College Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
Invasion of Kelly.
1.6k words
4.33
72.5k
11

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

I awoke the next morning in my own bed with a satisfying feeling, but a sore dick. I remembered my night of passion with Leah and wondered if she remembered the same. I also wondered about her quote earlier in the night about Kelly smoking outside to attract my attention. Was Kelly after me? And did I blow it with her by fucking around with Leah? Would she tell on me? Fuck it, who cared, Leah was worth it. Maybe she'd be ready to go again.

I made my way to the front room and some breakfast around 11 a.m. the next morning. As I threw some eggs and bacon together in the kitchen, I observed Kelly outside, smoking a cigarette or doobie or both, and looking somewhat pissed off. I thought of going out there to see what was up, but my throbbing headache and near-complete breakfast delayed my visit.

About fifteen minutes later, a knock to my door aroused me from near again slumber in my recliner. I arose and opened the door to find Kelly standing there, but with nothing to say. I finally asked her how she was doing and what was up when she brashly asked me, "I don't know, depends on what you were doing last night." I, of course, played dumb and said "I don't now what you're talking about, I just relaxed last night here at the complex." The following exchange then occurred:

"Oh really, was that here at your place or mine."

Although I was caught, I continued to play dumb, saying "Well, I don't know what you mean."

"Let me spell it out for you. I came home last night around midnight. Well, let me say I came to the door and looked through the window. What I saw was you with your mouth against Leah's pussy. Only briefly, however, because you soon flipped her around and stuck your dick in her ass. I didn't come in to see you unload a load in her ass, I was too embarrassed, so I left. Does that sound familiar."

Not only was I speechless, but I was hard as a rock. I looked down at Kelly to see her nipples straining through her chest as she fumed at me. I weakly issued a denial that was abruptly called by Kelly. I then asked how Leah was, as I knew that was her first night of male to female exchange, and thought it the polite thing to ask.

"Hell if I know" was her response. "By the time I got back here, she was gone. You know that was the first time for her. She's fresh. She's special. You ruined her. Plus, I was saving you for me."

"Like that's my fault. You extended me an open invitation. I came. You weren't there. It happens. It's not like I forced myself on her. She was ready."

She fumed at me, but she hadn't budged. Hadn't turned to leave me there with my waning dignity and increasing hard-on. She had to see it flexing through my boxers as I stood there in the sunlight. She herself was near heaving with her swelled breasts straining up and down against her thin t-shirt. She obviously did not have on a bra. Her nipples protruded and stretched across the thin fabric as she sucked in her breath standing there. Her hips bounced up and down in a tight pair of gym shorts that did not discern the presence or non-presence of a pair of panties. She had no response to my diatribe of activities with her virginal roommate. I could not contain myself any longer and reached my hand up to her heaving left breast.

She tried to pull away, but not that hard. I reached forward with my other hand to her right hip and pulled her into me, forcing my tounge between her soft lips and invading her mouth. She tried to resist at first, but eventually opened her mouth to accept my tounge while her hands reached around to cup my ass and stroke my back. I quickly ushered inside and shut the door. Her 5'10" frame nearly matched my 6'01" physique and she lunged forward, pressing me against my breakfast nook and her twitching body. I continued to feed my tounge into her mouth while I reached down to grasp each of butt-cheeks, pressing her moist mound against my rising erection. She moaned as I rubbed her against me. I reached to the bottoms of her thin T-Shirt and lifted it above her head, exposing her magnificent breasts. She leaned her head back as I buried by mouth between her heaving tits. I picked her up to maneuver her into my small bedroom and laid her gently on my queen size bed.

She had on some funky new tennis-shoes, which I quickly discarded. I reached up to pull her gym shorts down from her legs. A pair of thin, skimpy bikini brief panties were the only thing standing between me and her steaming pussy. I reached up to pull them down and received little resistance. Sensing that I had Kelly at her weak point, I swiftly move down to inhale her sweet nectar with my nose and tounge. She thrashed as I sucked in her sweetness and nibbled on her engorged clit. She was close and my ministrations pushed over the edge to a glorious orgasm that rocked her world and soiled my crappy bedsheets.

I allowed her to recover as I stripped my clothes to reveal my rising erection. I moved myself up to suck on Kelly's neck as my erection approached her swollen pussy, fresh from orgasm. I moved to her mouth and invaded her with my toungue as my engorged cock found its resting place deep in Kelly's waiting pussy. I began a series of swift in and out thrusts that brought Kelly into unison with me at our hips.

I pulled away from her mouth to whisper in her ear that it was she I was looking for last night as I emptied my balls into her cervix with a mighty force. She came again with me and did not stop thrusting until I pulled away from her and pulled my penis from her sex. I retreated to my restroom to wash my cock and collect my thoughts. When I returned to my bedroom, Kelly and her clothes were long gone. I looked across the breezeway but saw nothing but a closed door and shut window. Just like that, she was gone.

_______________

I went back to sleep and rested well into the afternoon. When I finally came to, I showered and looked out to see that the sun was coming down on another long Saturday. I went to the front window and saw Kelly outside, puffing from what looked like a cigarette on this occasion. She was dressed casually and did not appear ready to go out for a night on the town. She also looked pissed off.

I quickly dressed and grabbed a full case of Coronas (having replaced the missing 6 pack from the night before with some from the fridge) and headed over. While she did not seem surprised, she was less than enthusiastic. I showed her the Coronas and limes and asked if her offer was still good. She dropped her cigarette and opened the door, letting me in.

She took the case of Coronas and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was full. She took a couple and placed the rest in the fridge. She cut up a lime, grabbed two wedges, and escorted me to the sofa. We enjoyed a couple Coronas and few hits apiece from one of her "special bongs." As we relaxed, I watched her chest heave up and down and her legs twitch as if inviting me to join her. In my state, I could wait no longer and approached her.

While unexpectedly apprehensive, she could not deny our heat as I rubbed myself against her. As I sucked on her neck once again, I maneuvered my hands between us to snap the button on her skimpy shorts. I then hooked my thumbs to grab her shorts and panties to skim them down her legs in one swift motion. She flexed her hips to assist me in removing her lower garments. I knew she was ready once again.

I released my kiss as she grabbed the bottom of my shirt to pull it over my head. I allowed her to do so, then reached the hem of her shirt to release her tits into my grasp. She reached to lower my shorts and release my steaming member into her grasp. I flailed my hips to assist and was rewarded with her slight hand guiding my engorged erection to her steaming sex hole. As I thrust forward, I again invaded her pussy and caused a violent orgasm to rip through her body. She attached her lips to my neck as she convulsed in a multiple series of body shakes in the throes of orgasm. I relaxed to her allow her to enjoy this streaming of pleasure and removed her mouth from my neck to explore her tounge and prevent her from scarring my neck.

Once she recovered, I continued with my viscous pounding into her helpless cunt. She cried out again in the throes of orgasm as I planted my seed deep within her womb. I laid against her as I recovered. Sloppily, I lifted myself from her grasp and watched my fading erection leave her sex lips. She pulled me forward and licked my swollen member clean, erasing any evidence of my sexual exploits into her pussy. She finally plopped my dick from her lips and let me relax.

"You ready for round 2," she asked.

"Not two nights in a row. Sorry!!" I replied, as I got up, grabbed my remaining Coronas, and hit the door.

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers