College Hi-Jinx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay's body was crying out for sexual satisfaction -- her fuck with James hadn't satisfied her completely, posing with her sister had re-ignited her and now she wanted her lusts slaked. She sat down and she felt Sonia part her legs, smile up at her and then, there it was.

A tongue -- a female tongue -- long, snaky and sensual was licking up and down her legs, darting between her splayed pussy lips, daubing here and there, then really licking with a ferocious hunger.

Sonia was into it -- she was loving every facet of this photo session and kinkfest, the pleasure of having sex with a beautiful woman, the kink of that woman being her own younger sister and the satisfaction she felt when she saw how much pleasure she was bringing to her younger sister. Her hands ran up and down her sister's lithe young body as she ate one of the sweetest cunts she'd ever tasted in her newly bi-sexual lifestyle.

The taboo of incest kept running through her mind, but Sonia pushed it aside. The first time she'd posed with another girl, she was completely comfortable and aroused, and many would deem that wrong. Society had silly rules, if people loved each other, why shouldn't they fuck, make love, take pleasure from each other's bodies?

The sexy faces her sister was making brought Sonia so much joy, she adored her baby sister, she was sweet and loving -- extra emphasis on the loving right now -- and she was happy they'd crossed this barrier, eating her sister's cunt and devouring all her juices was one of the sexiest, naughtiest things she'd ever done and she was damned sure going to do it again.

"Oh sis, Sonia, this is so fucking perverted, but it feels so fucking good, don't stop, please, keep eating my pussy!" Lindsay cried out as the cameras kept filming their every sexy move.

Lindsay just kept on cumming and bucking, it was hard to stay put on the barstool, luckily, it was time to change places and now, it was her turn to pleasure her sister.

Lindsay was nervous, not sure how to please her sister, but Sonia put her hand on her shoulder and kissed her sister softly. "It's okay, you are so beautiful, you just do what you want and I promise you, I'll enjoy it. This is fun, isn't it?"

Lindsay nodded. It was fun, it was one of the highs of her life, two adventures in one day -- mind-blowing!

Sonia sat on the stool, her curvy frame excited her sister, Lindsay hadn't noticed how sexy Sonia was previously, but she noticed now. She loved her sister's darker skin tone and wavy dark hair, but the sexy, pouty, shaved cunt kept beckoning. She couldn't wait to taste it, but she decided to try a different approach with Sonia.

Lindsay took one of her sister's legs in her hand and began to tease. She took the stiletto heel and licked the tip. Then, teasingly, she licked each one of Sonia's painted toes -- another purr, hmm, turn-on spot 2? Up the leg she went, her long blonde-haired head between her sister's thighs, she could smell Sonia's arousal, it wafted to her nostrils, heady and rich and with the promise of delight.

"Oh, you fucking teasing slut, you're a natural at lezzie-loving. Lick me, you incestuous whore, eat your sister's cunt, stop teasing and eat me out!"

Lindsay looked over at James who was paying rapt attention, trying to stay focused, but obviously [ she could see in his pants ] turned on by their incestuous romp. Lindsay gave in to her sister's entreaties and put her tongue in her sister's pussy -- tentatively at first, but only for a second.

Sonia shrieked -- Lindsay was really going for it now, if she had reservations, they sure weren't showing by the way her sister was eating her. Oral was Sonia's fave, she was very touch-feely and Lindsay had an incredible touch. Licking and lapping, sucking and slurping, no part of Lindsay was inactive, she was happily fondling Sonia's big tits and really squeezing them. Sonia was shaking, the pleasure was so overwhelming. She came -- flooding her sibling's face with her spend.

"I made you cum?" Lindsay asked, incredulous.

"You fucking well sure did, you lezzie slut!" Sonia beamed. She and Lindsay -- what a team they were going to make.

"Okay sugars, make your way over to the couch -- we need to get the final set" James told them.

Lindsay looked puzzled, so Sonia clued her in. "The sixty-nine pictures sweetie, us doing each other at the same time."

Lindsay found the prospect thrilling, so Sonia led her to the nearby couch. Lindsay got on top, facing her sister's pretty pink pussy and she didn't even wait -- she buried her face in Sonia's bald pussy and began devouring her again. Licking pussy was hot, she knew from now on, if a guy wasn't available, a girl -- including her hottie sister -- would make an equally-nice playmate. Her tongue was trailing all over Sonia's cunt while she continued to massage her sister's thighs.

Sonia was in a sexual euphoria. Dear God, Lindsay was wonderful and as she tasted her sister's own sweet cooze and held on to her sister's sexy bubble-butt, she hoped that Lindsay would want to play later on tonight. She couldn't wait to do this again, somehow, she didn't think her blonde sibling would object. The girls rolled around and writhed, the couch creaking under their combined weight, the studio lights glinting off their stiletto heels.

James had them change positions one final time, now Sonia was on top, still sucking and licking, but now she drove her fingers in and out of Lindsay's pussy like a piston, fucking her like she had a cock. Lindsay picked up on that and did the same, that was all it took -- the girls screamed and the walls almost shook as a simultaneous orgasm came over both of them.

Trembling, they sat up, holding each other close, cuddling and kissing. James smiled over at them and gave the girls a "Thumbs Up" - this was the hottest set he'd ever shot.

"Want to do a toy set?"

Lindsay didn't get that either, Sonia filled her in. She shook her head -- she wasn't fussy on toys, besides, if she was going to fuck her sister with a strap-on -- or vice-versa -- she wanted to do it at home. Save something for the private life.

Sonia could see the good-sized hard-on James was sporting, so she went for it. "Hey tiger, would you like to fuck both sisters now?"

James surprised her by saying "Sorry baby, got to take a Rain Check. Got another model coming over in an hour and I need to have a bite to eat and set up. Don't worry -- we'll get together, soon as my brain can wrap itself around the idea."

Sonia and Lindsay got dressed again and made their way out. Walking hand in hand, Sonia asked her sister "So, what do you want to do now?"

Lindsay, feeling lighter than air, but hungry, said "Let's get some dinner, maybe some pasta -- then I want to get back to our room and study."

Sonia raised an eyebrow. "Study?"

Lindsay chuckled. "Mmm-hmm, Sex Ed. Gotta find some new ways to make my sexy big sister cum some more."

12