touched my hairy triangle, Donna stepped in and slapped his face before his finger could penetrate me. Bob the bartender threatened to throw him out. He told the guy that there weren't going to be any rapes in his bar. Now I was able to relax because I felt protected.

With Heather bent over the side of me, Donna wanted to have some fun so she put a finger in Heather's panties and pulled them down a little bit. Part of Heather's butt crack was showing, so Heather reached back and pulled her panties up.

Heather laughed and said, "Hey stop that."

The people also laughed, so Donna did it again. Donna slipped a finger into Heather's undies and pulled the little pink panties down even further this time. Almost all of Heather's butt crack was showing now.

As she yanked up her panties, Heather yelled out, "Now come on Donna. You almost pulled them all the way down that time."

The guys started chanting, "All the way, all the way," so Donna did it again, only this time she pulled the little pink undies all the way down to Heather's thighs. Her bare ass was completely exposed to the people standing behind her and they started cheering.

The crowd expected Heather to get flustered and put her panties up, but she just laughed and said, "If you need to see my ass that bad, then you're welcome to it!"

The crowd was shocked when Heather left her bare butt exposed. They were even more surprised when I put my hand on her beautiful behind and Heather did nothing to push it away. The tequila must have had an affect on Heather, because she didn't argue at all. If fact, I started to pull my hand away and she put it back on her butt. Heather had a nice smooth toned ass and I loved caressing it. Then I began softly tickling the inside of her butt-crack. She must have liked it because I could feel her body tense up and she started sucking my nipples a little harder. Next, I slid my hand up her back and popped her bra open.

Heather smiled at me and said, "What are you doing? You're trying to get me naked, aren't you!"

I replied, "Your lacy bra is a little rough against my skin."

Heather said, "Can't you ignore it, I mean we're in a bar and I'm almost naked."

I said, "Well, I'm already naked and I'd rather feel your bare breasts pressed against me. Come on, Heather. Won't you get naked with me, please?"

Someone yelled out, "Give her what she wants."

Heather rose up off me and said, "It'll take another shot."

As she waited for her tequila to arrive, she left me lying there spread eagle and stark naked. I was too worn out to fight it, so I just laid there and let everyone feast their eyes on me. Heather was standing beside me and with her bra unclasped, it was about to fall off, but her nipples were still partially covered. However, with her panties down to her thighs, her sandy-brown bush was uncovered for everyone to see. From the reactions in the bar, it appeared that the men had dreamed of seeing Heather naked for a long time and now their dreams were coming true.

Heather tossed down the shot of tequila and then put her fingers on her bra-straps. Everyone thought that she was going to back out, but to their delight, Heather pushed the straps down her arms. She tossed her bra on the floor and then shook her big boobies for the crowd. Shaking her upper body caused her panties to drift down her legs.

Heather looked down and said, "My panties!"

She reached for them, but it was too late. When her panties fell past her knees, they dropped to the floor. Heather was now completely nude, too.

Donna quickly grabbed Heather's underwear and Heather said, "Thanks Donna, I need to put those back on."

Donna replied, "Not now you won't. I'm gonna hold onto your bra and panties until you're done."

Heather giggled and in a drunken drawl said, "Aw Donna, you're not gonna make me finish this in the nude, are you?"

Donna said, "Yes. It'll be more fun that way. Now get back to work."

Instead of going for my titties, Heather went straight to my pussy. She bent forward with her knees straight and buried her head between my legs. Her firm round butt was pointed right at the crowd and she was acting as though she'd forgotten that she was naked in a bar. As she slowly licked my little clitty, she slipped a finger inside of me. Heather began to work her finger around inside of my tight wet pussy, while I tickled and pulled on my own nipples.

Heather paused and said, "Anything?"

I replied, "Just keep working it."

The bar was almost silent now as the crowd intently watched Heather try and get me off. Heather kept moving her finger in and out, in and out as she moved her tongue up and down my wet slit. The feeling was building stronger and stronger, and then Heather started moving her finger around in little circles. This intensified the feeling, but just when I was about to reach the point of no return, the feeling subsided. I was really feeling frustrated as Heather continued stroking me.

Heather paused and said, "How about now?"

I said, "I'm close, I'm oh so close."

Heather climbed up on her hands and knees above me. As she focused on my breasts for a while, her big titties dangled over my body. I could feel her erect nipples bushing against my flat tummy as her boobies wobbled around just above me. I was holding onto Heather's nice butt while she attended to my nipples, but then I let go as Heather slid back down between my legs.

I was getting so excited as Heather licked every part of my pussy before re-inserting her fingers. I was just about to reach an orgasm, but then I opened my eyes and saw all of the men looking at me. This caused me to feel embarrassed and again, I lost the urge to cum.

Heather looked up and said, "Still having trouble?"

I replied, "Heather, you're great, but I can't cum. I don't know what's wrong."

Heather said, "Well then, I think it's time to bring out the heavy artillery. Donna, get your purse."

Some guy said, "Try using my dick!"

Heather scoffed and replied, "I've seen your dick and it's not even big enough to satisfy yourself."

Everyone laughed as Donna handed Heather her purse. Heather pulled out a very life-like looking dildo.

Heather said, "This'll get the job done."

Donna protested, "But it's brand new. I haven't even used it yet."

Heather said, "Didn't your mother teach you that you should share your toys?"

