College Girls Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "No, of course not."

I asked, "Then why did you move closer to me? Are you trying to get a better view?"

He said, "No, I promise."

I said, "Well that's good because as you can see, I'm barely holding onto this towel and I know I'm hanging out all over the place."

He said, "Yes you are."

I said, "What!"

He said, "Um...nothing, forget it."

Eventually, I stood up, but I noticed that the deliveryman was looking right past me. Then I remembered that there was a big mirror on the wall behind me and he was checking out the reflection of my nude butt! I felt somewhat embarrassed inside, but I acted as if I didn't know he could see my bare backside.

He was practically in a trance, so I asked, "Do I have to sign something?"

He quickly came back to earth and replied, "Uh, yes...yes. Here, sign at the bottom."

With my elbows pressed tightly against my sides to hold the towel up, I lifted my hands said, "Wait, I need to fix my towel," but he quickly passed me a pen in one hand and a clipboard in the other.

I said, "That wasn't nice. Now how am I going to fix my towel?"

The man said, "Don't worry about the towel. Just sign the paper."

I said, "But I don't know if I can sign the form and hold onto the towel at the same time."

He snickered and said, "Well there's only one way to find out...sign the paper."

The deliveryman knew that I was going to have difficulty signing the paper and holding up my towel at the same time. As I took a shot at signing the document, I could feel the towel begin to slip down in front of me. The man's eyes were like saucers as he stared intensely at my barely covered breasts.

I stopped before finishing the first letter of my name and said, "I wish you would have let me fix the towel before I grabbed the clipboard. Now I can barely hold the towel up."

I paused to see if the man would take the clipboard so that I could secure the towel, but he just continued to stand there. The deliveryman had an eager grin on his face as my nipples were practically in full view. It was obvious that the man desperately wanted my towel to fall off.

I didn't have a free hand to pull the towel up and the man watched with pleasure as the towel barely hung onto my breasts. It was a humiliating situation for me now, but it was going to be fun to watch later because the camera was capturing the whole event. Even though I was blushing from embarrassment, I decided to push onward with my teasing.

I asked the man, "Excuse me sir. Can't you see that my towel is falling down?"

He said, "Yes, it does appear to be falling off."

I asked, "Then won't you please take the clipboard so that I can fix the towel?"

He asked, "Did you sign it?"

I replied, "No, but if you don't take the clipboard, then I won't be able to fix my towel and it will fall off."

He said, "But if you don't sign the paper, I won't take the clipboard."

I said, "Oh come on. You know that if I try to sign the form, my towels going to fall off."

He chuckled and said, "Well then, I suggest that you sign it real fast."

I sternly said, "You want my towel to fall off, don't you!"

He grinned, but didn't answer so I demanded, "You want to see me naked, don't you!"

Again he didn't answer, so I said, "I'll take that as a yes. Well I guess it's all up to me now so I'll just do the best that I can."

I could have turned sideways and set the clipboard down or I could have just dropped it and fixed my towel, but I was having fun teasing the poor man. I was also curious to find out how far this man would go before helping me with my towel. I made an attempt to sign the form, but the movement caused my towel to slip down even further.

I shrieked, "Oh no! Now look what happened. My nipples are showing! Don't you understand? I'm naked under this towel. If you don't take the clipboard, the towel is going to fall off. Can't you please help a little girl in distress?"

He said, "Look young lady, I'm on a tight schedule. Just sign it."

I still get a little mortified when I'm naked in front of a stranger, but the obvious bulge in his pants made it all worthwhile. The towel had slipped down so far that I was barely able to hold it on with my elbows. It drooped down far enough in front to expose my belly button to the man.

I begged, "Please mister. I'm standing here topless in front of you. Won't you help me?"

He said, "Let this be a lesson for the next time you answer the door."

I said, "You're a bad man" as I made one last attempt to sign my name.

Finally, I lifted the clipboard and the towel fell to the floor.

I blushed and said, "Now look what happened! The towel fell off and it's all your fault. Just look at me. I'm completely naked. I hope you're happy!"

I was now totally nude in front of a strange man that I'd never met before. He probably expected me to scramble for my towel, but I just stood there without a stitch of clothing on and flaunted my young naked body in front of him.

He asked, "Aren't you going to pick up your towel?"

I looked down and said, "I'd like to, but I can't because you said that you're on a tight schedule...unless you think that you have enough time for me to put the towel around me."

He said, "Oh I'm sorry, but the shipping business is really hectic around the holidays. I think it would be better if you just sign the form and leave the towel on the floor."

I said, "Yep, that's what I thought you'd say. Well then, I guess I'll just stand here bare assed naked while I sign the paper."

I paused, and then I said, "I guess it would be asking too much for you to turn around while I sign the paper."

He replied, "Oh I can't do that. You might steal my pen."

I said, "Of course. That explains why you have to watch me so closely."

He said, "Um yes, that's the reason."

The man was all smiles as he ogled at all of my exposed flesh. Then the man appeared stunned that I actually took my time signing the document. Of course he seized the opportunity to stare at my bare breasts and hairy triangle. There was nothing I could do to block his view, so I just stood there and let him gawk at me.

I paused again and said, "I realize you're in a hurry, but it takes me a long time to sign my name."

He said, "You just take all the time you need."

As I signed my name, I actually spread my legs apart a little further to give him a better view of my young tight pussy. Then I decided to do some more teasing. I accidentally let the pen drop and it rolled right behind me.

I said, "Oops, I dropped the pen. I guess I'll have to bend over and pick it up."

I slowly turned around and without bending my knees, I leaned forward and reached for the pen. In my bent over position, my bare ass was right in front of the man and he thoroughly inspected every inch of my smooth firm butt.

Still bent over, I looked over my shoulder and said, "I got the pen."

The deliveryman didn't respond. He just continued gazing at my bare butt, so I slowly stood up and turned around.

With the pen in hand I said, "I'll finish signing the form now" as the man continued to survey every inch of me as I stood there totally nude.

Was there something wrong with this man? What would stop him from questioning why it was taking forever for a girl that is practically a college graduate to sign her name? I came to the conclusion that when a man is confronted by a naked girl, he loses his ability to rationalize the situation. Finally, I finished signing the document and handed the clipboard back to him.

I leaned against the open door and with my nude form on display I asked, "Is that all you need?"

He answered, "Yes...thank you. Happy holidays."

Then he just kept standing on the doorstep and staring at me, so I waved goodbye and closed the door. I think he would have stood there all afternoon if I had let him.

I stopped the camera and loaded everything into my laptop. Then I got dressed while I watched my movies. As I put on a pair of pale blue panties, I was impressed to see that the camera was perfectly positioned to capture everything I did in the bathtub. I put on a blue and white striped knit mini dress as I watched the delivery video. The camera angle didn't record much frontal nudity, but my bare ass was on the screen the whole time. I also caught all of the sleazy expressions on the deliveryman's face. In the mirror, I noticed that my nipples were poking out against the front of the knit dress, but I didn't feel like going through the trouble of putting a bra on, so I just decided to let my nipples show. I put on my white tennis shoes and I was ready to head next door with the fruitcake.

When I put the camera in my purse, I was surprised to discover that the camera fit perfectly in the billfold compartment. I was even more amazed to find out that when the buckle on the purse was left open, there was a hole perfectly set up for the camera lens. I had the ideal spy cam setup! I decided to try out my camera on the neighbor, so I turned the camera on, picked up the fruitcake and headed next door.

My next-door neighbor, Shelly, is in her early thirties. She has a pretty face, dark hair and big boobs. Shelly is around five-foot-six and she is just slightly overweight, but her curves are all in the right places. She has a bubbly personality and I always have fun when she's around. I think my dad likes having her around, too, because Shelly always wears a very skimpy bikini when she comes over to swim in our pool.

When Shelly answered the door, I couldn't believe what I was capturing on my camera. She was only wearing a towel and it was about as small as the towel I had worn earlier. Shelly was holding up two dresses, so she didn't have a free hand to secure her towel. It looked like she was ready to put on a performance like I did for the deliveryman.

Shelly excitedly said, "Hi Mindy, its great to see you! I haven't seen you for months."

She motioned for me to come in and follow her up the steps.

Shelly said, "My husband is coming home soon to take me to his office Christmas party. Come on up and help me decide what to wear."

As I followed her up the steps, I could see her bare butt cheeks peeking out from beneath her towel and I was recording it on my camera.

I said, "By the way, here's a fruitcake. He delivered it to our house because you wouldn't answer the door."

Shelly said, "Well, all I had on was a towel. I mean, who would answer the door in just a towel?"

I acted as if it was a rhetorical question because I wasn't about to tell her what I did.

Shelly chuckled and continued, "Just imagine how the delivery man would react if my towel fell off and I was standing there stark naked right in front of him!"

I forced a little laugh and said, "Yes, that would be humiliating wouldn't it."

I didn't dare tell Shelly that it actually happened to me. I'd never hear the end of it. I followed her into her bedroom and positioned my purse on her dresser so that I could record Shelly as she changed into her dresses.

She held up a black dress and I said, "That looks elegant, but the red dress looks more revealing. I think you'd have more fun in the red dress."

Shelly said, "Let me try it on."

Shelly dropped her towel and boldly stood in front of the camera without a stitch of clothing on. Her breasts were beautiful. They were big, round and firm with the sweetest pink nipples. She also had a pretty pussy. Her soft black furry patch was nicely trimmed and she was unknowingly exhibiting it right in front of my camera.

I asked, "Are you going to wear a bra?"

Shelly replied, "I can't with this dress. See how low the back is? I'll just have to keep myself warm so that I'm not poking out in front all night."

Then I asked, "What about panties?"

Shelly said, "Funny you should ask. I've never left the house without panties before, but Stan has all those young girls working with him down at the office, so I thought I'd try to dress sexy tonight. That way I can compete with those little sluts."

The way that Shelly's goodies were showing through the thin material of the dress, I'm sure that she wouldn't be competing with anyone."

Shelly asked, "Am I hanging out anywhere?"

I replied, "No, but move around and let me make sure."

Shelly bent over, touched her toes and asked, "Can you see anything now?"

I replied, "The bottoms of your butt cheeks are hanging out."

She giggled and said, "Well then I won't bend over touch my toes because I refuse to wear panties tonight!"

I laughed and said, "You go girl!"

Then Shelly asked, "Would you mind trying it on for me, just so I can be sure that I'm not making a mistake?"

I asked, "Me?"

She replied, "Sure. While you're trying it on, I'll open a bottle of wine."

Shelly stripped off the dress and handed it to me, and then she headed to the kitchen totally nude. I pulled my dress off and slipped into her gown. It was way too big for me, but I managed to keep it from falling off. Shelly returned with the wine and then she gave me the once over.

Shelly said, "I knew it wouldn't fit you, but just wondered how easy it's going to be for people to see through the dress."

I asked, "Well?"

She said, "Its hard to tell because you're wearing panties. Why don't you take them off so I can get a better look?"

I asked, "Take of my panties?"

Shelly chuckled and said, "Yes, your panties. I want to know if my pussy hair is going to show through the front of the dress. Come on, be a doll and take your panties off."

I said, "Well, okay."

Reluctantly, I reached under the dress and pulled down my panties. Then I tossed my panties on top of my dress, which was lying on the edge of the bed.

She looked at me and said, "Your casting a little shadow in front, but I think its just enough for people to notice me without thinking that I'm a slut."

I didn't bother to point out that her pussy hair was much darker than mine. She'd just have to wait until later to find out how popular she was going to be at this party.

As I slipped off the dress, Shelly asked, "Do you have to leave right away or can you hang around and talk for a while?"

I replied, "I guess I can stick around and help you finish off this bottle of wine."

She said, "Great" and then she grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

I said, "Wait, I don't have any clothes on."

Shelly said, "Neither do I so don't worry about it. I hope you don't mind if I take a bath and get ready while we talk."

I said, "Not at all, but let me get my glass of wine."

I grabbed my wine glass and my purse, and then I returned to the bathroom. I set my purse down on the vanity and positioned it to get the best possible angle of Shelly as she soaked in the tub. Shelly began to wash her hair. She stood up, bent forward and pointed her bare ass at the camera while she got her hair wet. Then she began washing her hair and bouncing her boobs around just I had done earlier. I giggled under my breath because Shelly was taking her bath as if she was following my instructional video.

After rinsing her hair, Shelly sat down in the tub and we talked for a while as we sipped on the wine. The camera was capturing her big breasts, tender nipples and the dark landing strip of hair between her legs the whole time. We discussed various incidences that happened to me during the school year, and after downing the entire bottle of wine, we began to reveal secrets about ourselves that normally would never come up.

Shelly was very interested to hear about my relationships with other girls. She disclosed that her husband always hints that he wants to see Shelly with another girl. Shelly also admitted that she wouldn't pass up the opportunity if the right girl came around. Then she smiled at me and I wondered if she was trying to drop a hint that I was the right girl.

As we continued talking, Shelly soaped up her bare body in tantalizing ways. She slowly massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples, before moving down and lathering up her pussy for the camera. Then she moved one finger up and down her delicate butt crack in the same way that I like having it done to me. I don't know if it was the wine or her body, but I was beginning to get turned on.

Shelly finally rinsed off, brushed her hair and finished primping in front of the mirror, and then we headed back into the bedroom. I set my purse on the dresser right across from the bed where Shelly was sitting. She invited me to sit down next to her and then she placed my hand on her breast. Shelly waited for my reaction and I responded by smiling at her and caressing one of her massive globes. She softly moved my head down so that it was situated over her other breast and I began kissing and licking her tender nipple. Shelly blurted out that her eleven-year marriage to Stan was losing its flair and she needed something to jumpstart her relationship.

I said, "Maybe this will help," and I slid down between her legs, dragging my bare breasts against her soft skin along the way.

Shelly began to moan as if it was the first time she'd ever make love and it was quite a turn on. I was trying to give her my best effort as I moved my tongue up and down her moist slit until I located her little clitty. Then I proceeded to wiggle my tongue around on her love button until she was worked up into a frenzy.

As my tongue performed its magic on her sweet snatch, I started using my fingers to tickle Shelly's inner thighs. It made her thrash around a bit, but the tormenting didn't last long because my finger soon found its way into Shelly's wet waiting pussy. Shelly seemed overjoyed with the feeling as she began moaning loudly and scratching my back with her long red fingernails.

As I continued licking her love button, I began working my finger in and out of her beautiful beaver. She was really getting wet and I could tell that her body was beginning to tense up. I reached underneath Shelly and started touching her smooth round butt. She seemed to like it because she rose up to give me better access, so I started gently tickling her butt crack as I continued pleasuring her pussy.

Shelly squirmed and twisted around as if having the crack of her ass tickled was more that she could take, but she would stop me if I tried to pull away from her vulnerable backside. Soon Shelly was thrusting her hips back and forth while I continued to move my finger around inside of her. I knew she was close to an orgasm, so I just stayed in rhythm with the motion of her body as her breathing became erratic.

Finally, she let out a whimper and bucked her hips until she couldn't take it anymore, and then she collapsed and laid motionless on the bed. For a while, she wouldn't let me remove my finger from her now soaked pussy, although she would flinch as if she was in pain if I moved my finger inside of her. Moments later, I freed my hands from her pussy and her butt, and then I climbed up and laid in her arms.

We were relaxing in our gentle embrace when suddenly I heard Shelly say, "Hello dear, I didn't hear you come in."

I looked over and there stood her husband, Stan, in the bedroom doorway. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die as the bald headed account eyed my bare body.

She asked, "How long have you been standing there?"

He said, "Long enough to know that I should come home from work early more often!"

I was so embarrassed as I stood up and then Shelly said, "Look who came to visit" as if he didn't know that I was there.

Stan looked at me and said, "Hello Mindy, its nice to see you."

I just kind of nodded and waved as my face turned bright red. Shelly sat down and started putting on her thigh highs while sitting on my clothes.

I tried to reach for my panties and Shelly said, "Oh, am I sitting on your clothes? Well, I'll be done in a second."

I said, "Um, excuse me. I'm naked over here!"