College Lesbians Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,280 Followers

The female employee was attractive, but neither of us were interested in her advances and offers of assistance with our purchases. We declined politely, then left the store. We arrived back at campus and practically ran back to my room, giggling all the way. I shut the door behind us and we immediately stripped naked again. Since I bought the harness, we agreed that I would get the first chance to fuck her with it strapped on. She went to the bathroom and washed off the dildo, just to make sure it was clean. We joked about which end of the dildo was mine versus hers, but in actuality we were both turned on by using either end of the dildo. We agreed that having the end of the dildo inside our pussies after it was covered in the other's juices from a recent fucking, was incredibly sexy and sensual. We both liked the idea of our juices flowing together.

It took me a minute to get the harness properly adjusted for my thighs and waist. I moaned, as Amy dropped to her knees in front of me and sucked the dildo deep into her mouth. "Just to get it nice and wet for you," she said with a wink. She then fed the double ended dildo through the harness ring and right into my wet pussy, making me moan loudly. With the dildo properly seated deep inside my pussy, I thought that she would be jumping with excitement for me to fuck her with it. But instead, she stayed down on her knees and smirked up at me as the slowly stroked the cock, driving the other end deep into my pussy. I moaned, as she continued to smirk up at me.

She then leaned in and began sucking my cock with long deep bobs of her head. I felt my pussy tingle amazingly as I watched her sucking my cock, and the thrusting of the cock in and out of my pussy felt amazing. She then smiled up at me innocently as she withdrew her mouth from my cock, saying "I just had to make sure my end was nice and wet too, baby."

I narrowed my eyes as I looked down at her fake innocent smile. Oh, was she in for a hard fucking now."

I growled out, "I want you on your hands and knees on my bed. I am going to fuck that beautiful pussy of yours until you cum so hard that your juices coat this big hard cock. Then you can suck my cock clean of all your delicious juices. And trust me, your juices taste amazing, baby."

Ok, so my blood was up and I was in aggressive mode now. Amy squealed in delight and hopped up onto the bed on her hands and knees, presenting me with her wet pussy. The minx even shook her ass back and forth, making her ass cheeks wiggle deliciously as she called over her shoulder "I'm ready for your hard cock, if your ready to fuck me with it, baby."

I stalked towards her and knelt behind her on the bed. I grabbed my cock and ran the cock head up and down between her wet folds, coating it in her juices. I positioned it right at her pussy and grabbed her hips, as I thrust my hips forward and slammed the rubber cock deep into her pussy. She cried out in pleasure at the abrupt intrusion. I didn't slow down or start out slow, but instead set a gruelingly fast and deep pace as I viciously pounded her pussy from behind. She was crying out in pleasure at the ferocity of my assault on her pussy. I was overcome with lust and aggression not only because I was fucking my beautiful baby, but also because of the wonderful things the other end of the dildo was doing to my pussy.

I was amazed at the pleasure that I was receiving from my end. Every hard thrust into her pussy was mirrored by an equally hard and deep thrust into my pussy. Our moans and groans of pleasure blended together, as our bodies moved together in our own little world of pleasure. I looked down and admired the way her gorgeous ass cheeks shook when I would slam my hips into them, forcing my rubber cock deep into her wet pussy. I saw her asshole ripe for the taking and began to tease it with my thumb, as I continued my assault on her pussy. She moaned deeply as she felt my thumb slip into her asshole. I began to press my thumb deeper into her tight asshole in sync with the thrusts of my cock into her.

God, she looked so amazing like this. Her pussy lips were wrapped around my cock and her beautiful large breasts shook with each hard thrust. My thighs were slamming against her ass cheeks with an audible slapping sound. My own pussy was getting a serious fucking and I felt my juices dripping down my thighs. I moaned out loudly, as my end of the cock hit my g-spot perfectly. Our moans continued to sound together as our pleasure mounted, driving us both to our orgasms. I was thrusting into her with all of my might and as fast as I could. I began to pull her hips backwards to meet my forward thrusts, driving my hard rubber cock even deeper into her pussy. She was pushing back into me as well, as her moans grew louder.

Amy was being driven crazy by my hard cock pounding her pussy relentlessly and my thumb impaling her ass. She and I had never been fucked by a strap-on before, just as we had never used one on anyone else. We both knew that this new amazing pleasure would become a staple of our sex life. I groaned and moaned in absolute pleasure, as my chest heaved from my exertions. Her moans were loud and full of pleasure, as she gave up all of her attempts at remaining quiet. I joined in as my pleasure mounted. I knew that this next orgasm would probably take a lot out of both of us, so I made sure that our orgasms would be the most powerful one yet.

I continued to fuck her remorselessly, as I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Someday I am going to shove this hard cock right into your tight little asshole, and you are going to love it. I bet you moan like a porn star and beg for me to fuck your ass deep and hard. Don't worry though, I'll start by rimming your tight little ass long and deeply until your asshole is nice and wet and ready for this rubber cock."

This pledge and description must have really turned her on, because she began to moan out, "That sounds so fucking hot. Oh, baby! I'm going to cum. Fuck, that feels so good. Your cock feels amazing, baby. I'm going to cum all over your hard cock."

I answered back in my own moans, "You're so fucking hot like this, on your hands and knees taking my hard cock deep into your sweet pussy. I want to hear you scream as you cum. I want to cum with you, baby. Fuck, this is amazing. God, my pussy is on fire."

Her moans took on a pleading tone as she answered, "It's coming, baby. Cum with me. Oh, God! I'm so fucking close now. Oh! Fuck me, baby. Make me cum on your hard cock! Oh, baby! Jessie!"

She cried out my name as her pussy exploded in a flood of juices on my cock. Her asshole clamped down hard on my thumb and spasmed amazingly. Her crying out my name as she came sent me over the edge, as the dildo slammed into my g-spot. I cried out, as my orgasm hit me so hard I shook from head to toe. We stayed completely still, with each end of the dildo buried deeply in both of our pussies, as our orgasms ran their courses through our bodies. I moaned out deeply, as I watched her body shaking uncontrollably. She finally found her voice as she panted out, "My god, baby. That was amazing. God, I love it when you get that aggressive with me."

I was panting along with her, as I added "It's easy when I am fucking your sexy body, baby. You're so fucking sexy, I could do this every day and never get tired of hearing you cum."

I then slowly withdrew my cock from her pussy and my thumb from her ass, causing another moan to escape her lips. I was about to take off the strap-on, but her hand stopped me as she smirked at me and said, "No, no, no, baby. Remember what you told me?"

I was still panting as I looked down at her in confusion. She then turned around and opened her mouth, as she leaned in and engulfed the entire length of my rubber cock. She moaned as she tasted her own juices on my cock. She slowly worked her lips up and down the entire length, as she cleaned all of her juices off. I moaned at the sexy sight of her sucking my cock again. She finally brought her mouth off of my cock, but then smiled up at me as she placed a tender kiss to my cock head. Knowing that I would probably need help, she brought her hands to the harness and helped me take it off. I moaned as my end of the rubber cock slid out of my dripping wet pussy.

The greedy girl then attempted to suck my end of the cock too, but I stopped her and said, "Oh, no you don't. You've had your desert, so this one's mine."

I then flopped down on the bed next to her and I kept eye contact with her, as I brought my pussy juiced end of the cock to my lips and began licking it like a lollipop. I smirked at her, as I watched her watching me. I then had mercy, as I said "Mmm...I do love this taste, but I will share it with you, if you'd like."

She smiled widely, as she leaned in and began licking the rubber cock up and down with me. Our tongues swiped against each other, as we continued to moan and lick all of my juices off. We kept our eyes glued to each other, as our little show continued. Finally finished, I set the dildo down and pulled her face into mine for a passionate kiss. We then collapsed against each other and giggled, as we snuggled into each other's bodies. She bit her lower lip as she smiled cutely at me, saying "I know I said I wanted to fuck you next, but I'm not sure I have the energy for what you just did to me, baby."

I smiled at her embarrassment, as I answered "That's ok. I doubt my body could take such a rough fucking like I just gave you."

We giggled again, as we enjoyed our post orgasm highs. She dropped her head to my shoulder and trailed her fingers over my skin. I laid my head against hers, as I stroked her body soothingly. She then asked quietly, "Did you really mean what you said, or was that just dirty pillow talk? I mean, do you really want to try anal sex, baby?"

I smiled as I moaned out, "Oh, definitely. I'll even bend over and let you nail my asshole, if you want. You have such a cute little tight asshole. And you came so fucking hard when my tongue and fingers were buried deep inside of it."

She smiled widely, as she giggled out "We are such sexy nymphomaniacs, baby. I never really gave much thought to rimming or anal sex, until you. But I definitely want to see exactly how your ass tastes and how hard you cum when my tongue and fingers are inside you."

We giggled again together, and she looked at me as if she was thinking about something. I was about to ask her, when she suddenly sat up and grabbed the strap-on. She grinned at me as she said, "Ok, my turn now, baby. I think I will try a different position though. Plus I want to see the look on your face as I fuck you until you com all over my cock."

I smiled at her enthusiasm, as she began to adjust the straps to accommodate her wider thighs and waist. She then knelt on the bed as she slit into the harness. I smiled, as I returned the favor she had given me. I smirked up at her as I leaned in and engulfed the end of the dildo that would soon be inside her. I applied as much saliva I could to better lubricate it for her. She moaned as she watched me. I then pulled my mouth off of the cock and said, "I just thought you might want some added lube for your pussy, baby."

I then guided that end of the dildo into her pussy. She moaned and sighed as it came to rest deep inside her. She then tightened down the straps of the harness and looked down at me pointedly. I looked up curiously, until she pointed to her cock and said "I think you are forgetting something, baby. Now suck my cock! And get it nice and wet for your pussy."

I smiled at her aggressiveness. I opened my mouth and engulfed her cock in my mouth, again applying as much saliva as I could. I wondered if strapping on this cock was what was making us both so aggressive and intense. But damn if having her order me to suck her cock didn't make my pussy tingle! I finished and withdrew my mouth from her cock, as I asked submissively "How do you want me, baby?"

She then pushed me backwards onto my back and spread my legs, forcing us into the missionary position. I then decided to add a little more spice to this. I looked up at her with wide naive eyes, as I said as innocently as I could "I'm not sure if I can take your big hard cock in my little bitty pussy, baby. You're just so big and long. And I'm so small and tight."

Amy actually growled at me, as her eyes narrowed. She then stroked her rubber cock, as she leaned into my body and positioned herself over me. I felt her run her cock head up and down between my pussy lips, making me moan. I placed my arms around her neck and gripped her back with my hands, as I pulled her down into me. I moaned deeply, as I felt her hard cock slowly enter my wet pussy. She kept pushing forward until her thighs came to rest against my thighs and her cock was buried deep inside my pussy. She moaned as her end of the dildo pressed back into her pussy. She looked down at me and breathed out, "God, you were right this feels amazing, baby."

I giggled and wrapped my legs around her waist as I answered, "Told you so. Now why don't you put that hard cock of your's to work and fuck me."

She smirked down at me as she began to draw her cock back out of my pussy, until just her cock head was inside me. Just like I had, she then slammed her hips forward with all of her might and buried her cock deep into my pussy. I moaned loudly and pulled her body closer to me, as she added her own moans to mine. She now set a hard pace of deep fucking, as her hips drove her cock deep and hard into me. I leaned my head up and captured her lips for a passionate kiss, as she fucked me with an amazing strength. We moaned into each other's mouths as our tongue slid from her mouth to mine and back again, as they twisted and twirled together.

She braced her arms on either side of my body and planted her knees on the mattress, as her hips continuously drove her hard cock in and out of my wet pussy. Our passion exploded and removed all of our previous exhaustion, as we moved together. I broke the kiss with a loud moan of pleasure, as Amy's hard thrusting cock hit my g-spot perfectly sending tremors throughout my entire body. I felt the weight of her body on mine, her breasts and hard nipples rubbing against my chest, and her warm breath against my neck as I pulled her closer to my body. I nestled my face into the crook of her neck as my need to be closer to her intensified. Her fast and powerfully moving hips drover her hard cock deep and hard into my wet pussy. God, I loved this girl. I never imagined being fucked this hard could feel so amazing.

I was moaning and panting, as I mashed my face against her neck. She snaked her arms under by armpits and my back, and gripped my shoulders from underneath me with her hands. This hold on me allowed her to keep my body completely still, as her powerful thrusts truly impaled my pussy. She pulled my body towards her powerful thrusts as she would drive forward into me, causing her hard cock to hit a depth like never before. I was lost in our own private world of pleasure, as my moans grew louder and louder. Her moans were quieter, but I noticed she was burying her face into the crook of my neck to muffle her cries of pleasure. Our hands grasped each other with a need and desire for closeness that overpowered us both. We needed to feel every inch of our skin touching each other, as our orgasms built.

I wanted to kiss every part of her that I could reach in this position, but I couldn't stop my moans and cries of pleasure from erupting from my lips. My cries became whimpers, as my immense pleasure intensified to amazing levels. My pussy was on fire and Amy's hard thrusting cock only added more fuel inside me. I wanted to egg her on and beg for more, to tell her how amazing she was, or even how I felt about her, but I was unable to form even a single rational thought in my current level of sheer delight. I simply held onto her with all of my strength, as she held onto me just as hard. Our bodies were rubbing against each other magnificently, as we had broken out in a sheen of sweat which only added a slippery feeling to our skin in skin contact.

I could hardly breath now and had to accept my breaths in gasps and pants, as I felt my whole body begin to shake. I hugged onto Amy tighter, as my moans grew louder. I felt an amazing explosion in my pussy, as my orgasm hit me harder than ever. I cried out without conscious thought, "Oh, God! Amy, I love you!"

My pleasure ripped outwards from my pussy into every part of my body. I shook so hard that an outside onlooker would probably think I was in the midst of a seizure. Amy then drove her hard cock deep and hard into my trembling pussy, as her own orgasm hit her. She cried out into my neck, "I love you too!"

Our shaking bodies gripped each other as tightly as we could, as we both rode out our orgasms. We panted and gasped for breath, as our heads collapsed next to each other. Our tired and exhausted bodies melted into each other, as we relaxing into one another's arms. Our exhales were released into each other's faces, as we stared wide eyed into each other's eyes. Our cries of pleasure only now being fully comprehended. If I didn't feel the way I did about her, I might chalk up our declarations as being nothing but orgasmic cries of release.

She had the same look of wonder on her face as I did, and I was sure the same doubts and fears were running through her head. I decided to take control, as I leaned in to deliver a passionate kiss to her trembling lips. We truly came together and I that moment I knew our declarations were real. I broke the kiss and grabbed the sides of her head, as I once again declared "Amy, I love you."

I was rewarded my seeing her beaming smile, as she breathed out her second declaration of "I love you too."

We smiled at each other shyly, as we both for some reason felt very vulnerable even in our current state of clinging to each other's bodies. I sighed and drew her in for another passionate kiss, causing both of us to moan loudly into each other's mouths. Our hands stroked lovingly over each other's bodies, as our kiss deepened. I moaned deeply as our bodies moving against each other caused Amy's cock to move a little, as it was still buried inside my pussy. My eyes closed in pleasure as I breathed out a deep moan. Amy smiled embarrassingly, as she said "Sorry, baby. I forgot I still had this thing on and that the other end was inside you. I guess you distracted me, huh."

She then went to pull her cock out of me, but I grasped a hold of her back and held her close. I breathed out, "No, don't stop."

Amy knowing how exhausted we both were, asked "Are you sure, baby."

I could only nod as I opened my eyes. I then answered, "Let's just go slow. I want us to last for a while."

Amy smiled, as she began to slowly rock her hips forward and back, causing her rubber cock to slide slowly in and out of my pussy and her end to press and thrust slowly into her pussy. We both moaned quietly, as we enjoyed our mutual pleasure. I looked up at her face and breathed out, "God, your hard cock feels so good inside me, baby. I love it when you fuck me. Mmm...so good."

Amy moaned at my statement and description of 'her cock," as she answered "I love fucking you with my new cock, too. Mmm...you came so fucking hard when I fucked you. You look amazing as you cum, baby. I could fuck you all night. We will definitely have to try other positions, but I want to keep going like this for now."

I could only moan out an affirmative answer, as I raised my face to capture her lips for another passionate kiss. I began to slowly grind my hips back into her slow thrusts into me, adding more friction and depth to both of us during our love making. We were holding and hugging each other with all of our might, as we continued to push into each other. Our moans were released into each other's mouths, while our tongue twisted and twirled from her mouth to mine and back again. Our breasts and hard nipples were sliding against each other in amazing ways, sending even more pleasure through our bodies. Our kisses had turned truly hot and heavy, as our moaning continued.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,280 Followers