College President is Caught Ch. 01

Story Info
Victorian secretary embarrasses her employer.
3.9k words
4.45
15.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

Adam Stephens was President of Stephens Christian Normal School. He had been a professor for five years, but became President only six months ago, following the death of his father. There were a total of 30 students enrolled to become teachers. More than two-thirds of the students were single women, and the balance were young unmarried men. The ages of the students ranged between 16 and 28 years. Before the war, they hadn't accepted the older students, but with the great conflagration between North and South, they had changed their enrollment requirements. Now there were accepting students past the age of 25, under some circumstances.

Stephens Christian Normal School was owned by the Stephens family, but there was affiliation with the most conservative synod of the Lutheran church. Affiliation with a church body lent the school credibility, and the denomination benefitted through the appearance of being keen on education and social welfare.

The Board of Directors was extremely conservative. Even though it was a private college, they were entrusted to have oversight over the curriculum. The church affiliation was important to the Stephens family, so they had always been cautious to keep in the good graces of the Board.

Robert Stephens had been an ultra-conservative man, and his son, Adam, followed after his father's attitudes and mannerisms. The curriculum included reading and composition, music, geography, history, mathematics, school administration, and the other subjects that would qualify graduates to become schoolteachers. It also included a course titled Physical and Moral Hygiene, which Adam's father had always taught, personally, and which Adam now taught.

The center of 'the campus' was a very large red brick antebellum mansion, with stone lintels and sills, and grand, white Roman ionic columns. It contained multiple bedrooms, which served as dormitories for the students that boarded - which was the majority. There were classrooms and offices, and a ballroom on the first floor. The mansion was in the center of a cluster of buildings - mostly built at the same time, to house the domestic staff of the original owners. Robert Stephens' father had built the compound before the war. Fortunes had changed, and he adapted, turning the former family compound into a college campus.

Maude Phillips had been secretary to the President for four years now. She knew all there was to know about the workings of Stephens Christian Normal School, and handled all the administrative duties. She had helped Adam make the transition into his father's position, explaining the various administrative responsibilities to him. Adam's father, and now Adam, generally treated Maude as if she were in a social class far, far beneath them. Both men were arrogant and unbending. Perhaps because of his age, and newness to the position of the presidency, she thought, Adam behaved more like an ass than his father had. She resented how Adam treated her - especially considering that they were almost exactly the same age - which was no older than the oldest students enrolled at the school. He treated her as if she were inferior, unimportant, and even mentally slow - despite the fact that she had attended college, and had been well-bred. Maude resented Adam, but, there was also an attraction to him. He was nice-looking; and his status and income appealed to her, too.There had been occasions on which she had dressed particularly nicely or worn her hair differently, hoping for a compliment from him; but he seemed not to notice.

On the few occasions when Adam had commented on her appearance it had been cutting and critical. The same was true of her secretarial work - only criticism or rudeness - never a compliment.

One of Maude's responsibilities was to take roll at the beginning of each class. Through the years she had heard the beginning of almost every lecture at Stephens Christian Normal School. Since Adam had taken over for his father, he was now teaching the Physical and Moral Hygiene class, which he structured a little differently than his father had.

One day, as she was taking roll, Adam began to lecture on sexual depravity and the dangers of 'self abuse'. He had read a report in a professional journal that 'scientifically' linked masturbation to mental illness, criminal tendencies, headaches, fatigue, and various nervous disorders. Instead of returning to the office after roll was completed, Maude stayed and listened. The topic fascinated her, but Adam's attitude and his 'scientific' claims infuriated her. He was such a dogmatic ass! Her fascination outweighed the indignation, and she stayed for the entire lecture. Maude loved to learn anything she could about sex. Her own ideas about sex had not yet completely matured. Who was correct? Those who believed in 'free love'? These ivory-tower scholars? Couples in love? The churches? She disagreed with the so-called 'scientific' notions about various types of sexual pleasure and masturbation, but she also got a sort of thrill from even negative mentions of sexuality.

Maude was a free-thinker. Even though, in her outward dress and demeanor, she was very conservative, she secretly had erotic thoughts that 'polite society' labeled as 'naughty', or 'dirty', or 'immoral'. She had read a few booklets on 'free love', which contained the theme that sex ought to be for pleasure - for all parties involved. She had found an anonymous book that contained erotic stories, while browsing a bookstore, and had read and re-read it avidly. It contained drawings of sexual acts, which she had memorized. When she had the book in hand, it often made her pulse race, and made her nether region moist with arousal.

Maude had very strong desires to try sexual things. But there was no one to try them with. She dared not voice her desires to anyone, for fear of being labeled by society, and of losing her employment with the school.

Maude sniggered and covered her mouth when one of the more precocious students boldly asked Adam to more clearly define 'self abuse'. More than half of the students sniggered or laughed nervously, too.

"Self abuse is...the depravity of...manipulating one's own genitals for....pleasure," Adam answered solemnly, his face reddened from embarrassment. "It is the disgusting practice of...the sexual stimulation of oneself."

Many in the class blushed, and most were stifling nervous laughter.

"I hope I need not say more," Adam said, swallowing hard.

The same student asked, "And just how would one do that, Professor Stephens?" The room went silent, awaiting Adam's answer.

"Time is up for today's lecture, Mr. Simmons," Adam said curtly to the young man, closing his note-book with a snap. As Adam left the classroom, the students whispered and sniggered. Maude quickly returned to the office and her administrative tasks. Adam was such a pompous, prudish ass, she thought. Still, he was attractive to her. And, she did enjoy the lecture. It was stimulating to hear Adam say the phrase 'the sexual stimulation of oneself'.

After dinner in the communal dining room, the students went to their dormitories. Maude retired to her small apartment, fatigued from the duties of the day. A small paper-wrapped package was leaning against her door. The return address was her cousin Fanny's, and the contents felt like a book.

Maude undressed and put on her nightgown before opening the package. The title of the small book was Plaisir Sans Procréation - Pleasure Without Procreation. Leave it to her cousin to send such a book! Thankfully, Maude thought, French was not taught at the Normal School, so even if someone saw the title, she doubted anyone could actually understand it. She opened the letter and read:

Dear Maudie,

When I discovered this book, I bought two - one for myself and the other for you. As you will quickly discover, the subject is one which we have previously discussed, albeit only very briefly. I hope you enjoy the liberating ideas.

Thankfully the French are willing to think in liberal terms, and have not been much influenced by the many American and British so-called 'experts'!

I don't need to remind you to be cautious about the subject - it wouldn't do for you to find yourself in an asylum for the sexually perverse! This little tome contains more than ideas and theories that are contrary to the popular notions about sex, but it also contains several explicit pictures that portray certain acts!

Enjoy the reading [and the pictures]. And guard it from prying eyes. I'll look forward to having private conversations with you about these ideas when we see one another again.

Fondly,

Cousin Fanny

Maude's mother called Fanny a 'hussy'. She definitely was a free-thinking libertine. Fanny preferred to label herself a 'sensualist'. She had not married, though she was often in the company of men, and attended festive parties, which she seemed to have enjoyed. She was popular, pretty, and provocative.

Maude read the Introduction slowly - partially because she was somewhat rusty in French, and partially because of the notions expressed. "Sexual urges and pleasures are entirely natural and normal. What many popular doctors, so-called scientists, and priests call 'evil', 'self-polluting', and 'unnatural' is quite the opposite. Humans have great capacity for pleasure. Does it make sense, scientifically, that we should have so many nerve endings for pleasure, if they are not to be employed? Is it logical that most young people innately discover the pleasures of touching their genitals, it is is truly 'unnatural'? Even for the church-men, we ask, is it sensible that God created humans with such strong physical and mental desires for sex, then label it all 'sinful'? Surely those notions are insane! Such philosophies lead to guilt, shame, and twisted lives. It is those thinkers and professors who should be in asylums - and not the ones who do that which is natural!"

"It is our belief that we can and should be able to enjoy sexual Pleasure Without Procreation. Sexual pleasure can be given to another or to oneself, and received the same way without the possibility of pregnancy. Of course, when one desires to procreate and have children, then to do so is appropriate. However, one may have sexual gratification much, much more often than on the few occasions in which one may want to bring a child into the world. What follows are discourses on masturbation - of self and of others - with hands or fingers. There are also descriptions of fellation and cunnilingus - when one person using his or her mouth on the genitals of another. There are many satisfying ways in which to give and receive erotic pleasures without engaging in intercourse.

Although these notions may be new to some readers, and even shocking, you are encouraged to give them your thoughtful attention, and experimentation. It is the author's hope that the following discourses will help erase guilt, shame, repressed thinking, and frustrations."

Maude began to thumb through the book. The pictures, of course, caught her full attention. They were positioned on pages between the text that described them.

There were explicit tinted drawings of mutual masturbation between a man and woman, of cunnilingus, of fellatio, of manual masturbation, of multiple young people engaged in various forms of illicit sex.

Maude slept restlessly that night. Her sleep was punctuated by vivid, highly erotic dreams. She imagined that she was a participant in some of the scenes she had viewed in the book. She awoke a few times, covered with a thin sheen of perspiration, and the bed-sheets tangled around her waist and legs. Not only was her skin moist, but she felt moisture and warmth within her vagina. When she awoke, she wondered what it would be like to do to someone, and have done to her, the actions that were described in the words and pictures of the book her cousin had given her.

The last time she awoke, she went to the window of her bedroom, to let in a little fresh air. As she raised the shade and sash, she noticed that the light was on in Adam Stephens' office - in the building that had originally housed the plantation overseer's family. He preferred the separate quietude and privacy afforded there, versus having his private office in the mansion. It was only 5 in the morning; what was he doing in his office at this early hour? He did not normally go to his office before 7. She knew he had seemed especially stressed yesterday, though she did not know why.

From the angle of her window, she could not see anything but the light through his office window, because the shade was pulled mostly down. Perhaps it wasn't even Adam in his office? She resolved to have a look for herself. She put on her full-length navy-blue cape over her nightgown, and pulled the hood up over her head as she headed across the dark lawn. She did not need to carry a light, being familiar with the campus for many years.

There was no moon, and the sky was clouded, so that no stars were visible. The dew on the grass meant she was nearly silent as she walked. In the unlikely event that anyone else on campus was awake and looking outdoors at this hour, the dark cape made her practically invisible.

As she approached the window, it became obvious that there was a gap between the bottom of the shade and the limestone window-sill, that would allow her to peer in. Her heart pounded with the realization that she intended to spy. She positioned herself so that her body was to the side of the window, close to the outer wall of the brick building, with her head leaning so she could look inside.

Maude was shocked by what she saw! There was Adam Stephens, leaned back in his wooden swivel chair, moving his right hand up and down his erect penis! Maude could not believe her eyes! She had never before seen a man do this in real life! Oh, my goodness! His hand was wrapped around his very rigid penis, stroking slowly up and down its length. Because of his position, she had a very good view of his hand pumping up and down the shaft.

Her initial shock turned quickly to arousal. She quickly noticed warmth and wetness forming within herself. She drank in all the sights. His rigid penis. His hand manipulating it. His head leaning back with his eyes closed, and an expression on his face that indicated pleasure. Oh, she would love to be able to see closer! Maude's heart pounded so hard that she could hear and feel it in her temples.This was a real-life display of what she had seen in some of the pictures!

Then he began to pump his hand up and down faster. The expression on his face changed; it was confusing to Maude because it almost looked as if he were in pain. Then suddenly, he took the handkerchief out of his jacket pocket, and held it near the tip of his penis. She saw his legs tense, his face contort, and then jets of thick, whitish liquid spurted out of his penis! She knew that that happened with men, but had never witnessed it firsthand. Adam caught the fluid in his handkerchief. He pumped more slowly now, then finally, pumped and squeezed the last of the liquid into his handkerchief.

He sat the handkerchief on the desk. As his penis began to shrink, he put it back inside his trousers, and re-fastened them. Maude was utterly fascinated by what she had just witnessed.

But fascination quickly changed into indignation. The man who so recently and so sternly lectured against masturbation was 'abusing himself'! What a hypocrite! He was so pious and confident, yet there he was doing exactly what he preached against to the students! The hypocrite! Charlatan! Maude was angered by his hypocrisy!

Then she wondered, how could she take advantage of this situation, and have revenge on the pompous ass who treated her so rudely? What could she do? It occurred to her that Adam's pocket handkerchiefs were all monogrammed. If she could think quickly, might she be able to obtain the handkerchief he had just ejaculated into?

Adam was fully composed now, his trousers completely closed, and he sat up normally in his chair again. Maude decided to rap on the window-pane.

Adam looked at the window with a start. She rapped lightly again. As he strode toward the window, she could see his face flush.

Before he could say anything, Maude began, "Professor Stephens, is everything alright? My sleep was restless this morning, and I noticed the light on in your office. I came by to be sure that everything was all right?"

Adam looked perplexed, then scowled and said, "Yes, everything is perfectly fine, Miss Phillips." With that, he abruptly lowered the shade, turned his back on her, and returned to his chair.

Maude quickly entered an exterior door, stepped quickly down the hallway to his office door, and rapped on it. When Adam opened it, he looked quite displeased. "What now, you intrusive little twit?" he asked, with scorn in his voice.

Moving quickly past him, Maude answered, "Since I am awake...and because I have a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning...which will necessitate me arriving at work a little late...I will take the paperwork that I need to review back to my apartment with me...."

Adam scowled. He was simultaneously agitated because he knew what he had just done, and that Maude had rapped on the window and then the door just minutes after he had finished masturbating...and partly because Maude was 'nothing' more than a hired secretary.

Maude puttered around as if looking for a file. When Adam turned his head away, she grabbed the handkerchief, and secreted it beneath her cape. "I have everything I need, Mr. Stephens", she said, giving a faint curtsy. "I'll leave you alone now. I'll be in as close to 9 as possible."

Adam muttered something about her presumptiveness in having a medical appointment during her scheduled hours of work. If he had not felt so flustered at the nearness of having gotten caught, he would have spouted more derogatory phrases aloud.

Maude thought of a scheme as she scurried back to her room. She would see a doctor this morning. And she would have a most important mission in her mind.

As Maude bathed and dressed, she replayed the scene over and over in her mind. She keenly remembered watching Adam masturbate. His swollen member, long, and stiff. His hand sliding up and down along his erection. Oh, my, that had aroused her abundantly. As she closed her eyes to make the memory more vivid, she felt the warm stirring within her own genitals. Adam was a pompous prig, to be sure; but he was a fairly handsome man. Maude imagined watching him masturbate from much nearer than she had been. She remembered the excitement she felt as she watched the semen jet out of him. She yearned to watch that sort of scene again...and again.

First, she would visit the doctor. James Jameson was a very studious doctor of biology, who taught at nearby Lambeth college. He had published a few articles in journals, and was highly regarded for his academic abilities. He was a friend of a friend whom she had met a few times at poetry readings and other literary gatherings. James was witty and clever, very studious, and had a wry sense of humor. He did not seem interested in girls, though there were several who were interested in him. Maude felt certain he would do her the favor she asked.

"Maudie, what a pleasant surprise," James said, opening the door to his office-laboratory. "Come in, come in. What in the world are you doing here? And so early in the morning?"

"I have a favor to ask of you, James. I brought a sample of something that I would like you to identify for me," Maude said.

"Of course, I'll do what I can," James answered, putting on his spectacles.

Maude had secreted the handkerchief in the bodice of her dress. She removed it, unfolded it, and showed it to James. "If I remember one of your lectures correctly, you will be able to identify this by looking at it under one of your microscopes."

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers
12