College Knights Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandra's daughter Jennifer catches her enjoying a co-ed.
3.9k words
4.7
43.6k
73

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepMoss
DeepMoss
186 Followers

****

This is my first attempt at submitting some writing to Literotica. Please be kind!

This is a stroke story series that contains futanari, transformation, and incest. It also includes somewhat exaggerated (though not absurdly unrealistic or hyper) descriptions of human anatomy. Most sex scenes in this series are futa on futa, or futa on women. If that's not your bag, you've been warned.

This story and characters are copyright © DeepMoss, 2018. All rights reserved.

****

Chapter two

Jennifer

Jennifer Knight walked through the entrance to the McAdams Building, a 1960s university block glowing under the yellow streetlights. A moody night sky illuminated by a full moon made a dramatic backdrop to the otherwise ordinary looking edifice.

Jennifer was 21, and dressed like college students everywhere: tight ripped jeans that hugged her slim legs, a t-shirt with her college sports team logo, a rucksack full of books and a smartphone lighting up her features. She had a beautiful face that could belong to a model, framed by long golden blonde hair that she inherited from her father. She had a slight build and a tall, lithe appearance. She walked with a strong gait, her arms and legs honed by years of athletics on her school team, complemented by a firm, toned ass that looked great in her tight jeans. Sadly, her loverly features were marred by smears in her makeup, a few tears having interfered with her look.

'Why are guys such assholes?' Jennifer thought. She looked down again at the text message she had just received from her boyfriend - ex-boyfriend? - Brad. Hey babe, I think it's time we see other people. It's not working out. She knew exactly why he was breaking up with her. He'd tried to push himself on her last night, and she'd told him again that she wasn't ready. Didn't he understand that sex was painful for her? She needed to be really, really ready, you know? And Brad just... didn't do it for her in that way. At least, not yet.

Maybe it was time to try girls again, Jennifer thought, thinking back to her one past girlfriend from high school, Clara. They'd been close friends and explored a lot together before going to universities in different states. She smiled at the memory, remembering Clara crawling up her legs to lick at her wet snatch. She began to feel the pressure inside that she would get when she felt horny, and then the dull ache of pain in her gut that she would sometimes get from sexual arousal, cutting off her enjoyment. A problem she'd been getting more often lately.

Jennifer shook her head and let out a frustrated "ugh!" as she paced through the building's empty corridors, looking for her mother's office. Her mom Sandra would know what to do about Brad. She always had good advice. After her Dad left, she and her mom and felt more like sisters sometimes.

Sadly, Sandra had become a bit distant lately and hadn't been talking to Jennifer as much. Her mother had been on some crazy new health and fitness regime over the summer that had totally transformed her figure, turning her from a mousy, thin and gangly woman into a total knockout. Jennifer didn't really understand it - could eating right really make your hips and boobs bigger? - but her mother seemed very happy with the results, and that made Jennifer happy too. Sandra had also become so much more confident these last few months. Combined with her new body, even Jennifer had to admit it was damned sexy.

'Am I fantasising about mom? Ew!' Jennifer thought. She shook her head again. 'I need to work out this pain problem. And my asshole boyfriend problem,' she thought, approaching her mother's office.

Jennifer slowed as she noticed the door was slightly ajar, and she heard an unusual noise coming from inside. It sounded like... something wet? Licking? She took a deep excited breath. Maybe her mom had a guy in there!

Jennifer padded slowly up to the door in her sneakers, and then edged her face around the edge of the door, taking care not to be noticed. As her eyes adjusted to the light, her mouth dropped open in shock.

Her mother was leaning back against her desk, her tight tan trousers pulled down to around her knees, revealing her long, muscular legs. Her light white shirt was open, and one of her hands was pawing at one of her now-enormous breasts beneath a lacey bra. Her other hand was stroking the head of a blonde haired girl, who was rubbing her face all over a gigantic, ten-inch cock that was pushing out angrily from between her mother's legs. One of the blonde's delicate hands was fondling her mother's smooth tennis-ball sized, hairless balls, while the other was furiously jammed into her own pussy beneath her skirt.

'What the actual fuck! What the hell is going on?' Jennifer thought. Despite herself, she felt the scene in front of her turning her on, the familiar heat in her loins growing by the second. In front of her, the girl pulled off a shirt and bra to release her own decently sized breasts - still small in comparison to her mother's massive mammaries - and began to rub them up and down over her mother's cock. Before her eyes, a thick blob of pre-cum oozed from the tip before the girl darted in to lick it with her mouth.

The girl grinned. "Do you like it, Professor?" the girl asked.

"Very good, Kate." her mother said. 'Shit,' Jennifer realised, 'that's her assistant, Kate!' Kate was part of Jennifer's extended circle of friends and a close friend of her roommate, Elena. She was normally quite shy and bookish, Jennifer thought, her mind reeling. Jennifer couldn't believe Kate was doing this freaky sex stuff with her mom. She couldn't believe her mom had a huge cock between her legs!

"Mmm. Come up here and kiss me," her mother said. Kate rose, Sandra's cock leaving a huge smear of pre-cum across her chest. Sandra pulled Kate close, their tongues duelling. Kate eventually pulled back, breathing heavily, before looking up at Sandra bashfully. Sandra nodded, before moving to sit back on the couch at the side of the room. She fisted her massive hard cock with one hand as Kate kicked off her sodden panties and climbed up to mount Sandra. Rubbing the huge, purple head against her dripping pussy lips, she slowly began to sink down on to the titanic erection beneath her.

Both Sandra and Kate's eyes glazed over at the pleasure from the penetration. Inch by glorious inch disappeared into the hot co-ed's hungry snatch, until about three inches were left outside. Kate moaned.

"Mmm, you're getting better at taking me. Let's see if we can stretch you out more. I want my whole cock buried in your hot pussy tonight!" Sandra said, huskily. Kate began to move up on down on Sandra's cock, her toned legs working hard against the larger woman's body. Abruptly, Sandra leaned in for a long, sloppy kiss. Both women let out a low moan before giggling at each other like schoolgirls.

"God, I can't believe how good this feels!" Kate whispered. "I want all of you. I want everything!"

Sandra looked at Kate intensely. "Who owns this pussy?" Kate moaned: "You do, Professor. My pussy belongs to you."

"And the rest of you?"

Kate paused, looking down shyly for a moment before intensely meeting Sandra's eyes. "I'm yours. My... my whole body belongs to you, Professor."

Sandra smiled. "And your boyfriend?" Sandra raised an eyebrow.

"What boyfriend?" Kate smiled as she moved up and down on Sandra's cock, now just about bottomed out in her pussy. Kate shuddered and rubbed her clit against her hung lover, rolling her hips to increase the stimulation. "He's nothing. He's never satisfied me like this." Kate bounced up and down, speaking with each impact: "This is," - smack - "the best," - smack - "I've," - smack - "Ever," - smack - "Had!" She looked adoringly at Sandra. "I'm never going back to him!"

Outside the door, Jennifer had undone the top bottom of her jeans and jammed a hand under her panties to rub her clit. She clenched her legs together, feeling the slick lubrication on her fingers. A dazed expression on her face, she slowly pushed a finger inside, and then other. 'Fuck, this is hot! I've never been this wet!' she thought. She bit her lip to stifle a moan as she worked her pussy with her fingers. She imagined what it would be liked to be penetrated by that cock, for someone to be that deep. For her mom to be that deep inside her. Kate did look a little like her. She let out a sharp breath. Or did she want to have a cock and be that deep inside Kate?

Kate and Sandra had locked lips again, tongues wrestling, before Sandra broke away. "Bend over the table," she said commandingly. Kate grinned and bent over the table, flipping up her skirt to reveal the firm, smooth ass beneath. Sandra's eyes roamed over the fleshy orbs appreciatively, before reaching out and slapping Kate's backside with her hand. The skin barely moved.

"Gym is doing wonders for you," Sandra mused. She stepped forwards and grabbed her cock with her right hand, before rubbing it up and down against Kate's pussy, getting it slick with her juices, gently teasing her asshole with it. Kate moaned. With a sudden movement, Sandra put her ten-inch length against Kate's pussy and roughly pushed forward, burying her entire length inside in one go. Kate's eyes bugged out, her hands gripping the sides of the table like a vice. "Fuck, I'm cumming! Don't stop!" Her entire body shuddered, her arms and legs shaking as the orgasm took her.

Sandra pulled back, smiling at her partner's orgasm in front of her, before burying herself inside Kate again. "Ahhh!" Kate wailed. Sandra worked up a rhythm, continuing to pound Kate into the table with her powerful thighs. From outside, Jennifer could see the strong muscles in her mother's ass rippling as they worked. 'Her butt looks so fuckable,' Jennifer thought, imagining running her hands over those perfect curves. Jennifer worked down her jeans slightly, running her free hand over her own full, toned backside before slipping a finger into her ass.

Moving faster and faster, Sandra's eyes became dazed. "I'm close," she gasped, huskily. Kate blinked and slowly turned her head around to look at her partner. "Cum in me. Give me everything! Oh god, I'm cumming again!"

Pounding harder and harder, Sandra suddenly pushed just a little deeper, the extra stimulation pushing her over the edge as she exploded deep inside Kate. Sandra roared as blast after blast of thick cum poured into Kate's insides, Kate screaming at the incredible sensation of Sandra's hot cum bursting inside her. Sandra's legs trembled as she pulled back, watching as hot white cum oozed out of Kate's pussy from around her titanic cock. Finally, with a pop, Sandra's cockhead emerged from Kate's hot box, bobbing in the air. Clenching her legs, Sandra let out a surprised "ahhh!" as two more thick ropes of cum emerged from her dick, landing across Kate's backside. Sandra stood still, breathing heavily, before leaning forward over the table to pull Kate's head towards her for a final sloppy kiss.

Jennifer couldn't believe what she was seeing. And that it was so hot. She clenched her legs together, finally feeling her own orgasm approaching from watching the pair in front of her. "Mmmm!" she moaned, trying to stifle the noise. Overcome by pleasure with her jeans down by her knees, she abruptly stumbled backwards, landing on the corridor floor with a thump. 'Shit!', Jennifer thought. 'They heard me!'

Jennifer mewed in frustrating, the orgasm just out of reach. Quickly pulling her hand out of her wet quim and pulling up her jeans and panties, Jennifer gathered together her things before running out of the corridor as quickly as she can. 'God!' she thought. 'Please say they didn't hear that!' She didn't look back as the corridor door swung shut behind her.

A moment later, Sandra stepped out into the corridor, her tall, flawless body covered in a glistening sheen of sweat, her face looking around with curiosity but not fear. She absently tweaked a the fat nipple on one of her enormous breasts with her fingers, her thick, long cock hanging heavily between her long legs. A glob of spunk gathered at the tip of her dick before dripping down on to the floor. Behind her, Kate's lithe form peered out and wrapped her arms around Sandra. "Is there someone here?" she asked, anxiously. Sandra turned to look at Kate, and smiled. "Nothing for us to worry about, my dear." She leaned forwards for a kiss. "Now. As you like my cum so much, why don't you clean me up? And maybe I'll see if I can give you a few more yummy orgasms..." Kate giggled and the pair sauntered back into Sandra's office, closing the door behind them with a click.

Jennifer burst back into her dorm room, surprising her roommate as she worked on her laptop. "Hey Jen, what happened to you?" Elena asked, pulling off her headphones at Jen's flushed and haggard appearance. "You OK?"

Jennifer shook her head, trying to clear the sexual fog that had descended on her. She threw her rucksack on the bed. "Brad broke up with me." And I saw my mom fuck your best friend senseless with the most enormous cock I've ever seen, she thought. She turned to Elena, taking her in for a moment.

Elena Perez was a latin beauty, there was no doubt about it, and had featured more than once in Jennifer's own masturbatory fantasies. Her long black hair flowed over her black, tight t-shirt, the fabric framing her small, tight body and hard chest. Elena was half way there to goth, and had got bright white highlights over the last year to complement her dark eye shadow. Unusually, she wore a thigh-length black skirt today, revealing her firm calves. She loved metal music, bands, and one night stands - ideally with well hung band members. Elena hated the gym - 'what a bunch of posers,' as she put it - but worked out constantly by herself, doing crunches, runs, and lifting weights in her room. As a result, she had an incredibly fit, tight body. Jennifer worked out regularly too, but knew she could only dream of having a body like Elena's.

Jennifer spotted the photo on Elena's desk of her and Kate on vacation together on a beach, grinning at the camera in their swimsuits. It was impossible for Jennifer to look at Kate's picture without remembering her sprawled over the desk in her mother's office, Sandra's huge cock spearing deep into her, her body covered in cum. Jennifer felt her pussy involuntarily twitch again at the memory, releasing yet more warm juices and making her whole body shudder.

Elena got up and padded over, her face one of concern. "I'm sorry babe." She reached out and rubbed her back. Jennifer's eyes widened at the sensation of her roommates warm hand touching her. 'I am so turned on that Elena touching my back is getting me off!' she thought. She looked down briefly, concerned that her juices were visibly soaking through her jeans, before looking back up at Elena.

"I think... I think I need to take a shower. Wash away the day, you know?" Elena nodded, stepping back. "You do that," she said. "Let's talk after, yeah?" Jennifer thought for a moment and nodded before Elena turned back to her books.

Jennifer kicked off her shoes and went into their shared bathroom, locking the door behind her. She pulled off her top and the shimmied out of her jeans, the fabric slick on the inside with her juices, peeling off her skin with a wet noise. Her panties were sodden and stank of sex. Jennifer swallowed, her eyes wide, before throwing them in the hamper. 'Hopefully Elena won't notice that," she thought. Unclipping her bra, Jennifer walked over to the mirror.

Jennifer looked herself over, turning to take her whole body in. She liked her body well enough: she was tall, in good shape, and had good features. She was lithe and catlike, she thought. A golden-haired cat. She turned and pushed out her butt, the firm, well-shaped bubble butt perfectly curved. She squeezed with her ass muscles, watching her bottom clench and unclench.

Her mind wandering, Jennifer thought about how much her mother had changed in the last six months. Sandra had gone from being a tall and gangly 40-year-old to a curvy, statuesque goddess in barely any time at all. Looking at her own breasts, Jennifer couldn't imagine what it would be like to have boobs as big as her head, or nipples as long as her thumb. Wouldn't they hurt your back or something? She squeezed a breast, tentatively, rubbing her fingers over her small nipple. 'God, I'm so horny!' she thought, pleasure rippling outward from her own modest chest. She felt the familiar wetness again in her folds. She could also feel the familiar dull ache inside her. Strangely, after what she had seen earlier, she had the unfamiliar desire to push herself into something, as if she had a phantom cock attached to her that needed to be inside a willing pussy.

Shaking her head again trying to clear the sensation, Jennifer stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The water flowed over her tight body, running between her pert breasts and down into her toned thighs. She ran her hands over herself, taking in the feeling of her smooth, firm skin. She sighed, realising she wasn't doing anything to cool down her inner heat. With a deep breath, Jennifer leant back against the wall of the shower and sank two fingers into her hot snatch. She felt the cool tiles against her burning ass. She bit her bottom lip, eyes fluttering upwards, as her fingers worked furiously inside her.

Jennifer felt the dull ache inside again, stronger this time. A flash of annoyance crossed her beautiful face, her expression twitching, throwing her golden locks aside. 'No!' she thought. 'I am not being denied the finger fuck I need!' Jennifer redoubled her efforts, doing her best to ignore the mounting pain inside.

Her mind was a jumble of hot, sexual images. Her mom with her massive cock bobbing obscenely below her huge boobs. Kate, sucking and fucking like a sex object, apparently having the time of her life. Eliza, leaning over her bed, wearing that short black skirt. In Jennifer's mind's eye she ran her hands over her, feeling the thin fabric over Eliza's firm bottom before lifting up her skirt, revealing her incredible ass. She imagined the tight wetness between her roommates legs, what it would feel like to penetrate her hot core...

The ache inside her abdomen felt like it was reaching breaking point. Jennifer was determined, however, and in a sexual haze. She continued to stimulate herself, clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles, squeezing inside, trying to overcome the pain...

Abruptly, Jennifer felt something shift inside her. Her eyes bugged out of her head as the pain suddenly disappeared, replaced by incredible pleasure. It felt like a continuous long orgasm, except she knew she hadn't peaked yet. Squeezing her right nipple tightly, she let out a low moan as she rode it out, before she felt something hard and sticky poke her leg with a wet thwack.

For a moment, she was still. Jennifer's eyes snapped open to stare at her leg in astonishment. She shut off the water to stare.

Attached to her crotch, poking out of her vagina, was a cock. It was clean and shiny from the hot shower. It bobbed in front of her, the pale skin of the shaft leading up to a thick purple head. It looked young, and firm: a good seven inches, and maybe an inch and a half thick. She could see faint veins below the surface. Not quite the monster attached to her mother, but an impressive size. It looked big compared to Jennifer's lithe frame.

'Am I comparing myself to my mother instead of freaking out that I have a fucking cock coming out of me?' Jennifer thought, her mind reeling. 'How is this possible?' She gingerly reached out to touch it, gasping at the sensation as her fingers wrapped around it in the cooling air. It felt good. And, she realised, she was still incredibly horny.

DeepMoss
DeepMoss
186 Followers
12