College Girls Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quivered with anticipation as Jennifer slowly slid her hand down the front of my naked body until she reached my neatly trimmed auburn bush. She squatted to the side of me and began running her wet fingers through my pleasure patch with her left hand while gently dragging her soft fingertips up and down my hypersensitive butt-crack with her right hand. I moaned with delight as Jennifer inserted a finger into my moist pussy and slowly started moving it in and out. At that moment, one of the young boys came into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that I was naked.

He nervously asked, "Jennifer, I...I have an economics question."

Jennifer sternly said, "Look what I'm doing! Can't you see I'm busy?" as she thrust her finger deep inside me.

Jennifer's handy work caused me to cry out in bliss right in front of the poor boy. The boy just stood there staring at me, which both embarrassed and excited me at the same time. There I was, a naked girl with another girl's finger in my pussy, right in the middle of a public building. And it was all witnessed by a young boy that I didn't even know.

I said in a moaning tone, "Um Jennifer, you do...oh that feels good...you do remember that I'm naked here, don't you? I mean, um...please don't stop what you're doing...um, I mean the boy can see me and I don't have any clothes on!"

She giggled and replied, "Of course I remember you're naked" and then she started making little circles inside of me with her finger, causing me to moan loudly as the boy continued to watch.

The feeling was building inside of me and I was about to have an orgasm when the other boy suddenly entered the room. The shocked look on his face was almost comical, but I was so close to the Promised Land that I couldn't pay much attention to him.

Suddenly Jennifer pulled her finger out and I squealed, "Oh no...please don't stop! I'm so close."

Jennifer ignored my pleas, pointed to the doorway and demanded, "Andy, Brad, get out of here. I'll talk to you later."

I was begging Jennifer to finish me off, but she took a nice long look at my nude body and said, "I can't get the soap off of you. Why don't you hop up here over the sink and I'll rinse you off with the hose."

It was awkward climbing up onto the counter, but Jennifer helped by placing her soft hands on my round rear-end and gave me a little boost. The only way I could sit over the sink was to lower my bare butt into the metal tub and spread my legs wide so that I could place my foot on the counter to each side of the sink. This left my pussy wide open in front of Jennifer. Jennifer pointed the hose at me and water began to cascade down my bare body, rinsing the soapy film off my creamy skin and leaving me squeaky clean.

Jennifer looked down at my hairy triangle and said, "You'll need extra attention to rinse the soap out of your pussy hair."

She pointed the nozzle towards the neatly trimmed red hair between my legs and the suds quickly drained off of me, but after the soap was gone, she continued to direct the hose between my legs. I shrieked as the warm water began to pulsate over my little clitty.

I cried, "Jennifer, you don't know what you're doing to me."

Jennifer replied, "Oh I know exactly what I'm doing to you" as she inserted a finger inside of me while continuing to let the water massage my swollen love button.

I was just about to explode when we were interrupted again. Dr. Anderson, the Dean of the School of Business, entered the kitchen with a mug in his hand. He stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted me in the sink. Jennifer quickly let go of the hose, stood up and moved out-of-the-way, leaving me as exposed as humanly possible. I was stark naked with my legs widespread and my wet pussy was spread wide open as I displayed the ultimate beaver shot to Dr. Anderson.

Jennifer nervously stammered, "Dr. Anderson...I didn't know you were here, I mean Mindy spilled her beer. I had to clean her up...that's all I was doing...cleaning her up! Nothing else."

Dr. Anderson snickered and said, "Calm down. I just want a cup of water."

I'd never been more embarrassed in my life as the sixty-year-old man merely stood there and carefully inspected my bare body. It didn't look like he had any intention of leaving. My round rosy nipples and soft pussy hair were right out in the open for him to examine. I couldn't even use my arms to hide my nudity because I was using them to balance myself over the sink. If I'd have let go, I would've slid right down onto the floor.

Jennifer offered to let Dr. Anderson use the hose, which was resting on my bare leg near my pussy, but he just laughed and said, "You go ahead and finish up whatever it was you crazy college girls were doing. I'll come back later."

As soon as Dr. Anderson left the room, Jennifer looked at me and said, "Wow, what a rush! I loved showing you off like that!"

I countered, "Showing me off like that? What do you mean? I've never felt so naked in my life. You totally humiliated me. You're no better than my ex-boyfriend!"

Jennifer replied, "I'll bet I'm better...a lot better" and then she dove into my bare beaver.

Jennifer started wiggling her tongue all over my sweet snatch until she found my little clitty. Then she focused her attention just in that spot for a while. I was moaning so loud that I'm sure they heard me all the way down the hall, but I couldn't help it...it felt so good! Then Jennifer inserted a finger into my pussy while teasing my sensitive nipples with her other hand and I was finally to the point where I was about to explode.

I started screaming, "Oh wow... don't stop...not this time...oh yes, oh yes...I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and then I tensed up and twitched around until I couldn't take it anymore.

Jennifer eased up and moved forward until our lips met. Then she gave me a long passionate kiss followed by one last rinse with the hose. Jennifer playfully put the nozzle between my legs, but it about sent me through the roof because my pussy was overly sensitive since I'd just finished having an orgasm. She draped my sopping wet dress over the towel rack and then dabbed a few paper towels against my bare skin to help me dry off. Finally, Jennifer started to lead me towards the hallway.

I paused, "Wait a second Jennifer. Where are you taking me? We can't go out into the hall. I don't have any clothes on!"

She replied, "We have to go to Professor Wrissley's office so you can take your exam."

I asked, "But...but what about my dress? I mean, I'm still naked and you're leading me through a public building. Please don't make me do this. I've been humiliated enough this evening."

She said, "Don't worry. You can take your exam and then we'll come back for your dress. It should be dry by then. Besides, there's hardly anyone here. No one will see you."

At that moment, three boys came out of an office ahead and began walking right towards us.

I said, "No one will see me, huh?!"

I tried to turn and run, but Jennifer had a tight grip on my wrist. The boys weren't shy about looking me over as they squeezed past me in the narrow hallway. Their hands accidentally/on-purpose grazed my breasts and pussy, but Jennifer kept pushing onward. After they slowly passed me, I glanced over my shoulder and saw that the boys had stopped walking so that they could check out my bare ass. I tried to rush, but Jennifer held me back and slowed the pace. She knew full well that the guys were looking at my naked butt and she did everything she could to prolong my indignity.

I blushed feverishly as we continued walking down the hall with Jennifer wearing a big smile on her face. It was obvious that she loved putting me in vulnerable positions when I didn't have and clothes on. My face was bright red as we finally reached Professor Wrissley's office. The boys were still watching me as I stepped into the office.

I tried to sit behind the desk, but Jennifer escorted me to a little table that faced the door. The table offered no protection from anyone that passed in front of the open doorway. Then Jennifer walked over to the desk and picked up the exam and a pen.

As she handed them to me, I asked, "What about the door? Can't you close the door?"

She replied, "No sweetie. It would get too warm in here" and then she took a seat behind the desk.

I asked, "Why can't I sit behind the desk?"

She said, "Because this is where the teacher sits. Now get started on that exam."

I begged, "Jennifer please trade places with me. Anyone that walks by will have a clear view of my boobies and pussy. You know there's no way I can cover myself and take the test at the same time!"

Jennifer sternly replied, "Just hurry up and finish the test. The sooner you get done, the sooner you'll get your dress back."

I began to answer the questions on the test, but it was very hard to concentrate with my breasts and bush out where everyone could see them. I was naked, yet Jennifer who was fully clothed, sat at the big desk. The cherry wood desk offered a great deal of protection, and it was also situated sideways to the door. No one could really see Jennifer, yet I was the one that was naked.

A guy walked by and glanced into the room. His mouth dropped open when he witnessed my nakedness. Soon a few more guys discovered that I was taking my exam in the nude and they began to parade back and forth in front of the door. I did my best to close the eyes to the boys and concentrate on the exam, but it was difficult to ignore a group of guys ogling at my state of total undress. Then to make matters worse, Andy came into the office and asked Jennifer if she could answer a question for him.

I tried to cover up and pleaded, "No Jennifer, send him away! I'm naked and he's looking at me. Please, send him away."

My pleas fell on deaf ears as Jennifer gave me a conniving smile and replied, "Sure, come on in Andy. I've got plenty of time."

She knew that all of Andy's attention was on me, as Jennifer took her time and slowly answered his question. I could see the bulge in his pants and Jennifer noticed it, too.

Jennifer continued to torture Andy by saying, "Quit looking at Mindy. You know she's only naked because her dress is wet. I realize that it's hard for a boy like you to take your eye off such a beautify pair of tits and such a pretty pussy, but you need to give her some privacy. Besides its very warm in here and she's more comfortable that way."

Then Jennifer compounded Andy's torture by saying, "In fact, I think I want to be more comfortable, too."

Andy's eyes bulged more than his pants as Jennifer slowly lifted her peach tank top over her head, exposing her flimsy white bra to him. The poor boy swallowed hard as he checked out Jennifer's almost perfect breasts. Her dark nipples were poking out against the thin stretchy material and the bra also allowed plenty of cleavage to show in front. Then she leaned forward towards Andy and finished answering his question.

Finally, Andy left the room and I said, "I'll bet he comes right back."

Jennifer countered, "No, I'll bet he's headed for the men's room. He probably won't be back for a little while."

We both laughed and then Jennifer said, "Seeing you naked really turned that little boy on."

I blushed and then Jennifer continued, "Seeing you naked is turning me on, too."

There was silence, and then Jennifer stood up, unzip her tiny white shorts and let them drop to the floor. Now the only thing Jennifer had on was her skimpy see-through bra. She was shaved smooth between her legs and her moist pussy lips were totally exposed as she settled back in the big leather chair.

The huge desk protected her from anyone's prying eyes. She was also seated to the side of the door so she was out of sight for the most part. From the side, I could see that Jennifer had a hand between her legs and she was beginning to pleasure herself. Now I had to contend with guys parading back and forth in front of me trying to catch a glimpse of my bare body, plus the distraction of Jennifer touching herself, all while concentrating on my final exam. It was exhausting!

The aroma of her girlie juices filled the room and I was starting to spend more time watching Jennifer than I was reading my test. Then Brad came in, but couldn't see what was going on under the desk. However, he could see that Jennifer only had a bra on top, so she tried to send him away. I decided to frustrate Jennifer a little, so I asked Brad stay and pose his question. Jennifer rolled her eyes at me and leaned forward to listen to his problem.

As he asked his question, he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I pretended to work on my exam as I gave Brad an unobstructed view of my bare breasts and naked pussy. Then I asked Jennifer to stand up and come over to answer a question for me, but she refused. She knew that my only intention was to make her stand up in front of Brad and show him that she didn't have any pants on. Jennifer tried to quickly answer Brad's question, but I was persistent about asking Jennifer to address my problem first.

Finally, Brad asked Jennifer, "Why don't you help Mindy? My question can wait."

I answered, "Because she doesn't have any pants on!"

Brads face lit up and then he leaned over to see if it was true. Jennifer tried to shield her bare pussy from his prying eyes, but was having trouble fending off the young teenaged boy.

Eventually, Jennifer gave in and said, "Oh alright" and then she stood up from the chair exposing her bald beaver to Brad.

Brad froze in disbelief as Jennifer rose from the big desk and leaned over the little table in front of me. Her beautiful round rear-end was right out in the open and Brad didn't know exactly what to do. Suddenly, two guys that had been parading in front of the door passed by again and came to an abrupt halt when they saw Jennifer's bare ass on display.

Jennifer quickly said, "Brad, please close the door."

I said, "Sure, now want to close the door because you're naked."

She replied, "That's right."

As the door remained open and the guys continued to stare at Jennifer, Brad asked, "Should I leave?"

Jennifer replied loudly, "Just shut the door" so Brad closed the door and locked it.

Jennifer asked, "Now Mindy, what was your question?"

I replied, "Well, my question is really for Brad. Brad, what do you think of Jennifer's beautiful butt?"

I stood up and began to caress Jennifer's smooth firm buns as I waited for Brad's reply.

I said, "Mmm, Jennifer's got a great ass, don't you think Brad?"

He mumbled something inaudible as I began running my finger tip up and down her sensitive butt crack. I was standing to the side of Jennifer, but she was still leaning over the little table with her bare buns on view for Brad to enjoy. Jennifer shuttered as I gently tickled the area between her beautiful butt cheeks.

Next I reached up and unhooked Jennifer's bra. As the bra dropped down Jennifer's arms, I forced her to stand up and face Brad.

Jennifer's face turned red as I said, "Oh wow Brad. Look at the pretty, pretty titties!"

Then I squeezed them and said, "They're so firm. Um, I just love them" as I leaned forward and gave one of her nipples a tender kiss.

Jennifer giggled and said, "Don't start something you can't finish.'

I said, "Oh I can finish alright. You're not the only one that knows what I girl likes."

I sat on the floor between Jennifer's legs and slowly pushed my tongue into her sweet snatch. Jennifer quickly became week in the knees and grabbed Brad's shoulders for support. I started sliding my tongue up and down the smooth moist slit between Jennifer's legs and she began to purr like a kitten. I zeroed in on her little clitty with my tongue, while inserting a finger into her love hole. Jennifer started breathing heavily as I continued my assault on her pretty pussy. Then Jennifer reached out and placed one of Brad's trembling hands on her breast.

Jennifer said, "Mmm, that feels so good" and then she reached for Brad's other hand, but it was buried in his pocket.

He had his hand in his pants pocket and he was fidgeting around, so Jennifer said, "If you're going to do it, do it right."

Then Jennifer unfastened Brad's jeans, and then she pushed his pants and underwear to the floor.

Jennifer said, "Mindy, look at Brad's cute penis. It's real hard!"

I looked up and said, "His soldier is standing at attention."

Young Brad was extremely embarrassed to have two girls examining his manhood, but his embarrassment changed to excitement as Jennifer took it in her hand and began to stroke it. As Jennifer worked on Brad's penis, I returned to Jennifer's pussy. Brad was touching Jennifer's breast, Jennifer was stroking Brad's member and I had my finger moving around in Jennifer's pussy while licking her love button at the same time.

Jennifer purred, "Mmm Mindy. That feels good. Do you like it Brad?"

Brad muttered, "Oh yeah, oh yeah."

The action was heating up and then Jennifer said, "Look out Mindy. I think Brad's missile is about to launch."

Soon Brad couldn't hold on any longer and milky streams shot out and splattered on the floor right next to me. Jennifer was not distracted by Brad's cannon fire and continued to hold on to Brad's shoulders until she had a screaming orgasm. Even with the door closed, I'm sure they could hear us in the hall.

Jennifer quickly slipped on her bra, tank top and short shorts, while Brad pulled himself together again. Once again I was the only naked person in the room. Jennifer sent Brad to get my dress and then I asked her if she could check the answers on my exam. Instead of checking my answers, she pulled out the answer sheet and graded my entire test.

Jennifer said, "Mindy, you're one smart girl. With everything going on, you still only got three wrong. Do you want me to change them so that you have a perfect score?"

I happily said, "No. An A-minus is good enough for me."

Just as I thought my day was getting better, Andy and Brad entered with my dress.

Andy said, "I'm sorry, but we had a little accident with your dress."

I slipped it on and said, "It feels kind of snug."

Brad said, "It was still wet, so we put it in the microwave."

Jennifer chuckled and said, "I think it shrunk a little. It barely covers your butt!"

Andy said, "That's not the worst part."

As I tried to squeeze into the dress, I found the real problem.

I yelled, "Oh no, you melted the buttons off!"

Brad and Andy said, "We're sorry" as Jennifer ushered them out of the room.

Jennifer said, "Look on the bright side. We just have to drop off your exam and then you can go home."

I shrieked, "I can't go to the faculty lounge like this! Can't you take it for me?"

Jennifer replied, "Sorry, he specifically wants it from you and I'd hate for you to miss turning in an A-paper."

The anticipation of another chance to publicly expose me brought a smile to Jennifer's face. I struggled to hold my dress together between my breasts and in front of my pussy, but I could feel the bottoms of my bare butt cheeks peeking out, even without bending over.

We entered the lounge and there were four professors waiting for us. I just wanted to hand over my test and leave, but Jennifer decided to make small talk with the professors. She knew that I was mortified standing there, while the four men stared at me, so she wanted to prolong my agony. It was difficult to hold onto my billfold and hold my dress together... so difficult that I dropped the billfold on the floor.

I asked, "Jennifer, can you pick that up for me."

She smiled and said, "No. You're a big girl. You can carry your own wallet."

I pleaded, "But Jennifer, you know what's gonna happen if I bend over to pick it up!"

Now all the men were staring at me with intensity as Jennifer just pointed to my billfold, offering no help at all. I slowly began to bend over, knowing that the two men behind me had a clear view of my bare ass, and possibly a view of my pussy from behind, too. Then the men in front of me, which included Professor Wrissley, started getting excited knowing that I would have to let go of my tight dress to reach for my billfold.