College Pussy Ch. 12

Story Info
Mile high and more with Kim... and Larry and Kelly
4k words
4.52
36.3k
3
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

Friday afternoon had finally arrived. After shuttling Leah off Thursday morning with a goodbye kiss but no sex, I had decided to keep to myself until the trip with Kim so I would be raring to go with her. Leah had accepted my bullshit story of going out with friends and had even announced she was leaving Thursday night for a long weekend with the folks. Maybe her and Helen could compare notes while I fucked Kim's brains out all weekend.

Larry had gone above and beyond the call of duty in setting up a good weekend for the four of us. Turns out his company had some business at Lake of the Ozarks this weekend and he volunteered for the assignment. Some assignment. Get flown down in the company plane with whatever guests you want, shuttled one way or another to the house on the lake being rented by the company for the summer, take off in the boat his boss had parked at the dock by the house to go hit a few lake bars and schmooze with the owners while his friends downed some beers or margaritas. Sure as hell sounded like a good deal for me, Kim, and Kelly. And with temperatures expected to be in the high 80's with sun all weekend, who better to spend time with than those two.

My only job was to score us a bag of weed to make the weekend more enjoyable. Larry assured me that the airport was private and we'd get right through without having our bags checked. I was able to snag an oz. from my usual connection on Thursday night and had taken a few sample hits to make sure it was good and also get plenty of sleep that night. I slept like a baby.

I took Friday afternoon off and dashed home to grab my bags and pick up the two girls. We had to be at the Chesterfield airport by 2:30, but it was no problem for our apartments, being less than 10 miles away and ahead of the Friday afternoon rush hour traffic. Kim was already waiting at Kelly's and I had to keep my jaw from falling off when I saw her. She looked better than I had remembered, with her hair flowing down and a sleeveless green sundress that left little to the imagination. She was as friendly as when we had last left, greeting me with a full kiss that left me wanting more -- so much more. I controlled my urges to get their bags in the car and us on our way. We would have plenty of time once we got to the airport and completed our hour long flight. Fuck the four hour drive that would have been ahead of us, our boy Larry had the right connections.

He was waiting for us when we arrived and ushered us quickly to our designated area. Within a couple of minutes, we received the go-ahead to head to the tarmac and hop in the plane, our bags having been quickly loaded. The plane was a GulfStream IV his company had leased for the year, pilot and loaded bar included. We were the only passengers in the 8 seated plane that had plenty of room. Larry said that Kim and I could take the back seats while he and Kelly would sit up front, even though there was room for us all in either section. I started to ask him why, but he just winked at me and whispered something about the mile high club.

We took our seats and watched the pilot board. He greeted us and said the flight should take about fifty minutes once we were airborne. He told us to buckle in for the takeoff, but that we would be free to "move around" after he gave us the signal. He then made his way to the cockpit, shutting the door between it and the cabin to give us plenty of privacy. Larry and Kelly took their places up front while Kim and I buckled ourselves in next to one another in the back.

After a minute or two of awkward silence in which Kim and I had to listen to Larry and Kelly start to make out, I finally looked at Kim, smiled and said, "Hey." She started to say hey back but I leaned in to kiss her and we mashed our tongues together. Even though we were buckled in, we could kiss and could also reach our hands to all the good places. Sitting to her left, I reached my left hand around to stroke just above her knee and her legs immediately parted. She loosened her seatbelt slightly so that she could scoot down the seat while my hand moved further up her legs. I was both surprised and delighted when my fingers touched her shaved and swollen pussy, sans panties.

My hand toyed with her pussy while we made out as the plane headed down the tarmac to the runway. She was responding to my movements, flexing her hips as best she could in her restrained state. Even though the plane had started to rush down the runway, we didn't stop and Kim cried out in a mini-orgasm just as the wheels left the ground. We took a short breather as the plane started to climb in altitude. I could hear Kelly gasping in front of us so it appeared that Larry was making some headway as well.

My cock was straining against the fabric of my boxers and shorts, but it was impossible to unbutton either with the seatbelt. My problem was soon solved when the pilot gave us the all clear and Kim rushed to unsnap her seatbelt and then mine. She told me to lift my hips and then reached to pull down my shorts and boxers, freeing my erect warrior. Kneeling in front of me, she engulfed my dick in her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking me for all she was worth.

I was so ready to dump my load into her mouth, but I remembered what Larry had said about the mile high club and didn't want to miss this opportunity to join in on the legendary fun. I reached for Kim's shoulders to pull her up to me and she finally released my cock from her mouth. Unable to speak, I mouthed the words "Fuck me" to her and she lustfully shook her head yes as she climbed up to mount me. Through her short dress, I was able to find her slot and buried myself into her as she sank down on my turgid cock. She looked so beautiful as she held her eyes half open over me, so concentrated in making this a wonderful fuck.

As we coupled together, I reached for the straps of her dress to free her breasts from the flimsy dress. As expected there was no bra and I was able to attach my mouth to one tit while rubbing the other between my fingers. Kim rode me like a pro, using her cunt muscles to squeeze my cock. She cried out against me in another orgasm while I continued to thrust in and out of her.

While I could have gone on like this forever, my cock had different ideas and much too soon exploded inside Kim's pussy. I continued to thrust into even though I was spent, until my cock wilted and slipped from her sloppy pussy. I grabbed some nearby tissues to keep the juices from flowing from her too much, but it was still a little sticky around my waist. Just as I was regaining my senses, I heard Larry grunt and huff, in an apparent triumphant orgasm of his own. I looked at Kim and kissed her telling her how beautiful she was. She kissed me back and then got up to head to the bathroom and clean up before we had to land. I found a towel that I wetted with some water to clean off my dick before putting my boxers and shorts back on. I also poured myself and Kim a stiff drink then resumed my seat just as Kim came out of the bathroom. We sipped our drinks then waited for the plane to descend on Lake of the Ozarks.

_________________________

Following the plane ride, a ten minute ride to the grocery store to pick up some liquor, beer and other essentials, and a twenty minute ride to the rental house, we had finally arrived to our little slice of Midwestern paradise. While this certainly did not compare to the Bahama's or some such other resort, it certainly wasn't bad given its proximity to St. Louis. The house set out on an overlook, with a huge walkout deck that overlooked the inlet to the lake where the boat sat down below. A set of concrete steps led the way down to the boat dock.

Larry led us to a large bedroom, telling us the house was set up with basically two master bedrooms, one on each side, with three smaller bedrooms in the basement. Our bedroom had a large bay window that looked out over the lake as well and was adjoined to its' own bathroom with a walk-in shower and small jacuzzi tub. He suggested that we freshen up for about fifteen minutes, then smoke a joint on the deck before grabbing a cooler full of beer and other drinks to take on the boat for a quick spin. He had one stop to make tonight for his "work."

I told Kim I was going to step in for a quick shower before changing into some swim trunks and a shirt. I entered the bathroom and shower and was only there a minute before Kim joined me. We rinsed off, kissed, and soaped off each other delicately and playfully. Even though we didn't fuck or suck, it was very erotic and I was captivated by the way Kim looked at me with her big beautiful eyes while she gently soaped my balls and shaft. I was falling for this girl. It was stupid I know, her being 19 and me 36, seventeen years my junior, young enough to my daughter. But there was just something about her I could not get out of head, both the big one and the little one.

I would have stayed in the shower with her all night, but Larry yelled at us and we quickly rinsed off and dressed, her in the skimpy yellow bikini she had worn at Larry's the previous week, followed by a pair of almost as skimpy shorts and a sleeveless button down halter that didn't even cover her belly button. She put her hair up in a pony-tail and was ready, me just standing there naked having watched her dress. She smiled at me, a knowing smile that indicated she knew she was getting to me. I collected myself and threw on my trunks and shirt and made my way to the porch.

Larry had located my stash of weed and had fired up a fat boy I had rolled the previous night. We passed the joint for about five minutes until it was out, then loaded up the cooler and made our way down to the boat dock. Larry had been on the boat before and quickly showed us what ropes to lift and where to sit before he cranked up the engine and eased us out of the inlet onto the main lake. Kim and I settled in on the bench seat in the back while Kelly sat next to Larry as he raced us down the lake. Without even realizing it, I suddenly noticed that Kim and I were holding hands like we were a couple. What the hell was she doing to me? Even though I couldn't explain, I sure didn't mind it.

