College Reunion - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pouyqwert
pouyqwert
20 Followers

I put your feet back on the bed while I slide up your body. When I stop, my cock, which is hard again, is pulsing at your entrance. You lift your hips, trying to get me to push inside. "All in due time sexy, all in due time." I chuckle before bending down to kiss your left nipple. I feel your back arch and hear a moan from your mouth. My teeth gently bite on your hard knobs. "Hmmm" you murmur.

I kiss my way up your neck and long your chin. When our lips meet there is a quiet passion. It isn't hurried, but rather slow, deep and powerful. I can still taste a salty tang on your tongue.

"I'm going to fuck you Sharon, but not until I've eaten you till you scream." I whisper in your ear. My kisses continue down your neck and shoulder. Then I'm between your breasts, circling one with my tongue and then the other. You grab my head, positioning my mouth over your taught nipple. I breathe hot air before flicking my tongue over the tip. Then I suck it hard into my mouth. A cool breeze follows this as I blow on them. You try to prevent me from leaving your breasts but I make my way further down your body. You giggle when I lick your belly button.

You giggle when I let my tongue trail along the top of your panties. As I kneel between your knees, I reach up to grab your panties by your waist. You lift your ass, letting me know you want me to take them off. As I pull them up, you extend your legs straight up, only slightly parted. I lift your panties up your legs and gaze down at your puffy lips. I can see you're glistening with arousal and your scent is filling the air.

With your legs straight up, I again grab your ankles. This time, I kiss my way down your right leg, taking some extra time at that tender spot behind your knee. I then move to your other leg, continuing past your knee. With your feet now on the bed, I can nibble my way along your thigh. You yelp once when I get a little too much skin.

You sexy scent is getting stronger as I get closer. You shudder when you feel my warm breath blowing over your clit. You then tense in anticipation of my tongue touching you. I pause just a moment until your hands grab my head, pushing my nose into your clit. I let my tongue begin sliding over your lips. You let out a moan of pleasure and expectation.

I drag my tongue up your slit till I reach the base of your clit. With a quick stroke I flick it over your knob, sending little explosions behind your eyes. I start moving my tongue rapidly over your hard pleasure center. Your grip increases, pressing me harder into your crotch. I let my right index finger start playing around the opening of your pussy. Your hips start rotating in response.

"Yes" you moan out as I insert my finger inside you. My lips have clamped onto your clit, sucking it into my mouth. I feel the walls of your sex squeezing me, pulling my finger in deeper. I start pushing it in and out, a little deeper each time. I soon add a second finger and feel you lift your ass off the bed in response. You are beginning to pant. I push in deeper and feel the cushy flesh of your cervix. You suck in your breath and respond "oh yes, that feels good." My fingers curl till I'm rubbing the g-Spot. "That's it, right there Terry...getting...close...Gaud...don't...stop..."

I reach up around your thigh with my left hand and grab your right nipple. This, along with sucking hard on your clit is enough to push you over the edge. You clamp my head between your thighs. My hand becomes flooded with your juices. Your body is shaking as thousands of lights explode behind your eyes. I keep moving my fingers inside you, prolonging your pleasure. It seems like you shake for minutes before going completely limp and releasing my head.

I look up between your breasts at the contented look on your face. When you finally open your eyes, you see me watching you. "Wow." is all you can say. You then grab my head, pulling me toward your head. We kiss again, and again, my cock is pulsing against your very wet pussy. "Terry, don't tease me any more. I need you inside me." you respond, looking into my eyes.

You then reach over to the nightstand, grabbing the condom. "Sit up so I can get this on you before I say the hell with it and take you anyway." I hear you growl. You fingers quickly open the package and slide the rubber on my hard cock. "OK, now you're ready, give it to me quick."

I reach down and slide the head up and down your slick pussy. You lift your hips towards me, trying to get me inside. I can't wait either, so I push the head inside you. I pause, much to your chagrin. Your feet curl around my ass, trying to pull me in. I grab your ankles, spreading them apart. Getting up on my knees, I drive into you completely. "Oh..." you groan at the invasion. Soon you are moving your hips and pleading for me to fuck you.

I pull out almost all the way before slowly pushing back in. As my pace increases, I watch as your breasts jiggle up and down with my movement. "Pinch your nipples" I commanded and watch as you respond. "Hmm" you moan. I pull your ankles together around my neck, changing the position a bit. "Yes, I'm...Cumming" you scream as a smaller orgasm roles over you. I keep pumping, thankful you'd already taken a load down your throat. As tight and hot as you are, I know I'd have shot already.

Once you've recovered, I pull out and say, "On your knees Sharon, I want to take you from behind." You grin up at me and quickly move so you are up on your knees, legs apart and head down, showing me your hot little ass. I see your white cheeks and give them a little smack, which surprises you. "Uggg" you let out.

