College Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's already fucking a guy on the first day! She barely knows anything about him!" Yea and I know nothing about you, but that hasn't stopped you form yelling at me like me mother. AGAIN, not the time to say that. The sarcastic part of my brain has this fun habit of getting me in trouble, but I had somehow tamed that part of me during our entire conversation. Something about her tamed my rapier like wit.

"Let's stop talking about your roommate, eh? She doesn't seem like a very logic heavy person. My name's Liam. What's yours?" Nice stud. You changed the conversation into a normal one. Maybe this day could turn into a win for me after all.

"Rosita, but everyone calls me Rose. And nice to officially meet you. So are you going to drop your drawers or are you just going to leave the score two to nothing?" Fear, confusion, and horny-ness all hit me like trucks at the end of that sentence. All the steam that was coming out earlier just reversed back in and nothing was moving. It was like my brain was a deer in headlights.

"Uh, What, um, *clears throat* do you mean?" Smooth tough guy. That was essentially an admission. She would tell me JUST what she meant pretty quickly. "I mean are you going to let me see your naked body once or is this a one way street. I just now noticed your shoes are the same as the ones I saw under Sarah's bed earlier." My face must have screamed shock. All I could think was "She fucking saw me?!? And didn't say or do anything about it?" I didn't know if that was a good sign or bad.


"No. Why should I have? I knew you had probably accidently got trapped in that situation and weren't looking to get busted within the first 6 hours of college life." I would look back on this sentence as the true starting point of my love for her, at the time however I was a sweaty mess. I thought that I had fucked everything up, but I realized that she thought the same way I did. If she did think like me, I had to make up ground quickly so I wouldn't be friend zoned.

"Look I didn't mean anything by it I swear!" I sounded like a fucking four year old girl that had got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I guess I was, technically, just I was a 18 year old guy that had got caught with his eyes on a beautiful naked 18 year old girl.

"Yea, yea. I believe you, really. Now, are you going to try and break even or are you going to back out like a pussy?" This put me into a better state of mind, but did nothing to stop my erection. I decided to just do it because any time I was going to undress in front of a woman I was interested in, it would be almost rude to not be sporting full mast when I did it. I mean, if you're going to make a first impression, have to make the best one you can right?

"Alright. You want to see me naked so bad let's make things interesting." I had a plan. Unfortunately I had to use my brain to execute this plan, and I'm not that good at doing that. Her face already said what she was about to, so I had a head start, but she still got me good.

"How so? You're already ahead of me two to none hot shot." Damn she had a point. BUT this is where my sometimes genius brain comes into play. I mean it's usually on vacation 99% of the year, but I have my flashes.

"Fair enough. How about this? If I have the biggest dick you've ever seen, you have to cure me of the raging hard on you've given me." A little blunt, but if I could in any way swing this, this was how. Besides, I think Sarah had rubbed off on me a bit. Plus, Rose didn't seem to mind a bit.

"And what I've your puny dick isn't the biggest I've seen? What then hot shot?" Alright. I've you're going to fight like that I'm not holding anything back sweet cheeks. Gneius brain mode, ACTIVATE!!

"Then you can do whatever you want with me. You can make me do or say anything you want." Please say yes. Please say yes. If you say yes, oh my god if you say yes. "Alright. Let's see whether you have a right to be this confident." Bingo. Now I just have to hope that my 7 inches is the longest she's ever seen. As I finished taking off my shirt this thought popped into my head. Had to cover my bases. Genius brain was on a roll right now, maybe being horny activated it? "Oh and one more thing. You have to have seen these cocks in real life. A picture of some world record 14 inch cock isn't going to weasel you out of this bet beautiful."

"Damnit!! You actually thought of how I was going to win this bet!! You bastard!" I chuckled and kicked off my shoes then dropped my pants. Not wearing underwear was an accidental blessing because her sheer shock at my cock was like finding oil in your backyard. "Oh my god! It is the biggest I've seen in real life. Honestly, it's the first I've seen in real life. Sexually at least." Oh sweet baby Jesus she's a virgin on top of everything.

"So how do you plan on relaxing my 7 inches sugar?" Her turn to blush. Hard. Unlike when I blushed, both of us noticed that she was red as a beat. I almost felt bad, as if I had gone too far and was making a mistake. Then my head, the one between my legs, told the one between my shoulders to shut the fuck up and go with it.

"Well I don't really know. I've never done anything like this before." I actually got harder once she confirmed she was a virgin. It actually became a painful erection at that point. Kind of gross that I was being turned on this hard by the fact that she was a virgin, but that's why they're called kinks. Most of them are kinda gross.

"I won't force you to do anything, but if you're comfortable enough I think I can teach you a few things." She seemed comfortable enough because she dropped her towel and I was on her quicker than Han Solo could make the Kessel Run. *Deal with the Star Wars reference. I promised myself I'd make at least one in here*

I'm going to leave third person here and let you experience the action first *hand*. Get it? Masturbation reference? Funny? Not funny? Alright I'll shut up.

"I nearly ran to her as my pulse skyrocketed. When we embraced we shared a kiss unlike any known to man. It was both an animalistic, lust filled, battle of the tongues while still retaining a more refined, passionate feel to it. My hands roamed her body freely as all I knew in my whole life where her lips. I felt her silky hair and her smooth skin.

I roamed down her slender frame to her tight, tight, oh so very tight ass. Two round globes of just perky goodness that just felt good to hold in my hands. After a couple seconds of exploring one's bodies I got a firm hold under her ass cheeks and picked her up and got her on her bed. Our lips never parted as I spread her legs and massaged her folds with my fingers. While one hand explored her bottoms, one hand went to the tops and massaged her perky tits. Again they just felt right to grasp with my hands, as if they were expertly crafted to fit my entire grasp.

Eventually I grew thirsty to taste her and separated our kiss, much to her disappointment. I was now face to face with the most gorgeous pussy to ever grace my sight. I couldn't wait any longer and started feasting on her folds. I used my tongue as an artist would use a paint brush. I used long, precise strokes around her honey pot while using shorter, more frenzied strokes on her clitoris. The work I was putting into pleasuring her was unlike I'd put into any objective I'd ever set before myself before. I knew I was hitting all the right buttons when her hands would clench and pull on my hair. Her moans echoed like a symphony of pleasure that was begging to be heard by the entire world.

Her body worked up a dazzling sheen before her legs finally clamped around my head as she came. The orgasm rocked her body like nothing I've ever seen and she screamed a scream of ungodly fulfillment and pleasure that nearly sent me into orgasm right then and there. As she came down I resorted to more controlled strokes and a more patient speed. As I lifted myself from her depths to her mouth I was graced by a gaze of unbridled passion. When we locked into yet another kiss to end all kisses she moved her hands to get a handle on my member, pulling it towards her virgin hole. I stopped the kiss so that I could make sure this is what she wanted.

"Are you sure? It will hurt at first, so be prepared." Her response was all I could have ever asked for. "I don't care about any of that. I just want you inside of me. No. I need you inside of me." With that I dipped the head of my cock into her folds, to be greeted by moans of mixed pleasure and pain. I went as slow as she needed. Whenever her face switched from pain to lust I continued inching my way inside of her. Finally, and with a groan that had been building inside of me ever since I entered her, I bottomed out inside of her.

It was unlike anything I'd ever felt in my life. It was like her vagina was cuddling all around my cock, trying to squeeze anything it could out of me, and I'd only just bottomed out. Ours lips began the dance of the ages once more as I started thrusting little by little. Our bodies felt united, as if they were meant to be this way at all times. Eventually, I formed a rhythm and was thrusting almost completely in and out of her. Our kiss had long since been forced to finish as we both couldn't control our mouths. Moaning and gasping for each other as if we both needed this to be complete.

I watched her tits fall up and down in front of her as I decided to pick her up and make love to her standing up. Her hair jumped in any direction it pleased, and once again her firm cheeks fell perfectly into my mitts. Suddenly, her whole body tensed and it became nearly impossible to thrust. Her back arched and she came around my cock for the first time. It felt....it's impossible to describe how it felt. Once she finished I laid her back down on the bed and told her to get on her hands and knees. Once she was ready I entered her from behind and discovered a new world of pleasure. Her vagina was now tighter thanks to the different positioning and the slickness from her orgasm made it like slipping between the covers of a bed, only tighter and warmer.

The ripples that went up her body from each thrust were both obscene and beautiful at the same time. I became lost in all the sensuous pleasures I was experiencing at the time. It was like our bodies merged and I could almost feel her pleasure on top of mine. It made me thrust even faster and seek my release even more. I could tell she was close as well, because it felt as if her pussy was clamping down and sucking all it could out of me. Suddenly I could feel the molten rush of my cum rushing to its release and all I could do was yell "I love you!" Somehow over all the other sounds in the room I heard her yell that she loved me too as we both reached our peaks at the same time and I came inside of her.

After our bodies came down from their shared high I pulled out of her and laid next to her, gazing deep into her eyes. We stayed like that for what seemed like days, simply gazing into one another's eyes with so much love and affection it was unthinkable that merely two hours ago I was standing arguing with her over how I ended up in her room. Neither of us spoke as we got under her covers, she simply kissed me one last time, turned around, cuddled against my body and we drifted off to sleep."

Hot enough for ya? Whatever your answer, let me continue by saying this about what happened when we woke up the next day. I woke up first and was just filled with love and completion as I recalled all that transpired the night before. As I looked around the room I noticed that Sarah had not returned from her trip to my room. "Good for them." I whispered. I was content to just lie there and gaze at her perfect body forever. When she woke up her reactions were very similar to mine.

She decided to turn around and face me like we did last night when I decided to break our loving silence with the few questions that were on my mind. "So. Not to ruin this moment, but I wanted to ask if you wanted to make this a more regular occurrence?" I had to hope she wasn't going to one night stand me, and I didn't think she would especially because she gave me her virginity. "What do you think hot shot?" I smiled.

"Well if this is going to get serious, I have one last serious question. Were you protected at all last night? It completely slipped my mind to use a condom, and I came inside of you." Obviously this never occurred to her because her face went from one of bliss to one of worry. "No I wasn't protected. What if I get pregnant??" I needed to somehow calm both her and myself and fast before this ruined what we had going.

"Hey. No matter what, I want you to know that I'm not going anywhere and we'll handle whatever happens. Also, I love you." Aww. Aren't I just the cutest thing? If you don't like the sappiness, you shouldn't be reading a romance. "Good. I'm not going to let anything separate you from me." As we kissed once again I realized one very important thing. Everything that had just happened had happened only on my first day of college. I smiled as we kissed, and I thought "The next 4 years are going to be amazing."

To be continued......possibly.

12