College Hi-Jinx Ch. 05

Story Info
Cousin Hannah lets her hair down.
3.4k words
4.77
26.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

5: Hannah's Hi-Jinx


Sonia and Lindsay were once again engaged in their favorite activity - sixty-nine with each other. James was photographing every move, his model had canceled just an hour before and the girls had happily accepted his offer of double money for the session. Clad in latex, they were kinky and sexy and James knew he'd have no trouble selling these shots for a good price. He was sorry that Vilayna had been unable to pose with her lover Grace, but both girls were out with the flu. Next time, he wanted to shot an all-girl orgy and hoped that the sisters would consent to pose with the beautiful black girl and the drop-dead hot Asian, Grace. James thought they would make for incredible pictures.

The girls dressed, but slowly – they made the photography session real and had cum several times, they were exhausted. Both girls offered James a kiss and left his studio, Lindsay pinched her sister's miniskirted ass.

"Slut" Sonia teased. "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Nope, I'm a bad girl. Wonder how I got that way?" Lindsay teased. "Hey, I'm famished. You want to go to the diner and have dinner? I could go for a Turkey dinner."

Sonia smiled. "Yeah, I could eat. Do you think we should call our cousin, Hannah? She's in town and Mom asked us to entertain her." Sonia giggled. "Hell, if we entertained her our way, she'd have a coronary." Lindsay laughed with her sister and dialed their cousin on her Cell.

Hannah Purcell had always been a "good girl."

She didn't drink, she didn't smoke. She called her parents when she was going to be home late. She maintained a healthy balancing in her Checking Account. She was a good student in High School and didn't run with a bad crowd, she didn't sleep around. She was cute and perky, but didn't wear revealing clothing. Everyone agreed Hannah would do well in her life, both scholastically and beyond. She was anxious to get into a good College, perhaps the same one her cousins Lindsay and Sonia attended. Her folks made a nice enough living, but weren't loaded, so she took a part-time job at the bank in order to top up her college fund. She knew her cousins also had part-time jobs, but they were very secretive as to what those jobs were.

Hannah was also a truly lovely girl, inside and out. She had lovely green eyes that sparkled when she was amused; long, natural blonde hair and a lovely face with soft, full red lips. She was openly affectionate to those she cared about and had an abundance of friends.

Hannah met Jack in the last year of High School and after much assurance of her 7-years-older boyfriend's love and fidelity; Hannah gave in to his entreaties and let him take her virginity. She enjoyed the sex, but wondered what all the fuss was about? With his grunting and groaning and all the moving about, Hannah wasn't thrilled about it. Jack told her that he'd loved every minute of it and was very pleased and made sure he helped her clean up after.

That was Hannah's world, calm and on an even keel, everything as it should be. They were happy and in love, she knew they'd be together. Jack said the only woman he'd ever leave her for was Angelina Jolie, she confessed to finding her boss, Stefan, very attractive in an older man kind-of-way. She figured that her life was going exactly the way it was supposed to, she would likely graduate from College, marry Jack, get a job, have kinds, blahblahblah ....

Until one afternoon, she caught Jack fucking his secretary, Marie. He was really fucking her on the desk in his office at the Sporting Goods store, she was all askew and he was giving it to the petite redhead with a force he'd never used on her since their first time.

Hannah walked out, in total shock, her mind whirring, going 100 miles an hour. Her world was shattered. Jack hadn't seen her, she went home, had the locks on her apartment changed and just sat there, almost catatonic. That ended and turned to rage, then Hannah balled up her fists and screamed. And screamed. Then she cried and got it all out of her system.

Hannah called her friend Holly and asked her a favor. Holly, who was a petite little nymph, had been her best friend since Kindergarten, despite their many differences. Holly was surprised at Hannah's request, but more than happy to help her gal-pal out. Holly hung on every word of Hannah's scheme and hoped it would bring her friend out of her shell – she deserved to be happy.

ChekChekChek

Everyone at the bank where Hannah worked was surprised when she walked in the following morning. Stiletto heels clicked on the tile floor. There was still a smile on Hannah's lips and a kind word for everyone, but there was a palpable sense something was very different about the young blonde.

It was certainly apparent that her sense of style had changed. Hannah was clad in a very tight, very short, leather miniskirt and matching jacket. You could see the lacy chemise she wore underneath, it was a bit naughty, not too much for some, but certainly not the kind of outfit gentile little Hannah had ever worn previously. Her legs were clad in black silk stockings and she'd vamped up her look, now she looked a bit more like a temptress, her blonde hair falling in loose waves, ruby red lipstick highlighting her lips. This was a new Hannah, even her walk had altered to a subtle, erotic swish.

Walking past everyone, she headed to Stefan Middleton's office and entered, closing the door behind her. He looked up at the pretty Teller and smiled, he was very fond of Hannah – although this wasn't the Hannah he knew.

"Yes Hannah, is there something I can do for you?"

Hannah smiled and unzipped the jacket halfway down, revealing a generous view of the chemise. Her smile was alluring, flirty.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

Stefan hadn't heard her right, this couldn't be Hannah Purcell talking to him, although the young woman standing didn't quite look like Hannah Purcell either. He must've been overstressed from hard work and hearing things. "I beg your pardon Hannah, what did you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to fuck me, Stefan. I've always had a thing for you – I think you're very attractive, distinguished and you turn me on, a lot." Hannah moved and stood proudly, her long legs nicely displayed in the miniskirt and heels. "Life's too short not to take what we want, and what I want right now is you – your cock, fucking me. So, would you like to?"

Stefan had no idea what the hell was going on, this wasn't lovely, reliable, steadfast Hannah Purcell. This was a little vixen, a demanding slut, standing in his office. He was happily married to Christina, so he tried to make excuses.

"Hannah, I'm flattered, but I'm almost old enough to be your father and you have to work and ... "

"Stefan, you're not my father and I don't work today, it's my day off. Come on, Stefan lover, wouldn't you like to put that nice cock into my hot, blonde pussy?" she teased. Hannah was inwardly amazed at her own boldness, but she had decided last night to be more like her cousins, Sonia and Lindsay, and take a few more chances in life. Hannah was determined to make up for lost time and have all the fun she could, taking what she wanted – and she wanted him!

"My – My wife ... "

"Doesn't have to know a thing darling, come on, tick tock, this offer expires in ... "

"Dammit, yes, alright. I want to fuck you."

That was the reaction Hannah had hoped for. She removed the jacket completely, the chemise was sheer and left precious little to the imagination. She strutted over to his desk with a confident walk, and sat on the edge of it, stretching out her long legs. "I have nice legs, don't I?"

He nodded. "Very."

"Touch them, Stefan. I like to be touched."

He reached out and stroked her legs, all the way up her thighs. The stockings were smooth and silky to his touch, but he could also feel the heat of her body and a slight trembling as he stroked up her skin, towards the hem of her skirt. She wiggled a bit at Stefan's touch, enjoying her new persona. It was empowering – she was taking control of her sexuality and living her life to the fullest, the shy and repressed Hannah quickly fading into the past.

Stefan's hands roamed up her legs and to the top of the miniskirt. This change in Hannah was very unusual, but highly welcome. She was strikingly beautiful, with nary a blemish marring her skin. He touched the top of her stockings and heard Hannah sigh. She wore a very sly smile, she lifted up a bit and slid the skirt from her hips. Proudly displaying herself before Stefan, Hannah was only wearing a tiny thong and the stockings and heels; she took the chemise off next to show skin that was devoid of tan lines.

"What next?" Stefan said, still content to let the formerly-demure blonde run the show.

Hannah pretended to think it over, but she'd planned the seduction well in advance. "Well babe, why don't come and sit on the edge of the desk, because I really would like to suck your cock. That's right Stefan, sweet little Hannah wants to give you a blowjob!"

Stefan thrilled at her lewd words and moved on to the edge of the desk. Her hands fumbled with his fly and she grabbed his cock through his boxers. It was only semi-erect, but Hannah intended to remedy that right away!

Jack hadn't been much for oral, or any kind of foreplay, for that matter. Her ex didn't like to go down on a girl, and if he got his cock sucked, that was okay, but not really necessary. All the unimaginative fucker wanted to do was fuck and get it over – but Hannah was curious to see what good foreplay could be like. From the very moment she had Stefan's cock in her mouth, Hannah knew she'd been sucking dick a lot more often. Having a hot, hardening cock in her mouth was thrilling and she did her best to please her new lover, stroking it with her hands as she sucked and worked her mouth up and down.

While she was sucking his cock, Hannah heard Stefan say again "M-My wife ..."

"Oh Stefan, don't worry, I'll be discreet, your wife will never find out."

"No Hannah, you don't understand – she's standing right there in the doorway."

In terror, Hannah stopped what she was doing and spun around. Indeed, standing in the doorway, was Stefan's wife, Christina. Hannah figured her new sex life was over before it had even begun and her heart sunk. She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could, the elegant brunette walked over to the desk.

"No darling, don't say a word and don't apologize. I'm not in the slightest bit angry, am I Stefan? Truth be told, I'm more than a bit turned on. Yes, you heard me correctly – I've been watching you for a few minutes and it was very sexy. I've often commented to my husband how lovely I thought you were and what a shame you weren't more – liberal – like us. Guess some leopards can change their spots, can't they darling?" Christina purred. Her next action came out of left field – she slid her tongue deep into Hannah's mouth and gave her a kiss that drew her breath away.

"My, what soft lips you have" Christina sighed, with a voice that oozed honeyed sex. "It seems you'd like to go swimming in the naughty pool. Tell me Hannah, do you want to swim – or Dog Paddle?" Stefan's wife inquired.

"I want to dive in the deep end" Hannah smiled, continuing the playful banter. She had decided at once that if she was going to be a sexual explorer, why not try all avenues? Christina was one of the most beautiful, elegant, sensual creatures she had ever seen and was giving her full reign to take pleasure with Stefan, her own body being the icing on the cake. Hannah watched as Christina stepped back, slid the calf-length skirt she wore down her legs and stepped out of it. She was now wearing a tiny thong and brown, high kid-leather boots that mixed nicely with the coppery sheen of her skin. She shook her hair loose and let the auburn locks tumble down, now she affected a wild, untamed look that had Hannah quite intrigued as to how she'd be as a lover. Surprising even herself, Hannah hoped she wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

Christina walked back to the office door and closed it with a large "click". "We don't want anyone else interrupting" she smiled as she walked back towards her husband and Hannah. She removed the snug-fitting beige top she'd worn and was naked – her tits were round and firm, Hannah saw, and she wore no bra. She moved closer to Hannah and savagely pulled the young blonde to her, fiercely embracing her and intending to take control. She was in for a surprise as well, because Hannah intended to give as good as she got and not yield to anyone. Hannah rubbed her body against Christina's and turned the heat up a notch.

"Wow – she's quite the fucky little wildcat Stefan, imagine that!" Christina chuckled. "Darling, you have on too many clothes and I'm eager to taste some of this sweetie's lovely cunt, so drop your clothes and let her blow you while I suck some pussy."

Stefan followed his wife's suggestion and once again, he felt Hannah's sweet lips around his shaft. This time, while the eager blonde was sucking him, his horny, perverse wife was behind her. She splayed Hannah's pussylips apart and dove in, a skilled tongue lapping at Hannah's juices, engaging the blonde in her first girl-on-girl pleasures.

"Oh fuck, that feels good, eat my cunt Christina, you lezzie slut!" Hannah yowled, hoping her words would spur Christina on. They did. The sophisticated brunette buried her face in the oozing pussy and sucked out as much juice as Hannah could produce, while Hannah noisily slurped Stefan's rod. Stefan just sat there and took it all in – he'd been expecting a quiet day when he started work this morning.

Christina was in her glory as she ate pretty little Hannah – she'd been missing having a girl-playmate since their maid had tendered her resignation last month, intending to get married. Elizabeth had promised to visit, but Christina missed her already. Happily, Hannah was a more-than wonderful substitute, she tasted sweet and seemed eager to learn how much fun a woman could have with another woman. This certainly beat the shopping trip Christina had planned when she came to Stefan's office.

From the corner of her eye, Christina could see her husband's grimace and she tapped Hannah on the tush. The blonde turned and her eyes met Christina's dark eyes, Hannah's eyes almost glazed over in fucklust.

"Listen darling, I know my husband and when he makes that face, he's ready to blow. I think you'd like to feel him inside of you, fucking you first, am I right?" Hannah nodded. "All right, then let's use that nice big couch over there and I'll make sure he fucks the stuffing out of you, sound good?"

Hannah said "Sounds wonderful", then added "But what about you?"

Christina stood and embraced Hannah, her caramel skin soft against Hannah's. "Well, I think it's time for your next lesson, so you're going to eat my pussy and taste me while my husband fucks the shit out of you. If you're half as good with a pussy as you seem to be on my husband's cock, I'll have no complaints, but don't worry, I'll help if necessary. Dear girl, I can't wait to feel your lips on my puss!" Christina enthused as she walked, sway-hipped, over to the nearby leather couch.

Stefan was now totally in the buff and Hannah noted her boss still had a good physique for someone in his 40's. His somewhat-younger wife likely kept him in good shape, he'd need to be, to keep up with her sexual appetites, Hannah giggled to herself. She readied herself and saw Christina's shaved cunt near her face – at first, she was taken aback, but the musky aroma that wafted forth began to arouse her. She slid her tongue along the groove of her lover's sex and from the first taste, she was hooked. Her tongue began to lick and lap, she was so into it, at first, she didn't notice Stefan's cock moving into her cunt from behind. At first.

That changed quickly – oh, he was so thick, so hot and so hard and as he began to fuck her in earnest, ripples, then waves, of sheer unadulterated kinky pleasure washed over the eager blonde. Her tongue was still deep in Christina's cunt, but her body was humping and fucking back on Stefan's fucking cock. If this was how much fun acting like a slut could be, Hannah regretted not letting herself go in this direction earlier. Her body was alive and inflamed, she could see that whatever she was doing to Christina, Stefan's wife was grooving on it, her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, her nipples stiff. Hannah tongued those too and moved her hands all over the other woman's silky skin, it contrasted nicely with the hard male body behind her, pounding her silly.

"Fuck yeah, that's it, more, I want MORE!" Hannah howled as her boss fucked her mercilessly on the leather couch, her own tongue delving deep into his wife's cunt. She knew she could never go back to the old Hannah, she'd be seeking out hedonistic delights constantly from now on, she only hoped she'd be able to concentrate on her job and not think about fucking and licking pussy and all the myriad delights yet to cum.

"Christ, she's a nasty little fuckslut!" Stefan growled through clenched teeth, marveling at his own ability not to cum yet. He'd been on the verge before, as Christina had noted, but he wanted to make his sexy employee's first threesome memorable as possible.

"Damned right I am!" Hannah hissed back, then returned to Christina's sizzling pussy. She turned around again and added the rejoinder "I'm going to get better with age, too!" and then once again, her face was in the flower of Christina's sweet pussy.

Christina's own body had already cum – twice – at the hands and tongue of this delectable nymph and she was hoping for a repeat performance, soon. She was playing as best she could with the blonde's sexy body and jiggling tits, she enjoyed the yelps and squeals Hannah was making as her husband boffed her brains out. Then, it was over.

Stefan's face contorted in a familiar grimace, his load shot deep into the blonde's sweet pussy, Hannah joined him in orgasm seconds later. The banker moved away from Hannah, once again, the brunette wife clamped her lips to Hannah's pussy and didn't stop until Hannah was sucked clean of her husband's spend.

The trio used Stefan's Executive Washroom and tidied up, grinning sheepishly at each other as they dressed. Hannah hoped she could sneak in a "quickie" with her boss from time to time, but sensibly vowed not to let it affect her job performance. She gave Stefan a hug and then embraced his wife as well.

"I suppose now you have to get back to work?" Christina asked her.

"Nope, it's my day off!" Hannah said brightly. Christina's face lit up.

"Well, in that case darling, we'll go on a little shopping trip, right now. I certainly have a few special stores I'd love to show you!" Christina said, linking her arm with Hannah's.

"Sounds good to me – oh, hang on, I have to take this!" Hannah replied as her Cell Phone rang and she saw her cousin Lindsay's number on Call Display.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers