College Jobs - Sweeping Floors

Story Info
Sweeping the floors can have bright points too.
1.7k words
3.31
32.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts/comments/etcetera are appreciated.

===

As I moved my broom across the hallway floors my mind tended to wander; both the pay and job itself were 'eh,' so my mind would usually think about things that I'd much rather be doing. But, I didn't have to work on weekends, and I usually only had to work a couple hours each night.

However, working nightly cleanup afforded me certain adventures, during my college career, that often lead my mind to wander back to those years, especially when I was sick of my current position.

One night I was sweeping the halls of one of the newer buildings. It was fairly wide open, where students could meet and discuss, but with also had a number of smaller nooks and crannies, where they could read in silence.

I had just turned the corner, heading into one of these smaller areas, when I noticed a small number of guys standing around. It wasn't altogether strange to see that, since the buildings, and this one especially, were pretty close to the dorms. What was strange was that not a single one was talking, but they weren't moving. Instead they were focused on something in the middle of them.

My broom quietly swished along the floor as I neared. It was then that my attention was grabbed.

On one of the chairs a young woman sat, lying back slightly, with her eyes closed. Another guy was kneeling next to her, but, seeing me, stopped what he was doing and stood up. I looked back down, from him to her.

It seems I had interrupted him pulling her flowered skirt up, as the bottom of it was now lying against her stomach. Combined with her legs being spread, there was an unobstructed view of her panties (white, with frills of lace on the sides). Her white t-shirt was untouched, but since it was a little loose, that may have actually been what he was working on.

I looked back at the guy I had startled. He met my eyes and raised his hand to his mouth. He made a drinking motion, and then shrugged his shoulders. They thought she was drunk.

I looked back down at her. It was certainly possible. Legs spread, hoping I would have a bit more control, I too would collapse into a chair like that, only to have my head crash back and fall asleep.

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned against my broom.

He went back to his knees and slowly moved his hands to the bottom of her shirt. He pinched the sides, pulling it away, then slipped his fingers around, to get a better grip. That done, he slowly inched the shirt up her body.

Sitting the way she was, he had no problem pulling it up, past her bra. As it came into view, more than a few sighs were let loose. Like her panties, it was white, with lacy frills on the sides.

This done, he moved back and stood up. To the right I heard a click. Another guy, who had out a camera phone, had taken a picture of the girl.

With her shirt and skirt up, there seemed nothing else for them to do with her. Sitting on her ass, they couldn't pull her panties off, and just enough of her back was against the chair to make undoing her bra impossible.

They say the two brains of a man are in his head, and in his other head. When one turns from soft to hard, it usually wins over.

I reached into my pocket, found what I wanted, and pulled it out. I flashed it to the guy that seemed to be in charge (having done the work thus far). He grinned and nodded.

I carefully set my broom down and stepped over to the woman. When I reached her I kneeled down, and selected a blade from my knife.

I slowly moved my hand to her bra, grabbing a bit of the lace from the strap between her breasts.

I pulled it away from her body, ever so gently.

When I thought it was far enough away, I moved my other hand up, sliding the blade of the knife underneath, then bringing it up against the cloth, then slicing through.

I moved one of the straps to that hand, and then lifted both ends up and to her sides.

Her breasts were on the average side, but with large areola. I wondered what they would taste like in my mouth, but I let my cooler head guide my body up and away.

The camera phone clicked again.

I moved back, kneeling once again. This time I moved my hands to her panties, grabbing the lace on the straps to her side, slicing through them, setting the ends gently against her body.

I stopped myself from rushing through it, instead taking my time to grab a piece of frill from the top of her panties, and gently moving it up and down. With my view, I was the first to see that her short blonde hair was in fact natural.

I let the flap of panty fall onto the chair, paused, then moved back, up, and away.

The groans seemed too loud in my ears, but I realized I was listening for them. No doubt many of the guys were thinking the same thing I was. How would she taste and smell, our noses in that stripe of fur and our mouths on that pink pussy?

One guy started to move, as if to find out, but was stopped by another.

Another guy, to my left, had been rubbing himself through his jeans. He stopped, moved his other hand up, and quickly undid his jeans. I turned back to the woman, but heard the sounds, and I knew what they meant. Another guy took that as a cue to do the same. I looked at the 'leader,' who was looking at me. I read a 'you mind?' in his face, and shrugged.

He nodded, and proceeded to do the same. Since it seemed they were all going to, I moved my fingers to the front of my jeans, undid the button, and unzipped.

That done I moved my jeans down my ass slightly, enough to free my cock from the confines of my boxers.

Being in a public place, with a bunch of guys that I didn't know, was more of a turn-on then I thought. Impossibly, the heat from my cock grew in intensity.

The guy to my left, having started earlier than all of us, sounded very close. I looked over, just in time to see him cum, streamers flying out in front of him, landing on the floor.

I could feel myself getting close, but didn't want my load on the floor. Again, the harder head usually prevails.

I stepped forward. I kept walking until I was close to the woman. I aimed and began firing.

The cum shot from my cock onto the woman's body. The first shot hit her right breast, while the next landed on her stomach. I moved closer, and kept pumping, until I was completely empty. I stepped back and surveyed my work.

Some of the cum from the first shot had already started to run down her breast. Some from the stomach shot was beginning to pool inside her belly button, while the rest pooled on her left leg.

Another guy, taking my lead, stepped forward. Moments later the cum shot out of his cock. The first shots hit her other breast. He leaned in and the rest landed on her stomach. Spent, he stepped back.

Combined with my cum, the stomach shots had reached her fur and was working its way through.

Another guy stepped forwarded, kneeled on one knee slightly, took aim, and fired. His first shots hit the chair, but he corrected himself for the third and fourth, getting most of these directly between her legs.

She started to stir and we all stopped. But, she just moved her head slightly.

Another guy stepped forward, pushing the last to the side, took his cue, and assumed a similar position. His aim was better, as all of his cum landed between her legs.

There was one guy left, still stroking. He nodded to the guy with the camera phone, who stepped forward slightly, and took a number of pictures of the woman. Most of the cum had dribbled down from her breasts and stomach, spreading itself out as far as it would. After the first shots, the focus had been on her pussy, now thickly coated.

The last remaining guy stepped forward, then to the side. We all saw where this was going.

He moved his weight onto the tip of his toes, trying to get his cock as high up as he could.

His hand went faster and faster.

He leaned his head back, then jerked it forward; he would need to aim carefully for this.

The first shot hit her cheek, while the second went high, landing on the back of the couch.

He corrected for the third which hit the bridge of her nose, then moved to have the fourth hit her chin. The last bits went onto her cheek.

He stepped back, still on tiptoes.

Stepping forward quickly, the guy with the camera phone grabbed a dozen shots, then let his camera capture a her body again.

As we pulled up our pants we took our time looking at what we had done. Overall, I was pretty happy with my part in it all.

I bent down, grabbing my broom, and followed the guys out of the nook.

All of the guys had come from the same class, and already knew the guy with the camera phone, but we all gave him our information, and he promised to send us the photos as soon as he got to his room.

After that I saw a couple of the guys a few times, but other than a nod, we never really spoke. The girl, whoever she was, never brought it up, as nothing was sent out, and I never saw her after that.