College Girl's Punishment

Story Info
Stepdaughter gets spanked for dirty panties.
1.8k words
3.98
77.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with characters over 18 years old. It does concern bodily functions to the extent that it features panty inspection for staining.

*****

For Barbara, reflecting on her life as she drove home from her last class of the week Friday afternoon at the local college, home had become less than pleasant since her father had remarried following the death of her mother in an auto accident. Her stepmom, Glenda, was in her early 20s, ten years younger than Barbara's dad, Nick, and only about two years older than Barbara, who was 20.

Barbara was now really sorry she had not decided to go away for college. She had enjoyed high school, however, and had been loath to leave her friends. She had been a popular girl in high school, with many friends of both sexes. Her outgoing personality as well as her nice figure and soft brown hair, meant she rarely was without a date. But by now many of them had left town for school, and Glenda, who turned out to be quite assertive in taking control of the household, now had turned to managing Barbara as well.

The young, attractive blonde stepmother seemed to have Barbara's dad willing to allow his new wife whatever she wanted. Barbara could hear the two in bed late at night and knew that her dad was totally entranced by the sexual pleasures Glenda bestowed upon him. But Glenda told Barbara that she now had to become more responsible, meaning that Glenda was inspecting her room for tidiness.

While this was bad enough, Glenda seized upon finding a pair of Barbara's dirty panties on the floor to require Barbara to submit to personal inspection on an unannounced basis. This led to her ordering Barbara to lift her skirt and lower her panties for inspection whenever Glenda was in the mood to humiliate her stepdaughter.

Glenda even would order Barbara to expose herself when Nick was around. The previous evening, Barbara had been watching TV with two friends when Glenda walked into the room and ignoring that Barbara's two girlfriends were present, told her stepdaughter to stand up and prepare for inspection.

"Oh, please," Barbara pleaded, "can't we do this later or in another room? I'm here with Sue and Linda."

"It will be good for your friends to learn how I need to remind you of your need to keep your clothes and body clean," Glenda responded. "So let's have that skirt up and pants down right now, young lady!"

Barbara realized Glenda was serious and so she complied with the horridly embarrassing directions by raising her mid-length navy skirt and then pulling down her maroon thong to below her knees. She then bent over so Glenda was faced with Barbara's bare bottom.

Glenda bent to examine the tiny crotch of the thong as Barbara's friends looked on in amazement. She grimaced as she saw the usual stains in the crotch that disclosed to her that Barbara had been careless in her wiping after using the toilet that day.

"Once again, sweetie," Glenda said softly, but in no way hiding the intent to shame her stepdaughter, "you have not been fastidious in wiping your behind."

Barbara felt the color rise in her face and started to whimper in response to the shameful finding. She also knew what would happen next.

Glenda reached into her handbag and took out a small cotton wipe. She carefully placed it between Barbara's bottom cheeks and pulled it through her anal crack, not neglecting to press it into Barbara's bottom-hole.

Knowing that her friends were watching this intimate examination intently and would tease her afterward, Barbara cringed but knew that worse was to come.

Glenda brought up the wipe to examine it. She then showed the wipe, smudged with brown stains from Barbara's anus and crack, to Barbara and incidentally to Sue and Linda, who were already amazed at the subjection Barbara clearly had been made to experience from this woman only two years older than they all were.

"Naughty girl!" Glenda commented, and turning to Sue and Linda, added for their benefit, "perhaps your mothers should be checking up on you like this. I've a good mind to suggest this to them."

"What happens to naughty girls who stain their panties?" Glenda asked Barbara, in what was clearly a well-practiced catechism.

"They get punished," Barbara responded, this humiliating experience having taken all fight out of her, as she realized that at least her friends wouldn't get on her too badly since Glenda had as much as threatened to talk to their mothers about instituting a similar regime for them.

"Yes, they do," Glenda responded, "so I will sit down here and you will place yourself across my lap for your spanking."

"Can't it wait until my friends leave?" Barbara pleaded.

"No, Barbara," Glenda responded, with a slight smile, "it will do you good for them to see how we punish naughty girls who don't wipe themselves after they make doody."

Glenda's last humiliating comment, using such a childish word to make it clear that Barbara had soiled her panties like a little girl, led Barbara to start quietly sobbing as she lay across Glenda's grey-skirted lap.

No sooner had she assumed the time-honored posture for maternal spanking did Glenda begin to slap Barbara's prominent bottom cheeks. Glenda spanked alternate cheeks and aimed some spanks right into Barbara's sensitive anal crack, eliciting some small screams from her stepdaughter.

The two friends were now nonplussed about what they were witnessing. Their attitudes had moved from enjoying their friend's embarrassment to fear that their own mothers might well seize on the disciplinary approach that Glenda had vowed to suggest to them.

Soon Barbara was kicking and pleading for Glenda to stop. The impervious stepmother, however, commented for all to hear that a spanking needed to be long enough to make the naughty girl change the way she behaved.

Barbara was now moving her legs in a vain effort to avoid the increasingly powerful spanks her stepmother was inflicting on her now crimson cheeks. Sue whispered to Linda that Barbara was displaying everything between her legs, "You can even see her bare pussy and that she shaves down between her legs, Linda."

But neither of Barbara's friends was smiling at her distress. "We'd better get going, Mrs. Thornton," Sue said suddenly. "My mom wants me to help her out with dinner today."

With that, she and Linda rose and quickly said good-bye to Barbara who was still ignominiously lying across her stepmom's lap and showing the signs of the spanking on her burning red bottom and her tear-stained face.

"I'm sorry you had to be here for this, girls," Glenda said, "but I hope you realize that I insist that young women respect themselves by always being clean and tidy."

The girls hurriedly said their good-byes to Glenda and moved speedily to the front door.

Glenda was sorry they had left before the punishment had ended. She had more in store for her misbehaving stepdaughter.

"I'm so humiliated," Barbara complained. "May I get up now, Mom?"

Glenda required her stepdaughter to call her Mom during punishments and at all other times, for that matter.

"Yes, you may," Glenda snapped, "and I hope that being spanked in front of your friends will make you learn to behave better and care for your clothing and your body."

Barbara knew that she had better be very compliant now or she might suffer even more humiliating punishments that Glenda had previously imposed after spankings.

"Stand up but remove your panties and hand them to me," Glenda now intoned.

"Can't I keep my panties, Mom?" Barbara couldn't help plead.

"I will not have you put soiled underwear back on," Glenda responded curtly.

She reached into her handbag again and brought out a pair of small cotton panties with little bunnies on them, obviously meant for little girls.

"You will wear these until tomorrow morning," Glenda stated, handing the shameful undies to Barbara.

"Oh, these are so...childish," Barbara complained, but began to pull the horribly tight panties up her legs and saw that they barely fit her and pressed tightly on her thighs and waist.

"It will be a good lesson for you to wipe properly," Glenda reiterated. "If I find you are not wearing them or that you have soiled them, you will be wearing them all the time and with a short skirt so that others will see that you need to be kept in little girly panties."

Barbara well remembered the recent occasion when Glenda had made her wear a ridiculously short skirt that left her panties visible to almost everyone at college that day. She had had to explain to one of her professors—thank goodness it was Miss Denton, her youthful philosophy teacher—that her stepmother was punishing her. Miss Denton seemed surprised at first but then looked concerned and commented, "It does seem that your stepmother is rather severe in the way she relates to a daughter who is of the age you are, Barbara. I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

Barbara thanked Miss Denton and vowed not to arouse her stepmother's obviously punitive instincts but often was hurried in her use of the bathroom so frequently did not take the time to wipe herself properly front and back. Glenda had even given her a pack of wet wipes and Barbara then realized she had never even bothered to open it, much less use them.

That night, after the family had retired, Nick asked Glenda if things had improved between her and his daughter.

"No, dearest," Glenda answered quite assertively, "I had to spank her again for dirty panties."

Nick did not admit that hearing how his gorgeous wife disciplined his daughter turned him on. But he more or less gave away his feelings by drawing Glenda close and kissing her deeply before reaching down and stimulating her warm sex with his fingers. He felt how wet she was and effortlessly, he moved her on her back and after making sure she was ready, which she indicated by steady moaning, proceeded to slip his eight-inch fairly thick member into her waiting hole without any further delay.

It again reminded him as he enjoyed his thrusting and Glenda's responsive movements that his new wife was a terrific fuck. He was a bit concerned about her domination of Barbara but decided that it was good for his daughter to learn to take better care of her personal cleanliness.

He really wanted to observe her being spanked and had mentioned that to Glenda. His wife knew that even hearing about Barbara's being spanked turned him on but she was waiting for a truly major occasion to invite him to witness her stepdaughter's humiliation. It was a way, she figured, to maintain his affection and ardor.