College Hi-Jinx Ch. 04

Story Info
Lindsay gets herself a gangbang planned by big sis.
2.4k words
4.32
40.5k
6

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Chapter 4: Taking On All Cummers

Lindsay licked her sister's pussy until it was almost raw and sensitive. The rest of the curvy brunette's body had been paid equal attention, she hadn't enjoyed this many orgasms in a long, long time.

"So, have I thanked you enough for sending me to Madeline? Lindsay giggled, finally coming up for air.

"Uh-huh!" Sonia gasped, still trying to catch her breath. "You thank me anymore and I won't be able to go to the cookout because I won't even be able to walk!" she sighed.

Snuggled with her best friend, sister and lover, Lindsay relaxed after a rough day. Her English class had been a bitch, she'd been fighting a migraine, the cheque she'd received from her photo session with James hadn't yet cleared -- so the sisters had Hot Dogs for dinner. Lindsay just wanted to relax, have a drink and some kinky sex with Sonia. Always up for anything sexual, Sonia didn't know what she was in for -- Lindsay attacked her older sibling with an insatiable appetite. Sonia hadn't seen her sister quite this ferocious sexually, it was quite the revelation.

Sensual, brunette, green-eyed Sonia had an even naughtier streak then her sister-roommate, so she was happy to strip off her halter and short-shorts and devour Lindsay's hot little blonde cunt as her own was being devoured. Lindsay had been up for some fun, a bit of tease before the fact. She and Sonia took a nice, playful bath together and then she did something she'd been thinking about for a while. She shaved off her blonde pussy fur -- or rather, she let Sonia do it. She lathered up the tanned blonde and soon, Lindsay's pussy was bald and the two women fell into the bed, rolling around and feasting on each other. Their lez-play went on for hours on end until Sonia surrendered and moved away from her sister.

"Hey, you little slut, I heard from James before you got home, meant to tell ya!" Sonia called to her sister as she was getting them two Pepsis from the fridge. Lindsay walked back to the bed, handed her sister the chilly drink and sat back down.

"Oh, what did he want?" Lindsay asked with mild curiosity.

"He said he has another modeling job for us and wanted to know if we were interested. I asked him what it was, but he said that was a secret. So, told him we were in -- we are in, right?"

Lindsay nodded, sipping her Pepsi. "Sure thing. Hey, maybe you'll finally get to fuck him!"

Sonia actually felt herself blushing. "Yeah, that'd be great. Lindsay, you've been having a lot of fun since you moved in with me, haven't you babe?" Sonia said, rolling one of Lindsay's stiff nipples between her fingers. "So Sis -- is college everything you hoped it would be?"

"Well .... "

Sonia nuzzled her sister's neck. Despite having thought she'd had enough lesbian sex with her sister, she began to feel her inner slut simmering and coming to the surface. She was aware that Lindsay would follow soon enough.

Lindsay melted at her sister's touch. "Hmm, that's nice. To answer your question -- no, not yet, to be honest."

Sonia's hands began wandering around Lindsay's body again. "Oh? What's disappointing you? You've had some pretty kinky adventures so far, fucking a hunky older photographer, lezzing it out with your own sister, making it with a gorgeous female prof, so ....?"

"You're right Sonia, I have had some fun adventures, but haven't gone over-the-top yet."

"Okay Sis, you've lost me. What do you mean?"

"I haven't done anything really perverse, really crazy."

Sonia thought carrying on an incestuous lesbian affair with her sister was pretty over-the-top, but she kept her own counsel and let Lindsay continue her thought.

"Like ....?"

"A Gang Bang. A regular fuckin' orgy."

"You're kidding me?!"

The tanned blonde reclined on the bed, letting Sonia caress her body, her eyes closed dreamily. "No. I want to have one evening where I'm the center of attention, where everyone is into fucking me, making me really feel it. A fucking so intense, I can barely walk in the morning!"

Wow. Lindsay had just blown Sonia's mind. The new Lindsay was almost a new person, her sister had certainly opened up sexually in the last number of months, but this was the wildest she'd been so far. But okay - a Gang Bang Lindsay wants, a Gang Bang she's gonna get. Sonia jumped off the bed and went for her cellphone.

"Hi, Jordana, it's Sonia. Hey, you still dating the quarterback? Good. You two still have an open relationship? No, it's not for me. Is he still friends with that Business major? Klaus, yeah, that's him. What am I up to? Okay, listen to this ... "

It took Sonia less than one hour to set up Lindsay's slutfest, in the meantime, she could hear the buzzing of a vibrator. The event was set for the following day. Sonia got back into bed with Lindsay, who was soaked and horny as hell.

Sonia parted her sister's pussylips and swabbed her tongue over her sister's mound. She began eating Lindsay out, but cautioned her.

"Little sister, we're both gonna cum again, but then that's it. We both have classes tomorrow and then our little -- party. So you'd better cum your ass off, got it?"

Lindsay giggled, but those giggles soon turned into moans of pleasure as she and Sonia moved into a comfortable sixty-nine and began the erotic dance that never failed to please them both.

Lindsay went to her class the next morning, as did Sonia, but it barely sunk in, both women were so excited. They ran back to their dormroom to get dressed. Sonia told Lindsay to wear almost nothing, be ready to be exhausted and to have a few drinks beforehand to help her loosen up -- if that were possible, she teased. Lindsay wore only a thong, stockings with garterbelt and black pumps. She covered herself with a trenchcoat and let Sonia drive her to a small home that was being rented by Klaus and his quarterback friend, Bill. Sonia had dressed in the bathroom, teasing her sister but not letting her see her own outfit.

Lindsay decided to make a grand entrance, she walked in the room, a bold smile on her face. She whipped open the trenchcoat and whooped "Okay folks, let's use 'em if you got 'em! I can take whatever you fuckers can dish out, so bring it on!" There was a loud round of applause and cheers.

Sonia had to admire her sister's brash new attitude. She whipped off her own trenchcoat and she was clad in a similar outfit to Lindsay's, lacy-white to Lindsay's black. She'd bought both outfits for them a few weeks back and kept her own hidden as a surprise. Lindsay gave her sister a thumbs-up. Sonia motioned to the men, who picked up Lindsay and deposited her on the sofa. Sonia and Jordana had been meticulous in their planning of tonight's festivities.

The job of providing warm, sensual foreplay had been entrusted to the women. Three horny women swarmed all over the tanned, young blonde, in a blur of lesbian lust. Sonia buried her face in her sister's tits and licked and nipped at them, while the classy-looking Jordana, in a peach peignoir, buried her face in Lindsay's newly-shaven cunt. A tiny Thai girl, who Lindsay discovered later was named "Doe" kissed and licked the places the others missed and she also played with Jordana and Sonia in between, keeping their own bodies heated up. Doe was a tiny little thing, but she seemed to match the other two women in her sapphic skills and she certainly took to her duties with an arousing fervor.

Lindsay's mind was already getting into the spirit of the adventure. She was so aroused and she knew that an all-girl Gang Bang would've been enough with these saucy little vixens. Lindsay's lust-fogged brain also knew damned well Sonia wouldn't deliver just that. Lindsay had been promised a savage Gang Bang screwing, Sonia would make sure her sister was delivered just that.

The girls moved away and playfully unzipped the trousers of 3 horny studs. Klaus was hung like an ox, Lindsay was terrified his massive club wouldn't fit, but she damned sure wanted to try. The quarterback, Bill, wasn't as large, but he got hard and ready for action in a flash. Sonia's journalist boyfriend, Tyler was the first, Sonia stopped sucking him and let her sister have a taste. Sonia had been enjoying fantasies about seeing her two lovers fucking and sucking, now they were coming true. It was to his credit that Tyler had not freaked out when Sonia had told him of her lesbian relationship with her sister, but she and he were just fuckbuddies, for the most part.

From all that her pretty, lesbian-lover sister had told her about him, Lindsay had been curious about what Tyler's dick was like. Pretty good, she she loved sucking it and seeing his reaction as she did so made her feel good. Lindsay felt another cock nudge into her cunt as she sucked hard on Tyler and groaned when she knew it was Klaus's massive cudgel entering her cuntal walls. Fucking God, it huts like hell, Lindsay thought, but I started this little game and I am sure as hell gonna finish it! The blonde coed began rocking against the dick that entered her pussy, inch-by-painful inch, and Tyler's dick began swelling and filling her mouth. She had two dicks inside of her body and was being watched, this was her most intense feeling yet.

Lindsay's body was reacting to the presence of the hard dicks invading her, but when Bill's rod inched into her ass, her mind went blanked for a minute. The feelings were so intense, pain and pleasure merging into one. Bill really packed her ass full of cock, he began to screw her hard while Tyler's dick left her mouth. Lindsay played with his balls while Sonia tried to lick his body and keep her boyfriend in the game. Lindsay looked across the room, she saw the other two women were not idle, regal blonde Jordana was being eaten ardently by tiny, adorable Doe. They were very pretty together and although she'd often heard Sonia talk of Jordana - "Jordy" - she had never heard her speak about Doe. Given her obvious skills at pleasuring another female -- from Jordy's shrill cries -- Lindsay found this a bit odd.

As they were often on the same wavelength, Sonia whispered to Lindsay "Doe's folks are very strict, they don't know she fucks, let alone eats pussy, so she loves to be invited to things like this. But we have to be discreet, her Dad works at the College."

The way Doe was going to town on the sensual Jordana, Lindsay knew she would be the life of any sexual romp and promised herself to get to know the tiny golden beauty better very soon. God, listen to me, Lindsay thought to herself, what a horny little bitch I'm turning into. Or was I one all along and just didn't know? Oh, well ....

Tyler switched places with Bill, now Bill was moving into her pussy and Klaus's dick entered her lips, nearly cutting off her air. Lindsay gasped, Tyler was really pounding her ass, not gentle, he was giving her the most savage buttfucking imaginable. Bill seemed determined to outdo the others as he fucked Lindsay's cunt. Her body heaved against the two dicks, while trying very hard not to choke on Klaus's huge rod. It helped that Sonia was licking her sweetly, relaxing Lindsay and occasionally slurping the juncture of Lindsay's cunt and Tyler's assfucking dick, or Lindsay's pussy and Bill's fucking cock. Doe was now behind Sonia, busily gobbling her snatch, while Jordana ate Doe with a savagery she wouldn't have thought the stylish beauty could have. Jordana looked quite different now, her elegance stripped away like her peignoir had been, her body bucking and writhing as she sucked the other girl's cooze. All the participants were joined by sex, a heaving, fucking mass of flesh with Lindsay as the sluttiest of centerpieces.

"Christ, oh God, keep fucking, keep goddammed fucking!" Lindsay instructed, but she needn't have bothered. Lindsay's body wasn't going to catch any breaks tonight, Sonia had heard her sister say that she wanted to feel like a slut, so that is what she'd delivered to her sister via the fuckers in this very room. A slut Lindsay was and for tonight anyway, a slut she remained.

Dicks and tongues and hands were everywhere, Lindsay's body was shifted and tossed, used and abused. Her long blonde hair matted to her head by sweat, body glistening as the dicks she so craved moved in and out of her holes, while the 3 bi women took care of whatever else was needed. Lindsay's latest sexual escapade went past her wildest imaginings and when her brain couldn't process any more, she exploded.

So did the group, cum flying everywhere, a sticky mess than needed cleaning, not just from sucking lips. Everyone pitched in and cleaned up the house, although they got distracted for a few more hours and fucked again, the girls also putting on a very heated lesbian show for the men. Lindsay licked her sister, and was sucked off passionately by the seductive Jordana, but alas, the hour was late and Doe had to take a raincheck, so her family wouldn't worry -- or become suspicious;.

Reluctantly, everyone got dressed and cleaned up for the final time.Lindsay sat on the passenger side of the car, trench coat covering her nakedness, looking like the cat who'd just swallowed the canary.

"No one would ever guess what just happened." Sonia told her sister. "You look like a respectable woman again, Lindsay" she giggled as they drove towards home.

"Yeah, but with the heart of a true whore!" Lindsay murmured as she began to drift off to dreamland.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers