College Girls Learning To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers

May pulled her tee-shirt over her head, baring her breasts. That stopped my babbling cold. May just shrugged, "Hey it is warm in here, and I thought it might be more fun with our shirts off."

For a moment, I just stared at her breasts. They were a little smaller than mine, like I said earlier, but the truth was we neither of us had big breasts. Mine were a ‘c' cup, and I think May wore a ‘b,' I wasn't sure. But they were beautiful, perfect cone shaped breasts, proud and jutting as they say, with pink areolas and large pink nipples.

After the long moment where May's breasts were the only objects in the room, I stood and pulled my tee-shirt over my head. To my surprise, when my tee-shirt cleared my eyes, May was standing right in front of me. She kissed me. It wasn't a long kiss or a french kiss, but it was a very sweet, gentle and warm kiss. And for just a moment, our breasts touched. That made me almost dizzy with lust. So I sat back down on my bed, now sans tee-shirt.

May sat down too, mostly looking at my breasts, which are nice and round with plump light-brown nipples even though my breasts themselves aren't very large. "I hope you didn't mind me kissing you," whispered May slipping a hand into her panties as she glanced up to my eyes.

"No," I panted, reaching into my own panties, "It was nice. Kiss me anytime you want." We were both breathing heavily and mostly looking at each other's breasts while we rubbed at our clits. I loved watching her breasts tremble to the motions her hand was making under her panties. May stretched her slightly longer and more muscular legs out to touch mine, so our calves were touching. Wow, that really felt good, and I rubbed my calves against hers.

"May," I gasped, "Maybe we should take off our panties, too." I mainly said this because it would be so much more comfortable than fighting my underwear for the possession of my pussy, but there was a big part of me that wanted to watch what her hand was doing to her pussy too. She didn't even answer; she just stood hurriedly, stripped off her panties, sat back down and resumed. So I did too.

This was much better for my hand, and now I couldn't look away from between May's legs. She had light brown hair between her legs, a very light brown with golden highlights, and I could see her nether lips so well as they stretched and moved to accommodate her busy fingers. I had never thought of women's genitals as being attractive before, but suddenly I thought May's pussy was the most beautiful thing in the world.

I heard May moan and I looked up at her blue eyes, which were locked on my own groin. Her stare gave me an even warmer feeling there and I knew I would come soon. My pubic hair is a dark brown and soft and fluffy, and usually it pretty much hid my lower lips, but not now while my fingers were spreading them and running little circles around my clit.

There was just something about May's staring at my groin that made me so excited I did something wild – well plenty wild for me, anyway. I was starting to come, so I leaned back and spread my legs wide, giving her a really good look at my pussy while I came, my hips bucking in the air with my enthusiasm for my orgasm – which swept me completely away so that I didn't think about anything – just riding the wave of ecstasy.

And, this whole time our calves were still rubbing, our heels locked behind each other's heels, allowing us to grip each other's legs. It gave us, or at least me, the sense of being connected to her, like we were one or something. Then too, I could feel her movements through my legs and knew she could feel mine. I knew that this was real sex, and I just didn't care if it was lesbian sex or not, at least I didn't care at that moment.

As I began to recover, my first thought was surprise that I was an exhibitionist and spread open like a whore, and then I raised up on my elbows to look at May while my fingers still lazily rubbed and stroked my pussy. May was bent over, her face between my knees still giving my pussy an open mouthed stare, and she was still coming, and coming. She grunted explosively several times, her bottom bouncing on her bed, still staring at my pussy as I used my fingers to spread my lips wide for her, letting her look inside me – welcoming her gaze inside me.

"Oh!" She cried a high birdlike sound, her face very red, then she sort of collapsed backward flopping on her back on her bed with her arms spread wide – her lovely breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. I sat up curiously although I was still as weak as a kitten. Her legs were still spread wide and her hand wasn't in the way. Our legs were still clenched in a death-grip. "Thanks so much for that," she gasped still fighting for breath.

I knew she was talking about the way I had deliberately spread myself for her, but I was still staring at her pussy. So lovely, with the brown gold hair framing her slightly spread lips. She was pink inside where I was kind of a light red. She raised her head long enough to see me staring at her pussy and let her head flop back. Then she used her fingers to spread herself to give me a better look. A much better look.

Now I could see all her pink-glistening inner flesh, even the mouth of her vagina – which looked more jagged around the edges than I had noticed while feeling of myself. Then she let go of her lower lips and used her hands to prop herself up as she sat up, her breathing nearly back to normal.

"That was so great, so much better than last night…" she mumbled, then added in a clearer voice, "If that is what it is supposed to feel like, I can certainly understand why people do it all the time. And what you did… Wow!" Her legs finally relaxed and unwound from mine.

I felt my face getting a little warm, "Well, I just thought you might like it if I did that. And thanks for showing me yours too. I've never had a good look at a girl, um, down there."

May stood and came over and sat beside me on my bed with her arm around me. I looked at her and we kissed again, only this time it was a long slow kiss. We must have decided to open our lips at the same time, because suddenly our tongues were touching, lightly flicking at each other. It was heavenly sweet and gentle – much more intimate and sensuous than any kiss I'd ever gotten from a boy. Then we kissed a few more light kisses, said goodnight to each other and May went back to her own bed.

The next night we just slept. We kissed a few light kisses over the next week, and after our dates Friday night, we decided to do it again – beat off while watching each other naked. We took off our clothes and sat on our beds, greedily admiring each other's nudity. As usual actually starting anything seemed to be a problem and I jokingly pointed this out.

May looked at me seriously and said, "That's easy enough to understand, we go about this pretty cold-bloodedly compared to the way we fool around with our dates."

That made sense to me, "Oh, because we don't kiss and do this by stages, you mean?" She nodded, and I shrugged. Defining the problem didn't solve it. So I said, "We do alright even if it is a little awkward, besides we aren't having sex together, just at the same time."

May looked down like she does when she is going to say something that embarrassed her, "Don't we have sex? I feel like we do. Especially when we touch each other during it like with our legs last week. I felt like you were fucking me." She shrugged and was quiet a moment then added, "And when you spread your legs, I felt like I was fucking you. And I liked it – I liked it a lot."

I was very uncomfortable with her statements because, while true, it was pretty direct. Heck I had loved it, but I guess I just didn't want to think of us as having sex with each other. But we were, and I guess I had known it all along. I asked her, "Did you make a date for tomorrow night?" She looked at me with her wide blue eyes sparkling and shook her head, so I continued, "Neither did I. I was hoping to spend the time with you."

May said, "I didn't really want to go out tonight, I just sort of thought I should."

"Me too." I said, regretting that we weren't doing something sexier, I just didn't feel ready for all this confrontation stuff. "Could we just, you know, get started? I'm feeling really horny." Then to get things moving I spread my legs a little and began to stroke my pussy with my hand.

May grinned, following my hand's movements carefully, "You have the prettiest pussy, April." She spread herself and her hand dropped to her own golden brown mound, "Would you like to sit together tonight?"

I was having enough trouble getting past her saying I had the prettiest pussy – so that it took another moment to realize what she was asking. Then I felt a little torn. Part of me leaped at the idea of further intimacy, as much as I feared it, but the other part of me was reluctant to give up my excellent view of her pussy, which I thought was the loveliest pussy in the world.

But I did it simply because May suggested it, and my feelings for May were getting pretty warm these days. I think I even loved her in our unique kind of way. I stood up and walked the single pace to her bed and sat down close beside her, so close that our hips were touching and my left thigh was pressed against her right thigh. She put her right arm around my shoulder and I put my left arm around her waist.

Now the edge of my left breast was touching the edge of her right breast, and I don't think anyone could have slipped a piece of paper between us. I couldn't see much more than the fringe of her pubic hair and her hand doing something beneath, but I had a spectacular view of her breasts, and the whole side of our bodies touching was wonderfully exciting and intimate. We rested our bowed heads against each other's as we looked at each other's bodies and diddled with our clits.

We were quickly panting and thrillingly close to climax, when May twisted her face to nuzzle my hair. So I turned my face to hers and we were suddenly kissing while we felt ourselves up. This was like stepping up my ramp to climax to roller-coaster speed, and in seconds we were kissing passionately, our tongues dancing together and gasping for air in each other's mouths all at the same time. There was nothing sweet and girlish about this kiss, it was raw animal lust with tongues cavorting and rubbing at each other.

I started to come and could feel that she was too. It became kind of hard to describe then – I could feel us coming, and it was kind of confusing as to who was who, but it was definitely sex. Wow, was it ever definitely sex! I was aware of my left breast firmly pressed against her right breast, but mostly my thigh burned where it touched hers, like my climax was undulating between my groin and my left thigh. The only reason I could even feel that so clearly was that it lasted so long.

Even when we kind of ramped down from the orgasm, we were still kissing and panting and it was like it was still going on or something. I'm not sure if she pulled or I pushed – I think it was both – but we ended up with me on top of her, our bodies pressed together and still kissing. I can't describe how wonderful every inch of her felt against me, and how aware I was of every inch. I even rubbed my hips against hers a little and she pushed hers up at me. I could feel our pubic hair mingling and our mounds of Venus pressing tightly together.

Finally we stopped kissing and just rested cheek to cheek for a few moments, and then I rolled off of her and just lay there beside her, catching my breath. After a few moments, May giggled. I asked her why, and she said, "Because it smells like some kind of pussy fest in here."

"Yeah," I said, feeling kind of dreamy about it, "I'm starting to love that smell."

She giggled again and said; "Then here," and she touched my cheek with her left hand – the hand she had been using to massage her pussy. I turned my face toward her hand and kissed it. She silently and thoughtfully took her hand back. That hand had smelled heavenly to me. If she had left her hand longer on my face, I might have licked her fingers. That thought jerked me out of my dreaminess.

I sat up and said, "We should get some sleep." She sat up too and we exchanged a couple more tender kisses before retiring to our separate beds. I lay awake a while wondering if I was becoming a lesbian. I was certainly less concerned about it than I had been, but the curiosity about the more dangerous sex with boys was still there too. I finally realized that I was definitely bisexual, but I would never really know if I was a lesbian until I had some experience with men. Little did I know that May was thinking along the same lines.

The next morning was much like the previous Saturday morning in that we ran track and ate breakfast together without really referring to the previous evening, only there was something between us now. I hesitate to use this word, but the fact is, we felt really comfortable. I know she felt it too. We weren't being touchy-feely or anything; it was just a comfortable feeling between us. I know part of it was I was no longer worrying about being gay – whether I was or not. Maybe May felt the same way.

After breakfast I told May that I needed to go to the library to study up a little for a lab project I had coming up in chemistry. She said that was fine because she needed to go see someone about something. That sounded mysterious to me, but we agreed to meet after lunch back at the room.

I was back at the dorm room around 12:30, so I wrote out an essay for my English class. May didn't show up until nearly 2 o'clock, and when she did, she seemed to be bouncing with energy. She was also carrying a paper bag. "Where have you been?" I asked standing up to give her a hug.

"First things first," said May brightly, "We have to arrange some furniture then we have to dress appropriately. Then I'll tell you everything – I promise." Then even more mysteriously, she turned and locked the door to our room, something we usually only did at night, and then she sat the bag and its contents on the desk where I had been working.

Following May's instructions, we moved the little end table with the lamp from between our beds and then pushed our beds together to make one big bed. As for the dressing appropriately, May was wearing a dress, and I was wearing a tee-shirt and bluejeans. She told me to strip to my underwear and get on the bed. Then she took off her dress and shoes and clad only in her bra and panties – the same as me – she grabbed the bag and sat down on the bed with me.

Out of the bag she pulled a large bottle of red wine, a corkscrew, and two plastic glasses. I gasped, "May, I don't drink, and neither do you!"

"Well," she began airily, "We will today because we have to finish the conversation we were having last night. And I'm determined to make it more fun for us so you don't get all squirmy again."

