College Kari

Story Info
We were friends with benefits before she was a celebrity.
4.3k words
4.5
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

The first time I met Kari Byron was before she was on Mythbusters and lusted after by hordes of fans. She wasn't even a redhead yet when I met her. It was back at the beginning of our freshman year of college. Neither of us really knew anybody and both of us had a tough time meeting people and making friends. She was still cute back then with a nice body so she got hit on a lot but, when we first arrived on campus, she told me no one seemed as interested in whether she was smart or funny or what she was majoring in. I was not by nature an outgoing type but I made an effort to meet people from the moment I arrived on campus and often it was people who looked like they could use a friend who I reached out to. When I walked into the dining hall one day at lunch, carrying my tray and deciding where to sit, I saw her seated by herself and just went over. Her head was down because she was reading so it wasn't just because she was cute that I headed over; I didn't know that right away. When I asked if I could join her, she looked up and smiled, seeing that I wasn't a jock or a frat boy there to try to get in her pants. She gestured to an empty seat so I sat and we started talking as we ate. It turned out that we had a lot in common, aside from both being major geeks.

After that lunch, we quickly became friends and, because it turned out we lived in the same dorm, we spent quite a bit of time together. Because we were freshmen, we both had roommates so we often found ourselves in front of the TV in one of the lounges. We did find that, on the weekends (which started on Thursday night), we were definitely on different schedules than our roommates so we could hang out in either of our dorm rooms when they were out. When we went out on a Friday or Saturday night, to see a movie or go to a gallery or whatever, we were often back at the dorm before our roommates had even left for the night. We'd both tried the campus party scene, on our own and together, and I was typically ignored while Kari typically was preyed upon by a variety of drunks. It didn't take long before we'd written it off for good.

Although I found Kari attractive, I never tried to initiate anything with her because I knew how much she got hit on. I definitely had some unsavory thoughts about her but I kept them to myself. One Friday night, though, our conversation took a turn that changed our relationship. We were sitting in one of the TV lounges, talking while watching as we typically did.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked, which was a valid question, despite my age, given how socially awkward I was.

"Nope," I replied, "unless by rule I can no longer claim that after a defined period of inactivity."

"When was the last time you had sex?" she asked.

"Over the summer," I replied, "but not since we've been at school."

"It is a little difficult with a roommate," she said.

"It's a little difficult when girls think you're a total dork," I lamented.

"Not all girls think you're a total dork," she replied, "I definitely don't. So are you horny?"

"Constantly," I told her.

"Me, too," she said, surprising me, "maybe we can help each other out."

We looked at each other then, hearing a noise in the hallway, we both looked toward the doorway. I wouldn't have minded if someone walked in and caught us making out while manually pleasuring each other but I got the sense that she wanted to be more discreet.

"Take off your sweatshirt," I said (we didn't call them hoodies back then but that's basically what it was). She unzipped it and slipped it off so I had her lay it across her lap then slipped my hand under it. I was between her and the doorway so, even if somebody walked in, I could probably slip my hand out and she adjusted the position of the sweatshirt so that it didn't look suspicious. I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans then slipped my hand into them, caressing her pussy through her panties before slipping my hand inside. Her bush was apparently well groomed based on the feel of it as my fingers passed through but her pussy was surprisingly hot and wet. I don't know if it was like that before I started opening her jeans, if it was always like that or if she initiated the conversation about sex and being horny because she was already worked up. It didn't really matter but it did give me some confidence and I was pretty certain that I'd be able to make her cum without much difficulty.

Even within the confines of her jeans, I was able to slip a finger into her pretty easily due to the copious lubrication. She sighed but otherwise managed to remain quiet as I alternated between sliding my finger in and out of her hot, wet, snug pussy and lightly caressing her clit with my fingertip. Her hips were definitely gyrating subtly but I thought we looked pretty inconspicuous aside from the expression on her face. Her eyes were closed and she had a really big smile that was occasionally displaced by an expression of pure pleasure. I hoped that we wouldn't be interrupted, for her sake so that she would cum and for my sake so that she would know what I was capable of. Her breathing rate was picking up as her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter, which had me hoping for the opportunity to slip my cock into her. I'd have been happy with a handy-j or a BJ but slipping my cock into her hot, wet, snug pussy would be the ultimate.

She started tensing up as she was on the brink of cumming then suddenly went limp and started shaking as a soft moan slipped out. I continued lightly stroking her clit as she was cumming, happy to have brought her to an orgasm and not been interrupted. I knew this would bode well for the future.

"Oh my," she finally said, "it is so nice to have someone else doing that other than me. Thank you."

"Happy to be of service," I replied, easing my hand out of her panties and tasting her flavor on my finger.

"I'm going to go see when my roommate will be gone so we can continue this in private," she said as she buttoned and zipped her jeans then slipped her sweatshirt back on. Once she was more presentable, she got up and left briefly while I contemplated what had just occurred. I was still a little flabbergasted that it appeared as though I'd be helping Kari address her horniness and, presumably, she'd be helping me to address mine. I certainly didn't see any issue with this and felt like it was a good solution to a mutual problem. When she returned, she had a big smile on her face and a spring in her step.

"Not much longer," she said, "though she did invite me to go out with her and her friends but I declined. I told her I already have plans."

She kissed me and I felt my cock stiffen again after it had softened during her absence. I was glad she'd cum once already because I didn't expect to be able to last very long regardless of what we did once we were alone. We watched TV for a bit longer but, as soon as she felt the coast would be clear, we headed for her dorm room. Fortunately, her roommate was actually gone so she locked the door behind us and we were immediately in each other's arms, making out. I dropped my hands to her ass and, as I massaged it, I pulled her against my throbbing cock. Although making out was definitely enjoyable, there was a lot more that we both apparently wanted to do.

"I don't want to rush and fumble around with our clothes half on," I said when we parted, "I would love to get you completely naked."

"Agreed," she said, "We're not in high school anymore, fooling around in the dark in the backseat of a car. We're adults with a room and a bed."

I unzipped her sweatshirt and pushed it down her arms then started to lift her t-shirt. Once her sweatshirt had dropped to the floor, she raised her arms and I was soon staring at her bra as I tossed her t-shirt aside. I reached for her jeans as I was staring at her bra and, once I had them unbuttoned and unzipped again, I started to work them over her hips while I dropped down to squat in front of her. Her panties and bra didn't match but they both had patterns that were simultaneously cute and sexy. I was grateful for the opportunity to see them. Once she'd stepped out of her jeans I took a moment to really admire her body.

"You look awesome," I said, proving to be a master of the English language.

"Thank you," she said, "I'm happy to have someone who knows me appreciating me."

I stood and she immediately removed my t-shirt then went to work on my jeans. She quickly had them down at my ankles, revealing my tented briefs, so I stepped out of them and we were both just in our underwear. I reached out to caress her tits through her bra, savoring the feel of the soft flesh and her hard nipples, before reaching behind her to unfasten it. I watched raptly as her bra slid down her arms and her tits were revealed. Her areolas were large and light pink and her nipples hard. My hands were drawn to them again, followed by my lips and tongue. As I caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her tits, I was licking and sucking her hard nipples. She moaned softly and ran her fingers through my hair, apparently in no hurry to move on to something else. Eventually, I dropped my hands down to her hips and started to slowly slide her panties down. Before much more than her abdomen was exposed, I abandoned her tits completely and hunkered down in front of her again, watching for her bush to be revealed.

As I'd detected earlier, it was well-groomed and held my attention as I got her panties down to her ankles and helped her to step out of them. I gazed up at her naked body looming above me then planted kisses on her hips and abdomen before standing. We kissed briefly before she started to work my briefs down, my rigid tool springing out. As my briefs were carried to my ankles by the force of gravity and I stepped out of them, she loosely gripped my tool and gently pumped it.

"Do you have a condom handy?" I asked, ready to consummate our relationship. I watched her perfect ass as she walked over to her dresser, opened a drawer and removed a condom that looked like the type that were available for free all over campus. I had a pile of them in a drawer, myself, so I guess we were both optimists. She tore the package open and handed me the condom, which I rolled onto my cock as she threw away the wrapper.

"Do you mind if I start out on top?" she asked, "It's not a control thing, just a greater success rate."

"I would love it," I replied, "as long as we can leave the lights on so I can enjoy the view."

"You're sweet," she said with a big smile so I lay in the middle of her bed and watched as she straddled me. I held the base of my cock as she positioned herself over it then lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as her snug, slippery pussy engulfed my sheathed tool. As she started moving slowly up and down, I reached up and fondled her tits. Her pussy felt amazing, even through the condom, but I didn't find myself immediately on the verge of cumming, which was a relief. I wasn't thinking about baseball but maybe my focus on her tits helped a bit. It was probably more the position and her very gradual increase of the pace at which she was riding my cock. I wouldn't even say she was so much riding me at first as she just continued to slowly move up and down on my cock. It felt outstanding but the pace was helping me enjoy it for longer.

The expression on her face told me that she was enjoying it, as well, which maybe explained why she didn't immediately start riding me hard. I was happy not only that we were actually fucking but also that she was clearly getting at least as much out of it as I was. Since she'd agreed to leave the lights on, I took advantage of the opportunity to continue admiring her naked body even though I was certain that it wouldn't be the only chance I'd get. I'd thought about her naked plenty since we'd first met but I really never expected to be in this position so I was still a bit in awe. As far as I was concerned, her body was perfect and examining it naked did nothing to change my mind. Given this, my hands didn't remain on her tits the whole time she was riding my cock. I reached around to caress her sweet ass and, as she rode me harder and her tits were bouncing, my hands spent more time on her ass while my gaze remained on her tits.

For the brief moments that I could tear my gaze away from her tits, I did note that she was smiling and her expression otherwise seemed to indicate that she was experiencing a good deal of pleasure. She wasn't too expressive verbally but that was probably because she knew the dorm walls had ears and it was only natural to try to maintain your privacy if you could. I wasn't bothered that she wasn't howling with pleasure because I could hear the occasional gasp or soft moan. I knew based on that and the smile and the way she was riding me harder and faster that she was not only enjoying herself but was also building toward an orgasm. Of course, I was too and, the longer and faster she was riding me, the closer I was getting. I wasn't worried about beating her to the punch because it felt like we were not only really in sync but also both very worked up. I was pushing up into her, savoring the feel of her pussy even through the condom, while still watching her tits bouncing. I had no doubt that my orgasm was going to be momentous and I hoped hers would be, too.

I admit that I did feel a sense of relief when she dropped down onto my cock and sat there then let out a soft cry as her body started shaking. I didn't think that she'd change her mind about fucking me if I came first but I sure felt better not leaving her hanging. I was close, though, and having her briefly stop riding me as she was cumming only held off my orgasm a little bit longer. Once she'd ridden out what appeared to be a pretty intensely pleasurable orgasm, she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. As we were kissing, I was able to go back to fucking her this way, pushing up into her even hotter and wetter pussy. My hands were on her ass as my orgasm continued to build and it felt amazing. My cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming and I was relishing the pleasure I was feeling while I still could. When I finally exploded into the condom, the feeling was unprecedented. Cumming always felt good but this was off the charts.

When I finally went still and quiet, Kari climbed off of my softening cock and lay beside me on her narrow dorm bed. It took me a moment to catch my breath then I turned to her and we smiled at each other.

"That was pretty freaking awesome," she said.

"Yeah, it was," I replied, continuing to prove my mastery of the English language. We kissed a bit then I could feel the condom sliding off my flaccid cock so I got up to dispose of it. I grabbed some Kleenex to wrap it in then also wiped off my cock. I then tossed the wad of Kleenex with the condom into her trash and grabbed another condom which I tossed to her. She looked so delicious as she was lying there on her bed that I decided I just had to eat her. Kneeling on the foot of her bed, I lowered my head and kissed along her inner thighs as she spread her legs for me. When I reached her pussy, I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the copious juices she was continuing to produce. She was moaning and running her fingers through my hair, apparently on board with the direction I was going.

I was far from an expert when it came to eating pussy but I had enough experience to have a good idea of what worked. Kari didn't seem to have any issues with my technique, especially when I slipped a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit. She continued to hold my head while moaning continuously as she subtly humped her pussy toward my face. Glancing up along her naked body and seeing her tits pointing toward the ceiling, I could feel my cock already beginning to recover. I was thinking that, once she'd cum, I'd be close to being ready to fuck again but she surprised me when she suddenly gasped and started shaking. I was happy to have made her cum again but I wasn't ready to be done eating her pussy, or ready to fuck her again, so I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her now even more slippery pussy. She made no move to stop me and, once she'd finished cumming, she sounded like she was building up toward another orgasm right away.

Admittedly, I would have been disappointed if she'd stopped me after such a short time. I fully expected that I'd have plenty more opportunities to go down on her after this but, at that moment, I really wanted to savor this first opportunity for much longer. Fortunately, she didn't seem to have an issue with the potential for additional orgasms so I kept doing what I was doing. Ultimately, by the time I finally raised my head and slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth to suck her juices off of it, I'd lost track of how many orgasms she'd had, partly because a few of them seemed to overlap. I was content that I'd had sufficient time to enjoy eating her pussy and had been able to provide her with a significant amount of pleasure but I was also fully rigid by that time, too, and ready to fuck some more.

"Wow, you are really good at that," she gasped as she was recovering and I straightened up on my knees between her spread legs, my cock protruding in front of me. She was still holding onto the condom I'd tossed to her so she held it out to me. I took it, extracted it from the wrapper and rolled it onto my tool. Since she was still lying there before me with her legs spread, I just lowered myself over her and guided my cock into her snug, slippery pussy causing both of us to moan. Supporting myself over her on my forearms, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her as she raised her hips to accept my thrusting. I brought my lips to hers and we quickly progressed from kissing to making out passionately as we fucked.

It wasn't long before we got to fucking so vigorously that, first her bed started squeaking steadily, which we just ignored, then it must have actually moved slightly because it began rhythmically tapping against the wall. We tried to ignore that as well but it ended up not only being too distracting but also could potentially give away our activities, especially if someone came looking for the source. Instead of just moving the bed and going right back to what we'd been doing, we switched to doggie-style. Kari crawled onto her slightly repositioned bed and I knelt behind her, running my hands over her bare ass before gripping my cock and guiding it back into her hot, snug pussy. We both moaned again and I grabbed her hips as I embedded my full length inside her. I commenced slowly sliding my cock in and out of her while savoring the feeling of her hot pussy as it gripped my sheathed cock.

I enjoyed slowly fucking her from behind for as long as I controlled the pace, which ended up being a pretty short time. The longer I was fucking her, the harder and faster Kari was pushing back until I finally just left the pace to her, just giving a good thrust each time her ass hit my hips. She seemed to be fine with this and it felt outstanding to me either way, even through the condom. The bed was quiet in this position despite the pace she was setting and, although I was feeling a great deal of pleasure, my orgasm wasn't imminent so I felt like I'd be able to enjoy this for a while. Of course, Kari surprised me once again. It wasn't just when she slammed herself backwards, freezing momentarily before starting to shake as she let out a soft cry. I hadn't even slipped my hands up to cup her swinging tits yet but figured I'd still have a chance. This is where the other part of her surprise came in.

Once she'd apparently finished cumming, she pulled away from me so that my cock slipped out of her then straightened up and turned toward me. She brought her lips to mine and we kissed as she reached down and stroked my rigid cock while sliding the condom off. She maneuvered me around and had me lie on her bed as she dropped the condom onto the floor beside it. Kneeling between my legs, she stroked my cock as she lowered her head toward it while I propped my head up on her pillows to watch. She smiled up at me as she ran her tongue along the underside of my cock. You've seen that smile on TV and you've probably fantasized about her preparing to suck your cock but I've experienced both at the same time. When she engulfed my cock in her mouth, it probably felt even better than you have imagined.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12