College Pussy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

We made our way to his personal bathroom and discovered that he wasn't kidding. His custom made shower was as big as most normal bathrooms and had three big oversized shower heads that were placed in each corner to provide plenty of water. He adjusted the water and we all entered the shower, Kelly clinging to Larry while Kim snuggled in with me. We kissed gently as the water cascaded down over us, then I grabbed some of his liquid soap and lathered up my hands to give Kim a good scrubbing, focusing primarily and her tits and shaved pussy. She too had grabbed some soap and lathered her hands, but skipped my back and chest, going straight for my cock and balls. My cock could not resist her touch and started to stiffen again, but I knew we still had a long night ahead and wanted to pace myself. I finally got Kim to calm down a little so we could rinse ourselves off and finish our shower. Larry seemed to have the same idea and he exited the shower first to get us some fluffy towels to dry ourselves off.

Towels in hand, we made our way into his living room area and Kim and I settled on the oversized love seat while Kelly plopped down on his couch. Larry got us another round of drinks and we chilled for a bit. He finally brought up the subject of the rest of the evening, asking "This has been great so far. Do we want to get ourselves together to go out for some dinner and dancing or stay here and call something in for delivery?"

Kelly chimed in first, "I'm not really hungry yet for food. I could go for a little more pot, then a lot more sex."

"Me too," Kim followed, looking at me and sliding her hand underneath my towel.

"Nothing wrong with that, but let's take a little break," I said. "It's still early and we have all night."

"Older men always need a break," Kelly joked. "Tell you what, why don't you go get the bong, we'll take a few hits, then me and Kim can stretch out on the rug here in front of the fireplace while you two sirs take your little breather." Winking at Kim, she looked at Larry and me and said, "Sound all right with you two?"

Larry sat there speechless, but I was no fool and quickly got to my feet to retrieve the bong and Larry's baggie of weed. He still looked too shocked to function properly, so I loaded the bong and handed it to Kim for the first hit. We passed the bong around for a good five minutes, each getting another significant buzz. Kelly finally stood up, placing the bong on the coffee table and walking over to Kim, reaching for her hand. Kim took her hand and followed Kelly over to the rug.

Unfortunately for us, the girls were already naked so Larry and I missed out on the strip tease. But the sight of Kelly reaching to envelope Kim in a deep tongue kiss quickly rushed the blood in my body straight to my cock. It was Kim who finally broke the kiss to bend down and take one of Kelly's ample breasts into her mouth. First one, then the other, Kim was quite methodical in the way she sucked and chewed on Kelly's hard nipples, bringing pleasure to Kelly and quite a show for me and Larry to observe. Kim finally lifted her head up for another kiss before allowing Kelly to return the same type of treatment to her. Kelly went faster, but it was obvious her goal was on another prize as she went to her knees and trailed her kisses down Kim's flat tummy. Kim's knees buckled and Kelly helped her to slowly descend down on her back, helping Kim to spread her legs wide before going down on her.

Kelly's hair hid her movements, but it was clear from the expression on Kim's face that Kelly was hitting all the right spots. I had never been witness to such an event before, but knew now that the sexiest sight ever imaginable was to watch two hot nineteen year old babes make love in front of me, each enhanced with the horniness brought on by weed. Kim had her hands on Kelly's head, urging on her as she approached another sexual peak. Her breasts were heaving as she moaned and then shuddered in orgasm, crying out in sexual release.

Kelly allowed Kim to get only a short breather before climbing over her to plant her engorged pussy just above Kim's head. Kim noticed and reached up to pull Kelly to her. Larry had seen enough and moved from his seat on the couch down in front of Kelly, dangling her renewed and hardened cock in front of her face. She smiled at him as she licked the head, then deep throated him while Kim continued to work on her pussy. Not wanting to be left out, I got up from the love seat and crawled down to the rug to have some more fun with Kim. In the position that she was in, I decided to save myself some more and took up the position Kelly had just left, snaking my tongue to Kim's pussy and shoving it in as far as I could go. She gasped in silent pleasure as her mouth was full and our train of oral sex went on until first Kelly, then Kim and finally Larry exploded in orgasm, each unleashing a stream of sexy expletives, moaning and gasping as they enjoyed their release.

Being the only one yet to be satisfied, I waited for Kelly to pull away from Kim before sliding up to bury my cock deep inside my new Asian friend. She moaned in pleasure but had little energy to respond to my thrusts. I found my pace and steadied myself for a long, leisurely fuck of Kim on Larry's soft rug, watching her breasts jiggle in front of me. She was truly a pleasure to watch as her eyes lay there half open, mouth forming a circled O as she grunted and gasped with me.

She finally livened up and started with the dirty talk, both in English and I guess, Korean. "Fuck me, Carl, fuck me. OOOOOooohhhhh, you dirty fucker," spewed from her mouth with some other language which was incomprehensible, but very sexy nonetheless. Her legs breathed new life and wrapped themselves around my ass as she started to respond to my thrusting with her own. I looked over at Larry and Kelly, who were taking in our show.

Wanting to impress, I responded to Kim's dirty talk with my own, trying to sound dominating. "Who's fucking your pussy, who's pussy is this?" I roared, urging Kim.

She responded in kind, saying, "It's your pussy, fuck me with your hard dick. OOOOOooohh - oooohhhh, mmmmmm, I'm coming again, I'm coming on your hard cock again, sweet fucker."

Her talk and orgasm sent me over the edge and I again climaxed inside her, spraying my jism deep inside. I thrust several more times, then pulled out so I could move up to have her clean me off. Hey, I had to keep the show going for Larry and Kelly. She greedily took me into her mouth, sucking away our juices. When I'd had enough I rolled off her and she cuddled up against me. We were both exhausted and I felt Larry throw a blanket over us before taking Kelly back into his bedroom. I felt Kim slide her hand down to my shriveled cock, giving my balls a gentle tug before we both drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12