College Hi-Jinx

Story Info
Lindsay wants to experience new things at College - and does.
4.9k words
4.69
62.2k
16

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Lindsay needed money. Badly. As much as she could lay her hands on, because College was so fucking expensive. Her Mom made an okay living, but her books, rent, food and party money were emptying her bank account, and fast. She wanted her social life at College to be as memorable as her studies in art.

The tall, tanned blonde co-ed had been happy to get away from her Mom. Her Mom was a great lady, raising her mostly on her own, but they needed space. Maybe now she could get out of the house and have a little fun, Lindsay certainly intended to. Lindsay really wanted to experience life, partying and sex -- not necessarily in that order. But those things cost money, so did the sexy clothes and shoes she needed to party in. Lindsay knew to attract attention, she had to wrap herself up in a pretty package. She knew she had a great ass and long, slim legs, kept in toned condition from running an hour each day.

A lot of guys were beginning to notice her, although some of them were such dorks in how they approached her, she sighed. She'd hoped by college, they'd have grown up, but the 19-year old found a lot of them were still just kids - big kids, but kids nonetheless.

Lindsay wanted to have some fun and meet interesting men, but as she kept running through her mind, it cost money. Her sister, best friend and roommate, Sonia, never seemed to lack for money, but had no visible means of support. Their mom wasn't sending Sonia dime one and Sonia didn't ask for anything. Where she was getting money from was driving Lindsay nuts, so she decided to ask her brunette sister where the funds were coming from.

"Oh, that's easy, sis. I model on the side."

Lindsay was puzzled. Both of the sisters were tall and leggy, but Sonia tended to be a bit more on the voluptuous side. Sonia picked up on her sister's puzzlement.

" Nude modeling, kiddo. For a nice photographer, he's quite the dish, but no monkey-business, he's very professional - darnit! Hey, you could do it too Linds -- with your face, body and those legs, you'd clean up."

Lindsay blushed and stammered, she couldn't -- could she? Sonia's next statement clinched the deal.

"Each job pays $100 bucks a session, which lasts about an hour, but if it goes over, it goes to $150 an hour for each additional hour. You'd work a few times a week and I could set it up. Plus, it's kinda sexy, knowing guys -- and a few girls -- are looking at your pictures in a magazine or Website and fantasizing about you."

Lindsay didn't catch her sister's final few words. She was still thinking about all of this. She voiced her final concern to Sonia.

"But -- if anyone saw them ... "

"No biggie sis, I use a fake name -- Daria. Besides, not like our Mom's gonna see 'em and when's the last time we heard from daddy?"

Their parents had divorced 10 years earlier -- for reasons their mother had never disclosed -- and the girls usually only heard from their father on birthdays or holidays or whenever the moon was blue.

Lindsay conceded that Sonia had a point, so that's how, on a sunny Friday afternoon, Lindsay found herself clad in a scandalously short mini, silver lame halter and stiletto heels, standing in front of James, turning every which way and that. For the first little while, she felt a bit uncomfortable and silly, but James had a calm, professional demeanour and reassured her how sexy she was.

"Sonia was right, you're a little honey and the camera loves you. Okay sugar, time to lose the top."

Lindsay trembled a bit, but she was going for it. She hoped this could launch a career and make her a fair pile of money. Lindsay dropped the lame top onto a nearby stool and posed, her beautiful, tanned delicate breasts now on display.

"Man, you are absolutely gorgeous. Okay, turn here. Bend a bit, smile, Perfect. Now, give me a Fuck Me look. Perfect. Okay, the skirt next."

James found it hard to be professional with the tall blonde. She was the hottest thing he'd photographed in years -- photogenic, tall, with a lovely face, long blonde hair, and something about her seemed to shine with every click of the camera.

She wouldn't have believed it possible, but Lindsay was having a blast. She made a little show of removing the tight miniskirt, shimmying out of it. When it reached her feet, she kicked it to the side. Lindsay thought the sexy, older photographer was enjoying the view. Now, only in a thong and heels, she posed sexily, on a chair, on a couch, a bed setting. She teased with the thong, once it was off, she felt sexy, an previously-unknown exhibitionistic streak emerging. She played with her pussy and she was turned on. Her pussy was glistening wet and seductive thoughts began galloping through her brain.

Lindsay's long legs were posed every which-way and when she looked at the clock, nearly 3 hours had gone by. She realized that she'd now earned some nice money, but she'd also had a lot of fun. Yes, it was hard work and her body ached a bit, but she felt proud of what she'd accomplished and she'd earned the money all by herself.

Sitting on the stool, still naked, she accepted a Coke and James showed her the proofs. Was that really her? She looked sexy, wanton, wild.

"The camera loved you, you're gorgeous. Are you interested in doing this again?"

Lindsay nodded, her blonde hair still slightly askew. James brushed it away from her face. His dark hair, a touch of grey at the temples, and light blue eyes -- he really was quite a striking man. His eyes met hers and she felt herself grow flushed.

"You're the kind of girl men will fantasize about, Lindsay. With legs like yours -- oh man, will they ever!" He smiled, an almost-boyish grin.

"Will you fantasize about me?" James turned around and saw her dark brown eyes staring into his. "Will you think about fucking me?" Bold and direct wasn't Lindsay's usual style, but this was an avenue she wanted to pursue.

James looked at her intently. Some of the models came on to him, hoping to get more work, more money, but Lindsay didn't seem to be like that -- she was flirting with him and he was a bit flummoxed by it.

"Well -- I, uhhh -- that is to say ... "

"I've shocked you, that's so cute!" the leggy blonde said, kissing him on the cheek. "You don't have to fantasize James, not if you don't want to -- you're a very handsome man, I'm very attracted to you and I'd love to have you fuck me. Do you want to fuck me?" Lindsay leaned in close and whispered the last few words in his ear with a husky purr.

James seemed rooted to the spot, so Lindsay took a further step.

"Come on studmuffin, the offer expires in 2 minutes. Void where prohibited by law" Lindsay giggled and walked over to the couch she'd posed on and stretched out languidly. "Don't be a fool, you just told me I'm desirable."

That was the push James needed. The handsome photographer went over and kissed her, hard, he knew how to kiss, firm and insistent and the coed warmed quickly, nipples stiffening, pussy already becoming moist with excitement. Okay, they didn't teach this any of her classes, this was advanced education.

James had never succumbed to the temptation to fuck any of his models before, but this leggy blonde little bitch had him fired up all 3 hours. Those legs, they just seemed to go on forever. He began stroking her calf, her feet still wearing the stiletto heels, up her long, tanned legs, her soft thighs, her pussy, with the faint blonde wisp of hair, then back down again. Lindsay's legs were the sexiest he'd ever seen, he should have photographed her in silk stockings and vowed next time, that's what he'd do. The sexy coed's body, sleek and smooth, was a work of art.

Lindsay was shaking, the few lovers she'd experienced had never made her feel like this -- not ever! Maybe an older man was best, his hands on her legs were making her feel alive and vibrant, she ached to feel his cock inside of her and to taste it.

James himself wasn't naked yet, but he took care of that quickly. Though he was nearing 40, he was lean and muscled, his cock -- even not erect -- was large. Lindsay grew bold and grabbed for it, when she began to suck it, it grew to a very nice size. She was afraid a dick that massive would split her in two, but she was going to take that cock and fuck the hell out of it if she could.

Lindsay was enjoying those soft, beautiful kisses, he didn't seem to let up, for the minute his cock was away from her lips, James went back to paying homage to her legs. Next time, she giggled, next time I am wearing my GoGo boots or some kind of sexy footwear. James obviously had a leg fetish, but then again, Lindsay had the legs for it.

The fucking finally came, none to soon for the impatient blonde. At first, she wrapped those legs around him and that cock fucked deep into her cunt. She was right -- it hurt like hell at first, but the pain passed quickly, and soon, the heat of the fuck overwhelmed it. James was a great lay, slow and precise, then fast and furious. Their bodies moved together, it took what little skill she possessed to keep up with James.

Lindsay and James mixed it up -- Doggy was next on the menu, his hand gripping her hips as he pumped furiously into her pussy, drilling her, slapping her ass and grunting as her pussy snapped tight around his dick. James had never fucked anyone this intense about their screwing, she took what he gave and gave it back in return.

Loving the view of Lindsay's long, supple body, he let her ride on top, her legs stretched out, his hands playing with those delectable tits and feeling her shudder, quake and finally cum. James followed suit, the little nymph licked his cock clean of his spend.

The two of them were getting back into their clothes, when a sound came from the Studio doorway, there stood Sonia with a large grin. "I guess a bit more than picture taking went on here today?" she said with a gentle laugh. "Son-of-a-bitch -- my sister got you first, you fucker!" she teased.

"You're early Sonia!" James grinned sheepishly.

"I usually am, you said you wanted to film so extra sets, in case you needed them?"

"Yeah, I think so. Hey, I've got an idea -- why don't you two do a set together?"

Lindsay looked at him, somewhat puzzled. "You mean, like sisters?"

Sonia knew what he meant. "I think he means a girl-girl set, Linds. Kissing, playing, acting like lesbians -- you know?"

Lindsay was in shock. "T-that's crazy, we can't do that. It'd be like incest -- we're sisters!"

Sonia took her sibling by the arm and led her to the corner of the studio. "Lindsay, it wouldn't be sex, it'd be all simulated -- and we'd make a lot more money, plus if they know you do girl-on-girl, you get more bookings!"

"You've done it?"

Sonia nodded. "Quite a few times. It's kinda kicky sis, come on -- I know you can use the bucks!"

Lindsay mulled it over, Sonia was right about that -- she could use the money and it wasn't like she'd be having sex with a strange woman, it was her sister and they had kissed before. This was just another lark, another kooky adventure.

"What's your decision, Lindsay?"

"What the hell, why not? I'll give it a go."

"That's the spirit sis!"

Sonia led her sister to the back changing rooms while James readied the set and adjusted the lighting. Lindsay knew she was likely out of her mind for doing this, it was insane, yet strangely exciting too.

She and Sonia emerged from the changing rooms and over to a set that looked like a fancy bar or nightclub. Lindsay was dressed in a short, pink-sequined cocktail dress, everything matched, including stilettos and the underwear -- what there was of it. Sonia's outfit was virtually identical, except her ensemble was blue.

"Ready girls?"

Sonia nodded, Lindsay murmured out a weak "Yeah" a few seconds later. James helped the girls pose and put them on the stools, gave them their drinks [ Ginger Ale ] and adjusted the lights one final time. All was in readiness.

"Okay girls, just look at each. With curiosity, a bit flirty. Great."

The camera snapped and next "Okay, lean closer together. Look at each other a bit more intently. Sonia, put your hand on Lindsay's knee. Perfect, hold it."

Camera snapped. "Okay girls, faces close together -- look at each other like you find each other sexy. Perfect, Lindsay turn your head just a smidge, got it."

It wasn't hard for Sonia to look at her sister and find her sexy -- she hadn't realized how much her sister had changed since she'd been at college, Lindsay was a little honey. Even sharing a room again, she hadn't quite picked up on it, but dressed like this, it was undeniable how gorgeous her leggy blonde sibling was.

"Okay girls, get close together like you're going to kiss. Eyes closed just a smidge, yeah, that's the perfect look, right!"

Lindsay was surprised by her reaction -- it was kind-of fun being close to her sister and posing and she hadn't seen Sonia this vamped up before. She could see why Sonia rarely lacked for dates, if she was a guy, Sonia would be her kind of woman.

"Okay, move in for a kiss."

Lindsay didn't really want to kiss her sister, but Sonia told her it was a mock kiss and they'd be close, but not actually making out. That seemed to put Lindsay's mind at ease, not that there was anything wrong with kissing her sister. They moved closer together, the tips of their tongues touching and heard the camera yet again.

James had the girls posing in stages -- tops came down and breasts were touched, skin was stroked, then the dresses came off, then finally, the underwear, leaving only heels. Sonia was dazzled by her sister's slender beauty and dark tan -- she was delectable, a true vision.

"Okay Sonia, you know the drill. Part her legs and put your face between them."

This shot embarrassed Lindsay, she didn't want her sister that close, but for some reason she couldn't fathom, her nipples were rock-hard. With her sister's hands on her thighs, Sonia got into position and James shot the photo. There were a few movements and then it was Lindsay's turn to reciprocate.

"You shave?" she whispered and Sonia nodded. "Lots of my lovers prefer it." Lindsay had to admit, it was kind of sexy and she was surprised how soft and supple her sister's thighs were. These thoughts kept running through her head.

What was to be the final set was almost ready, the sixty-nine shots. None of Lindsay's lovers had wanted to try that, so it was up to Sonia and James to explain what was needed. Seemed simple enough, the girls got into position, Lindsay on top for a bit, then her sister.

James thought this was one of the hottest lesbian shots he'd ever done and the girls being sisters -- although no one but he and the girls would know that -- made it ultra-hot. A thought crossed his mind.

"How far do you girls want to push the envelope?"

"I don't get it" Lindsay replied.

Snuggling up to her sister, Sonia explained "He's asking us if we want to do hard-core, sis. Really make out. Really kiss. Maybe use some toys."

"You mean have real sex?"

Sonia nodded.

Lindsay was shocked beyond words. It was incest and it was real lesbian sex, she'd never considered either. She liked boys -- well, she liked men -- not girls -- but man, Sonia was sexy and she'd found herself getting so fucking turned on posing. Sonia looked over at her and winked. "Your decision" the wink seemed to say.

Sonia had said she'd done it and didn't seem to be phased by the girl-girl experience, so Lindsay quickly put that aside. It was just another adventure. But breaking the incest taboo, that was another matter. Sonia's arms were around her and she was talking in a calm, reassuring voice.

"Hey -- believe it or not, I think we'd have a wonderful time. We'd make a shitload of money. We can really get to know each other in an intimate way. We're not gonna get pregnant, so that thought is out -- and I can't say I haven't been getting turned on by you this whole time we've been posing."

"Really?"

"Christ yeah, kid, you've got a killer bod. Those legs -- that smooth skin -- your hair, your tits -- Linds, you're the total package!"

Lindsay smiled, she loved flattery. "You're not so bad yourself, Sonia. Your legs are pretty nice, you've got that thick, dark wavy hair and your green eyes are so sexy. You have nice lips -- full ones -- and I love your big boobs."

Sonia smiled. "You checked me out."

The realization hit Lindsay like a ton of bricks. She had -- while they were posing, she'd looked at her sister as a sexual being, not a relative. Her sister's body had gotten to her. The societal taboo was strong, but there was no denying she thought Sonia was gorgeous.

Lindsay was really struggling with her decision -- she was feeling so perverted, so decadent, it was almost evil -- but there was a strong undercurrent of sexy to it, made even hotter by the fact that it was forbidden.

"I'm willing to try -- but if I get uncomfortable ... "

James held up his hands. "You stop. Sonia, you want to help her out?"

Sonia smiled. She was a total hedonist and the minute the idea had been put forth, she wanted to make love to her baby sister. Girls were so sexy and Lindsay was tanned, sleek, blonde with that face, those eyes, those legs -- she wanted those legs wrapped around her, she wanted to kiss all the way up her sister's long legs and taste the sweet spot between them.

The girls moved together and for the first time, Lindsay kissed another girl in a sexual manner. It was electric - made even moreso by the fact it was her sister, dark, sensual Sonia that her tongue was dueling with. She felt herself relax, this wasn't so bad, it was very nice, it was quite arousing ....

Sonia felt her sister's body respond to her touches and it thrilled her. Lindsay was the most delightful female she'd ever touched, her nipples were delicate little buds, she touched each one, licked and laved them and heard Lindsay sigh with pleasure. The camera was still photographing each move, but neither girl was paying it heed any longer.

Lindsay had never made love to a girl, never considered it, so she was not sure what to do. Timidly, as they moved a bit and were standing closer, she brushed Sonia's long, dark hair aside and kissed the side of her neck. Sonia seemed to like that a lot, so she nibbled her ear. A sweet, soft moan from Sonia informed Lindsay she'd found an erogenous zone, so she nuzzled the other one.

"You've got good instincts sis -- keep it up" Sonia sighed as Lindsay's hands fondled her fuller tits. Sonia leaned more towards her mother's curvy frame, but she was tall and leggy as well.

Lindsay's misgivings were quickly flying out the window -- she felt more alive than with any previous lover, her body was sparking with pleasure, nipples stiff, pussy soaked, she ached to be touched, loved, pampered, adored.

Sonia was purring with pleasure as her sister's hands roamed all over her body. Sonia didn't think her sister was completely aware of what she was doing, she was making love on pure instinct and those instincts were excellent. They smiled at each other again, kissed passionately, sister-on-sister sex setting them both on fire.

The girls were almost wrapped around each other right now, legs intertwined, breast-to-breast, hands on each other's asses, exploring each other sexually, not wanting to break their heated embrace. They heard James say something through a sexual haze and broke apart, unwillingly.

"We've got a lot of sexy kissing pictures girls, let's go for the actual sex, okay?" he told the siblings.

Sonia smiled -- she was really going to make her sister enjoy this, she was going to make the little slut crave girl-girl sex, then they could have more fun in their Dorm room later on. Her sister's body beckoned, she let James position them, the novice Lindsay was to be tasted first.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12