College Lesbians Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,360 Followers

Amy's thrusting hips stayed at the same speed, and we were both loving it. I ran my hands down her back and settled one hand on her ass cheek as my other hand came back up to hold her head to mine, as our kissing continued. I wanted us to both orgasm as we kissed.. I wanted us to slowly build up our pleasure until we both climaxed together. Amy kept her thrusts slow and steady, as she seemed to agree with my unsaid desire. We continued to kiss passionately but slowly, as she slowly fucked my pussy to perfection. I loved the feeling of her body gliding over mine, causing our breasts and nipples to continuously rub against each other sensually. I continued to slowly stroke her back all the way down to her ass, as I let my fingers trail over her skin.

We both moaned into each other's mouths, as her cock bottomed out inside me and pressed back into her. I loved the way our bodies had broken out in a sheen of sweat, making our skin slide slippery over each other. I gripped her ass cheek in one hand and her back with my other, as I pulled her closer to me. I felt her ass cheek tighten up as the muscles of her thighs continued to drive her cock in and out of my pussy. I moaned out into her mouth, "God, baby! I am so fucking wet for you right now. Your cock feel so fucking amazing."

I went back to kissing her, as I felt my body heat up. I opened my eyes and stared at her gorgeous face, as we continued our lovemaking. I latched onto her tongue with my lips and began to suck it seductively, causing her to moan. I ran my tongue up and down her tongue, as I continued to suck. Feeling friskier as my adrenaline amped up, I brought my hand from her ass cheek to the bed and pushed up to roll us over. Amy yelped in surprise, as she suddenly found herself on her back with me straddling her hips. I let her tongue slide out of my mouth, as I whispered huskily "I want you to watch me ride your hard cock, baby. Mmm...it's so deep in my wet pussy. I am going to cum all over you when I orgasm. I want my cum to run between your thighs and into your pussy, so you can feel my juices inside you."

I knew that the idea was doubtful at best, but it was very erotic and kinky to say to her. I then sat up on her lap and began to rock my hips back and forth, driving her cock in and out of my pussy.. I moaned as I brought my hands up and trailed them over my body sensually. Amy moaned as she watched my performance. She then brought her hands up to my breasts and began to massage and knead them with her fingers. I moaned under her touch and from her hard cock going deep inside me. I added more speed and strength to my hips, forcing her cock deeper and harder in and out of me. My added speed and strength forced her end of the dildo deeper and harder into her pussy, causing her to moan and thrust her hips upwards into me. I gasped as her thrusting hips met my backwards movement and drove her cock even deeper into me.

I moaned deeply and looked down at her with a smirk on my face, as I said "Mmm...I like this position. It makes your cock go even deeper than before. My pussy is full of your hard cock."

She continued to grope my breasts and tweak my nipples, as she moaned out "It does give me a great view of your body, plus I can watch the look on your face when you cum. Not to mention that my end is giving me a nice fucking too."

She then dropped her hands from my breasts and slid them behind me to grab my ass cheeks tightly, as she began to thrust up into me with an amazing amount of force. I moaned out loud and deep, as I felt her cock reach new levels of depth. I cried out as her cock hit my g-spot and began to rub up and down my special place. I made my hips move even faster, as I rode her cock to ecstasy. I felt my ass cheeks actually shaking up and down, as I slammed up and down on her cock. Her breathing was growing louder and picking up speed, as her pleasure mounted. I had always wondered why a girl would ride a hard cock so energetically in porn, but feeling her hard rubber cock bury itself deep in my wet pussy and stimulate my g-spot perfectly, I understood completely.

I placed my hands on her breasts and gripped them both tightly and used them to brace my upper body, as I worked my hips up and down faster and faster. I knew that this next orgasm would probably be our last of the night, and I wanted it to be amazing for both of us. I loved it when we orgasmed together, and with this double ended dildo and harness it was almost a forgone conclusion. Her moans were deep but softer than mine, as I roughly forced my pussy up and down her hard cock. I was moaning and groaning in pleasure and exertion, as I worked both of us to orgasm. I smiled as I realized that even though she was the one with the strap-on, I was the one in control and I loved it.

Her hands tightened on my ass cheeks, as she pulled me down harder onto her cock. I moaned louder and higher pitched as I continued to work my pussy and her pussy with this magnificent rubber cock. My moans had now reached a fever pitch and my eyes were closed, as I felt my orgasm building inside me. I moaned out, "Oh, baby. I'm going to cum. Oh, baby. You feel so fucking good. Oh! Oh, fuck!"

My orgasm slammed into me, as her hard cock plunged deep inside me. My pussy gripped her cock and began to tremble and shake, as my body shook with the power of my orgasm. The final hard and deep thrust of her cock into my pussy, had finally driven Amy into her orgasm. She cried out as she was filled with pleasure. I collapsed onto her chest, as my body trembled and shook. She held onto my shaking body, as she rode out her own powerful orgasm. My eyes were glued shut, as I lay on top of her gasping for breath and shaking violently. We both lay there shaking, as we tried to calm our breathing. I felt my body melt into her arms, as she stroked her hands up and down my back lovingly.

I sighed in contentment, as I began to place gentle kisses up her chest and neck. I kissed my way all the way up to her mouth, then captured her lips for a passionate kiss. We kissed deeply and stroked each other's bodies, as we laid on my bed with her cock still resting deep inside of me. We broke the kiss, as I smiled exhaustedly down at her smiling face. I breathed out, "Wow! That was energetic."

She giggled as she said, "Yes it certainly was. And I believe you were the one who said that you wanted to take it slow."

I shrugged as I answered, "Yeah, well I had your cock inside me, so what if I got a little intense. It's not my fault if your sexy body always gets me riled up."

She laughed back at me as she said, "Good answer, baby. My sexiness is what drives you to become aggressive and intense in bed. I can live with that."

I hummed to myself, then sighed as I slowly rolled off of her lap. Her cock slipped from my pussy with a wet slurping sound, making us both giggle. I then smirked as I dropped my head to engulf her cock in my mouth. I moaned as I tasted all of my juices on her cock. I ran my tongue up and down the length, as I savored my own sweet and tangy essence. She moaned as she watched me suck and lick her cock. She then said, "That is the sexiest thing that I have ever seen. I'll have to make you suck my cock more often, baby."

I released her cock from my mouth, after I had cleaned all of my juices off. I then began to unhook the straps from her waist and thighs, freeing her from the harness. I slowly withdrew the other end of the dildo from her pussy, and presented it to for her to lick and suck off all the juices. She smirked at me as she said, "Why don't you join me, there looks to be plenty of my juices for the both of us."

She then ran her tongue up and down the rubber cock erotically, as she then closed her eyes and moaned at the taste of her juices. I then joined her by adding my own tongue to lick clean the cock of all of her slick juices. We continued to moan as we licked the cock clean. Finished, I say the harness and dildo down on the side table and snuggled into her side with a sigh. She hugged my body to hers and sighed at then feeling of our bodies together. I felt us both relaxing into each other's arms. I then sleepily said, "I have my alarm clock set for 7am, does that work for you, baby?"

She hummed her consent, as she hugged me closer. We stayed silent as the sounds of our breathing drifted us off to sleep.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,360 Followers