College Ponygirls Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Emily and Sarah begin their training.
1.6k words
4.16
90.5k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: First Day Training

Sarah and Emily had slept for a full day in their bindings, and were awoken at night by Ms. Westgate and her trainers. The girls had spent the previous 4 days in sleep deprivation chairs, and had been forced to the point of exhaustion. Their minds had been invaded by a new mind control program, and both girls had become reprogrammed to become ponygirls. Now as Ms. Westgate watched, Sarah and Emily would begin their physical training that all ponygirls prided themselves on.

Sarah was first to be released from the restrictive sleeping position. Her legs and arms were removed from their binders, and her sleeping hood pulled off her head. Sarah allowed the trainers to bend her legs back and slip on her hoof boots without protest. She could feel them lacing the boots on tightly, making them part of her feet. She next assumed an all 4's position, and, after relieving herself, felt them begin buckling on her harness. She felt the lubed dildo and anal plug being slipped into her holes, filling her and making her wiggle her hips in excitement. The chastity belt was locked on over the plugs, sealing them within her. Then she felt the leather harness being draped over her back, the straps pulled tightly around her chest and waist, and being secured behind her back. The harness forced her breasts into some pre-cut holes, causing them to balloon up, and also appear to bounce, while still giving her the support she needed. Her bridle was slipped onto her head next, and buckled tightly around her head, before she was lifted onto her feet, and had her arms forced into the arm binder, rendering her helpless. The final additions of her tail to the rear of the chastity belt, and a ball bit gag into her mouth, completed Sarah's tacking.

Emily was next, and she went thru the same procedure. Ms. Westgate decided to train the girls to be a matched pair, so their tack was the same, and she intended their routine to be the same. She didn't tell the girls this, because humans don't talk to pony slaves. Emily soon joined Sarah, standing side by side, it was almost impossible to tell the two apart. The only way to do so was to look at their eyes, and the numbers on their collars.

Sarah and Emily had their reins attached to their bridles, and like obedient ponies, they followed their trainers out of their stall, and into the main training compound. The girls tried their best to look around, but their view was hampered by blinders, which forced them to only look forward, and by the constant crop smacks to their rears if they didn't lift their feet to the proper height.

The ponygirls were led into a branding room, and one by one, were bent over a padded rail, and felt the heat of the branding iron on their asses, marking them with the official logo of the stable: a ponygirl on one leg prancing, within a horseshoe with the letters LPS beneath the ponygirl. Sarah and Emily squealed as their brands were applied, each one wiggling their asses afterwards, much to the amusement of the trainers. Once the brands had been allowed to heal for an hour, the girls were led off to the training room, to begin their physical programming.

Sarah and Emily, like all the other freshman ponygirls, had a lot to learn. Their training began with learning how to move like proper ponygirls. This would involve for them a month of treadmill training, just to get their gaits down to where they were programmed and natural. Sarah and Emily were led into the treadmill room, and hitched to adjoining units. The trainers took their time adjusting the position of the automated crops, making sure if they were needed, they would smack the offending ponygirl's ass in just the right spot.

Once the preparations were done, a screen turned on in front of both girls, displaying a road. The scenery was found to stimulate the motivation of the ponygirls to do their best, and it allowed them to experience the thrill of moving thru a country setting, without the risk of them bolting. As the treadmill started, both Sarah and Emily felt the reins jiggle, and a crop smacked their rumps lightly.

Sarah and Emily began prancing, but the booth wouldn't let them be sloppy. A set of laser targets would track the ponygirl's knees, and make sure she was lifting her knees to the proper height. If she didn't, her ass would be smacked with the crop. A set of lights on the side of the display showed feedback to the ponygirl, to show her where her knees should be, if she got lost. For each ponygirl, the training program never varied. She would spend 15 minutes walking, trotting, and cantering, and 5 minutes resting. When she was allowed to rest, a padded seat would rise up, and allow her to put her rump on it, till it was time to continue. Food was delivered thru the ball bit gag, via a connecting hose, where mash would be pumped down every 8 hours. Since ponygirls also had a strict diet, their wastes were handled every 12 hours, when a trainer would take them out of the booth, and allow them to take care of their bodily functions, before being bedded down for the night. Sarah and Emily fell into the typical training pattern, and both ponygirls soon were prancing like proper ponies whenever they were taken anywhere. It was a long 3 months for them, but their training in movement was completed, just like the other girls that had been taken by the ranch.

Chapter 6: Carts and Racing

About 4 months after their abduction into their ponygirl slavery, Sarah and Emily were prancing like proper ponygirls. Their training had continued in the trotting booths, much to the delight of the trainers. The trainers all had ponies for whom they felt an attachment to, and sometimes that attachment would compel them to make an offer for a ponygirl or 2 of their own, which of course would ensure their loyalty, and desire to work. Sarah and Emily had Margret as their main trainer, and she loved to see her ponies as they trotted. The sight of their matched wiggling rumps and swishing tails had her often times rubbing her pussy at night, picturing the sight as she rode in a cart behind them, occasionally flicking a whip at their rumps. Deep down, she even sometimes imagined it was her who was in her own harness, having her rump smacked.

Margret had a plan for her charges today. She was going to start them in cart work, and she knew she was going to enjoy it. She woke up the sleeping ponygirls, and dressed them in their tack as usual. Then she took their reins, and marched them to a stable building they had not been to before. Both girls were nervous, and twitched their rumps in anticipation, but Margret simply had to stroke their backs to calm them down. She led her ponygirls into the cart storage building, and fastened Emily to a post, as she backed Sarah up between the shafts of a training cart.

Margret lifted the shafts up to Sarah's waist belt, and clipped the cart to the belt. Sarah pawed the ground with her hooves, nervously, as Emily was also fastened to the cart. Margret then connected the driving reins to the ponygirl's bits, picked up a driving whip, and seated herself in the seat of the cart, and smiled at the sight before her. Her two ponygirls' rumps were twitching in anticipation, and their tails were swaying. Margret felt her pussy moisten seeing the sight before her, and smiled as she flicked the whip, lightly smacking both girl's rumps, as she guided them out of the shed and onto the large practice track.

Sarah and Emily followed the guiding reins and soon were pulling the cart with ease. Margret would smack their rumps occasionally, to get them in time with each other, and to listen to their muffled whinnies of pain as the whip would scare them, but not injure them. Margret loved to watch the ponies as they pulled the cart, and she especially loved these ponygirls before her. She marveled as their legs pumped, their hoof boots clip clopped on the dirt track, and the way their tails billowed out behind them. She guided them around the 3 mile track a few laps, becoming lost in her daydreams, imagining herself in harness, her own ass being smacked by a whip lightly. She finally saw them becoming tired, and she guided them back into the cart room, where she unhitched them and let them get some water, before taking them back to their stalls to sleep.

Margret simply had her ponygirls kneel down with their backs to the pole on their padded dais, clipped them down, and put the sleeping hood over their heads, and allowed them to drift off to sleep. She gave them one more treat before she was going to leave. She unlocked their chastity belts, and slipped in a vibrator to each of their pussies, before locking the chastity belts back on. She smiled as her ponygirls squirmed and wiggled as they came from the stimulation, making a puddle a piece beneath them. She smiled as she closed the door to their stall, but her smile dropped as she ran into the head trainer, 2 of her assistants, and Ms. Westgate.

"Margret, we need to talk."