College isn't Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

Allison said that she was ready for some heavy artillery if Joe's cannon was ready for a second round of firing. If he had any doubts, they disappeared when she switched places with Patti and wrapped her warm, sensuous lips around his still-smoking gun. He could tell that Patti was more than ready herself when she placed her knees on either side of his shoulders; all he could see was a dripping wet cunt ready for his anxious tongue. Patti liked to talk about what was happening, as long as her mouth wasn't full of something that would prevent it. Performing oral sex on her was no exception. She liked it and she said so, over and over again. Patti was enjoying Joe's hot tongue in her snatch so much that it took her only a short time to come. Just before she did, he pulled her slightly to him so he could put her whole clit in his mouth. As she came, he reached up and grabbed her swollen tits. She pressed them forward even harder into his warm hands, her nipples still hard and erect, pressing into his palms.

Allison had since climbed on top of Joe's dick and was moving her hips in a sensuous, snaky rotation. She seemed tireless, and though she wasn't talking, it was clear that she very much enjoyed having his rod up her tight, juicy cunt. Once it slid inside her, it was like it had found a new home. As she moved up, down and sideways, she never once let it come out. Her movements became more rapid, and he reached down and massaged her clitoris with one hand while he played with her boobs with the other. The contrast of her white tits with her highly tanned body, coupled with her wild hip action, sent shock waves of pleasure through his entire body and brought him to a second momentous orgasm. She moaned loudly as he pumped harder until they both virtually collapsed in exhaustion.

A minute later, Joe looked over at Patti, who was lying on her stomach next to him. He didn't think he had anything left to give—Allison had nearly drained him—but the sight of Patti's beautiful ass sticking curvaceously up from the rest of her body brought his spirits up for one more round of revelry. Incredibly, his enlarged, reddened dick came back as rock-hard as when they had begun. He got on top of Patti and gently slid his rod into her still very wet and very receptive cunt. She sighed and immediately began responding to his long probe between her legs. She began moving her hips in a circular motion to get the full feeling of his plunging deep inside her. After a few minutes of this ecstasy, he moved back on his knees, reached under the front of her hips, and lifted her up so he could fuck her doggy-style. He played with her firm, full tits while they both moved back and forth forcefully. She began to vocalize their action, only this time he joined in. The pace became furious. Joe reached around her and began massaging her clitoris, at which point she began crying and pounding her ass back even harder against his pelvis. Her love sounds brought both of them to powerful, screaming orgasms.

After a few minutes, they all got up, showered, and dressed.

Patti then fulfilled her promise, excused herself and called Carrie Parker. Joe could only imagine what she told Carrie about him, but whatever it was, Carrie was interested in talking to him Monday morning.

The girls did their best to convince Joe to stay with them for the rest of the weekend, but he joked that if he did, he might not be able to walk on Monday morning. Besides, his parents were probably wondering where he was. What he didn't tell them was that he was so tired he just wanted to go home and sleep until Monday morning, which he did between meals and a pep talk from his parents.

* * *

Joe slept poorly again Sunday night because he had started worrying again. But this time, his anxiety was not about the loss of the scholarship or his future. He had never been on a job interview before and he didn't know what to say or how to act. His father attempted to coach him, but his nervousness prevented much of it from sinking in.

It occurred to Joe that he really didn't know what kind of job he was applying for, so he was uncertain how he should dress for the interview. Beyond Patti's description of Carrie's business, he didn't know what job might be available. After trying on several articles of clothing, Joe opted for casual but nice slacks and a short sleeve shirt.

Joe's tension was relieved to a small degree by the gorgeous creature who greeted him when he entered the waiting room of Carrie's Parties, Inc. She introduced herself as Rita. Joe was instantly smitten by her understated beauty. He had thought that Patti and Allison were beautiful, but they had nothing on Rita. Her semi-tight T-shirt and jeans hinted at a perfectly proportioned, shapely body that included generous but not oversized breasts, a well-rounded rear and long, statuesque legs. That and her pleasant demeanor would make working here interesting.

Joe had no preconceptions of what Carrie Parker would look like beyond the fact that she was in her early thirties. But even with no expectations, he was not prepared for the woman who stepped out of her office.

She looked almost like a young Ann-Margret: a flaming, long red mane, hourglass figure, big breasts, shapely hips and legs. Her fair skin was heavily made up—unlike Rita, who wore virtually no make-up. "Hi, I'm Carrie," she said in a satiny smooth, sexy voice. She extended her right hand with its nicely manicured, long, pink-colored nails.

Joe stood and accepted her hand, cautiously reminding himself not to squeeze it. "Joe Tyrrell."

"Come in," she instructed, and then she turned, showing off a behind that was as round and shapely as everything else about her. "Patti spoke highly of you. Do you know her well?"

The vision of the woman alone restored Joe's nervousness. Then, he didn't know how to answer the question. If he said he didn't know her well, would that affect his chances? How much had Patti exaggerated? "We've spent some time together."

Carrie nodded, then said, "You seem very athletic. Do you play sports?"

Joe simply nodded, not wanting to go into the baseball story if it wasn't necessary.

She followed up with a series of questions about school, his home life and his plans. He gave mostly short but positive answers based on the advice his father had given him that sank in. As to his future, he mentioned that he eventually hoped to go to college once he could put away some money.

"You're not too talkative, are you?" she observed.

Joe forced a smile. "This is my first job interview. I'm a little nervous." He was not being entirely truthful. The other part of the problem was that he was finding it difficult to concentrate what with having to stare at the line of cleavage that her tight V-neck sweater exposed.

Carrie returned the smile. "No need to be. I don't bite."

I'd like to bite you, Joe thought.

"I'll tell you what we do here, Joe," she went on. "Mostly, we plan parties for people. All kinds of parties. Parties that are different. Virtually no request is turned down, no party is too small or too complicated. We have a small regular staff that consists of my assistant, Rita, whom you've already met; our cook, Dixie; and of course, me. You would be our fourth regular employee. We hire additional people just to work big parties. What I primarily need you for now is heavy stuff and deliveries. Can you handle that?"

"Sure," Joe answered eagerly.

"Eventually, we'll get you into bigger responsibilities, such as working parties. If you're interested, I can start you at the minimum wage."

"Does that mean the job is mine?" Joe asked excitedly.

"It does."

"That's great! When do I start?"

"You can start now, if you like," offered Carrie, pleased by Joe's enthusiasm.

Joe had not noticed it when he arrived, but there was another room connected to the waiting room that Carrie used to sell retail party supplies. He spent the remainder of the day organizing and restocking shelves. Every half hour or so, either Carrie or Rita would pop in to see how he was doing.

Each time, Joe found it hard to concentrate on getting back to work because Carrie was so sexy and Rita was so beautiful. The former chatted with him during her visits, which he found quite satisfying and somewhat alluring. The latter, on the other hand, was a bit shy, so it was Joe who tried to strike up a conversation. At first, it was slow-going. But by the end of the day, she warmed up. He hoped that in time she would warm up enough for him to ask her out on a date.

Beyond an introduction at lunch time, that was the only contact Joe had with Dixie, the elderly black cook. One of the job's benefits was that Dixie usually prepared lunch for everyone when they were all around the office at noon. It was also further opportunity to socialize with Carrie and Rita.

By the end of the first work day, Joe was thrilled with the job. The food was great and he got to watch Carrie and Rita. What more could he ask for?

The next day was just as satisfying; perhaps more so. The added pleasure came from assisting Rita with two deliveries. She was considerably more talkative, but still aloof. Still, it was enjoyable. She even wore tighter clothes, which he let himself think was for his benefit, though he really knew better. The apparel did confirm what else he already knew: Rita did have an incredibly perfect body.

By Wednesday, Joe knew he had found a home. For the most part, they stopped treating him like he was new and they talked more freely around him. While Rita continued to be more personable, Joe knew they still had a way to go. As far as Carrie was concerned, an incident Wednesday afternoon told him he had made it with her—literally.

Being the only male, and then having women who looked liked Carrie and Rita, was sometimes very frustrating for Joe. It was hard for him not to walk around much of the time with a serious bulge in his pants. It caused him to take a risk with Carrie that could have had damaging results. Instead, it turned out to be very worthwhile.

He went into her office late in the afternoon to ask her a question about a box of party supplies. When he entered, he noticed that she was rubbing and twisting her neck.

"With your sports training, are you any good at working out the kinks?" she asked him. "I have a crick in my neck that's just killing me."

Joe told her that he could probably do a fairly decent job. As soon as he began massaging her neck, he understood why it must have really been bothering her. The muscles were knotted and tense. They casually chatted as he kneaded her neck, gradually working harder and harder into the muscles. When he used his thumbs to massage the muscles at the base of her neck, he seemed to have found the right spot.

"You wouldn't believe how good that feels," Carrie said. "I never could find anyone who gave good neck rubs."

"I'm available anytime."

"Great," she said, "you really know how to find the places that hurt."

However, two things continued to get in the way: her hair and the collar of her blouse. Joe bunched her hair together and hung it around one side of her neck, which pretty well got it out of the way. As for the collar, he matter-of-factly told her that it was proving to be an obstacle. "Would you mind folding it under so it's out of the way?" he asked. Instead, much to his surprise, she reached up and undid the top two buttons and arranged it so that her neck and shoulders were left bare.

Up to this point, Joe hadn't considered any sexual overtones. But he was beginning to get turned on now. He could feel his cock shifting around in his pants. Looking down over her, he could see the beginnings of the wonderful cleavage formed by her bountiful breasts. And with his hands touching her and so close to those more desirable areas of flesh, he couldn't keep his mind off the possibilities offered by the situation, particularly since both Rita and Dixie were gone for the day. He figured that as long as he kept the neck rub going and was subtle enough, she wouldn't really notice any brief explorations his hands might make. Joe thought that if he made his advances slow enough and kept up the pretenses of the massage, she would remain uncertain of what he was doing.

With her neck and shoulders now uncovered, Joe began massaging over a wider area—up and down the nape of her neck, into the batch of muscles near her collar bone, then over her shoulders, across where her bra straps pressed into her skin. He cupped each shoulder in the palms of his hands and then, with his thumbs, began working into the muscles at the top of her shoulder blades. Between his imagination and looking down her blouse, he had a hard on that made it difficult to stand.

Her skin was beginning to flush from all the rubbing. Every once in the while Joe would ease up in order to rest his hands. He would lightly run his fingers and fingernails over her shoulders. Evidently, she liked this soft touch as much as the deep massage, because she let out a long, satisfied sigh and said, "That feels so good, so relaxing."

Gently scratching his nails over her skin, he began letting his fingers follow along her bra straps. He could see the top curves of her breasts as he was standing over and behind her. It was a voyeur's paradise. He became a bit more daring with his hands. His fingers moved down her front several inches, and then back up.

Joe returned to the deep, hard rubbing and concentrated again on her shoulders. After a while, he began running his fingers under the straps of her bra to get at every part of her shoulder. He was massaging her quite vigorously to keep her mind off what he was actually up to. Putting his fingers under her straps, he moved them outward a couple of inches. There were strap marks imprinted in the skin, and he rubbed his fingers into them until they had all but disappeared. Carrie's head was still bent over, and she seemed completely relaxed and lost in the pleasure that Joe's hands were giving.

He decided that it was time to try to gain more territory, so with his hands still continuing the neck rub, he slowly managed to push her bra straps over the edge of her shoulders.

By this time, Joe was really turned on. With her straps loose on her arms, her bra released an even more revealing view of her breasts. He had never wanted to touch anything as much as he now wanted to put his hands on her breasts. She seemed completely oblivious to the wonderful view of her tits she was giving him.