"Squirmy?" I snorted, trying to feel insulted although it was probably an appropriate term for it. But I decided to humor her and to at least try the wine. She was a lot more clumsy opening the wine than people in the movies, but she was finally able to pour us both a glass. "Cheers," I said awkwardly bumping her glass with mine and tasting it. It was awful, but not terrible. After a couple of gagging noises, I gasped, "So how did you get this? You're only nineteen and you have to be 21 to buy wine in this state."

"Oh, I fucked a guy for it," May said casually with a toss of her blond curls while looking suspiciously at her glass of wine. I guess she found the taste pretty foreign too.

"What?" I cried. I took a gulp of the wine this time, but hardly noticed and didn't gag. I guess wine was something I could get used to after all.

May sighed, "There's this guy, a senior actually, who has been bugging me for a date. So I went to him and told him I would fuck him if he would get me a bottle of wine to share with my roommate. So I did, and he got me the wine."

My mind was spinning, and not from the wine. This was so sudden, so, well radical. I felt jealousy for a moment, then loss, and then I drank some more wine. Finally, I just asked softly, "Why?"

May could see my face was red and my eyes starting to look a little wetter than usual, so she leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips. "I did it for you sweetie, and for me too. Just let me explain."

I nodded, realizing I was definitely feeling the wine already and was surprised to notice I had finished a plastic cup full. "So tell me," I said softly.

"Last night, when you kissed my hand," May hesitated, "Well it made me want to kiss your pussy."

As shocking as this should have been, it wasn't because I had been fighting off similar temptations about her pussy. Although it hadn't gone quite that far – kissing it I mean – I just really wanted to touch her there, to feel her, to make her come… These were the thoughts I had been fighting, but now that she had said it, I realized I wouldn't mind kissing her pussy either, not at all. May's pussy was very pretty and after a moment's reflection, very kissable looking. After another moment I responded, "Ok, but how did that lead to…" I couldn't quite say it.

May shrugged, the blond curls of her hair moving prettily, "I think I may even be falling in love with you, April. And I don't know how to deal with the lesbian part of it, but I want to make love to you, and I needed to know myself a little better first."

My over-emoted brain started clicking and it started to make sense. "So you had to be with a guy first." That was no reason to be jealous I realized, it was definitely within scientific boundaries as it were… "So, what did you find out, May?" Did she say she loved me?

May grinned, practically bubbling with joy, "I loved it, April, I loved getting fucked by that guy – he even made me come. And I still love you, and I still want to have real sex with you."

I felt a little bruised by all the emotional bombs, picked up my empty glass and signaled for more wine. I could see why she felt good about the whole thing – she was satisfied she was bisexual, but not a lesbian. "I love you too, May," I began softly, "But I hope you realize we are too immature to know much about love, or about sex for that matter. I thought about this last night. Even if I do enjoy boys and girls, I may eventually decide toward one or the other. Or I may just go on, enjoying both forever."

May giggled, finished her wine and tossed the empty cup on the floor, "I know all that, silly! But today, and I mean right now, I love you, and I am going to make love to you. And you know what, I think you had better get fucked pretty soon too. Just make sure he uses a rubber."

I finished off my second glass of wine, giggling too. "I agree to all your terms, Maam." I definitely felt pretty tipsy, by that I mean light-headed, light-hearted, and kind of sensuous, otherwise I'm sure I would have been intimidated by the idea of being naked in the light of day.

I tossed my cup on the floor and May started taking off my bra. As soon as she threw my bra on the floor, I sank back with my head on the pillow and watched her to see what she would do next. I not only intended to let her doing anything with me she wanted, I was eager for her to do anything to me. I wondered if she would kiss my pussy, and I found myself hoping she would.

May took off her own bra, releasing her pretty titties. I saw her nipples were already long and hard. Then she stood on the bed and shucked her panties. She looked glorious and goddess-like standing naked on the bed, her legs spread wide for balance. I used my thumbs to begin easing my panties down, but May quickly knelt and brushed my hands away, then began pulling my panties down with her fingers, very slowly. I raised my hips to help and as my panties uncovered my pubic mound, May bent over gave me a gentle kiss in the center of my delta.

Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers