College Girls Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were able to grab the beer cans, paddles and canoes, and then everyone fought hard against the raging river to get to the shore without being dragged downstream. When we finally made it to the riverbank, everyone could see that my panties were all the way down past my knees. I was struggling to straighten out my panties as fast as I could while the two men carefully studied my neatly trimmed auburn bush.

As my cheeks became flushed with embarrassment, I was finally able to untangle my little undies and pull them up my legs. Once I eradicated my panty predicament, everyone laid down on the riverbank to catch our breath. I'm not sure if the men were out of breath from pulling the canoes to shore or from seeing my hairy triangle, but it really didn't matter. Now that our panties were all wet, the men could see right through them anyway.

Then Jessica looked around and asked, "Where's our clothes?"

One of the men paused for a second, and then he said, "I guess they floated downstream."

Jessica shrieked, "Floated downstream! You mean we don't have any clothes to wear!"

I said, "Don't worry. We'll just hurry up and get back in the canoes so we can catch up with our clothes."

The men looked at each other and said, "I'm sorry girls, but we can't do that. Our cabin is around the next bend and our wives are waiting for us. We can't show up with a trio of nearly naked ladies can we?"

Heather asked, "What are we supposed to do? All we have on is our panties and they're so wet that they're practically transparent!"

One of the men said, "I'll bet the boys coming up in one of those canoes will help you."

Jessica looked back and said, "Oh, no. There must be twenty boys coming. We can't let them see us like this!"

The other man said, "Then I suggest you climb up over that hill and follow the dirt road back to your campground. No one hardly uses that road, so you'll be safe."

As the men started to paddle away, Jessica called out, "Wait, you can't just leave us here," but the men replied, "Sorry" and drifted down the river.

The boys were almost upon us, so we had no choice. Heather, Jessica and I quickly scurried up over the hill and began our journey back to the campground. As we walked along the deserted dirt road, I could clearly see Heather's sandy-brown bush through her soaked white panties. Heather commented that my see-through underpants showed off my entire butt, too. However, the person in the most agony was Jessica. Her butt crack consumed her little thong and the tiny material up front kept rubbing between her pussy lips.

Jessica began to complain, "This wet thong is really rubbing me the wrong way. I don't know if I can go on like this."

Heather said, "There's no one around. Why don't you take them off for a while and let them dry?"

Jessie replied, "But then I won't have anything on at all."

I said, "Don't worry. It's just us girls. Go ahead and take them off."

Jessica hesitated for a minute, but finally decided that she had no choice. Jessie was so uncomfortable that she was forced to take her thong panties off and carry them until they were dry enough to wear again. In the mean time, the teenager had to walk down the country road with her breasts, butt and bush exposed for all to see.

As we walked along the road, Jessica started playing with her thong as if it were a slingshot. She kept stretching it with her fingers and twirling it around like a toy. Jessica looked like a sweet innocent child as the naked teen amused herself with the tiny pair of panties. I was watching Jessie play with her undies until she stretched the elastic too far and it shot right off her finger. Jessica looked so surprised as the panties flew through the air and ended up snagged on a tree branch far out of our reach.

Heather and I laughed our heads off, but Jessica's nervous smile almost turned to tears because her panties were gone. Jessie feared that she'd have to make the rest of the trip in the nude. We tried to knock the thong down with sticks and rocks, but it was no use. Jessie's fears quickly became reality because the panties were gone for good. All Jessie could do was wave goodbye to her little undies as we proceeded on down the road.

For the most part, the road was deserted, but a couple of times we had to jump into the woods to avoid being seen by passing pickup trucks. Luckily, the girls and I were always able to hide before anyone saw us. The weather was warm and the road was dusty. Soon the three of us were dying of thirst. The next time a car went by, Heather almost flagged them down so she could find out if they had something to drink, but we stopped her before we were noticed.

We were still about a mile from the campground when we stumbled upon a little country store. It looked like they mostly sold fresh vegetables from the local farmers, but we also saw a big cooler filled with soda. There was a woman behind the counter, so Heather said that she was going to risk it and walked into the store.

The woman looked at Heather and said, "Where's your clothes dear?"

Heather proceeded to tell the woman that a group of men took our clothes and our money. Then she told the woman that she was thirsty, but she didn't have any cash. The woman felt sorry for Heather and said that she could have a cola. Then Heather pointed to us and the woman motioned for Jessica and I to come into the store.

We didn't see any men around, so we entered the store and we were each given a bottle of soda. The woman looked amused by our lack of attire and Jessica was really uneasy because she was completely naked. Then, just as Jessica began to relax and enjoy her drink, a man walked into the store dragging a teenaged boy behind him by the shirt collar.

The man handed the boy a broom and said, "I've been waiting for you to sweep out this store all day. Now get busy."

Suddenly, the man and the boy turned to see Heather, Jessica and I standing there practically naked.

He asked, "What's going on?"

As the girls and I tried to hide behind a produce rack, the woman replied, "These poor girls lost their clothes and money. I was just giving them a little something to drink. Now that Jeff's here, I guess we should send the girls on their way."

The man saw the boy cleaning the store and he said, "Maybe the girls should stay. That's the most work I've gotten out of that boy all week."

The woman said, "Okay girls, you can come out. This is just my husband and son."

We waited for a second and then she said, "Come on, they don't bite."

The three of us walked out where everyone could see us. We felt totally embarrassed because the man, woman and boy were all staring at us. The girls and I continued to stand there in our panties with our breasts on display while the man and woman tried to ease the tension by making small talk.

Jessica couldn't drink her cola and hide from the boy at the same time, so she was forced to leave her pretty little pussy exposed. The boy took advantage of the situation by cleaning a rack right next to her. In fact, he got down on one knee to really clean the display case, which put Jessie's light brown bush right at eye level to the boy. Jessie's face was bright red, but she didn't make a scene. She just let him take a nice long look at her hairy triangle.

The boy continued to work hard to clean the store. He didn't want to get thrown out on the day that the best customers he'd ever seen were in the store. The girls and I were beginning to get comfortable in our surroundings. Heather and I even flaunted our nakedness in front of the smiling old man, but then a car pulled up and it was time for Heather, Jessica and I to be humiliated again.

A man and a woman walked into the store. We had to stand there in our see-through panties with our tits out in the open while the old woman told the story of how we lost our clothes again. The woman from the car said that she would be glad to drive us to the campground if we would wait until she was finished shopping. We agreed and waited patiently as the two men and the boy stared at us like we were the first naked girls they'd ever seen. Jessica was really red-faced because she was the only one that was totally nude and her sandy-brown pussy hair was getting a lot of attention.

There was hardly anything in the little store to choose from, but the lady found a way to take her time, leaving the three of us exposed to the men and the boy for the longest time. Finally, she made her purchases and we hopped into the backseat of the car. We were able to make it back to the campground without any other surprises, although I saw the man adjust his rear-view mirror so that he could gawk at us all the way to our camper.

Luckily, it was getting dark, so the girls and I emerged from the car and hurried into the tent camper. After we were safely inside the camper, Heather and I removed our soiled panties, but we didn't want to lie on the beds because we smelled like river water. After careful deliberation, the girls and I decided we needed to take a shower. However, this time we held on tight to our towels as we made our way across the campground. We took fast showers and quickly wrapped the towels around us when we were finished. As we started to leave, we heard some rustling in the woods.

Jessica smiled and called out, "Sorry boys, you're too late!"

We all laughed as we rushed back to the camper without incident. As the three of us sat in the camper in the nude, it suddenly occurred to me that we didn't have any clean clothes left.

I asked, "What are we going to wear home tomorrow?"

Heather said, "I guess we'll have to wear the dirty clothes we had on when we got here."

I said, "That's fine for you. You don't have to work tomorrow and Jessica is skipping school, but I have to go to my afternoon classes and we'll get home so late that I won't have time to change."

Heather said, "Well they do have a laundry room by the office, but what would we wear while we washed the clothes?"

I said, "I guess we'll just have to hope that no one else is doing laundry this evening. Besides, what can they do to us now? The weekend's almost over so who cares if they throw us out."

Heather said, "Okay, let's go for it!"

Jessica meekly asked, "Do you mind if I just wait in the camper? I've been humiliated enough today."

Heather and I told her that it was okay with us, so we grabbed all of the clothes and towels. Then Heather and I wrapped towels around us and headed for the laundry room. We left Jessica behind without so much as a pair of panties to cover her nakedness.

When Heather and I arrived at the laundry room, we were disappointed to discover that the room was not empty. There were two men in their fifties doing laundry. They were sitting in chairs along the wall and reading the newspaper. They looked at us and their mouths hit the floor. Then they recovered and attempted to protect their manhood by saying that they'd rather do laundry than go to bingo with their wives.

Heather said, "Please forgive us. We needed to do laundry because we didn't have a thing to wear...so we didn't wear anything!"

Heather and I giggled as the men said, "That's alright with us."

I whispered to Heather, "We've had enough excitement for one day. Let's just do our laundry and get out of here."

Heather whispered back, "That's what I plan to do. Can I help it if these towels are two small to cover us? Besides, maybe these men haven't had enough excitement today."

Then she winked at me, so I prepared for another round of Heather's naked frivolities. Heather opened the washing machine and as she bent forward to put the clothes into the washer, I noticed that her towel rode up in back. While Heather slowly put the dirty clothes into the washer, she exposed half of her bare butt to the men. When I caught the men staring at Heather's ass, they abruptly looked down at their newspapers, but their eyes quickly found their way back to Heather's exposed flesh.

Then Heather said, "You know what Mindy, we don't have any change."

I said, "You're right. I guess we'll have to go back to the camper and do our laundry tomorrow."

The men didn't want us to leave, so they quickly gave us a handful of quarters. As Heather put the coins into the machine and started the water, she realized that we didn't have any soap. One of the men pointed to a bottle up on a high shelf, so I went over to retrieve the soap.

Since I'm only five-foot-one, I had to stretch up high and stand on my tiptoes to reach the heavy bottle. Then with both of my arms extended high into the air, I began to feel my towel slipping down. Since both of my hands were holding the heavy bottle, I didn't have a way to grab my towel. As the men watched, my towel slowly descended further and further down my bare body.

The towel stopped right as my nipples were about to spring free, so I continued on my quest to retrieve the bottle. The men were on the edge of their seat, hoping that the towel would once again start falling down and they did not have to wait very long. As soon as I lifted the bottle from the shelf, the towel slipped down below my pink nipples and from that point on, there was no stopping the towel. It plunged to the floor leaving me completely naked in front of the two men.

I yelped, "Oh no, my towel fell off!"

Heather leaped forward and said, "Here, let me help you."

I thought she was going to wrap the towel around me, but instead, she began to walk away with my towel.

I sternly asked, "Heather, where are you going with that? I mean, hello, I'm naked over here!"

Then I looked over at the men and said, "And there's a couple of men staring at me!"

The men looked away, but only for a moment as Heather just kept walking. When she got to the washing machine, she opened the lid and stuffed the towel inside.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

Heather replied, "You don't want to wear that thing after it's been on this dirty floor."

I said, "Yes, yes I do," but it was too late.

The washing machine was filled with water and the towel was soaked. There was nothing I could do now, except wait for the wash to finish. I handed the soap to Heather and stood with my back to the men as she poured a cupful into the washing machine. With her towel unprotected, I gave it a little tug and it dropped to the floor, leaving Heather naked in front of the men, too.

I grabbed the towel as Heather screamed, "Give that back!"

I went running around the washing machines with Heather chasing me. Her big boobies bounced as she ran and she almost caught me. However, I made it to our machine in time and stuffed the towel inside. I closed the lid and now we were both naked in front of the men.

Heather and I had no other option except hanging around the laundry room in the nude and waiting for our clothes to finish washing and drying. The men knew it, too. Heather and I turned to the men, and with an arm across our chests and a hand between our legs, we pretended to be embarrassed by the situation. The men were a little red-faced and didn't know how to act around us, but they finally broke the ice by offering the chair between them so that one of us could sit down. Heather jumped at the opportunity and sat down in the chair right between the two men.

Heather asked if she could read part of the newspaper and the man told her to help herself. The newspaper was on a table, which was located on the other side of the man, so she reached across to grab a section. In the process, she practically pushed her big tits right into the man's face. I think she even grazed the man's lips with one of her soft nipples as she slowly searched for a part of the paper.

As her big boobies dangled in front of the one man, her bare butt was pointed right at the other. That man seized the opportunity and leaned over to get a close-up view of Heather's fine young ass. Heather continued her search for a section of the newspaper for the longest time. I guess she was having fun letting the men inspect her bare body from such a close proximity. Heather finally decided on a part of the paper to read and then she sat back in her chair, pretending to read the newspaper as if nothing happened.

I didn't have a place to sit, so I hopped up onto the washing machine. I quickly realized that I'd made a big mistake because my bare pussy was now right at eye level to the men. I tried keeping my legs together, but some of my neatly trimmed auburn pussy hair was still showing. There was a woman's magazine on top of the next washer, so I opened it in an attempt to hide some of my nakedness from the men. My breasts were partially covered, but my pussy hair was still right out there for the men to see.

No one was saying anything because everyone was pretending to read, although Heather and I knew the men couldn't take their eyes off us. Then the washer began to vibrate below me and my love button was right on the edge of the machine. I tried not to be obvious, but the washer was providing a remarkable sensation between my legs that I'd never experienced before. The washing machine was beginning to stimulate my bare pussy and I was powerless to stop it. I'd heard of this before, but I'd never actually had it happen to me. It was an incredible feeling!

I raised the magazine high enough to hide the expressions on my face, but this just left my breasts exposed to the men as my titties jiggled in unison with the motion of the washing machine. I knew the men were looking at me, but I couldn't help spreading my legs just a little further apart so that I could really press my little clitty against the vibrating machine. Deep inside, I knew that I was being a bad little girl because of what I was doing right in front of the men, but I just couldn't fight the feeling.

As Heather sat there with her legs crossed, she couldn't help noticing how I was sitting. Not only were my breasts and bush exposed to the men, but with my legs spread apart and the way I was leaning, my pussy lips were also showing. As the washer spun around and around, the feeling inside of me started building stronger and stronger. Soon it was going to be too late for me to turn back because I would reach a point where I'd have to do what ever it took to bring myself to an orgasm, men or no men. However, I couldn't help pushing it just a little further.

To get my pussy into the optimal position, I had to kind of sit sideways on the machine and let one leg dangle in front. Once I found the ideal location, I didn't want to move. I was starting to breath a little harder and then I accidentally dropped the magazine. I no longer had anything to cover my face and now I was too far along to stop. My nipples were stiff with excitement as the feeling continued to build stronger and stronger inside of me.

Heather noticed my erratic behavior and asked, "Mindy, are you okay?"

I tried to answer her, but nothing came out. The feeling was increasing in intensity and my young naked body was tingling all over. I was right on the edge of a fantastic orgasm and it felt so good that my eyes were beginning to tear up. Then, right as I was about to explode, the machine stopped.

I yelled out as loud as I could, "Crap!"

I kicked the machine and screamed, "Come on washer, get going. I need to finish!"

The men looked at me like I was possessed, but Heather snickered under her breath because she finally realized what was happening to me. Soon the machine started running again and I hurried to reposition my pussy on the edge of the washer. This part of the wash cycle caused the machine to vibrate even more than before and soon the feeling inside of me returned.

As I began moaning softly, I couldn't help reaching up and touching my hard nipples with my fingertips. Soon the soft caresses on my nipples turned to twisting and pulling as the feeling inside of me became more intense. I opened my eyes briefly to see Heather and the two men staring at me, but then I quickly closed them again.