College Judo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt a third hand running over my butt and remembered Marc. Reaching down I pulled him to me and kissed his lips gently. He returned the kiss and then lay down with us, adding his own body to the pile of men. The gentle exploration continued for some time, but eventually I kissed each of them and then said,

"Ok, we can't stay here all night. We need to clean up."

"You sure? 'Cause I fuckin' think we could stay here all night," said Shane. Marc added his own chuckle to the conversation. I walked over, retrieved a wet cloth and washed myself off. Rinsing it I brought it back to them and tossed it on Shane's cock.

"Clean up!" I said, "We'll order some pizza."

The thought of food spurred them both on and we were soon upstairs and at least minimally dressed. The delivery boy seemed to take the sight of three almost naked men all in stride; of course a large tip didn't hurt. After helping finish the pizza, I caught myself yawning.

"Guys, I hate to be the spoil sport, but I need to get some sleep."

"Yeah, I'm beat too. Lets go to bed," said Shane who then turned and walked to me bedroom.

I looked over at Marc, who was not hiding a look of confusion and desire. I grabbed him around the waist and pulled him back with me.

"It's a big bed, we can all sleep in it," I said and then guided Marc to the bedroom.

As we stripped and crawled into bed together we somehow naturally fell into a pattern that was very comfortable. Somehow in the tangle of butts, pillows, arms, cocks and blankets we all managed to fall asleep very quickly.

<><><><><>

The next morning I slowly woke to the soft sound of wet slurping. Rolling toward the sound, I found that Shane and Marc were already awake each with a mouth full of dick. I lazily stroked my cock as I watched them, finding it incredibly hot to lay inches from two hot college studs and watch as they were lost in giving each other pleasure. After several delightful minutes of enjoying the show, I moved to join in the fun. Moving down the bed, I positioned my face against Marc's little ass, pried it open and rammed my tongue inside. A loud, strangled groan drifted from Marc as I hit his tender red pucker. As I rimmed him, I felt him open under my careful attention. As his moans escaladed in volume I knew it was time. I grabbed the convenient lube and coated my hard dick, smearing the remaining lube over Marc's hot ass. Sliding a couple of slick fingers inside him, I greased him for the coming event. Finally I moved behind him as he and Shane continued to work on each other. Pressing my cock against his hole, I began to slowly slip it into his hot tunnel. Marc gasped and let Shane's rigid cock pop out of his mouth.

"Oh fuck. Yeah! Fuck me!" said Marc through the panting.

At that I sunk my cock into his ass, burying it deep. Pausing I looked down at Shane and was given a wink as he pistoned his mouth over Marc's wet cock. With that acknowledgement I started sliding into Marc, pounding his tight ass as Shane sucked his dick. I knew Marc wouldn't last long since he and Shane had already been playing for a while before I joined them. As predicted, I quickly felt his ass ring grip my dick, almost locking it in place as he emptied his balls into Shane's sucking mouth. Shane slowly pulled off and then moved closer to me. Kissing me hard, he slipped Marc's load into my mouth. As the hot liqueur moved through my mouth, I again tasted the sweeter taste that was the trademark of Marc's cum. The taste and texture of hot college cum drove me as I pounded Marc mercilessly. Quickly my nuts were hugging my shaft and I was hosing his cannel with hot ball juice. As the waves of orgasm flowed over me, I saw that Shane had moved so that he was gripping Marc's hair as he jerked off. As the last tremor ran through my body, Shane started shooting, covering Marc's face with juice.

As Shane fired over his face, Marc let out a huge groan and grabbed his own cock, stroking it furiously. As he rolled onto his back, I lay on the bed behind him and tongued the leakage from his red, swollen hole. At the same time Shane had grabbed his nipples and was twisting them hard as Marc almost screamed with his orgasm. His body trembled as white-hot jizz started shooting from his hard cock. Arching upward the first shot hit Shane squarely in the chest, with the second making a nice splatting noise as it hit Marc's cheek. I ran my hands over his hot pale skin as his climax ran its course. Shane leaned down and kissed his forehead and then looked up at me.

"I think we could all use a shower. Think that thing of yours is big enough?" said Shane.

"Oh yeah, it's big enough. There might be a little rubbing, but I don't think anyone will mind that," I said with a chuckle.

Amazingly we moved from the bedroom to the shower with a minimum of horseplay. I turned on all the showerheads and adjusted the temperature while both boys were rubbing each other and me. We moved into the shower and managed to shower and wash off with every bit of our bodies cleaned and rinsed. With three guys, the shower actually was a little crowded so I did a final wash and got out. As I dressed for work I heard louder and louder sounds coming from the bathroom. Walking back in I was greeted by the lovely sight of Shane pressed hard against the clear glass wall with Marc pounding his hole. Shane opened his eyes and saw me as he ground himself against the shower. Within seconds his cock started shooting, white jizz shooting between his skin and the glass as he did. His ass must of clamped down on Marc's cock too because the next thing I heard was,

"Take it bitch! Take my fuckin' load! Ahhh!"

As Marc unloaded into Shane, I shook my head at the hot scene but already late for work I didn't have time for play and left them to get out on their own. But my drive to work that day consisted of one hand on the wheel and one squeezing my cock.

12