College Pussy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers

We kept up this gentle fucking pace for several minutes, absorbing each other. She grabbed each of my hands with hers and we kept eye contact on each as we moved against one another. She eventually began moving faster and faster, thrashing her head slightly and moaning out as she orgasmed. While she recovered, I lifted her off of me and on to her back so that we could fuck missionary style. As I entered her again, I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her. "Kim, I love fucking you so much. You are so beautiful."

She pulled her lips to my ear, kissed it and whispered, "Oh Carl, I think ... oh fuck, I think I love you."

"I think..." I said as I thrusted in and out of her, "I think, me too," as I spewed forth into her as I held her close. Her pussy milked every last drop from my shrinking dick before I slipped out of her. We continued holding each other in our embrace, tightly, as if we didn't want to let go.

I actually said. Well almost, at least an implied I love you. And I think I might have even meant it. What the fuck was I getting myself into? Holy shit. ...

To be continued...

bdr23
bdr23
68 Followers
12