College Hi-Jinx Ch. 09

Story Info
Sonia and Lindsay find a new, kinky way to make money.
3.7k words
4.62
17.4k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter 9: Video Vixens

Lindsay and Sonia had gone through a fair amount of cash in the past few months. Buying sexy lingerie and going clubbing more than they should have had burned through some of their savings. The sisters knew they shouldn't spend as much time partying -- they didn't want their studies to suffer -- but Jules and her hot Japanese friend were an irresistible temptation.

The sisters were also looking forward to a weekend dinner at Madeline's that had been delayed twice. Both of them intended to go to that dinner looking their best, which meant having their hair done and likely wearing something new and provocative. The funds left in their account would not permit many more expenditures. They needed money and they needed it soon.

Sonia placed a call to James, knowing he always had work for the naughty sisters. This time, she was to be disappointed.

"Sorry sweetheart, but I usually don't do a lot of work this time of year," James explained to a disappointed Sonia. She turned to her sister and Lindsay could read the disappointed look in her older sister's lovely face. Sonia wasn't sure what they were going to do, they didn't want to miss their weekend with Madeline or give up the fun they were having at Jules' club, but sacrifices might have to be made. Neither of them intended to call their mother for extra money, Martine had own bills to pay.

James proved to be their savior once again. "Listen Sonia, I might have a way for you to earn some extra money if you're interested. Because Spring Break is around the corner, I usually go to Cabo or Florida and get some different photos, but I know of an opportunity for you to make some extra cash. Would you be interested in doing some Web Cam work?"

Sonia put the phone down and put James on speaker phone. She and her sister had made most of their decisions together and she thought that this should be no different. James had been a godsend to them both and she thought she owed it to him to hear him out.

"One of my clients sometimes uses my models on his website. The girls start out wearing lingerie and then they remove articles of clothing for `tips'. The girls set their prices for what they will remove and when they hit their `tip goal', they go fully nude for a few minutes. They can also do private shows and some of the girls model together. The wilder shows cost more money, of course. He pays a base salary and the girls split what they earn, he gets 40% and they get 60%. If they go over a certain dollar, they keep 75%. With two beauties like you, I think you'd have a really nice earning potential. What do you say Sonia, want me to give him a phone call?" James asked.

"James, let me call you back in about an hour, okay?" Sonia asked. Of course, that was all right with James. Sonia hung up and sat down beside her sister.

"What do you think sweetie?" Sonia asked her. "It'd be a way to earn money and we wouldn't have to have sex necessarily," She said.

"Not that either of us objects to having sex," Lindsay giggled, running her hand along her sister's bare leg. "But where do we draw the line, Sonia? We agreed that we wouldn't do movies, at least not yet -- and this would be the furthest we've ever gone."

"Did James say what kind of money we'd be making?" Lindsay said, ever the practical girl.

"Now that you mention it, no," Sonia said as that thought dawned on her. "I know that he wouldn't suggest it if he didn't think it would be worth our while, though," She told her sister.

"True enough," Lindsay said as Sonia's hand kept grazing her skin. Even when they were being serious and discussing monetary matters, the undercurrent of sex remained. Since starting out on the road to becoming lovers, they had never been able to shut off their mutual attraction. "I've had another thought recently. We're going to be appearing in a few magazines soon and even though James said most of those will be in Europe, notall of them will be. What if Mom finds out? What do you think we should say to her, how do we handle it?"

"You know what I think, sweetie?" Sonia said as she moved closer to her adored little sister. "I think if Mom does find out, we just come clean. It's not like she's going to see the pictures of us having sex together -- she just might find out about us posing. If I know Mom, she probably did some pretty crazy stuff when she was younger, so maybe we'll have to play that card if it comes to that."

Lindsay nodded and kissed her sister quickly on the lips. "Call James back and set up an appointment. Once you've made all the arrangements, join me in the shower. You nasty bitch, you've gotten me all worked up again." She giggled.

Sonia licked her lips playfully, knowing that as soon as she was done with James, she and her equally-horny sister would be playing under the warm spray of their shower. It was at times like these that she regretted she would be graduating 2 years ahead of Lindsay because it would curtail their pleasures. Although it didn't have to, Sonia rationalized. They could continue modeling together. She could pursue graduate studies or perhaps she could rent a small apartment and they could continue living together. Sonia didn't want to let go of her relationship with Lindsay and she sensed her sister felt the same way.

Sonia got back on the phone with James and let him know that she and Lindsay were willing to discuss the possibility of becoming web-cam girls, even if it was only for a little while. He gave her all of the details, one in particular struck a chord of hilarity -- she couldn't wait to share it with Lindsay. She thanked her friend for his kindness and sought out her younger sister who was waiting for her by the shower stall, totally naked. In the time they had been lovers, Sonia's attraction to Lindsay had grown with every passing day. It was hard to point out the reasons. Some of the reasons were the differences between them, Lindsay being blonde, slender and tanned and Sonia being a curvaceous green-eyed brunette. Their similarities also heightened her passion, the way both loved long bouts of sweet kisses, the little mewls of pleasure that seemed to create a background for their lovemaking.

Making love to each under a cascade of warm water was just such a similarity. Lindsay pushed her sister against the back of the stall and spread her legs apart. She dove into her sister's pussy while the warm spray splashed over them both. The echo of Sonia's low moans filled their dorm room as their incestuous night began. Sonia found it highly arousing to see just how adept her younger sister had become at making love to another female. At certain times, all Lindsay had to do was look at Sonia and her pulse began to rise. With her sister's mouth squarely fastened on her pussy, it was all Sonia could do to keep from crumpling to the floor of the shower.

Lindsay brought her older sister to climax in very short order and then it was Sonia's turn. She was in no mood to be patient with Lindsay and her attack was savage and with intense passion. She slaked her thirsts on her baby sister's cunt and didn't stop until Lindsay was a pile of goo on the floor. The water was nearly cold by the time they finished and both girls were still revved up from their play. They ran for the bed they shared and had sex until their minds were nearly blank from the pleasure they shared.

Their sleep was restful that night, the slumber of two sexually sated young women. The next morning, Lindsay went to her classes while Sonia decided to take a day off and explore the options of working on the web. Sonia called James' friend and set up an appointment for 11 AM. She was there at 10:45, dressed nicely with a bit of added zing to impress her potential employer.

Sonia hadn't been sure of what to expect, but she didn't expect a brawny, 6'6" tall Adonis who looked like an all-star quarterback for the Denver Broncos. Stan had played football for many years and as Sonia quickly found out, he co-owned the business with his 15-years younger wife, Tanya.

"Tanya started this business straight out of high school, she was 19 and needed money," Stan told Sonia. "She was as pretty as anyPlayboy centerfold so she figured why not?" Stan had a picture of a slender blonde on his desk that Sonia assumed was Tanya some years ago. Stan shook his head. "That was taken last year -- does she look 35 to you?"

Sonia shook her head; the blonde looked to be about her own age. "So why did she stop? Did it bother you that she was posing for a group of men?"

Stan laughed. "Hardly. That's how we met in the first place; I find it arousing to know I have a wife that turns on other men and women. Tanya and I just had twins and she wants to stay home and raise them. So last year, we started hiring other girls and expanding the business. We have about 10 girls and are looking for 2 more. Are you interested?"

Sonia nodded and told him she'd bring Lindsay in later that afternoon. She doubted it would take much convincing on her part, Lindsay tended to follow her lead. When she got home, she explained the entire scenario to her younger sister and Lindsay giggled. "Our adventures just keep naughtier and pervier, don't they?" She said, leaning over and slipping her tongue into Sonia's mouth. "When can we start and where do we go?"

"We start Monday and believe it or not, we'll be working in a private studio that is located at the back of Jules' club," Sonia laughed. "We work 4 hour shifts and Stan says we have the potential to make a lot of money!"

The girls ran off to bed, energized at the thought of making lots of money and having sexy people getting off to them on camera. The clothes were long discarded by the time they reached the bed and eager hands sought aching flesh.

Monday around 10 AM, they showed up at Jules' nightclub. She gave both girls a hug and directed them upstairs. They were met by Stan who showed them where they could change into the skimpy lingerie they would be expected to wear. They were then escorted to the set and given perfunctory instructions. "I don't want to tell you too much, they you'll lose spontaneity," Stan told them. "Each girl that works for us is different, work at your own comfort levels." He gave both girls a peck on the cheek and left them alone with the camera running.

Sonia took the lead and pulled her sister closer, giving her a quick kiss. The computer screen that was to their right and out of view displayed they had 4 people in their room. "Kiss her again," said the viewerDMCanada.

"Tip two tokens for kissing," Lindsay smiled, already into the spirit of things. Sonia nodded and less than a minute later, thech-ching sound that indicated they had been tipped sounded. The sister kissed with a small amount of tongue and the sound was heard again. This time they hugged and held the kiss longer. This time the tip was 10 credits. The sisters went topless while talking to each other, acting a bit giddy and interacting with their new fans. By the end of their first shift, they had reached their tip goal -- 4 times.

Sonia and Lindsay raced home, their lusts for each other burning hot. They plunged into bed and began eating each other's pussies, slurping deep from the fonts of each other's cunts. Showing off in such a manner, having the opportunity to be total exhibitionists, it had been such a tremendous thrill. Sonia and Lindsay had already made a nice piece of change from working and it had only been the beginning. They weren't working Tuesday, as both of them had classes all day, but Wednesday was going to be a blast!

On Wednesday the girls interacted more with their fans, did complete strips and spent a lot of time kissing and hugging and nibbling nipples. At the end of their shift, Sonia typed on the screen "Like me and mysister? Come back for Fiery Fridays, we will blow your fucking minds!"

Up until that point, the girls had not revealed their relationship on camera. Sonia wondered how that would affect Friday and would they have fewer visitors or more? For that afternoon, they had made a lot more money and still hadn't done anything extreme -- yet.

Friday afternoon came and the girls got to the studio 45 minutes before the start of their shift. Stan rushed over to meet them.

"What did you two do on Wednesday's show?" He asked them. His face was red and it was hard to tell if he was angry or just excited about something.

"We told them that we were going to put on a special show today, why?" Lindsay smiled, hoping it was excited.

Indeed it was. "Whatever you two promised, our message boards have been flooded! I think you're going to be very busy the rest of the afternoon, if you girls want to start early, I'll pay you a bit extra!"

Lindsay and Sonia nodded and went into the studio set. The siblings arranged the room and set up some candles and then turned on their camera. They sat down on top of the bed and Lindsay sat beside her older sister, draping her long legs over her sister's lap. She leaned in and gave Sonia a hot kiss.

"We promised you all a hot show today, but we expect some nice tips and privates too," Lindsay purred softly. "You see these coats we're wearing? If you want to see what's under them, you have to tip us ten tokens -- each." Lindsay moved her legs a little to reveal a small glimpse of stocking and stiletto heels. "We promise all of our loyal viewers that it will be well worth your while." Sonia looked at the monitor and saw that they had 50 people in their room, all paying members. She shivered and thought of the earning potential for the day.

The girls had two ten token tips within 5 minutes as they greeted their fans. Sonia was sure if she could have heard them, cheers would have echoed in the room.

They had opted to go for vastly different looks and ones that were polar opposites to their normal mode of dress. The demure Lindsay was wearing a black PVC top and a flared black skirt made of the same material. On her legs were shiny red boots with a high, high heel that looked as if they'd been ordered from a fetish catalog -- which in fact, they had.

Her sister was all in virginal white lace with stockings and white stilettos. She was the very picture of innocence, save for the lewd conversation she was having with their audience. Anotherch-ching and another 5 tokens was dropped. They were already 25% of the way to their tip goal for the night. The sisters leaned in and kissed and Lindsay smiled and purred "Mmm, I love kissing my sister." Their tongues dueled in a serpentine manner and one viewer,JDinNC asked "Are you really sisters?"

Sonia licked her lips and said "Yes, we're really sisters."DonCalif asked "Do you parents know what you do for a living?"

"Our mother knows," Lindsay said, blatantly lying. "She would like to have joined us, but she and her girlfriend are away on a cruise. Maybe soon," Lindsay teased, trying to get their viewers warmed even more. It worked to the tone of 5 more tokens.

Sonia whispered to her sister "Where the hell did you get the idea to make up that little lie?"

Lindsay giggled. "What does it matter? It worked, didn't it?" Sonia nodded and went a step further.

"If you want to see all the naughty things that our mother taught us, we need to reach our goal of 100 tokens. Until then, we'll flash and tease you and kiss -- you all know that we're dirty girls, don't you?"

Lindsay wondered what was going on in her sister's crazy mind so she listened to Sonia talk and entice their crowd.

"Our mother is a kinky, incestuous bi-sexual slut and she raised us to be just like her," Sonia spoke to their audience. "Lindsay and I like to do all sorts of things together, we really get off on having sex together but we've never done it on camera. We're cam-virgins so if you're interested in being thefirst to see it, help us reach our goals!"

The goal was reached in under 10 minutes. Lindsay was astonished and wondered just what it was her older sister had in mind. "Just play along with me," Sonia told her. "We're going to do everything we do at home, just with the camera watching us. If it helps sweetie, pretend the camera isn't there. God, I am so fucking horny, I can't wait to have your lips feasting on my cunt!" Sonia pushed Lindsay down on the bed and made a show of displaying her sibling's body to the camera and to their devoted fans. She could see that people were commenting as the screen was scrolling on, but she didn't care right now. It was time to give them a great show and time for the sexual release she herself needed so desperately. The money, the viewers -- all of them were secondary concerns compared to the excited urges that were coursing throughout her body. She showed everyone the smooth, subtle nuances of Lindsay's body before removing her hot PVC clothing. In front of the camera, she moved to one side to allow the camera to see the pink, sweet display of her sister's pussy. After she was done with that, she shifted them both a few degrees so that they could be clearly visible to everyone. She pushed her face into Lindsay's cunt and began to eat her vigorously. Lindsay's loud howls of pleasure could likely have been heard back in their dorm.

Lindsay's lusts were now sated, although Sonia knew that wouldn't last long. She let her sister crawl alongside her body and smile for their viewers, blowing them a kiss. "We're going to take a 5-minute break now," Lindsay told everyone. "We'll be back, I hope everyone sticks around."

"Okay, now it's my turn to be surprised, what are you up to?" Sonia questioned her sister.

"Let's re-set the tip goal again and see if we can get another 100 credits for letting them see me going down on you," Lindsay suggested. "We might as well play this out as much as we can tonight."

Sonia thought that was a simply brilliant suggestion, so that's what they did. It didn't take long for the tips to roll in enough to take all their clothes off, they had two private sessions where they made out and flirted -- once with a male guest and another time with a girl named Aurora. Then after 40 minutes, the tip goal was within 10 of 100 once again. Two clients entered the room and put it over 100. Lindsay stripped her gorgeous older sister and showed their little fan club that Sonia wasn't the only naughty girl in their partnership. As they'd already made their tip goal twice for that evening, they gave the fans an extra-hot show.

Sonia and her sister broke away from each other, panting. Sonia told the fans they were taking a 15-minute break to clean up and have some coffee. Stan rushed in, he was red-faced by this time it was easy to tell he was ecstatic. "I've never had two girls earn money that fast," He exclaimed. "Whatever you're doing, keep it up -- you've got about another 90 minutes to go!"

They returned after getting some refreshment and now the girls were as horny as their fans. The tease they began was as much for each other as it was for the group, their tongues and hands moved in every direction, keeping their heat at a fever pitch. They hadn't bothered to put on much clothing, sensing their tip count would rise enough to remove it quickly. They had calculated that correctly. 100 points were achieved within 30 minutes as the room had an even higher count of viewers than the last time. Now the girls moved into asixty-nine that was more for their own benefit than anyone else's. Sonia assumed that they wouldn't be getting much sleep when they got home, because all of this tease had only primed the pumps. Lindsay on top of her was doing her best to make her big sis cum, all the while mindful of the audience that had shelled out money to see them. Hands moved over heated flesh and they drew out their mutual climax until they couldn't stand it anymore. The sisters allowed themselves a huge orgasm, broke apart and smiled and teased the camera for a few more minutes before signing off for the evening.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12