Joe's hands were now able to cover a large expanse of Carrie's neck and shoulders. He would start high up on her neck, then work down and out across her shoulders, down the top of her arms, constantly kneading muscles. Every time he got to her arms, he would go a little farther down, pushing her bra straps and blouse lower and lower. Then he would work back up to her neck and start over again. Between gravity and his unnoticed pushes, more and more of her flesh was revealed to his eyes. It wasn't too long before he could gaze down on almost her entire breasts, loosely hidden by just the barest of covering now. When she exhaled, he could see the large, pink areolas in the middle of her beautiful boobs. A couple more nudges at her dangling bra straps and even her nipples were to be seen, stiff and protruding.

Moving his hands down from her shoulders, Joe began softly stroking the line of flesh that led to that now deliciously wide-open cleavage. Carrie moaned softly and undid another button of her blouse. Joe bent down and lightly kissed her neck and shoulders. With both hands, he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. The last vestiges of covering fell away from her breasts as he pushed her blouse and bra down around her waist. His hands cupped those magnificent tits. He put his tongue gently into her ear. Her nipples were hard, begging for attention.

Turning her face toward him, her hot tongue found his mouth. Her kissing was frantic and wild. Joe edged around in front of her and let his tongue work down from her lips to those two exquisite globes. Carrie threw her head back as he kissed his way down her neck. He licked the valley between her breasts, then sucked long and hard on her nipples, moving from one to the other, his tongue never stopping.

Carrie moaned, "That feels so good."

Still kissing and sucking on her breasts, Joe moved his right hand to her knees and slowly ran it up her skirt. She parted her legs. The inside of her thighs quivered with desire. He was especially turned on by the smooth feel of her stockings on those firm thighs. Then he found his hand running along her garter belt, and finally touched her panties. He lightly ran his fingers over the delicate material that covered her cunt. It was so wet that he could easily feel the outline of her pussy lips through the thin, damp panties. He rubbed where her clit would be, and as if by an involuntary reflex, her legs parted.

Joe moved his finger in under the elastic of her panties. Her cunt was hot and gushing wet. The curls of her pubic hair were already slick from her pussy juices. He slid his forefinger into her. She thrust her hips forward to force his finger all the way in. He slowly finger-fucked her, and with his other hand he began pulling her panties down. She raised her rear off the chair and he slid her panties down off her ankles. Then he put another finger into her, and a third. She looked down on him as he continued sucking on her tits.

"I'm so horny I can't stand it anymore," she said. "Please take off your pants and fuck me."

While Joe quickly undressed, she got up and sat on the edge of her desk with her skirt hiked up and her cunt glistening with wetness.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said as she watched him. When she saw his cock, hard and ready, she let out a deep sigh of anticipation. "Come here and slide your dick into me nice and slow. I want to feel it go in."

He stepped up to her and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him toward her. He could feel her firm breasts flattened between their two bodies, her hard, pointed nipples poking into his chest. His cock nestled momentarily in the warm, wet lips of her cunt and then found the entrance. As it slid into her, their tongues entwined. Joe felt her fingernails dig into his butt as she thrust herself against him.

She brought her feet up and rested them on the edge of the desk, so he could penetrate her as far as possible. When Carrie came, she bit her teeth into his shoulder. He felt the spasms in her pussy as she tightened down on his prick. It made the friction of their fucking that much more incredibly pleasurable. Joe's cock stiffened as he reached the point where he couldn't hold back his orgasm anymore. He was pounding Carrie, and then his cock felt like it was exploding. Groaning, he pressed his mouth into hers. He felt the hot spurts of his jism shoot into her vagina. She lay back on the desk, and he collapsed on top of her.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, resting. They just wrapped themselves up into each other's body to wind down. Then they got dressed, never saying anything. But right before Joe left her office, she gave him a long, deep kiss, and said, "I think I'm going to get a nice, soft rug for the floor."

* * *

Sexually, it seemed that striking out in the baseball game on Friday night had been the best thing to happen to Joe Tyrrell. In the five days that followed that event, Joe had gotten laid more than in all the time prior to it. And each one was a new and exciting experience: in the locker room, unbelievable oral sex, threesomes in a variety of positions, with an older woman, on a desk. Not only did it lead to a job, but a great job where the benefits just kept improving. Now, if only he could have Rita!

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers