College Moving-In Day Ch. 02

Story Info
His roommate's mom comes back for Parent's Day.
2.8k words
4.49
189.1k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sb69
sb69
135 Followers

Two months into freshmen year, I felt like I was made for college life. The dining hall food no longer made me sick just thinking about it. I was now accustomed to a steady diet of Ramen noodles and beer. My tolerance for alcohol seemed to skyrocket in that short amount of time. Drinking several nights a week will do that to you, but I guess that's why they say practice makes perfect.

I had met a girl, Melissa, my second week of school. She was a nice girl, but a prude in the bedroom. We weren't technically going out, but somehow we ended up making out pretty consistently. It would usually involve a drunken phone call telling her to meet in my dorm room, and then we would end up kissing for a while.

But that's as far as it usually went. Every so often I would gently put my hand on her tits, only to have her brush my hand away. I was getting pretty sexually frustrated to say the least. After that first move-in day with my roommate's mom almost two months ago, I did not have sex since.

I would still jerk off in the shower thinking about my time with Mrs. Peterson. You could tell she had the experience that all these college girls around me were lacking. She knew exactly what she wanted and how she liked it.

Luckily I would be able to see her again because Parent's Weekend was coming up. The one thing she did ask of me was to make sure I was around that weekend.

On the Wednesday before Parent's Weekend I was sitting around my dorm room talking to my roommate Mike.

He asked me, "Your mom and dad coming up for the weekend?"

"I doubt it. I told them not to bother since I'd be home in a couple weeks. What about you, is your mom coming up?" I tried not to sound too excited when I asked.

"Actually, no. She said something about a problem at the hair salon where she works. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention."

My heart just dropped. Here I was waiting for months for her to come back to visit again and she wasn't coming.

Without wanting to sound too disappointed I replied, "Good, if no parents are coming I guess that means we don't have to clean up this shit hole of a room."

Friday night I went to an on campus party with a couple friends. I was pretty wasted by midnight so I figured I would give Melissa a call to see what she was up to. She wasn't picking up her phone. With my luck she was probably getting gangbanged by a bunch of football players. But I could care less.

On Saturday morning around 10 am, my cell phone rang. I was still in bed sleeping and had no plan to wake up before noon. When I awoken I was extremely hung over from the night before, and my head was pounding. I remember thinking, "If this is Melissa calling this early in the morning I am never going to talk to her ever again."

With Mike still sleeping, I picked up my cell and walked into the hallway so I wouldn't disturb him. I didn't recognize the number on the caller id but I figured I better pick up the call anyway.

"Um, hello"

"Hey sexy, you know who this is?"

My heart dropped. I knew exactly who it was. The slight Midwestern accent in her voice was pretty distinguishable living in the Northeast. It was without a doubt Mrs. Peterson. But why was she calling me?

"Jared, throw on a pair of pants. Come downstairs and out the back entrance to the dorm. I got a present for you. But don't wake Mike."

And then all I could hear was a dial tone. I was so hungover that I couldn't begin to comprehend exactly why she wanted me to come downstairs. But I figured I should do it. My birthday actually was in 2 weeks, so receiving a present would make logical sense.

I threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater, popped a couple Advil in my mouth, and walked out of my room. When I got downstairs to the back door, I expected to be looking for a currier holding a box or an envelope. But all I could see out the window was a black 2004 BMW 5-Series. Not exactly the type of car a delivery man would be driving.

As I was adjusting my eyes to the sunlight, the front driver's window of the BMW rolled down. There she was, Mrs. Peterson. I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only did she lie to her own son about visiting, but she snuck behind his back just to see me.

I got into the passenger's seat of the car. As I sat down, she reached her hand over to my head, pulled me closer to her, and kissed me full on the lips. She gently brushed the back of her hand up and down my face.

"I've missed you," she whispered into my ear.

She was wearing a blue button-down sweater with the top two buttons loose. It was enough to show plenty of cleavage on her C-cup tits. No bra was visible, which got me excited to think that she might not be wearing one. She had on a very short, very sheer tan skirt that was tight enough that it seemed to mold to her body. Starting from her feet, my eyes followed her long tanned legs all they way up to her toned thighs.

"So what are you doing here Mrs. Peterson? I thought you weren't coming."

"Well I told you to make sure you were around this weekend, and Mike says you are a great roommate. So I had to come pay you a visit."

"What about visiting Mike?"

"Oh I'll see him soon enough, but for now I wanted to visit you."

Mrs. Peterson then put the car into drive and we were off. Most of the car ride she was asking me about my sex life. I told her about Melissa and how she was such a prude. She had admitted too that last time she had sex was 2 months ago with me.

I kept taking quick glances at cleavage, since I didn't want to make it obvious. We were still driving after a good 10 minutes, and I had no idea where we were going. I was content on spending time with Mrs. Peterson, even if it meant that we were just going to drive around in circles for a little while.

About 5 minutes later we pulled into a driveway of a nice sized split ranch. Mike's mom opened her car door and started walking towards the house.

"You coming?" she exclaimed as I remained sitting in the passenger seat.

I was walking a couple feet behind her when she said, "Brrr, its a little cold out here. Maybe I should have worn some panties."

My heart started racing at that moment. I couldn't believe that she was out in public in a skirt that short with nothing on underneath. All I could remember thinking was that today was going to be a good day.

Mrs. Peterson reached the door, turned the knob and walked inside. I thought this was all strange since this was definitely not her home. For a minute, I contemplated if she was crazy enough to sneak into some stranger's house.

In the foyer she yelled out, "Janice, you there?"

"Sure, I'm upstairs. I'll be down in a second," a woman's voice cried back.

Several moments later a woman appeared at the top of the stairway. After looking at me and smiling, she slowly started moving down the stairs. I tried not to look too confused by the whole situation.

But after all, here was this unknown woman smiling at me. She appeared to be around the same age as Mrs. Peterson, probably around 45. What first caught my eye was her wavy blonde hair, which gave her a very sultry look. As she walked further down the stairs, I could make out a rather attractive face that obviously has kept well with time.

But what really caught my attention was what she was wearing. She had on really tight jeans with red high heels. On top, she wore a black tank top that exposed a significant portion of her size DD breasts. Her tits were way bigger than even Mrs. Peterson, and this woman was showing way more cleavage.

As she reached the bottom step Mike's mom said, "This is one of my best friends, Mrs. Jacobs. We have been friends since high school, back when we were both trying out for captain of Varsity cheerleading."

"Which of course I was picked for," Mrs. Jacobs replied as she shot a smug smile to my Mrs. Peterson. "So who do we have here? Is this the famous Jared I keep hearing about?"

I opened my mouth, "Yes it is ma'am…well I don't know if I am so famous though."

"Oh yes you are. I have heard a lot about you and that cock of yours."

"Umm. I don't know what to say."

Mrs. Peterson chimed in, "I had to tell her Jared. You were the best lay I have had in a long time."

"Would you mind if I took a look at it?" Mrs. Jacobs asked.

She grabbed my hand and led me through the dining room into the kitchen. I was leaning up against the kitchen table and was trying to catch some peeks of Mrs. Jacobs' beautiful tits. Steadily she moved towards me with a determined look on her face.

"Get on the table," she demanded.

I jumped up on the table, and then she laid me down on my back. With Mrs. Peterson watching from a couple feet away, Mrs. Jacobs pulled my pants zipper down. Next, after undoing the button, she yanked at the bottom of the pants until they were off my body and resting on the floor.

She put her right hand on my knee and gradually moved it up my leg to my boxers. By this point, all attempts at keeping an erection down were long gone. Then all of a sudden, Mrs. Jacobs put both hands on the bulge that was developing in my pants.

Slowly she started massaging the area of my boxers with my cock underneath. While I was still lying down on the table, she pulled down my boxers to reveal my cock sticking straight up in the air.

She then nodded to Mrs. Peterson, who she walked over to the table. I had two beautiful older women looking at me on a kitchen table with my penis doing an impression of the Eiffel Tower. I was trying not to let on that I was a little intimidated at the time.

"See Janice, I told you he had a nice cock."

"Yes, yes he does. But we really should play with it to make sure it works well."

With that, Mrs. Jacobs reached for my piece and tightly wrapped it around her fingers. She proceeded to gently pull it up and down. Mrs. Peterson put her hand on top of Mrs. Jacobs' and helped to jerk me off. I was in heaven.

But little did I know that heaven could get even better. Mrs. Jacobs stepped back and pulled her tank top over her head. Without a bra in sight, her enormous breasts were exposed.

But before I could even concentrate on Mrs. Jacobs tits, out of the corner of my eye I saw Mrs. Peterson unbuttoning her blue sweater. Now completely unbuttoned, I could tell that my assumptions were right in that she definitely was not wearing a bra either.

Both women were now standing in the kitchen totally topless. I was still lying on the table with my cock standing straight up into the air.

"So what do we do with him next?" Mrs. Jacobs asked Mike's mom.

"Hmm, well he has a great cock to suck."

"Oh really? I might have to try that."

Little did I want to tell them that I was supposed to meet Melissa for dinner at 6 pm in the dining hall. Hopefully we would be back in time, but I definitely wasn't rushing to get out of that house.

Mrs. Jacobs took a couple steps towards me. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled. Once again she grabbed my dick with her hand. Bending over the side of the table, she leaned down to put my cock in her mouth.

The most intense feeling of warmth came over me. She was as good as Mrs. Peterson was, if not better. The way that she moved her tongue against my penis was mesmerizing. She licked me all the way up the side of my shaft. Mrs. Peterson walked over and proceeded to massage my balls with her hand.

A couple minutes later, Mrs. Jacobs stood up for a second and smiled at me. She then looked at Mrs. Peterson and told her that it was her turn, who then leaned over to put my cock in her mouth.

Mike's mom sucked me off just like how I remembered from a couple months ago. All those years of practice must have paid off. It's just too bad that she had to waste all those blowjobs on her deadbeat husband.

While she continued to take my cock in her mouth, Mrs. Jacobs moved to the other side of the table. When she walked, her huge tits bounced slightly with each step she took. I couldn't help but to stare.

She bent over to put her hands on my chest. I had spent all summer in the weight room working out, so I think she liked what she felt. Her tits were inches away from my face and I couldn't resist grabbing them.

After massaging her tits for a minute, I sat up slightly and put one of her nipples into my mouth. When I looked up I could see that she closed her eyes. First I circled her nipple with my tongue to tease her. It was definitely making her hot. I then went in for the kill, and started tenderly sucking on her nipple.

All this time, Mrs. Peterson was still going crazy with my cock. A couple times I softly bit down on Mrs. Jacobs nipples, not because I thought she would like it but because my cock felt like it was about to explode.

Suddenly it was time.

"Umm I think I'm about to cum."

"Oh I'd like it if you would cum on our tits, Jared." Mrs. Jacobs said.

They both moved to the same side of the table and got on their knees. I jumped down from the table and stood there in front of them.

"Come on Jared, we want it all over us. Don't be shy."

Both looking eager for me to cum, I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple jerks. After about three back and forth motions with my hand, I could feel a volcano going off.

A large stream of hot cum exploded from my cock. First all over Mrs. Jacobs tits, and then I moved to Mrs. Peterson's. As it poured onto their chests they started to massage their tits with my cum.

Mrs. Jacobs then proceeded to lick the cum off Mrs. Peterson's chest. With her tongue she moved rapidly all around to make sure she got every last drop of cum in her mouth. After several minutes they switched roles. I was just standing there in awe watching all of this happen.

When they were finally done, the two women looked at each other. They stuck out their tongues to show each other just how much cum they had each licked off.

To this day what happened next is something I still fantasize about. Without notice, with the cum still on their tongues, they leaned in towards each other and started to make out. I could see my cum transfer from mouth to mouth as they occasionally let up from shoving their tongues down each other throats.

I had seen girls kiss before in person, but somehow it was different with these two soccer moms going at it. It was probably the most erotic thing I have witnessed in my life.

But before I knew it, they were done. Each took a gulp and swallowed my cum down.

As they stood up, Mrs. Peterson said, "I think that's all the time we have for one day. I should get Jared back to school."

We put our clothes back on and headed for the front door.

"Jared, it was great meeting you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need to do laundry, if you know what I mean," said Mrs. Jacobs.

"Haha I think I do Mrs. Jacobs."

It was time to go. Mike's mom and I walked over to her car and drove away.

"Maybe you should come home with Mike sometime for Thanksgiving or Christmas break," exclaimed Mrs. Peterson as we drove off.

sb69
sb69
135 Followers