College Pussy Ch. 07

Story Info
Helen has business friends, we have fun.
3.9k words
4.54
44.9k
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

My work on Monday at the Omaha DelTex office could not help me avoid thinking about my predicament and triangle of women in Kelly, Leah and now Leah's mother Helen. What in the world had I gotten myself into. First sleeping with the new neighbor nineteen year old virgin, then her roommate, and now her mother. This was the kind of mess where a guy ends up either shot or with his nuts cut off. That's what happens when the little head takes over thinking for the big head. At least DelTex was a big company with plenty of job opportunities all over the country. I guess I could always ask for a transfer if thinks got too sticky. At least for now, all the women wanted to keep this a secret. This was just a fling with Helen, she would forget about me after we parted ways later this week. Leah was certainly never going to take me home for Sunday dinner so I wouldn't see Helen there. Kelly planned on keeping our escapades quiet for now as long as I kept her happy (Guess I should have told her I wouldn't be around this Wednesday night -- guess I'd have to make that up to her if she comes looking).

I received a break at work when some parts that I needed to continue my work did not arrive overnight and would not be at the office until Tuesday morning, which meant not only did I get to take off early Monday afternoon, but I did not have to report Tuesday until 10:00 a.m., although that meant a late night on Tuesday. I returned to the hotel and took advantage of the pool, hot tub and sauna before returning to my room for a ninety minute nap to refresh myself for the evening ahead. About 6:00, I was roused from my sleep when the cell phone rang. Thinking it might be work, I quickly answered it and heard Leah on the other end.

"Hope I didn't bother you at work. How's it going?" she asked.

"No, you're fine. Got off a little early and just resting here in my dreary hotel room. What are you doing? Better yet, what are you wearing?"

She giggled softly and said, "Nothing, just sitting here in my bedroom. Kelly went out to some fraternity softball game or something. She'll probably be out late again, if she comes in at all. I don't know how she gets through school partying so much. We're almost done with the semester and I have so much studying to do." Blah, blah, blah, she went on for a couple more minutes about school. I finally cut her off, asking again, "You didn't answer my question -- what are you wearing -- or not wearing? Have time for a little stress relief before you hit the books again?"

"Sorry. I was hoping we could do that again. I have on my favorite T-shirt, my blue high school oversized shirt that I've had since junior year -- and nothing else. What are you wearing."

"A towel - well not anymore." I talked her through another round of phone sex that brought her off in about ten minutes. She panted and cooed on the phone for a few minutes afterward, telling me she couldn't wait til I got back there to give the real thing and surprise I had promised her before I left. Had to remember to come up with something -- couldn't remember now what that was even though I vaguely remembered telling her something to that effect. I finally got her off the phone and hopped in the shower to get ready to meet Helen again. I lathered up my cock and got hard thinking about my plan to invade her ass later on in the evening. I resisted the temptation to get off in the shower so I could save myself for later. I finished my shower, shaved and slapped on some cologne and clothes before heading down to the bar.

After my first beer, I saw Helen enter the bar. She looked great in a wrap-around skirt that hugged her ass tightly and white blouse that showed plenty of cleavage. She was also not alone, as a man and woman in their late thirties or early forties flanked her on the left and right. She approached me and introduced the pair, Mike and Sheila, some client reps she had met at her pharmaceutical convention. As we shook hands, I sized up Mike as about my height, six foot, and pretty well cut, no bodybuilder but it was obvious he kept in shape. Sheila was a stunning mocha colored beauty, apparently the product of mixed marriage. She was about 5'6" with wavy brown hair, lovely cheekbones, a smooth neck that begged to be caressed, smallish breasts that fit her athletic body, a killer ass and lean smooth legs that were shown off by the skimpy dress she was wearing. As Mike and Sheila got the attention of the bartender to order some drinks, Helen pulled me to the side and apologized for their inclusion.

"Sorry, but they are important clients and wanted to keep talking through dinner. They're also staying here and I didn't want to stand you up. I'll do my best to shake them as soon as dinner."

"No problem," I said. The way Sheila looked at me, I wouldn't mind keeping her around all night. After a few drinks, we enjoyed a wonderful dinner in the hotel restaurant. Mike apparently had some pull as he got us a secluded table and several bottles of expensive wine that allowed us to relax and unwind. I determined that he and Sheila worked together but also probably had a more personal relationship based on the way they looked at each other, touched hands often, and shared their food through dinner. I could tell Helen was doing her best to politely shoo them away, but after dinner, Mike suggested that we all join him in his suite on the top floor, where he had some champagne chilling. Helen reluctantly agreed and I didn't give a shit, so we adjourned to his suite, which had an open air balcony with two lounging chairs and a nice view of the city. Helen joined me on one chair while Sheila and Mike occupied the other.

Conversation and champagne flowed while Helen cuddled up to me and Sheila did the same with Mike. As the night progressed and we got looser, so did Mike's tongue. He finally got around to asking how Helen and I knew each other. She finally admitted that we had met last night and focused on the fact that we were both from St. Louis and not that we had spent the previous night fucking our brains out.

Mike pressed on, asking "So did two have plans to be alone later tonight. We don't want to keep you if you have something -- or someone -- to do."

Helen blushed and I piped back, "No, we have all night. What about you and Sheila, do we need to leave you two alone? You two look pretty cozy over there yourself."

"Oh, we have plenty of time for that," Mike retorted. "Been there, done that. It's good, but sometimes we like a little adventure. What about you two?"

As I openly caressed Helen's ass and ventured between her legs, I asked, "Depends on what you have in mind?"

"Ever watched another couple fuck?" he responded, as he cupped Sheila's right breast and bent down to kiss her neck as she leaned against him. "Ever switched partners after fucking?"

Helen drew in her breath as I pulled her close to me and wedged my hard cock against her ass. She seemed into this and I couldn't wait for the chance to sample Sheila's goods. I'd never been with a black or mixed woman and didn't want to pass up this opportunity.

"Why don't we go take a look at the master suite. I bet it has a big bed," I said as I rose to my feet and lifted Helen. She reached to squeeze my cock then led me to the bedroom area. Sheila and Mike were close behind.

"It's more fun if we take turns and watch," Mike announced as he and Sheila settled into an oversized loveseat facing the bed. "You two go first while we watch, then we'll go. Then we can take a little break to refresh our drinks and switch?"

Sounded fucking good to me. I reached to Helen's blouse to undo her buttons while she fumbled with my belt to drop my pants. A lacy bra encased her swelled breasts that showed her nipples straining against the fabric. I rubbed them with my thumbs as I leaned in to kiss her. She attacked me with her tongue, obviously into putting on a good show for Mike and Sheila. I looked over and saw Sheila and Mike grinding against each other, but with their clothes on, as they watched us. Helen was able to free my pants and pulled them down along with my shorts, allowing my hard cock to spring free into her velvety hands. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants as I reached around to undo Helen's bra and free her tits for full view. I then pulled off my shirt while Helen pulled off her skirt and revealed that she had been ready for some action by leaving her panties in her room. I pulled off my socks to join her completely naked and then lowered us to the bed to continue our lovemaking in front of our new friends.

As I kissed her mouth and breasts, my left hand made its way to her mound. Finding her completely wet, I decided to skip the oral and go straight to the fucking. I climbed above her and positioned my cock to enter her. With a few thrusts, I was hitting bottom and she wrapped her legs around me urge me on and she bounced up and down to match my thrusts. I eased us into a steady rhythm that would allow me to prolong our fuck session and put on a good show for Mike and Sheila. After several minutes in this position, I climbed off of her and got on my back, telling Helen to climb on and ride me. She rolled onto to me and leveraged herself on my chest so she could sink down on my pulsing cock in one smooth motion. Once she had settled in, she leaned down for a passionate kiss, then dangled her titties over my mouth so I could suck them as she bounced up and down on me. She had her first orgasm of the night and went taut against me as she enjoyed the feeling race through her body. When she recovered, I pulled her off me and positioned her on hands and knees, facing Mike and Sheila, so I could enter her doggy style.

Pounding her from behind, I watched Mike and Sheila as they enjoyed the show. Sheila was squirming against Mike as he rubbed his hand up and down on her still covered pussy and sucked on her neck. Helen screamed again in orgasmic delight as I reached my climax and pulled out to spew my cum on her ass and back, pulling out a scene I had seen performed many times over the years on my adult movie collection. Helen followed suit, quickly turning around to clean my cock with her mouth and suck in any sperm dangling from my spent cock. Mike and Sheila got up to get a towel for Helen while we made our way from the bed to the loveseat. They then made their way to the bed and Helen and I recovered and watched while they started their show for our viewing pleasure.

Mike stood behind Sheila and kissed on her neck as his fingers unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down her body. She was not wearing a bra, but had on a very skimpy pair of panties that did little to conceal her obviously bare muff. I reveled at the thought of fucking this bronze beauty soon enough as Mike pulled down her panties, revealing Sheila to us fully.

Sheila turned around to undress Mike as I noticed Helen move her hand between her legs while she watched. She had just orgasmed twice on me and was heating up again while watching their performance. My cock was stirring slightly, but I decided to rest up and help her get off again while we watched the action in front of us. I leaned back as far as I could on the love seat and motioned Helen to sit in front of me like Sheila and Mike had been watching us. She did so and my hands immediately went to her swelled breasts, rubbing her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She strummed her clit as we watched Mike and Sheila, now completely nude, climb onto the bed.

Mike lay on his back and Sheila climbed over him into a 69 position so that they could provide some oral satisfaction to each other. I finally saw Mike's cock and was surprised that it was looked about 10 inches long and twice as thick as mine. Helen must have noticed as well because she gasped, apparently thinking that it would be filling her mouth and pussy later in the evening. I moved my right hand from her breast down to her hand, which was still toying with her pussy, and took over, rubbing the hard nub of her extended clit with my thumb while I inserted first one and then two fingers inside of her. She gasped in pleasure and turned to me for a deep French kiss before turning back to watch as Mike and Sheila disengaged from their 69 and she climbed up on top of him. Helen and I watched intently as the head of Mike's cock slipped between her cocoa brown lips and into Sheila's pink hole. She groaned in pleasure as she began thrusting up and down him slowly, burying the full length of his cock deep inside her. When he was buried to the hilt, Sheila briefly stopped to collect her breath. Mike was ready to go and grabbed her hips as he began thrusting up and down. Sheila soon joined him and then quickly cried out in orgasm as Mike battered her pussy. She steadied herself with her arms on his chest and held on as she moaned and cried through a series of orgasms on his massive tool. I was too focused on them to continue pleasuring Helen and her hand replaced mine on her throbbing clit. She began trembling as she watched and strummed herself to another orgasm. My own erection was trapped between Helen and the love seat but I was too far into watching the sight before me to care about providing myself with any relief -- I also wanted to save myself for Sheila, although she would probably be bored with my cock after Mike was through with her.

Mike seemed close to orgasm himself, but pulled Sheila off of him and positioned her on hands and knees in front of us, much like I had done with Helen. He got on his knees behind her and sank himself into her again as he reached around to paw her small titties, which were bouncing as he fucked her. As Sheila came again, Mike groaned in delight and pulled out of her, quickly spinning her around so she could swallow his seed. However, either their timing was off or he planned it instead and sprayed a shower of semen into her face, hair and chest. When he was done, she leaned forward and greedily gobbled up the remains from his wilting cock, then slid her fingers over her face and tits to collect the remaining semen and suck it into her mouth. What a dirty little whore, I thought to myself. This was definitely a show worth watching.

We all took a few minutes to collect ourselves and Sheila went into the bathroom to wash away the remains of Mike's spunk on her face and hair. Thinking selfishly to myself, I was glad that, one Mike didn't blow his load in her so I wouldn't have to worry about sloppy seconds if I went down on her later, and two she had the decency to clean herself off either for her own sense of cleanliness or in anticipation of our future coupling. Mike brought the champagne inside so we wouldn't have to sit outside naked and we lounged comfortably for about thirty minutes chatting away and drinking some more bubbly.

Sheila had joined me on the edge of the bed while Helen and Mike cozied up on the love seat. When Sheila dropped her hand to caress my right leg, I quickly stiffened and moved my right arm up to caress her shoulders. Mike noticed our advances and announced, "I think we had enough watching in Round 1. It's getting late and I'm horny again. You two take the bed and Helen and I will make do over here on the love seat."

As Sheila wrapped her hand around my cock, she leaned forward and snaked her tongue into my mouth. I lay back and let her come over the top of me for a soulful embrace. We kissed for a few moments while our hands roamed each other's bodies. I reached for her rock hard nipples and pulled on them, causing her to shiver. When I reached lower, she broke our kiss and whispered in my ear, "My pussy is a little sore. While I was watching your cock go in and out of Helen, I was thinking it would be the perfect fit for my ass. Mike is too big for me there. If you'll kiss my pussy for a while, I'll let you grease up your cock in my pussy for a bit before you fuck me in the ass."

I groaned and felt my cock surge to a new level of hardness as I flipped Sheila on her back and made my way down her, stopping to nibble on her breasts before sliding my tongue down her firm belly and into her wet hole. Sheila squealed with delight as I alternated my tongue between invading the folds of her cunt and moving up to swirl my tongue on her clit. "OOOOOoooohhhh baby, right there, eat my pussy," she gasped between her whimpering sighs. She put her hands behind my head and tried to smother me between the sweet juncture of her thighs, which mashed together on my ears. I went full force at bringing her off as my cock was straining with anticipation at sliding between first her pussy, then her ass. She began to shake and buck with orgasm as I flicked her little nubbin with my tongue. She finally released her grip and I moved up quickly to mount her missionary style as she lay there recovering.

Her previous fucking with Mike had stretched her wide and I slid right in on the first stroke. We fucked for several minutes and I was finally able to hear that Helen was getting a good fucking from Mike as she cried out in an apparent orgasm. I leaned in for a quick kiss with Sheila and then whispered to her that I was ready to go backdoor on her. I lifted myself off of her and she climbed to the edge of the bed on all four. I quickly got behind her and slapped my dick up and down on the cheeks of her ass as I reached two fingers in her pussy to get them wet before sliding first one, then two fingers into her rectum to loosen her up. She was so tight there and squealed when my fingers invaded her ass. I looked up to see that Mike was sitting back on the love seat and Helen was on top of him, facing away from him as his cock slid in and out of her pussy while Mike was pawing her breasts.

I finally felt that Sheila was wet and loose enough in back and eased by throbbing dick slowly into her ass. She was really tight and it took several thrusts before I hit bottom and felt my balls slapping down near her pussy lips. I told her to hang on as I began thrusting in and out of her gently. She reached down and played with her clit while I increased the tempo and began slamming myself in and out of her. Much too soon, I felt the cum rise from my balls and knew that I was close to losing control. Knowing that she'd already gotten off, I forged ahead and blew several wads of sticky semen deep into her bowels. She whimpered in a smaller mini orgasm and I pulled my softening dick from her rectum, making a plopping sound as it came out. She lay there and I watched some of my cum leak from her ass onto the comforter.

Helen's groans diverted my attention back to their action. They had changed positions and Helen was now on her knees, leaning against the love seat, while Mike plowed her from behind, doggy style. She came again, then he pulled off of her and sat back on the love seat, guiding her mouth to his cock. She went down on him and appeared to deep throat his massive tool as he emptied his load down her gullet.

My dick was sore, but I was satisfied and eventually rose to gather my clothes. I was ready to go back to my room and crash, but thought I should wait for Helen. She finally stirred and assembled her clothes in a somewhat presentable fashion. Mike and Sheila crawled into bed and Mike told us, "Thanks for a great time, guys. Helen, as always, another fun time. Nice to have a friend this time to make it a foursome. I'll call you next week with our company's order. You know I'd never take my business away from you." This obviously wasn't her first time with Mike or Sheila, I thought to myself, as we headed out the door and to the elevator.

As we headed to our rooms, Helen reached for my cock as she said, "How do you want me to thank you for helping me keep my clients happy. Are you up for anything else tonight."

"I'll think of something, but not tonight," I replied as I thought back to myself that I never did get to go backdoor on her even though I sampled Sheila, my first black or mixed encounter ever. "I need some rest now. We can pick this up late tomorrow night if you're interested. I'll probably be at the satellite office late but I can meet you in the bar around 9:30 if you want."

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12