Within fifteen or twenty minutes, Larry eased us up to a boat dock attached to the "Life Raft" a huge lake-bar that was nestled in a cove several miles from the rental house. After tying down the boat, we made our way up to the bar and Larry greeted the apparent owner, an older, sophisticated looking man in his 50's. Well, as sophisticated as you can get in a Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, and deck shoes. Larry introduced us to the owner, Martin, then motioned us to a table, telling us to order whatever, while he talked business for a few minutes.

The bar was packed even though it still wasn't officially summer. There were probably 15 or 20 boats docked like ours, weekenders who came from St. Louis, Kansas City or further to get away for the weekend. There were old and young, although I noticed more than one or two couples that matched Larry, myself and our dates -- guys in their thirties and forties with cute co-eds attached to their hip. Even though their were plenty of other bikini clad women milling about the place, I was probably biased but thought that Kelly and Kim were hands down the hottest girls in the place.

As we sipped on the drinks we had ordered, I looked at a flyer on the wall and noticed that the bar was hosting several contests later on in the evening. The first was a wet T-shirt contest while the second was a girl-girl kissing contest. Holy shit, Martin didn't fuck around. He certainly catered to what the guys wanted. No wonder the place was getting more packed by the minute, although the men seemed to be outnumbering the girls. I didn't say anything to Kim or Kelly about the contests just yet because I wanted to make sure they had enough liquid courage to enter when the time approached.

I was saved from having to use my persuasive skills when Larry and Martin returned to the table about twenty minutes after I noticed the flyer. Martin stood behind the ladies and wrapped his arms around their shoulders, saying, "You ladies picked a good night to come here. You'll be excellent contestants for our activities tonight."

"Oh yeah, what's that," Kelly said, after finishing off her second margarita of the young evening. Kim wasn't far behind on hers as well.

"Well we have two lovely events for you gals," replied Martin. "The first is of course the most traditional contest, the coveted wet T-shirt contest. We'll be starting that in about 45 minutes out on the main outside deck. You'll receive one of our complimentary "Life Raft" shirts and then strut yourself to the music for our patrons. They'll decide the winner, who will get $250.00."

"Oh really," cooed Kelly. With her endowment she stood some good odds, but Kim did not seem as enthused. Kim asked, "What else is going on?"

"Well, at 10:00 o'clock we have the less traditional but ever growing popular kissing contest. It's a special contest for girls only. The winning couple will split $500.00 based on the vote of the crowd."

"MMMmm-hhmm, well that sounds like some fun. Sign me and Kelly up for that one. I'll pass on the wet T-shirt contest though. I damn sure won't win that one," said Kim, looking down at her smallish breasts.

"I'm in on both," piped in Kelly. "This is gonna be so much fun." I just looked at Larry and smiled. Sounded like a win-win for everyone to me.

A few minutes before the wet T-shirt contest, Kelly went off to get ready and Larry went with her to watch. As Kim slowly sipped on her 3rd margarita of the night, I grazed my hand with hers and told her, "You know, I think you could win any contest you enter. Look at the girls in here. You're hands down better looking than all of them, even Kelly."

She smiled and said, "Thanks, but even if that was true, and you're probably just saying that to butter me up for later tonight, wet T-shirt contestants need some breasts, and I just don't have much, nothing near like what Kelly and some of these other girls have."

"Maybe breasts help, but sexuality is the key to a wet T-shirt contest or any contest where guys are yelling for the winner. No matter if you think I'm biased, you are the sexiest woman here and I know you can show it to these other guys and give the other competing girls a run for the money." As I said this, I slid my hand down between her legs to give her a little tweak while I kissed her. She squeezed her legs together, clamping my hand and sucked in my tongue for a deep, sensual kiss.

"Fuck it, okay," she said. "What have I got to lose. It is a chance at $250.00. You better be yelling for me." With that, she drained the rest of her margarita and slid off her chair to go sign in.

The contest started right after she entered. There were about fifteen girls who had entered, mostly between the ages of 19 and 30, with a couple of older, adventurous ladies joining in. I was thinking to myself that Helen would have made a fine candidate. Kelly showed her stuff and received plenty of cat calls and hollering from the raucous crowd. Kim got the benefit of going last since she had waited so long to sign in, and put on a hell of a little show, getting about the same applause as Kelly. It was definitely between the two of them, but Martin had the final say and went with Kelly and her bouncing breasts, clearly visible through the T-shirt. Kim came back to me with a bit of a pouty lip, but I comforted her, telling her that the applause for her matched Kelly's and she had done great. She leaned in for a kiss and thanked me for talking her into it, telling me how exciting it was to be up on stage. She also said she couldn't wait for her and Kelly to enter the girl kissing contest.

The four of us had a couple more drinks and also a few of Martin's delicious appetizers to put something in our belly. Martin finally announced that it was time for the next contest and Kelly and Kim just looked at each other and started giggling. I knew if they did anything like the little show they had performed for me and Larry on his rug at the apartment last weekend, this crowd was going to be in for one hell of a surprise. The girls went up, but used their pull with Martin to ensure that they went last for obvious reasons. Six other sets of girls put on a show for all the guys, locking lips for full tongue kisses to electrify the crowd. I don't know what it is about watching two girls kiss, but guys just can't get enough of it.

Kim and Kelly got up on stage and had done a little creative cutting on Martin's shirts from the T-shirt contest, cutting them just below their tits to make them look even sexier than they already were. While the rules for the contest indicated no stripping was allowed and the previous girls had all complied, Kim leaned in to kiss Kelly and slid her hands underneath the cut-off shirt of Kelly to massage her breasts while Kelly did the same. While you couldn't actually see any nipplage because either the shirt or each other's hand covered them up, the sight of them playing tit-grab while kissing caused the crowd to erupt. When they finished their kiss, Martin immediately proclaimed them the winners and they just laughed and smiled in surprise.

Once they got their prize money, Larry made nice with Martin and told him we had to be going. Even though it was dark outside, Larry flipped all of the lights on the boat on and we eased out of the cove to head back. Kim was all over me, obviously sexually charged from her experience with Kelly on stage. We made out like a couple of high school kids, swapping spit and groping each other but never fully undressing. I did pull up the remains of her shirt and feast on some titty. Just as we were about to really get into, I saw the rental house ahead and thought it best to continue this when we got back in the house. Just before we docked, Kim whispered in my ear, "Give me ten minutes to go and freshen up. I have a surprise for you." I nodded my head in agreement, then told her and Kelly to go on up to the house while Larry and I tied down the boat.

Once we had tied down the boat, I scurried up to the house and went down to the basement bathroom to rinse off myself before meeting up with Kim. It seemed like ten minutes had passed, and I was ready so I went up to our bedroom and entered dressed only in a towel. The room was alit with about twenty small tea candles throughout the room, something Kim must have brought along. On the bed, Kim was laying before me, dressed in a sheer baby doll nightie without the panties. She was looking right at me as she was moving her fingers between her legs, warming herself for me. I watched her for several minutes, mesmerized by her beauty and sexuality. She finally pulled her right hand up, pointed at me and then curled her finger, motioning me to come to her.

I shed the towel I was wearing and pounced on the bed, feeling as sexually charged as had in quite some time. I felt something more than just the urge to fuck a beautiful woman, however. Kim was sitting here before me, offering herself in a way no other woman had, and I wanted to please her, make love to her all night. Not because it was something I thought she wanted or needed, but because it was what I wanted to do. For the first time in my life, it wasn't about satisfying only my sexual desires, it was about joining with Kim, coupling and fucking and sucking, but also coming together as one to express our feelings. Holy shit, I was in love with this creature. I guess. Who the fuck knows. I know I just felt different. And also very horny.

I lay over her on the bed and we kissed ferociously, mashing our tongues to one another as our hands groped and caressed each other's bodies. I finally ended up on my back, with her over me and she broke our kiss, towering over me and looking at me. We both sat there for about a minute, just staring at one another, barely moving. Finally, Kim pulled the baby doll nightie over her head, revealing herself fully to me. She then adjusted herself over me, sinking herself down onto my engorged cock. Within several movements, she was fully impaled on me. While I was gently thrusting, Kim moved up and down on my cock slowly.

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12