College isn't Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Let's not rush," Rita said. "I've been dying to snoop around Carrie's home."

Joe looked at the tapes and found several X-rated movies. He slipped one in the VCR and sat on the couch. Watching the slender, big-titted women, he noticed that they all looked alike. The guys who fucked them looked like robots. Still, it gave Joe a hard on. Absentmindedly, he yanked his cock out and started pulling on it.

He got into the movie and forgot about Rita until she spoke from the doorway. She was wearing a thin, silky top that almost showed her nipples and loosely clung to her hips as she slowly turned around for his inspection. She was perfect, and he whistled his approval. She smiled, please with his response, and approached him.

When she saw his swollen cock, she asked, "What's that for?"

"Oops." He thought she would be pissed, so he started to put it up.

"That's okay." Instead she just sat beside him and rubbed her nipples with one hand while putting the other between her legs, rubbing her pussy. "If you're going to masturbate, so will I," she breathed, watching a pretty blonde lick and suck one guy's cock that was so big, she could hardly get her mouth around it. Rita looked down at Joe's dick, which was larger than the stud in the movie. "Maybe you should be in movies."

Feeling a little strange with this scene, Joe resumed stroking his dick, wanting it to last a while, when the door suddenly opened.

Carrie stood there, shocked, then closed the door behind her. She came closer, examining Rita in her teddy and Joe with his wilting cock. They waited nervously for her to say something, but instead, she smiled. "Rita, that looks nicer on you than it ever did on me. I want you to have it." Then, to both, she said, "I'm sorry I came in and interrupted what you two were doing. I hate it when that happens to me and the doorbell or the phone rings."

Carrie then sat in the chair opposite the couch and her dress slipped up to show her nice thighs. Joe's cock began to revive.

Rita said, "Sorry, we . . ."

Carrie laughed and stroked the inside of her legs right up to her shadowy crotch. "Don't worry about it," she said while peeling her pantyhose down her terrific legs. "I don't mind if you don't mind me joining in."

Joe's cock became even more solid at the sight of the red hair around her pussy.

Carrie stood with her legs apart, caressing the red bush.

Rita was breathing faster. Suddenly, she got up, went back to Carrie's bedroom and came out with an ivory-colored gizmo. It was a vibrator. She sat down, pulled the teddy aside and rubbed the buzzing plastic cock up and down her pussy.

"You found it," Carrie said. "This is turning out to be an exciting afternoon. Let's have some fun." She walked over to Joe, took his hand and pulled him up, then grabbed his cock and led him to the bedroom.

Rita followed.

"Take off your clothes," Carrie told him, releasing his penis. She peeled off her dress. Joe stripped and stood there. She put her arms around him and he grabbed her, cupping her rounded rear, pressing his dick against her abdomen. She reached down and put it between her legs, against her squishy pussy. Then she fell back on the bed, dragging him with her. He lay on top, kissing her, tonguing her mouth and squashing her boobs.

"I want your cock," Carrie whispered.

Joe raised up and reached for his shaft, but to his surprise and delight, Rita grabbed it and steered it into Carrie's hot pussy. It slid in easily as Carrie raised her legs up around his shoulders. Rita was beside them, caressing her mound, then she leaned toward Joe. He pulled her to him and they kissed as he moved his ass in and out, with alternating long, hard strokes.

"This is fantastic, Joe," Carrie moaned, winking at Joe. "The three of us together."

She suddenly yelped and wrapped her legs around his waist, humping up against him. Her vaginal muscles squeezed his cock and she shot continuously, holding him so close, he couldn't move.

"Don't budge, sweetie," she murmured, grasping him tight. When her orgasm subsided, he pulled out. "Now, fuck your horny co-worker. You ready, Rita?"

Rita merely blushed and did not move.

Carrie turned Joe on his back so his penis stuck straight up like a pole.

"Come over here and get on top, Rita," Carrie commanded her. "I want to watch Joe's cock going in and out of your pussy."

Rita obeyed without thinking, mesmerized by what was happening. She squatted her legs wide, her pussy gleaming with come, then sank lower, guiding Joe's prick toward her hole with anticipation. He felt her vaginal lips suck him in and his shaft vanished inch by inch inside her pussy. She felt like no other woman he had ever fucked. She was glorious. He knew he wouldn't last, he was too excited about finally making love to Rita. When she started pumping up and down, he couldn't hold out. Fortunately, they came at the same time and their juices oozed out around his cock in a puddle on top of his balls. When Rita got off, Carrie rubbed it into him.

"You two look like you could use a drink. Let me fix you one," Carrie said after they all caught their breath, halfway dressed and returned to the living room.

After about three bourbon and Cokes, Rita began to roll her head around in circles. "I've got an awful kink in my neck," she said.

"Let Joe give you one of his famous massages," Carrie suggested.

She only moaned. Joe needed no coaxing to touch Rita. He moved next to her on the couch and started to gently knead her shoulders and neck. She slid around so he could massage her whole back. He moved his hands slowly down her back and could feel her begin to relax. Soon, she was as limp as a rag doll. He returned to her shoulders and rubbed the front of them and then down the upper parts of her arms. In that motion, he accidentally-on-purpose brushed her right breast, but she didn't complain. It was so soft he wanted to caress it more, but for the time being, he held back.

Forgetting about Carrie, who was watching while sitting across from them, Joe slowly worked his hands around Rita and massaged the sides of her breasts. She tossed her head back and let out a soft moan. Unable to resist any longer, he gently rubbed her nipples through the teddy that she had never removed. Taking a further chance, he then pulled it off. She didn't stop him. Now, for the first time, her magnificent tits with their large nipples were clearly revealed to his eyes for the first time. He lovingly and wantonly massaged these big breasts and her nipples grew as hard as marbles.

Joe sat back on the sofa with his legs spread, and pulled Rita between his legs. She was still facing away from him and she eased back against his crotch. He kissed her neck as he continued to massage her nipples. She ran her hand underneath the waistband of her panties—thankfully, she hadn't bothered to put her pants back on—then pulled her panties to the side and rubbed her clit while thrusting her hips.

Next, she worked two fingers in and out of her slippery cunt. Her hips were thrusting up and down to meet her fingers. Rita turned enough for their lips to meet in a passionate kiss. It lasted only seconds, before she moaned, "Please fuck me. I need your big cock in my pussy."

It was music to Joe's ears. With her still facing forward, he gently lifted her up, eased her down on his cock and started pumping in and out of her. She reached down and rubbed her clit with each of his strokes. Her breath started to come in gasps, and she actually ejaculated. The couch was soaked with her come. She lay there exhausted, and all she could murmur was, "That felt good."

Carrie then got up to fix them another drink. Joe watched her walk. She looked great in only a white T-shirt and panties.

It really was a great ego boost for Joe to be with these two gorgeous women. Carrie had put on some music and he danced with both of them. As the alcohol took effect, the dancing became closer and sexier. At one point, Joe and Carrie sandwiched Rita, and they were both grinding into her. Rita turned around to face Carrie and from Joe's vantage point, it seemed they were rubbing their pussies together on each other's leg.

Once again, their lips met, their tongues intertwined as they explored each other's mouth. Joe massaged Rita's breasts and she arched her back so he could rub her nipples. As Joe kissed his way down around to her neck and ears, Rita's pussy was becoming wet. Joe moved down her neck with a trail of kisses, and stopped to suck her nipples when he reached them.

After a few minutes, Joe continued his way down Rita's body. The next port of call was her soaked cunt. His tongue lapped all around her pussy. She was still arching her back and now she thrust her hips toward his hungry mouth. Suddenly, she screamed that she couldn't take it anymore. Then she grabbed his head and buried it in her cunt.

Rita had become possessed. She was bucking, and it was a wonder she didn't break Joe's front teeth. Finally, she let him come up for air and his face was covered with her come.

"That was great!" Rita gasped. "I want more. I want your big cock stuffed in my mouth."

Joe didn't waste time complying with that request. This wasn't her best talent, but because it was Rita, it was the best cocksucking he'd ever had. At least she didn't stop sucking until he exploded down her throat. She couldn't swallow it all, so she signaled to Carrie to come over. The two then French-kissed, sharing Joe's semen.

Rita took a minute to regain her breath, then got Joe's dick hard again with her luscious lips. She pushed him to sit down on the sofa and mounted his cock with her back facing him. She started off slowly, pumping up and down on his dick. He saw Carrie come closer, and kneel between their legs. Carrie began to lick Rita's cunt and the base of Joe's cock. He was getting so turned on that he increased the pace, and before he knew it, he was coming inside Rita.

A moment later, Rita came again also. But the combination of the alcohol and the sexual activity finally took its toll and she merely leaned back against Joe as if she was sitting in the most comfortable easy chair. Her face came to rest against his and he kissed it lightly, lovingly. Having her against him like this was enough to keep his dick, which was still inside her, reasonably hard. As he put his arm around her, just under her breasts, he thought that he could remain like this forever. If he died now, his life would be complete.

* * *

Joe awoke the next morning in much the same position, except that his penis had wormed its way out of Rita, and instead of sitting up they were both lying on their side. The softness of her body pressed against his was enough to cause a stirring in his groin. For once, he attempted to control doubt. While he would like nothing better than to make love to her again, he was experiencing a stirring of another kind: feelings he was unaccustomed to.

Even though Joe had never felt like this before, instinctively, he knew what it was: love. He had felt something special for Rita from the day he first met her. And now, the act of joining with her caused these beautiful feelings to surface. He suddenly realized that he liked feeling this way. He felt whole, complete, better than he had felt yesterday morning when he thought he had been on top of the world. But that had been nothing compared to this indescribable feeling.

The question was, what did he do about it? Should he talk to her about it? Or talk to someone else? Should he wait to make certain these feelings were genuine? But they had to be. He had not felt like this with any of the other women he had made love to. Only Rita. What else could it be?

His thoughts were distracted by movement from Rita. She was waking. Joe eased up onto his elbow so he could watch her. The puffiness that accompanied sleep lent an innocence to her features that made her even more beautiful. She opened her eyes slowly and with doubt. She knew she was in uncertain surroundings. Her head turned upward, and through the haze of sleep, she recognized Joe. Pain accompanied an attempt to sit up.

"Oh, my head," were her first, softly spoken words.

Joe wanted to lean forward and kiss her cheek. But ironically, because of his new feelings for her, he was afraid.

The next realization Rita encountered was that she was naked. This caused her to ignore her headache and sit up, at which time she noticed that Joe was also unclothed. "Oh, my God, we're both . . . ."

"Don't you remember last night?" Joe asked.

Rita thought for a moment. Slowly, some of it came back to her. Finally, she answered, "Yes, I remember." There was regret in her tone.

"Does it bother you?"

"I just can't believe . . . it all happened." She glanced around for something to put on. "Where are my clothes?"

Joe looked around also, but found only her teddy, which he handed to her. She quickly slipped it on.

"Where's Carrie?" she asked.

"I don't know."

Rita stood on unsteady legs and walked off in search of their boss. In the meantime, Joe found his underwear and slipped them on. Rita returned a few minutes later, having donned her clothes from yesterday, and handed Joe the rest of his clothes.

"Carrie's showering," she reported. "She said for you to go on home, get cleaned up and come to work when you're ready. I'm going to shower here and ride in with her."

Joe thought it strange that after all they had done last night, Rita would turn away as he put on his clothes. She walked over to French doors and gazed outside into the rear yard. It occurred to Joe that she had not come to terms with what they had done, so when he finished dressing, he simply said, "See you later," and left.

"Okay," she called after him.

Rita continued to stare out of the window, but blindly. She still couldn't believe what she did last night. It was unlike anything she thought she could ever do—after the bad experiences she'd had—not so much the actual sex, just so much of it and with two people!

"That yard is one of my favorite things about this house," said Carrie clad only in a terrycloth robe, suddenly stepping up beside Rita.

It gave Rita a start, but she recovered quickly. "Yes, it is nice," she agreed.

The best part about it is that it's completely private. Great for sunbathing in the nude."

Rita turned sharply at the unexpected remark.

Carrie ignored Rita's response and went on. She touched the back of her hand to Rita's cheek. "You should come try it some time. You're a very attractive woman. All you need is a good tan."

Rita felt awkward about the comment, but she accepted it innocently. "Thanks, but I burn in the sun."

"You just need the right lotion." Carrie watched her employee for a few moments, saw her preoccupation. "Is something bothering you? Last night?"

Rita shrugged. "It took me a long time to get over that . . . bad experience. I just don't want all those old feelings to come back."

"You'll have to let go of it sooner or later," said Carrie. "Maybe this will get you over it. You seem to like Joe. Did you enjoy it?"

"I don't know. I'm confused. I'm not sure how much the alcohol clouded my judgement."

"Well, that's an honest enough answer," Carrie observed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't think so."

"Okay. If you change your mind, just let me know. Meanwhile, the shower's all yours. Want some breakfast?"

"Just coffee."

* * *

Joe could think of nothing but Rita. From the moment he left Carrie's house, Rita's image remained vibrantly alive in his mind. He relived making love to her the night before over and over. She was beautiful, she was perfect. Having sex with her was truly making love; with the other women, it had just been fucking. And having Carrie along added a certain erotic element.

The problem now was that Rita seemed to be avoiding him. All day long at work, every time their paths crossed she would go in the opposite direction. Whenever he tried to talk to her she would excuse herself, albeit politely, and say she had to get back to work. Was it in some way related to this bad experience that Carrie spoke of? A curious thought suddenly occurred to Joe. Yesterday morning, Carrie said that because of this bad experience, Rita would not get involved in a threesome, yet later the same day, not only does she participate in one, but rather wildly at that. There was something strange here.

By the end of the day he couldn't stand it any longer. He wanted to know, needed to know, had to know what the problem was. Finally, he cornered her and confronted her.

"Why have you been avoiding me all day?"

Even as she gave him an untruthful answer, she didn't face him. "I haven't been. I've just been busy, that's all."

"You're not busy now. Can we talk?"

"Well, I'm really tired after last night, Joe. I just want to go home and—"

"That's what this is all about, isn't it? Last night."

"No," she said unconvincingly.

"There's something else, isn't there?" Joe persisted.

"Joe, I really don't want—"

"Isn't there?"

With a heavy sigh, Rita admitted, "Yes, there is."

"What's wrong?" he asked in a soft, consoling tone.

"Joe, I really don't want to talk about it."

But something in her tone made him believe that she did. "I just want to help."

"It's not you, okay? Isn't that what you want to hear?"

She might become angry if he let on that he knew she'd had some kind of bad experience, not only with him, but with Carrie as well for telling him. But he also realized that it was the only way he was going to get her to talk. "Is it about the bad experience?"

Rita looked up sharply. "You know about that? What did Carrie tell you about that?" she demanded.

"Nothing. Just that you had a bad experience. That's all. I swear."

"Why did she even mention that?" Rita asked, as though she was waiting on his answer to become angry.

"I asked her if she minded if I asked you out," he lied. "I just wanted to make sure she allowed her employees to date. She said that she didn't think you were ready because you'd had this bad experience. I asked her what it was and she said that she couldn't tell me. That you would have to."

Rita was silent for a moment, digesting his answer.

"So, will you tell me? I just want to help."

"Why? So you can have a repeat of last night?" Her tone was accusatory.

"Well, I won't lie and tell you that I wouldn't like to have a repeat of last night, but that's not why I want to help. Last night was the most wonderful night of my life. I've been attracted to you from the day I started here. All I hoped for with you was a date, what I got was a dream come true." Joe hesitated nervously before going on. Finally, he blurted out, "I love you, Rita."

"Don't tell me that, Joe. Don't tell me that. You can't feel that way after one night of wild, drunken sex. You don't know anything about me. You don't know—"

"About the bad experience."

"All right!" she said loudly. "You want to know about it? Here it is. When I first started to work here—about a year ago—just like you, Carrie came to me one day and asked if I could do her a favor by jumping out of a cake at a party."

"The one you already told me about?"

"Yes, but I didn't tell you the entire story." Rita took a deep breath, then continued. "I was different then. In those days, I would have really enjoyed last night and wanted to do it again tonight. Anyway, as I told you, I got carried away with the dance and the fact that these six men were going crazy over me dancing. Just like you, I took off more than I was required to. But unlike you, when these men wanted more, I refused. They were too drunk to care. They held me down and raped me. Carrie had been in the back room. When she heard my screams, she ran out and yelled at the men to stop, but they nearly attacked her also. She managed to get back to the kitchen where she had a gun in her purse that she carried for just such a situation."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers
1...45678...11