College Jock takes My Girl

Story Info
A college stud steals my fiancée.
5.4k words
3.46
119.4k
170
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,325 Followers

Billy and Calista had been dating since the 7th grade after bonding through a mutual love of movies and comics. To most people they seemed a very mismatched couple.

They were both short and slender, but that's where the similarities ended - Billy was the typical "pencil-necked geek". He had no interest in any body building, instead preferred reading and conversation. He was neither a muscular, but had the complete scrawny girl arms and thick glasses.

Calista on the other hand was the blonde and beautiful girl-next-door type. She had a beautiful and breathtakingly pretty face, a cute petite body, all the right shape and coupled with generous sized breasts which looked enormous on her girlish frame. Billy was not totally oblivious to her good looks but his line of thought was more that her best feature was her alluring blue eyes. This just went to show how effeminate he was compared to the other guys at college; they were the typical teenager of big boobs and lots of pussy action wherever and whenever it could be obtained. But not Billy, he was far too righteous to behave in that sort of manner.

While most people thought Calista could do much, much better for herself than this geeky Billy, the two of them got along great together due to their similar personalities - despite her good looks she had always been very shy and sweet almost naive, a bit like Billy, not unaware of the sexual tensions of the typical teenager, but rather chose not to admit to them. It was almost like she didn't really realise or know how hot she was, to the other guys in her college. Plus, Billy and she, well they had known each other since kindergarten and there was nobody she trusted more.

All through high school both of them had been inseparable and very much in love, well as much as love had been back then, only developing into a more mature love in the latter years of high school..

The only thorn in their side was, or rather had been was a bully of a boy called Brock who was one year above them. Brock was the complete opposite of Billy - tall, muscular, supremely cocky (in more than one sense of the word, and he knew it) and ruggedly handsome as many girls would have vouched for if asked.

Not only had he the reputation of bedding many of the girls in his year, but it was common knowledge albeit rumoured, that he had slept with Mrs. Abbatiello, their highly sexy and voluptuous home economics teacher. These rumours had never or were never substantiated but according to the high school grapevine it was all true - it was even rumoured that they did it in her classroom during lunch on more than one occasion.

But Callista was the one girl at school who had resisted all of Brock's advances. No matter how much he pressured her, Calista refused to cheat on her childhood sweetheart, not even once. This had made Brock absolutely livid, he was furious with her, he Brock the high school desire of every girl in college, was used to getting any girl he wanted. Sadly, due to Calista's refusal to sleep with him or even date him to allow Brock to work on her to achieve his aim, meant that Billy was forced to endure relentless bullying as punishment. That had gone on for almost eighteen months, until Brock graduated and went off to university on a football scholarship.

Brock had however sought out Billy for one final hiding, before leaving, when the huge college jock had administered one last beating to Billy which had been particularly more brutal than the others. Between the bone-jarring punches, that Brock had administered, he gloated very sincerely to Billy that "...One day, I'm going to fuck that little girlfriend of yours brains out - and she's going to love it!" ...Billy had winced and cried out even more as those punches and kicks had more effort on pain infliction than the others.

After Brock had disappeared from their lives, for the next year, Billy tried to put Brock out of his mind and things between Calista and him were better than ever.

Brock, meanwhile, was enjoying the fruits of university life - nothing but sex, football, more sex, partying and lifting weights, and even more sex, to get his muscle-bound physique into even better shape. But despite all the fun he was having, he had never forgotten his promise to Billy about Calista - she was the girl who got away...the one he most desired, the one who gave him rock hard erections that he had to beat off to lying in bed most nights. The one he even thought of as he screwed the ass of some other college girl laid under him as one of his new conquests.

That however was only for now, he told himself, his luck would change he had no uncertainty about that. Life at times can be cruel and unfortunately for our two lovebirds, Calista and Billy, especially Billy, luck had always been on Brock's side. The fates always seemed to align to give him whatever he wanted - and sampling the carnal delights of Calista's hot little body was no exception to what he wanted, desired, lusted after!

When Billy and Calista eventually graduated from the high school, where their love had blossomed, into the occasional sexual tryst of mutual masturbation, not having fully had sex together waiting for that special moment meant that when they did graduate Calista was still pretty naive about sex, and Billy even more so.

On discovering they had to go to different universities, they had gotten a bit upset; this would be the first time in years they had been apart for any length of time. They both however promised to stay true to each other and once they went to their respective colleges, had engaged in video chats nearly every day.

Trouble, however was brewing in their confined little paradise. Billy was unaware, and Calista hadn't told him due to the beatings he had given Billy at high school, she hadn't wanted to upset him in any way.

Brock, his all time bully and nemesis, was at the same university as her, his Calista! They had bumped into each other on her orientation day and since then had made it his mission to seduce her. Intent on fulfilling his promise to Billy the geeky wimp he hated, he was even more determined to bed her than before especially that Billy wasn't there so couldn't interfere with any of his plans.

Brock spent ages, constantly complimenting her, inviting her to parties and flirting with her at every opportunity. Calista, trying to save Billy any concern, had failed to mention any of this to Billy - she knew the hell Brock had caused and didn't want him to worry.

For weeks, Calista vigorously ignored Brock's advances, but it was like he was always there, at every opportunity he would emerge from the shadows and be next to her, with her, always waiting to pounce. Finally Calista had, had enough so she reluctantly agreed to go on one date so he would agree to leave her alone. The date however developed into Brocks territory, where it involved lots of alcohol and dancing against his rock-hard body, and she had felt his rock hard cock pressing against her, to her shame she had felt herself becoming increasingly damp at the sexual thoughts coursing through her mind as they had danced. Her face was she felt bright red and she had buried it in Brocks shoulder, Brock being Brock had taken that to mean she was desirous of him, and had put his seduction plan into action immediately.

The next morning:

Billy was relaxing in his own dorm room, happily thinking sweet thoughts about his high school sweetheart, whom they had planned to meet up together that very next weekend. He stared at her picture on his phone, sighing and mewing like a girl, instead of a young man; he was undoubtedly very feminine in his thoughts and actions. Even his college friends had nicknamed him gay bob due to his feminine actions. He sighed again for the countless time about how perfect she was.

Telling himself it wouldn't be long now, and they would be holding hands and walking down the street together sharing smiles and sweet tender kisses. He missed her terribly and couldn't wait for the weekend so they could finally be in each other's arms again. On the pic on his phone, she was dressed in a peach coloured dress that hugged her ample breasts and showed off a hint of cleavage.

Like everything else she wore, it was a sexy look without being sleazy. He loved her sweet smile, her cascading blonde hair, her captivating eyes and cute button nose - everything about her was amazing. He might even get his cock played with if he behaved, he liked that, perhaps he may even get to play with Calista at the same time, that thought got him hard and he was about to beat off to that thought when the unimaginable happened, the one thing that would destroy all his hopes and thoughts...

...It had been a couple of weeks since Billy last saw Calista, what with their universities around three hours drive apart, they only got to see each other a few times each month.

Suddenly, a video call request came through from Calista's number. Smiling, Billy accepted the call - he hadn't heard from her since yesterday, which was odd. He was eager to find out what she had been up to last night. It was this very thought he was about to regret.

Billy's adoring smile disappeared like snow of a heater. He curled his lips in hatred as he was confronted with the image of his high-school bully Brock, grinning evilly. The big jock was lounging in a bed and appeared to be shirtless... or naked.

Then things got worse as Billy immediately recognized the pink bedspread as belonging to Calista: they looked stained and rumpled. His heart sank into the pit of his stomach. His mouth dried up and he found himself shaking with fear and concern, concern for himself and his loving Calista. However before he could force himself to speak, Brock broke the silence.

"Hey there dipshit," he snickered quietly. "Remember the last thing I told you I would do when I beat you up in high school? Well, fuckwit it happened last night - five times! Hey, or maybe it was six... I kind of lost count."

He tilted the phone screen around, to reveal Billy's worst fears on the screen - Calista was in bed with Brock beneath the sheets. She was naked and fast asleep. Her bare breasts rising and falling with each breathe. Instead of being aroused Billy found his cock, which had been hard was now shrivelled and soft at the sight. Fear of what may have or did happen had taken over his senses and he found himself feeling very, very depressed. The beautiful teenager was snuggled nakedly against Brock; her left breast was now mashed against his muscular side, as he leaned in to give Billy a bird's eye view..

Billy was speechless. His mind didn't want to comprehend what he was seeing even as his soul cried out in anguish. The worst part was that she was smiling in her sleep - a gentle look of contentment that came from a long, hard fucking.

"C-C-C-C-" Billy was unable to form coherent sentence as his mind and limbs turned to jelly. Flopping onto the floor. It was more than he could take, he let out a pitiful low wail and shook his head violently from side to side, as if to rouse himself from a bad dream, trying desperately to prove to himself what he was seeing wasn't real. Brock just laughed, as he saw his bullied geek begin to sob uncontrollably on the floor. The phone having fallen in the one position that allowed Brock to witness the devastation this realisation that he, the cock supreme had defiled his girlfriend, and not only that but had taken her virginity, that very virginity that he and Calista had saved so determinedly for that special occasion.

"Don't bother saying anything, loser. I've muted Calista's cell phone so she won't be able to hear you, no matter how much you scream. Now sit back and enjoy the show, dickweed! I'm about to wake up your girlfriend - sorry, EX-girlfriend - and fuck her brains out all over again. Watch and learn."

As Brock's cruel words washed over him, Billy began to wretch and hyperventilate. This was his worst nightmare, becoming an awful reality. Every fibre of his being screamed at him to switch off the phone, but it was as if his arms had been shattered by what he was seeing: unable to move or react all Billy could do was lay there, a broken young man, and watch.

Still smirking, Brock moved out of the bed and propped Calista's phone against her desk to give an unobstructed view of the bed. He winked at the camera and gave his cock a few tugs which caused it to quickly stiffen. Like the rest of Brock, it was tall, thick and powerful. Billy knew and realised that even if Calista came back to him, there was no way his skinny five inch penis would ever satisfy her. The thought caused him to weep bitter tears of defeat, sobbing and retching, he watched on, his body frozen in position, eyes glued to the screen as his nemesis moved to fuck his woman.

Brock got back into bed with the woman Billy loved and slowly peeled the sheet off her body, revealing all those mouth-watering curves that he, Billy, would never get to see or feel again.

Billy watched as the sight of Calista's nude body and sexy bed-mussed hair caused Brock's erection to throb even harder. The fact that wimp was watching and dying inside only made Brock even hornier. He leant down and gently nuzzled her sweet-tasting neck as his hand gently squeezed one of her bare breasts. He ran his tongue up and down her neck a few times as his fingers teased her nipple to erection. Toying with the nipple between finger and thumb, pulling and twisting it gently, causing it to grow in his grip.

After a few minutes of this sensual treatment, Calista's eyes slowly opened with a couple of lethargic blinks. As her gaze met Brock's she smiled sweetly and stretched out on the mattress. She was still sore from last night, but it was the kind of ache she could get used to. Being with Brock had opened her eyes to the endless possibilities that great sex offered. She knew what she had done to Billy was wrong and she expected to feel incredibly guilty in the days to come. But right now, she just wanted to enjoy the moment.

"Rise and shine, baby," Brock murmured as he flicked his tongue against her neck. "Sleep well?"

"You know full well that I didn't get much sleep," she replied with a cheeky grin. "...And you seem to be doing enough 'rising' for the both of us!" She cut a playful glance at his morning erection and gave a soft giggle. After all the times he had fucked her last night, she couldn't believe he was still hard! Her laugh turned into a moan as one of his thick fingers flicked across a pink nipple. Wasting no time, Brock pressed his mouth against hers hotly, muffling her sweet sounds of pleasure as he kissed her long and hard.

They started feeling each other up. That alone was enough to piss Billy as he watched broken hearted on the phone screen in his dorm. Slumped, beaten, defeated, all feelings that shot through him as he watched Brock take control of what was his girlfriend.

"God I could kiss you all over you gorgeous hunk!" moans Calista." How I managed to say no for so long is beyond me, you have a wonderful body Brock, ...your my very own stud!"

Brock eventually rolled onto his back and she proceeds to kiss him all over, kissing and nibbling her way all over his broad muscular chest, down his six pack until she reached his lower torso. She flicked her tongue around his navel and traced lines all over his stomach. Brock was moaning softly throughout her administrations allowing Billy to hear how much he was enjoying it.

Brock decided he'd had enough of her oral skills on his body now it was time for oral skills of a different nature. Grabbing her head Brock forces her mouth onto his dick, and slides the full length of ten inches of hot throbbing cockmeat into her mouth which she eagerly accepted. In between wet sloppy sucking sounds, Billy hears her say;

"You taste so good"..."Mmmmm!"

"Oh, that feels so good! Keep doing that!"..."I love the things you do with your mouth and tongue" moaned Brock,

Calista groans between mouthfuls of hard throbbing pre-cum coated cock, "Give me that come, honey. I want it in my mouth. Come on, give it to me"

Brock positions himself carefully to ensure he makes Billy see every sordid detail. For ten glorious minutes Billy is forced to watch his nemesis Brock being orally pleasured by his girlfriend until Brock starts moaning louder;

"Oh fuck, fuck, oh god baby don't stop! Oh my god, I love it when you do that!...I'm Gonna cummmmmmm!"

"Get ready!...get ready babes... here it comes...here if fucking Cummmmms!!.. Another load of hot baby batter for you my dear...Ooooooh Yeeeeeeaaaah!"

Brock erupts in her mouth and Callista being the newly found slutty woman she is, swallows every drop. Without waiting a minute Brock scoops her up in his arms, tosses her onto the bed on her back, and they resume kissing heavily, stroking each other with him on top. This goes on for around ten minutes, with Brock moving from her lips, to her throat, to her breasts, down to her stomach and on down to her cum filled pussy, and back again. By now he's rock hard again.

Brock then moves back to her pussy and she moans as his lips attach themselves to her sex.

"Go on stud!..I want you to suck out all the juices you just put in me with your mouth..Don't miss a drop!" Calista groans as Brock eagerly cleans her pussy out of their combined juices.

Billy is devastated, never before had he imagined his girlfriend would do or permit such sexual acts to be performed or to perform them. That was until now and yet he was still unable to take his eyes from the pictures on the phone screen.

Brock had by now finished his eating out of Calista's pussy, his cock being fully erect again a mere five minutes after having came. He climbs on top of her and slowly enters her inch by inch and they begin to make love, kissing all the while. Knowing how Billy will hate seeing him take his woman Brock starts off real slow, romantic like, which rips Billy's heart out even worse. It's like watching how he imagined it would be between him her boyfriend, and her, his girlfriend who were deeply in love. All the time Billy can hear them whispering things to each other in- between kisses but despite straining his ears, Billy can't make it out - which makes it even worse.

Brock rides Calista gently for about ten minutes, all the time whispering and stroking each other as Billy watches, mouth open, aghast at what is happening.

Eventually Brock rolls onto his back with her on top. They are still fully entwined; his large thick cock never leaves her pussy almost like a coupling point that requires serious effort to disengage.

From head to toe the two lovers, with their mouths working feverishly over each other's lips and faces, Calista has her first orgasm which Billy is sure is loud enough to wake the whole dorm up.

"Ooooooooh Yeeeessss!...Yeeeeessssss!...Oh Fuck!...OH Fuck!"

While she's recovering from her orgasm, Brock slides out of her and rolls her on her back again. He then slides down her body spreads her legs for the camera and allows Billy to see her well used pussy. He then Dives in and begins eating her out again, taking her to several more minor orgasms.

He is vocal during his oral lovemaking - telling her how amazing her pussy tastes and how he wants to eat her out all day.

"I could spend hours, no all day!.. between your legs; teasing... sucking; sipping; tasting you" Brock groaned." Give me that come, honey. I want it in my mouth. Come on, give it to me!"

"Kiss me there... Lick every inch of me" moaned Calista, "I want you to suck out all my juices with your mouth."..." Oh God baby don't stop! Oh my god, I love it when you do that!"

"Oh God you like my juicy pussy don't you!"..."I can't believe what you're doing! Please don't stop!"She moaned.

easyballs
easyballs
1,325 Followers
12