College Love Meets Cuckold Family Ch. 17

Story Info
Brit Helps Cuckold Settle in With an Unexpected Visit.
1.6k words
4.08
22.6k
33

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I exited the room cock-caged and naked, I saw a very expected sight. Brit was standing there with her classic Mary Jane's, white stockings, a short white dress, and her hair up in a pony tail. Her smile was as magnetic as ever.

I smiled back at her and slightly nodded.

She wrapped her arms around me in glee. "I was worried!" she said releasing me from her grip. "Well, I wasn't too worried. I knew you could handle it," she said excitedly. "Well, sort of..."

"Thanks Brit," I said honestly, "For everything..."

We walked off together toward the supply room.

As I gather everything up and got it ready, she just looked at me in somewhat amazement.

I started down the hall.

She quickly caught up, "Well aren't you gonna tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I asked honestly.

Brit looked a little incredulous. "Well I don't know, anything? Like, weren't you scared?"

I nodded that I was, "Hell, yea I was. That thing is a monster."

"I know right?" Brit agreed and then seemed to run with it. "I was so scared for you. I really thought he was gonna give you a whooping. Thank god you came to your senses!"

We arrived at the first room and I began cleaning. There was no more pretense of her helping me. She was probably just there to hear what I had to say, which was fine with me, I needed to chip in and do my part.

"When you jumped to your knees after that failed punchy thing you did, I was half ready to throw myself in front of you to protect you from him," she said with pride and honestly. "Then I saw Jenna run in and I thought it might turn out okay. When I saw him pause and more or less let you off the hook I was so thankful."

I nodded in agreement, "This is humiliating to say, but I was so scared I didn't know what else to do."

"And thank god for it!" Brit exclaimed.

There seemed to be a pauses as Brit was remembering the night prior. It seemed to have almost as large an impact on her as it did for me.

She got a big smile on her face, "And then you knew what to do after that also!"

I was too embarrassed to nod at this.

"Bending over like that must have been crazy humiliating," she said genially, "'Specially with all of us watching on and whatnot."

Boy was she right.

"I just wanted it to all be over," she said in her guileless way. "I mean having a plug is one thing, but getting ploughed by a Bull like that is quite another." She seemed again to be deep in thought remembering. "You did great though. Going limp and stuff, letting him have his way. You were smart," she said in almost admiration.

If it wasn't so humiliating and emasculating, I might almost feel pride at impressing such a beauty.

She got a slight frown on her face, "I'm not sure he had to hoist you up on his shoulder like that, show us his handiwork. I mean, we all got the point right?"

Replaying all of this with Brit was filling my body with submissive angst. But, what was I going to do? I practically lived off that stuff now.

"But, whatever doesn't kill us, makes us stronger right?" she said smiling.

I nodded in agreement.

Just then Jake entered the room. Both Brit and I got quiet and at attention.

Without a word he walked up to Brit and smacked her bubbly ass. She blushed a little at the attention.

"Let's go," he said and indicated for her to get on the ground. She quickly got down on her knees at his feet.

He unceremoniously pulled down his swim trunks. Without any words she knew to take his thick snake right into her pretty mouth.

At this point he first seem to notice me and snapped his finger at me. I was so insignificant, he didn't even give me derision, just an order. "Hold her hair," was all he said.

I quickly scurried over and pulled her loose strands behind her ears. I then got a good grip on her pony tail. He wanted me to make sure it didn't fall apart and get in the way I supposed.

He pulled out his phone and seemed to be casually going through it. He even laughed a few times at whatever he was looking at.

Brit seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She also seemed to be extremely happy to get to worship his amazing cock.

I looked up at him once, but then had to look back down at Brit. Looking up at the muscular Bull was too painful still. It was somewhat like looking into the sun. He had cucked me. He had fucked me. Looking at him any more than I had to at this point hit still too raw a nerve.

Instead, I was forced to watch the beautiful Brit take in his thick snake over and over again. As crazy as this sounds, I found it fascinating and, to be quite honest, exhilarating.

She really sucked him like a pro and part of me was actually happy it was getting the attention it deserved.

For whatever reason, looking at his cock now was like a new experience. I somehow felt like the girls did, that that cock needed to honored. It had conquered me. Of course it deserved the upmost respect and attention.

And Brit was certainly showing it both. She sucked on it like it had the key to life.

I could tell that this was not her first time getting him off as she knew when to go down the shaft, and when to use her hands. Brit was on a mission, and that mission was making this thing explode.

Pretty soon Jake started to make some grunts and put his phone down. "Fuck yea," he said down to us.

He swatted my hand away and grabbed Brit's ponytail for his own. He forced himself deep down her throat as his body began to shake. Brit knew what was coming and held on best she could with her pretty mouth fully jammed with his dark snake.

"Fuck yea!" Jake exclaimed as his body shook as he unloaded deep into Brit. Brit looked up to his face as he looked down at his conquest. She wanted to see his approval.

I simply sat there naked, caged and in awe.

He began to release his grip as she was able to slowly pull her mouth off of his shaft. She kept her mouth open to him however as she showed him a relatively clean mouth that he then proceeded to fill with a few more spurts.

"Share that," he said before wringing the last of it onto her tongue. He then pulled up his shorts and unceremoniously as he had pulled them down. He patted her cheek and walked off.

As he walked off his phone rang. He causally answered it. "What up?"

We didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation as he had turned the corner and was gone.

Brit turned to me and pulled me by the back of my neck toward her. She gave me a very deep, passionate open-mouthed kiss. I had had passionate kisses before, only this one was filled with an Alpha's thick seed.

We sat knee to knee almost making out as we shared his cum between us. Some came out of both of our mouths and Brit picked it up with her finger and sweetly placed it back into my mouth.

"He said to 'share'," Brit said smiling.

I have no idea what you would call that moment that Brit and I had, but sharing the Bull's load with this beautiful girl who had been so sweet to me really meant a lot. We held each other for a few moments after we had swallowed what was left.

"Well," she said looking me in the eye with her sweet look, "Wasn't that something?"

I sort of half-nodded.

"I reckon, that will be a normal thing now," she said again smiling. She playfully poked me, "Only next time I bet you'll be the one who gets to give him head!"

"Yea right!" I said feeling the sting of her accusation.

She stood up laughing, "Oh come on, you can't tell me you weren't jealous."

"I was not," I said embarrassed.

"Yea whatever," she said playfully, "By next week you'll be begging for it!"

"I will not," I said calming down a bit.

She shot me the evilest smile she could muster, "Yea? We'll see..."

We continued through our routine. As I cleaned I thought that Brit may have a point. Jake stopping by for head might be a regular thing now. Why wouldn't he? He had the option and the power to do so. Making me help was probably part of my training. I certainly was humiliating to see him do that to Brit and fighting the urge to stop him was apparently exactly what I needed.

'Man, Bulls were so lucky,' I thought.

As Brit and I reached the end it felt a little bitter-sweet. We had just had a very special moment together and we might never reach that again. We were sure there would be other blowjobs, but we would only ever get one first snowball.

"You are a very special boy," Brit said smiling.

"You are pretty special too Brit," I replied.

"I said it once, and I'll say it again," she moved in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Jenna is lucky to have you as her cuckold."

"Thanks," I said to what almost amounted to pride.

There was a moment of silence before Brit spoke back up.

"I'd hate to see you go, but isn't there someone else who you need to see right now?"

Kat.