With that, Heather pushed the button and began to lightly touch the vibrating tool against my soft pussy lips. After Heather heard me moaning, she slowly started to work the artificial penis into my waiting pussy. It had a little ring that massaged my love button every time she thrust it deep inside of me. I really began to moan and shake as she moved the mechanical dick in and out of my pussy, while she softly twisted and pulled on my nipples at the same time. The crowd was right on top of me, but I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to reach an orgasm.

I moan, "Oh Heather, that feels so good. Don't stop what you're doing."

Heather whispered, "Don't worry. Just relax. Don't fight the feeling. Just let it go."

I started squirming around on the table screaming, "Yes, yes, oh yes!"

Some of the guys began mocking me saying, "Yes, yes, yes," but I didn't care because I was about to cum.

Finally, I reached the point of no return. My body tensed up, I started to shutter and then I let out a big moan. It felt so good that tears started running down my face.

I said, "No more, no more. Take it out, please take it out."

Heather teased and said, "You mean you're all finished?"

I yelled, "Yes, yes, just pull it out. I can't take it anymore."

Heather finally removed the toy, but my body continued to shake and shutter. Heather leaned over and softly kissed the tears off my face as her bare breasts pressed against mine. Donna handed Heather her underwear and Heather started to pull her little pink panties up her legs. When her little undies were in place, Heather put her bra back on.

Heather said, "Now I have to find the rest of my clothes."

I said, "Please don't leave me," but she walked away.

They forced Heather to wander around the bar in her underwear for a while before she finally located her jeans and T-shirt. Unfortunately for me, while she was gone I was left alone, totally nude, on a table in the middle of a bar. I had to suffer the humiliation of lying there, completely naked and in a spread eagle position, while strange men gathered around me. I don't know if it was the powerful orgasm or the heavy drinking, but all I could do was lay there and let the men gawk at me.

Heather returned and pulled her tight jeans up her legs. Then she put her T-shirt on and she was fully clothed. Once again, I was the only naked person among a crowd of people that were all completely dressed. The cloud in my head began to clear and I suddenly became even more conscious of all of the people that were staring at my naked body.

I said, "Come on guys, haven't you seen enough?"

The guys said, "We want more than enough."

I said, "Please guys, I just can't hide my bare titties, pussy and ass all at the same time. I'm just a little girl that lost her clothes. Can't you guys look the other way?"

Heather said, "I'll put an end to this!"

I thought she was going to help me, but she just walked away and left me naked on the table again. I tried to roll over and shield my breasts and pussy from the boys, but all that did was give them another unobstructed view of my bare butt. When I heard the guys talking about how nice of an ass I had, I tried reaching behind and covering my butt with my hands. With my hands behind me, I couldn't steady myself and I almost fell off the table, so I rolled over on my back again.

Being drunk made me feel unstable, so it forced me to hold onto the sides of the table with my hands and spread my legs wide to steady myself. Of course, this left my firm full breasts, round rosy nipples, and neatly trimmed auburn bush fully exposed to everyone around me. With my legs spread, several guys even took the opportunity to get a close-up view of my sweet pussy-lips, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was presenting the ultimate beaver shot to the men in front of me and I was unable to stop them from studying every inch of my young tight pussy. I'd never felt so embarrassed in my life and I think my blushing face enticed the men even more.

I said, "Really guys, this is so embarrassing for me. I'm just a young college girl laying here stark naked and some of you are old enough to be my father. Yet, you men continue to gawk at my titties and the fuzzy patch between my legs. Can't you guys give me a break?"

Heather came to my rescue and said, "Yes they can" as she sat me up and whipped a brand new sweatshirt over my head.

Heather looked at the guys and said, "Go away guys, the show's over. No more fuzzy patch tonight!"

The sweatshirt was size double X. The shirt hung down almost to my knees, but I didn't care. I now felt warm and safe. After I put the sweatshirt on, I saw Rachel pull up in her car. I tried to leave, but so many people were hugging me and saying goodbye that I thought I'd never get out of there. As the guys hugged me, they kept lifting the back of my sweatshirt so they could touch my bare behind, but I was able to break free and get out the door. When Rachel and I were finally on our way home, she noticed that I was wearing a new sweatshirt with the bar's logo on it.

Rachel asked, "You bought a sweatshirt?"

I said, "No, they gave it to me for free."

She asked, "Did you buy any drinks?"

I replied, "No, they were free, too."

She asked, "Is it because you go there often?"

I said, "No, I'd never been there before in my life. I didn't know anyone."

Rachel declared, "Mindy, you're the only girl I know that can go into a strange bar where nobody knows you and drink all night without paying for a single beer. On top of that, they give you a free sweatshirt and when you leave, they say goodbye to you like you're the most popular girl that ever entered the bar. I wish I knew your secret."

I just smiled at her and remained silent. If Rachel went into a bar, lost her clothes and had an orgasm right in front of everyone, I'm sure they would treat her the same way as they treated me. However, I think this evening should remain my secret.

While lying around the next day with a bad hangover, I reminisced about what had transpired the previous night. Before my boyfriend's visit, I wished that I could break up with him and return to my exhibitionistic lifestyle. However, I wanted to break up in a more civilized manner, and my idea of exhibitionism is wearing revealing clothes or playfully teasing guys with a quick flash. Exhibitionism becomes desperation when you no longer have control of your clothing. I guess you have to be careful what you wish for because it may come true!