College Ponygirls Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Sarah and Emily begin the transformation into ponygirls.
1.7k words
4.21
102.3k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Stable

Sarah and Emily squirmed on their padded dais platforms. They had been hooded, gagged with ball bit gags, and had been dressed in outfits that could best be described by their inexperienced minds as horse costumes. Both girls now shuttered and squirmed and moaned helplessly as they felt their platforms begin to move. It was obvious to both girls now that they were helpless, and completely at the mercy of Ms. Westgate and the staff of the college. As their platforms squeaked down the hallway, the girls couldn't keep track of all the twists and turns.

Finally, the carts stopped, and they were left on their daises again, only able to moan around the gags in their mouths. Sarah suddenly found her hood removed, and found herself looking up at Ms. Westgate. Sarah turned her head, and saw Emily, also bound and helpless on her own dais. Both girls tried to moan at Ms. Westgate, who only smiled and waited for a moment before addressing her charges.

"Welcome Sarah and Emily, to your new lives. As you no doubt have figured out, Lilac Peak University is actually Lilac Peak Stables, in particular, we cater to a growing fetish known as Ponygirls. And you, Sarah and Emily, are our newest converts. Now, I know you probally have a lot of questions, but let me make one thing perfectly clear. There is no going back to being humans any more. Once you entered our campus, you became ours. So forget about going back to regular life, girls."

Sarah and Emily both began squirming and tugging on their restraints, much to the delight of Ms. Westgate. She always loved to see the new ponygirls fighting to their hearts content, only to finally come to the conclusion that they were trapped and helpless now. Most put up a brief struggle, and then would occasionally rebel when something new was introduced. Some however simply accepted it, and would only resist when they finally got up the nerve to try something. The ponies Ms. Westgate treasured, however, were the overly eager ones. These she would take time to break, and ensure they were totally broken. Only then, if they still seemed eager, would she offer them something special. Seeing Sarah and Emily struggling on their frames, told Ms. Westgate she was going to have some very fine ponygirls, when she was done with them.

"Now ponies, in a moment I am going to take you off the frames, one at a time, and sit you in the chair over there. You will sit there, until the timer runs out, thinking and observing your new state in life. The chair has a built in toilet, so you don't have to worry about holding anything in. Now, I want you to look at each other, and see your sister. If one of you fails, you both fail. What one does, both pay for. So be sure before you act, that you want the other to suffer the consequences if you mess up."

Ms. Westgate went to Emily's dais first, and unclipped her from the pole. Emily was nervously shaking as she was led to the chair, and forced to sit down upon it. Sarah couldn't see what happened, but she could hear some clicks as locks seemed to engage. Sarah could only kneel helplessly as Emily was chaired.

Ms. Westgate returned for Sarah a few moments later, ready for a fight. Sarah looked up at Ms. Westgate, but then thought better of it, and bowed her head. Ms. Westgate unlocked the clips holding Sarah on the dais, and led her to the other chair. Sarah looked at it, and sat down, nervously. She felt her arms and legs being molded into some recesses, and felt her head being supported by a rest. Sarah watched as Ms. Westgate clipped her ankles, wrists, and back to the chair, and positioned a wand near her pussy. Then she felt her bit being adjusted, and a set of reins connected. Sarah's headrest, as with Emily's, was set at an angle so the victim had to keep her head up, or she would tug on the reins.

Ms. Westgate left the chair area, and smiled at the 2 seated ponygirl initiates. She pressed a button, and smiled as she spoke to her new slaves.

"Ponies, I have now armed each of your chairs. If your head tugs on the reins, the wand over your pussies will zap you until you return your head to the rest. Food and water will be fed to you thru your gags, and of course, you know your seats can be used as toilets. I will see you when you get released. So long for now, my new soon to be ponygirls."

Sarah watched as a panel rose before her, cutting off her view of the room she and Emily now shared. In the panel, she could see herself in her new outfit, helplessly sitting on the chair. On the top right corner of the chair, a clock lit up, displaying a time: 96:00:00. Sarah did the math, and quickly realized it was counting down for 4 days. She began to squirm in her chair, trying to break free, to no avail. Emily likewise had seen her reflected self, and the clock, and realized the time she would be in the chair as well. She also squirmed and strained, and tried to call out to be released, but she too had no success.

As the girls settled into their chairs, Ms. Westgate was addressing the rest of the freshman girls who had been taken to their new lives in other parts of the stable building. All of them soon had found themselves sitting in their chairs, contemplating their new existence.

Chapter 4: Release and Sleep

Sarah and Emily had been in the cursed chairs for 4 days, and both girls were at their limits. They had suffered the shocks on their pussies to keep them awake, and the humiliation of being forced to suck their meals thru a feeding funnel. The first time they had been fed, the groom had simply turned a crank, forcing the mixture into their mouths, for them to swallow. She hadn't introduced herself, but she had introduced the 2 types of food the new ponygirls could expect. One type was called Slop, a foul tasting brown mixture of their regular food, called Mash. Both girls had been forced to taste the Slop, before the Mash was given to them, so they would know what it was like to be rewarded for their misbehavior.

As the timer ran down, Sarah was the first to be released. She weakly looked up, and saw the face of Ms. Westgate before her. Sarah looked at her lips, and noticed them moving. Her mind, however, was not really comprehending the words.

"It is time for you to be released, if you agree to behave. If you are willing to behave, we will take you out, and put you to bed on a proper mattress. Then you will sleep for a few hours, before your training begins."

Sarah could only nod, and look broken, after the sleep depravation she had endured in the chair. Ms. Westgate knew the look, and knew her charge was in no position to fight, so she took her time, and unstrapped the ponygirl from the chair. She led her to a sleeping chamber, where she took her time in removing the hooves, the arm binder, and the tail from Sarah's outfit. She then helped Sarah to lie down on her belly, before slipping her arms and legs into a set of binders, and folding them together, effectively hog-tying the helpless slave girl. A black hood was slipped over Sarah's head, and she was allowed to fall asleep.

Emily had a little fight left in her, but the threat of another 4 days in the chair calmed Emily down quickly. Ms. Westgate decided to let Emily off with a warning, and began her transition to sleeping position as well. Emily didn't fight any more when she saw Sarah already in her bindings, drifting off to sleep. Emily was grateful to get her hooves off, and her tail detached. She didn't like it, but she had to accept it, for both their sakes. She felt Ms. Westgate bend her onto her belly, and her body rested in the soft mattress.

Before she left, however, Ms. Westgate slipped a vibrator between both girl's legs, and turned it on. She watched as both girls, despite their exhaustion, began to squirm in their restraints. She smiled as she watched their wiggling, and gave a big grin as she watched the mattress under their bodies darken, as the girls squealed behind their gags as they came hard. It was true, Ms. Westgate thought as she watched the helpless ponygirls squirm, every girl is a slut when she is bound up and helpless.

Sarah bucked and squirmed as the vibrator teased her mercilessly to an orgasm, and another soon after. All she could think of, was the image of her in the mirror in her tack, a new ponygirl. Somewhere in her time on the chair, a new persona had developed, that of her ponygirl self.

Emily had a similar experience, as she bucked and moaned her orgasms out. She had seen herself in the chair as well, and had seen her pony persona emerge, but she wanted to fight it, instead of embracing it. Now both were fighting it out in her head, and Emily had to fight harder and harder to keep her pony self from taking over. And she was loosing the battle every time she came in bondage or in her tack.

Both girls drifted off to sleep, to images of themselves in their tack, running around a field, happy as birds and as carefree as they had been when they were children growing up. Ms. Westgate checked on the sleeping girls, and saw them both cumming buckets as their dreams took over their bodies. She was going to have to thank the owners, for getting the telepathic links established, and figuring out how to make the persona takeover effortless.