College Love Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Desire?!" Kris bolts out. "What do you think I am, Allen? A toy? A slut? What the hell is wrong with you two?!" He stands up, backing off.

"No!" Allen stands up as well, trying to convince Kris from leaving him. "I just really want to... I want to..."

There's a long silence before Kris turns around and leave. Allen drops back down to the bench, insulting himself for being so blunt. The sun burns down on the hunky Allen as he silently walks back to the dorm in utter disappointment.

=========================

Alone again, Kris sits in a little café nearby with his cup of steaming hot mocha and fresh-smelling strawberry tart, hoping that this time, he would not be distracted. His face is still bitter despite the shining rays of the sun illuminating up the shop. The constant shade of the light turns golden yellow when it is filtered through the tinted window, reflecting on the granite counter.

His hands lifting his head on the small two-person table, Kris stirs his cream that floats playfully on top of the cup and licks a bit of it into his seductive mouth. His fluffy eyes are returning to normal, except he still has a bit of red with a light embarrassment and itchy discomfort.

"Is anyone sitting here?"

Kris looks up. A young, charming man serenely waits for a reply.

"Oh... no. Go ahead."

The man, maybe in his early 30's, seats himself down across Kris. His short dark-blond stubbles poke out from both sides of his sideburns all the way down to his chin and upper lip. His casual wear consisting of a white and gray sweater with the sleeves pulled up exposes his tufts of thin golden hair on his arms. His long shorts are unable to cover his muscular hamstrings. His hiking shoes are a bit dirty, rubbed with dry dirt and pieces of dead grass.

His dirty blond hair softly sheens when he runs his hand through his hair. He sticks out the same hand.

"I'm Robert."

"Hi. Kris." Robert grips with his hair-scented hand, covering Kris's soft hand.

"How's your day Kris?" Robert curiously asks. His manly voice with a slight British accent jolts Kris's heart and mind.

"Uh... Fine...," he lies.

"Yeah?" Robert tries not to be pushy, but he knows something's not quite right. "Well, you don't really look too good. Are you sick?"

Kris wipes the sweat on his forehead right away. "I'm a bit troubled by... personal stuff."

Robert holds back, not wanting to interfere with other's privacy. He sips on his triple espresso; Kris can tell just by the concentrated smell of it. Then he leans over to hand Kris his card.

"If you wanna talk, you can always call me." Robert leans back, gently rocking the chair as he pop a donut hole in his mouth.

For ten minutes, Kris didn't give Robert any contact. He didn't even touch his food. Robert thinks that he should leave to give Kris some personal space, so he gets up slowly.

"It was nice meeting you Kris." He sticks out his hand again.

"Are... you busy?"

"No... I have the whole day off." Robert can already tell Kris is ready to tell about his dilemma to him.

"Do you mind sitting down?" Kris is about to cry again, but he holds back.

Robert shifts back to the chair and hands a napkin to Kris.

"It's not a big deal Robert, but...," Kris sniffs, "but two guys kissed me without any warning." He covers his lips with a fist.

Robert doesn't seem surprised; his bulge begins to stir into a rigid meat, hoping someone can beat it.

"Do you know the two?"

"They're brothers. Both of them I don't really know. They are complicated."

Robert releases a graceful chuckle and grins at Kris, thinking about his teenage years.

"Was it your first kiss?" Robert knows the answer already.

Kris is shocked, and nods.

"Hey buddy, don't worry about it. At first, that feeling of being molested is really strong, especially if the kiss was a forced one. Later if you find a person you truly love, I'm sure they won't mind."

Robert is right on spot, reading Kris like a children's book. Kris is suddenly relieved, having his knots of uneasiness untied by a stranger.

"Thank you Robert." Kris sighs, naturally smiling again.

Robert tenderly pats Kris on the head. "How old are you kid?"

"20. Why?"

"Really? You look 16 or 17..."

"Is that a compliment?" Kris chuckles.

"Does it sound like a criticism?"

Kris shakes his head and gulps down his cooled mocha, the cream completely dissolved.

"Hey Kris, if you ever need to talk, call me, okay?"

Kris makes eye contact with the handsome mature man again. Robert exposes his paper-white teeth with a comforting laugh and heads out the door.

Kris is all alone again, but his heart and soul aches for Robert's return as he sits speechlessly, munching his tart.

12