College Life

Story Info
Couple are interrupted by his roommate.
918 words
3.53
75.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky wasn't officially dating Todd, but they were together a lot. Todd was 5' 8" tall with jet black hair, not real athletic, but a medium-build. Becky was 5' 7" with dark brown shoulder length hair with brown eyes to match. She wasn't a knock out but she was cute, in her own sort of way. Her 38 DD's didn't hurt much either.

It was a typical afternoon. Todd's roommate had left for class and Becky was over as usual studying. Becky was stretched out on her stomach on the floor studying for her chemistry exam and Todd was stretched out on the bed reading a book for English Lit. Todd occasionally look down and Becky and just stare. They'd fooled around before, but only had intercourse once. Becky did not want to get pregnant, nor did Todd want her to. But, they pleased each other enough orally to keep it interesting.

Becky felt the eraser of a pencil down the middle of her back. She didn't budge. Todd rolled onto the floor beside her, brushed her hair back with his hand, and kissed her neck. Becky giggled, earmarked her page, and closed her book.

She kissed him. Todd moved on top of her kissing her on the neck. This caused Becky to arch her back and thrust her breasts into him. She tugged at his shirt and quickly pulled it over his head. And, almost as quickly as he lost his shirt, Todd found Becky on top of him, kissing his neck.

He slid his hands up her shirt and caressed her breasts through her bra.

"Ahhh, front hook," he said as he undid the clasp. Both hands went under her shirt, fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples ever so gently. Todd quickly removed her shirt and bra. Becky, still on top, began grinding on Todd's dick, which was now rock solid. Todd kept his hands on her massive jugs.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Becky jumped for her shirt and sprang onto Todd's bed. It was Matt, Todd's roommate.

"What the hell are you doing back?" Todd asked his roommate.

"Class was cancelled. Say, it looks like you had your hands full. Could you use some help?" Matt asked half-jokingly.

Todd hesitated. Becky sat on the bed, her shirt back on, bra wadded up in her hand.

Todd and Becky looked at each other.

"Sure, why not," Becky said.

Todd and Matt moved on either side of Becky on the bed.

"Before we begin, I have one rule. When I say it's gone far enough, it' done. Understand?" Becky asked.

Matt and Todd agreed. Becky closed her eyes and leaned back, thrusting her breasts forward. Todd and Matt each began caressing a breast.

"Are they real?" asked Matt, still somewhat it shock that he was in this situation.

"Do they feel real?" asked Becky.

"Yes, they do," Matt replied.

Todd was the first to go under Becky's shirt, feeling the soft skin of her breast. Matt quickly followed. Matt began to remove Becky's shirt.

"No, the shirt stays on," said Becky. "There has to be limits." She wanted to send the message that she was in control.

Becky reached down with each hand and felt Matt and Todd's dicks. She'd never touched two at the same time before. Both were rock hard. Now, both men were sucking on her nipples. This drove her into utter madness. She began to fumble at the buttons of the jeans. Matt and Todd both helped her. They were about to burst from the tightness of the pants. They pulled their pants down around their ankles.

Becky didn't look, but could tell by stroking them that Matt was around 7 inches, about the same as Todd.

"How far do you boys want to go?" asked Becky.

"All they way," replied Matt.

There was silence as the breast play and the stroking continued.

"That's too far for today," replied Becky. "But, I'm willing to make the two of you happy." At that point Becky dropped to her knees in front of Matt and took his shaft into her mouth. Just a little at first, but slowly taking it all in.

"May I cum in you mouth," Matt asked.

Becky did not speak but bobbed her head faster and faster until Matt exploded. She took in all that she could. Matt fell back onto the bed, gasping for air.

She looked at Todd.

"My turn?" he asked already knowing the answer.

She moved over to him and, like a mirror image of Matt, licked, sucked and caressed Todd's dick. Todd had a lot more stamina than did Matt. Todd pulled Becky up. She had not seen him reach for the baby oil. He let it drip down between her melons and rubbed it in.

Becky, without missing a beat, heaved her breasts together and smothered Todd's dick.

"Where did it go?" he asked jokingly.

"Ha ha," she said, messaging Todd's dick between her breasts. Todd reached down and tweaked her nipples. She loved his hands on her breasts. Becky took his hands and held them onto her breasts to assist her in jacking him off.

Todd came. His ejaculation shot into the air like Old Faithful, covering Becky's left side of her face. Todd quickly got Becky a towel.

"I think that I am going to have to skip class tomorrow," said Matt.

"If you are lucky, maybe I'll be around tonight at bedtime to tuck you both in," said Becky.