College President is Caught Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the partly-soggy handkerchief from her, looked a the goo, then looked back a Maude. "Maude, this looks like...semen."

She simply nodded.

"What in the world?" he began to ask. "How did you come into possession of this? This is...fresh."

"I'd like you to examine it, James. Then, I will tell you how it was obtained," Maude said, smiling.

Using a dropper, James obtained a small sample and smeared it onto a glass slide. Slipping it onto the microscope platform, he focused the lenses. As expected, he saw sperm - about half of them were still actively moving.

"This is sperm, Maude. And it has been discharged only hours ago, or less. So, you owe me that explanation now," James said.

The two sat down as Maude related the morning's story.

"Ooooh, how erotic!" James said more than once.

"And who is the owner of the handkerchief and...specimen? Who is A.R.S?" he asked.

When Maude told him, he looked astonished, then exploded with laughter. "You're serious? Adam Robert Stephens?" he asked.

"Totally," Sarah replied. "I want you to make a written statement about what I brought you. No name, of course, just the initials."

"Oh, that's easily done. I do that sort of thing for the police from time to time. In fact, I have a partially-printed form that I can fill out."

"Make a carbon copy, please," Maude suggested.

"Oh, and I will log it into my lab journal for today," James said. "Adam Stephens is such a pompous, narrow-minded prig! Now, tell me, Maudie, just what do you plan to do?" He began filling out the report of his evaluation, including a description of the monogrammed handkerchief, but with no indication that he had any idea of its origin.

"I have been thinking it over, James."

"Surely you must be thinking of blackmail, Maudie," James said, placing a sheet of carbon paper between the two pre-printed forms, and beginning to write.

"Oh, yes, I will use this to get revenge on him. He is so self-righteous, and he treats me as if I am scum. Even on occasions in which I have dressed in a way that I hoped he might notice me and pay me a compliment, he has ignored me. He has degraded me in his actions and conversations, and his language has often been insulting. Yes, James, the handkerchief, plus your statement of evaluation, plus my personal witness of having seen him with my own eyes will most definitely be used to humiliate him. Mostly, though, I plan to use it to force him to change his behavior...and...to serve my whims."

"Oh, Maudie, how devilish of you! But, no financial blackmail?"

"No, that is not what I want. I want to have power over the man. I want to make him do whatever I want. I want him to be terrified of the consequences if he does not obey my demands," Maude said, imagining what sorts of things that would be.

James handed her the original and the carbon-copy, then penned notes into his journal. "Oh, you do have to promise me you'll give me an update," James said.

"Agreed," Maude said. "Do I owe you something for your professional services, James?"

"Oh, you must be kidding. I ought to pay you for letting me in on this hilarious scandal!"

12