College isn't Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make the lesson as realistic as possible, Carrie had Dixie place the food in warmers, just as it would be at the Durham's. She had Joe turn down the lights in the room and light the candles. She and Rita would play the Durhams, which probably explained why she was wearing a pants suit with a blazer.

But what Joe was not prepared for was Rita's entrance. Sue Durham thought her husband was taking her out to dinner. While she got ready, Joe was supposed to have everything set up when she came downstairs. When Rita came in all dressed up, as Sue would tonight, she stunned Joe into frozen disbelief by her incredible appearance. She wore a low cut, short, vibrant blue evening dress adorned with shiny sequins that shimmered in the candlelight. The garment exposed a generous view of her breasts. He knew they were perfect from the first day he met her, but the clothes she usually wore gave only hints. This dress confirmed what he already knew and heightened his desire for her. The dip of her cleavage was so perfectly rounded, it was as though a sculptor had painstakingly chiseled it.

"Stop drooling, Joe," Carrie warned.

He caught himself and shook his head to clear it.

"Is it permissible to compliment Rita . . . uh, Mrs. Durham on how incredibly ravishing she looks?"

Even in the candlelight, Joe could see Rita blush.

"Compliment, yes, but don't drool, and don't make a big deal of it," Carrie instructed. "Mrs. Durham, you look exquisite tonight. That's all."

Joe pulled out the chair for Rita to sit. Once in the chair, it caused her hemline to rise treating him to a spectacular view of her shapely legs.

"Joe!" Carrie cautioned.

"Sorry."

Carrie, as Henry Durham, sat also. "The reason I had Rita dress like that was to make you work around it. There will be many situations in which you will serve beautiful women who in other situations you would stand and ogle over. But you must learn to ignore your libido and remember why you're there."

As much of a problem as it was to work through this lunch trying not to keep looking at Rita—particularly when every time he served her something as he stood over her he could see down the top of her dress—he knew it wouldn't be troublesome tonight. He recalled what Sue Durham looked like. She was very attractive. But nothing compared to Rita.

When rehearsal was finished late in the afternoon, Carrie left to go on ahead to the party she was working. Joe had removed his coat and tie to load the delivery van for his job. That finished, he went into the bathroom to put his tie back on, but to his surprise, he found Rita there removing her dress. She had apparently forgotten to lock the door. He noticed something else as he stood there watching her. She had her hand in her panties and was masturbating.

"I could help you with that," he offered.

Rita was annoyed that her privacy had been intruded. "I bet you'd just love to, but if you don't mind, I'd like to be alone." Her voice said she meant business.

"Sorry, I didn't mean—"

She cut him off. "You're going to be late. You'd better get out of here."

Joe didn't know what to make of that incident, so he did as she suggested and left.

* * *

Did he say that Sue had nothing on Rita? This was not the same Sue Durham descending the stairs in her home as he had seen at Megan's birthday party several days ago. She was enthralling. Still not as beautiful as Rita, but very close. Sue wore a very captivating dress herself, similar in style to Rita's, but red and more revealing. And that was really what made Sue so enticing: she was showing off more.

However, that really wasn't a problem for Joe because he had taught himself a couple of things during rehearsal today that were contrary to Carrie's lessons. Rita had simply been too radiant to ignore, so the trick had been to do his job while still keeping an eye on her. And he succeeded—quite well.

What made tonight's job difficult was that Sue kept grabbing him, and he was afraid her husband might catch her. Even though Henry was a very nice, fun sort of man, Joe didn't think he would take kindly to his wife rubbing Joe's dick through his pants. But fortunately, they made it through dessert without Henry noticing—or if he did, he didn't say anything.

Before Joe was allowed to serve dessert, Sue excused herself to go freshen up. It always amused Joe that men took a leak or a piss, but women had to "freshen up." Anyway, he wasn't surprised. As much champagne and wine as she and her husband put away they had to be floating. Henry probably wouldn't be too far behind her.

He did get up from the table, but not for that reason. He went over to the stereo, which had been playing soft, romantic music at a low volume, and turned it a bit louder. Instead of returning to his chair, he approached Joe, who was standing at ease with the serving cart next to the dining room table.

"Would you dance with my wife when she returns?" he asked.

Joe gave a questioning look.

"She loves to dance and I don't dance worth a shit. This is our twentieth anniversary and I just want to make her happy."

Joe shrugged, then nodded.

When she returned, her husband informed her that Joe was going to dance with her, and her face brightened with excitement. Of course, it was a slow dance. When Joe put his arm around her, he saw her glassy-eyed expression and didn't know whether it was the alcohol or . . .

She pressed her body very close to his, and again it made Joe nervous with her husband present. On the other hand, it was Henry who asked him to dance with his wife. But even though Joe was enjoying it, Sue was getting into a little more than he thought her husband might have intended. She was rubbing herself all over him.

Henry then excused himself to go to the bathroom. After Joe watched him walk off, he turned his attention back to Sue. She looked up at him wide-eyed, then smothered his mouth with a kiss that was as tender as it was passionate. Joe was really nervous now, and he kept an eye open for her husband's return. He tried to pull away, but she said simply, "It's okay." She then unbuttoned his shirt and ran her fingernails across his hairy chest and taut stomach.

So concerned had Joe become with Sue's latest maneuver that he missed seeing Henry come back in. Joe knew that he had returned only when he joined them and wrapped his arms around his wife, pressing his, slender body into her back. Slowly, Henry slid his hands down her pelvic bones and began to pull up her skirt. As he brushed the top of her stockings and silky garter belt, Sue could feel his prick stiffen as he ground it into her soft ass.

Joe could see this out of the corner of his eye and instantly realized what his real purpose here was. This was all working out perfectly.

Henry meanwhile slid Sue's dress off her shoulders. Joe never would have guessed she was braless because her breasts hung without sagging. Already her nipples were as erect as they were sensitive. As she guided Joe's head down for him to suck each one, Henry continued to undress her. Sue's soft blonde hair tumbled across her shoulders, and soon, with her clad only in a black garter belt, black stockings, and high heels, Henry took her by the hand and led her and Joe upstairs to the bedroom.

Pulling down the satin comforter, the two men eased her to the center of the bed.

Joe caressed Sue's hair and started down her neck as Henry gently pushed her legs apart and worked his tongue up from her ankles, inside her thighs, until he reached her swollen clit. As his tongue flicked rapidly across her clit, he inserted a few fingers into her dripping box until he brought her off in a shuddering climax. Then he and Joe each began sucking on a breast as their hands roamed and explored every other inch of her satiny skin. In each of her hands, Sue fondled their rock hard cocks, growing wetter herself in anticipation.

Then, as Henry plunged his long, throbbing cock into her, Joe straddled her face and she hungrily engulfed him. She swirled her tongue over the head of his cock and sucked him harder. As his breathing became more labored, Sue slid her hand from his ass and fondled his balls until he pumped his load deep down her throat for what seemed like minutes. Passionately, she caught every drop and then continued to hold him in her soft mouth until he was ready to relax.

Henry had been rocking gently, steadily into Sue all this time, taking in the scene between her and Joe, but now he nudged Joe to move from her face so he could move in and take control of her as only he could. Resting on his elbows, he fondled and pinched her firm breasts, taking first one, then the other in his mouth, flicking his tongue, nibbling and teasing her, bringing them to "full attention" as she squirmed beneath him in delight. Alternately kissing her and whispering obscenities, he quickened his pace. She began moaning uncontrollably. Grinding circularly, he first did her rapidly and nearly popped the tip of his cock out with every thrust, only to suddenly plunge all the way in again to the very hilt, fingering her clit simultaneously, all the while electrifying her, sending her into such a headspin as wave upon wave of intense pleasure overcame her. Throbbing, he filled her with his come.

They remained locked for a few minutes until Harry was soft. He then eased off of her and out of bed. "I'm going to see if there's any more champagne," he said, leaving the bedroom.

"Mmmm, yes," Sue agreed dreamily. She eyed Joe hard as a rock again from the scene he had just witnessed, so she pulled him down on top of her until their lips touched. He kissed her slowly as he undid her garter belt, and she sat up to remove her high heels and stockings. When she finished, she pushed him down and climbed on top of him. Sue moved down his taut body until the tip of his pole touched the lips of her cunt. Once again, she was slick with anticipation. She slid down on him an inch at a time, feeling the incredible warmth of his thick vessel as it filled her.

At last, he was settled fully inside her. His hands circled her hips and pulled her soft buttocks down even farther. Sue groaned from deep inside as her clit rubbed against his knuckle-hard penis. Their pubic hairs meshed as he lifted her from him. Sue gasped as she felt inch after inch of his enormous tool being pulled out of her. She didn't want it to leave. She moaned in frustration as he teased her by pulling all the way out.

He laughed deep inside his throat and pulled her down onto him, his broad cock filling her all the way, pointing straight into her womb. She cried out in mindless pleasure as he began to fuck her, moving her up and down as he pleased. Thick waves of pleasure washed through her body, and she began to come.

Sue was gasping, barely able to breathe, delirious with passion. She began sucking at his hot moistness as hard as she could. She ran her tongue along his teeth, plunged into his mouth, licked his ear and his nose and kissed his eyes, as he began to move his cock inside of her.

It was at this moment that Henry returned. He was still naked, stroking himself. His breathing was heavy and he came up behind her. She knew what would follow would be unlike anything they had ever done and that she would be fulfilled like never before.

Sue lay full-length on Joe, her soft breasts rubbing against the firmness of his chest, her saliva going into his mouth as she moved her thighs up and down on his, his hot cock going deeper and deeper into her soft, wet cunt.

Henry knelt behind them and Sue felt the hot length of him as his balls fell between her legs and his cock lay on top of her crack, reaching all the way up to the small of her back. He began to move it back and forth on the hot wetness, and she moaned from deep in her throat. Henry moaned as well when she reached around and cupped his magnificent balls. Sue then pulled her cheeks open and guided her husband's cock into her smaller opening. Joe and Sue moaned together as they felt Henry slide into her ass.

Sue pulled her mouth free and screamed as Henry filled her with a cock equal in length to Joe's. Joe's cock seemed to grow in response and the two men held her between them and pumped their long, thick hoses into her body. Heated shudders began to run through Sue as her husband steadied himself with his hands on her ass. Her mouth hungrily sought Joe's again and she breathed into him as the two men were joined with her and also through her.

Henry's panting started to increase and Joe matched his strokes. Sue knew both her studs were about to shoot. All of a sudden Henry slammed himself down on her and gripped her like an iron. Sue felt a great surge as his cock swelled and exploded deep in her bowels. Joe let out a shout at the same time and held onto her for dear life, as his cock strained upward and burst its seed into her welcoming, wet womb.

After counting six, Sue lost track of her orgasms.

The three were thoroughly exhausted and remained locked in love's embrace for a long enough time that it seemed Sue and Henry had dozed off. Bearing the weight of both of them, Joe tried to slip out without disturbing them, but of course, that was impossible. The Durhams were both too physically spent to do much more than roll over.

"Thanks, kid," Henry offered. "This is an anniversary we'll never forget. Leave everything, we'll clean up in the morning. You mind letting yourself out? There's a hundred dollar tip for you on the dining table. I'll mail Carrie a check. Thanks again."

* * *

Joe woke up the next morning feeling on top of the world because for all intents and purposes he had finally found something he was good at: sex. It was his life's dream to be good at something. He thought that was going to be baseball, and he had worked very hard at it only to be mediocre. But to be naturally good at something and not have to work at it, and then to have that something be sex—what more could any man want out of life?

Carrie picked up on his mood when she called him into her office upon his arrival at work. "I hope that means it went well last night."

"It went very well last night. I love this job!"

"Well, I'm glad to hear that," Carrie said with a smile. "What happened last night to make you feel this way?"

Joe was feeling so good he decided it was confession time. "The weekend before I started here my high school baseball team lost the playoffs because I struck out."

"Yes, I heard about that," Carrie admitted. "Patti told me."

"I figured she might have. Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I thought that you would talk about it when you were ready."

Joe shrugged. "My self-esteem hit an all time low. I was beginning to think I was not going to be good at anything. Until last night."

"You think you make a good waiter?" Carrie asked.

"I probably could, but that's not what I mean."

"What do you mean?"

"I dance at a party and it turns into an orgy. Everyone says this has never happened before. I deliver a bill to Judy and Agnes is there. They invite me to play tennis. It turns into an all night threesome. They leave me $100 and tell me to come back sometime. Judy asks me to drop a birthday present off to Megan on my way to work. She invites me in for coffee and it turns into a lesson in oral sex—"

"Which was why you were late for work," Carried filled in.

"Yes. And last night, I'm just supposed to be a waiter, but Mr. Durham asks me to dance with his wife because she loves to dance and he can't. Next thing I know, I end up in bed with both of them, and he gives me $100 tip! Then there's you. An innocent massage turns into—"

"Yes, I know what happened." Carrie took a moment to digest Joe's story. "So, you've been enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, particularly the threesomes—not that I didn't enjoy it with you," he added quickly.

She smiled, "I know what you mean. I certainly enjoyed our afternoon together, also, but sometimes you just can't beat the excitement of a menage a trois. Maybe such an opportunity will arise."

"Yes, like with you and Rita."

"Oh, you like Rita?"

"Yes, she's beautiful—not that you're not," he again added quickly.

This time Carrie laughed. "Rita is indeed beautiful, but she won't get involved in a three-way. She's had a few bad experiences in the past and it might take some time for her to come around."

"What kind of bad experiences?"

"That's not for me tell you. Perhaps when you get to know her better, she'll tell you. As for the parties and such, I can't promise that those things will happen all the time. You just happened to start with my wildest group."

"Oh, I know. With my luck, it'll probably never happen again. But at least it makes me feel good knowing that it did happen because these people wanted me for what I could do."

Carrie could see that Joe was flying high and she didn't want to take that away from him. When word got around, she probably would get some business because of him. But until that happened, she would have to get Rita to come around. That would be a way of making sure Joe stayed here. "You're right about that."

Joe stood up, walked around the desk and gave Carrie a big hug. "Thank you for giving me a chance."

"You're very welcome."

"What do you have for me today?" he asked eagerly.

"Well, there are no parties for a few days. I'm afraid it's back to the mundane stocking and delivering."

"That's okay, just put me to work."

"The store needs restocking and we've gotten some new items in. Do that before lunch. This afternoon, there are a couple of big deliveries to make."

* * *

At lunch, Joe received a pleasant surprise.

"Rita will be going with you to make the deliveries this afternoon," Carrie informed him. "After the last delivery, I want you stop by my house and pick up an old TV and bring it back here to the office. I bought a new one and I thought we could use the old one here."

Naturally, Joe was thrilled to be able to spend time alone with Rita, particularly since she was wearing a tight shirt and jeans. He waited anxiously for her to finish what she was working on so they could leave. Finally, she was ready.

As they rode, Joe made small talk to work up the courage to ask her out.

"Why don't the people that we deliver all of these party supplies to just hire us to do their party?" he asked.

Rita shrugged. "I suppose they want to plan their own. But at least if they're not going to hire us to plan, the next best thing they can do is buy their supplies from us."

"True enough."

They rode for a while in silence.

"I meant what I said yesterday during the rehearsal. You really did look terrific in that dress."

Rita blushed again. "Thank you. And you looked handsome in the tuxedo."

Joe merely nodded his thanks.

They made their first delivery.

Once finished and on the road again, Joe said, "I'm real sorry for walking in on you in the bathroom."

"It's okay," she said, turning red once more. "I should have made certain the door was locked. We had gotten used to not having a man around the office, so locking the door was unnecessary."

"Do you do that often?" he asked.

"That's a rather personal question."

"I didn't mean anything by it. It was just a question."

"I see. And are you going to offer to help again?"

"Of course. Will you let me?"

It was time to make their second and last delivery, so she let the question go unanswered.

But as they drove to Carrie's house, Joe brought it up again.

"We haven't even been on a date yet," she answered.

"When can we do that?"

Rita simply smirked and said, "We'll see."

They arrived at their boss's expensive home and he followed Rita—who had the key—in. There was a remote control TV with a 19-inch screen sitting on the floor near the door, and a new 26-inch model with a VCR and a rack of tapes on an entertainment center nearby.

1...34567...11