College Girls Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly grabbed my billfold, but I wasn't fast enough to catch my dress and it popped open in front exposing my neatly trimmed auburn bush to the men in front of me. All I could do was stand up and hold my little billfold in front of my pussy hair as my dress popped wide apart. It separated all the way up to where I was holding it together on top. Even my flat little tummy was on display for the men to see.

As Jennifer tried to continue making small talk, I declared, "Time to go Jennifer!"

She said, "You're right. Goodbye gentlemen" and then she grabbed me by the arm.

To my horror, she pulled so hard on my arm that it made me let go of the top of my dress. This caused my tits to pop out in the open for everyone to see. With my billfold in one hand and my other wrist held by Jennifer, my dress was completely unrestrained leaving both my bare breasts and pussy hair out in the open for all of the men to see. I was forced to remain exposed until we left the building.

Once we got outside, Jennifer started laughing so I tried to pull her top off. Unfortunately, she broke free so I had to chase her. My dress was flapping in the wind behind me and my bare ass, hairy pussy and bouncing breasts were on display for anyone to observe. Finally, we made it to my sorority house and Jennifer spent the night. We slept with our soft naked bodies pressed against each other.

On graduation day, I watched Jennifer receive her Master's Degree. After the ceremony, we posed together for pictures and then gave each other a big kiss. My parents were shocked, which made us laugh because it would kill them to learn of all the naked escapades that I was a part of over the last four years.

We loaded up the van and I said goodbye to the college campus for the last time. I had a couple of interesting job offers, but one that really peaked my interest was a teaching job in the business department of a prep school. What made the job so appealing was Jennifer. She took a job there and wanted me to work there, too.

Graduation day brings an end to the College Girls series. Is it time for me to become a mature adult or will Jennifer force the naked high jinks to continue? Will Prep Teachers be a new series? We'll just have to wait and see!