I rub my condom-covered cock along your slit. You back up, pushing the head inside your tight pussy. "I want it hard Terry, give it to me hard you stud." you yell out as I push in. I put my hands on your hips and start pounding away for all I'm worth. You start moaning out "Yes, so good" in a stuttering way. I feel your reach between your legs to grab my balls. You give them a squeeze, but not too hard.

I give you a few swats then reach up to grab your hair. "That's it, make me your slut!" you scream. I feel your pussy begin clamping around me and you are panting hard. You have yet another orgasm when I reach around to pinch your clit. I continue to pound you in and out until I hear you say stop.

You pull away and say you need to breath. I roll off and lay down next to you. While you recover, you reach over to stroke me. It feels different than being in your tight pussy. When you are ready, you swing your leg over my hips. With a practiced hand, you guide my member inside you slowly. When our pubic bones are touching, you begin rocking your hips. Your hands are on my shoulders and you look down between your breasts at me. "Terry, now it is my turn to be in control. I want to feel you cum inside me."

You bend down further, letting your breasts sway in front of my face. I quickly capture one of your nipples between my lips. You let out a moan of pleasure, increasing the speed of your gyrations.

You move your feet so you can begin moving up and down. I feel us bouncing and your hand reaches behind you to caress my balls. "I'm getting close," I moan. You begin probing my prostrate and once you push your finger into my ass, I explode with a scream. I feel like I my balls are exploding too.

You feel me expanding inside you and my finger on your clit. You join me in an intense explosion of lights. Your sweaty body collapses on mine. I'm still inside you and we both seem to drift off. I'm not sure how long I'm out, but I realize you are on top of me and I'm still inside you. I smell the citrus scent of your shampoo as your hair is spread on my shoulder.

I begin stroking your body gently. Eventually, you lift your head and look at me. "Wow I didn't know I needed that so bad. You were just what the Dr. ordered Terry." I hear you say. You then jump out of bed, tell me to stay put. Soon you return with a warm wash cloth and remove the condom and clean us up.

You then crawl into bed, lying next to me. You leg is draped across my thigh and your breasts are on each side of ribs. You rest your head on my shoulder and hug me.

I hug you back, letting my left hand caress your back and side. I inhale your scent and feel very relaxed. This isn't feeling like a "one night stand".

I hear your breathing slow as we both drift off after our exertion. When I wake, I feel your pussy damp and tight against my leg. You look so sexy lying there like that. I glance over at the clock and see it is 12:15. With a mental groan I think that I only have 45 minutes before it is back to reality.

My hand is lazily stroking your back and side. You begin waking and realize where you are. You look up at me and smile. "Sharon, a guy could get real used to this." I comment. I watch as your dimple makes a little smile, but not your normal smile.

You rise up on your elbow, running your fingers through my hair and along my chin. "Terry, first off, you have been very good for me this weekend. Three months ago I broke off an engagement with a guy I'd been seeing for over three years. Towards the end, he was treating me more like a possession than his girl friend. I haven't been with a guy since then." you say. There is a slight pause before you continue, "And as much as I like you, this is never going to happen again."

You can tell by the shocked look on my face that I don't understand. "Terry, I thought about this a lot last night after you brought me home and we had our fun in the car. You are very good at that by the way. But I decided, getting involved with you is a lose lose proposition for me. I think we both know you are never going to leave your wife. I could also see myself falling hard for you. You are handsome, funny, smart and a great guy. So in two years, we've had a few times together, either you down to Chicago or me up to Minnesota. One of two things is likely to happen. Either we split up and I'm in therapy for a year or you get caught and blame me and we are both in therapy for a year." As I look into your eyes, I see they are getting very damp.

"When I was married, I found out my husband cheated on me with someone from work. We went to counseling. I decided to stay. That was when he told me I wasn't sensual enough. He wanted us to swing. He wanted me to do a guy while he watched and other things. After that, I couldn't take it and we split. I met with a therapist for three years to get my self-esteem back. I don't want that to happen again. I can't let that happen again." You pull my mouth around and kiss me gently and lovingly on the lips. "I will always remember meeting you this weekend. You've made me feel sexy, something I haven't felt in years. But I know I'm strong enough now to recognize this for what it was. This was a one-time Friend with Benefits. Who knows, maybe in five years we can do this again. But no promises." you grinned.

"Now lets have that shower and get ready."

I reach up, letting my fingers caress your cheek, brushing a little tear away. "Sharon, you are a sexy lady. I saw that right away. But I've come to realize you are a strong woman. You are right; I apologize for putting you into a lose lose. I won't try to contact you, but I will write a story about it" I grin. I had mentioned yesterday that one of my hobbies was writing erotica. You had referred to me jokingly as a pervert.

"Well lets get cleaned up with that shower you mentioned. I'll rub your back side if you'll rub mine." I see you grin.

The shower was warm and tender. We hugged and touched a lot, but no sex. The time for release was over. This was almost a form of lovemaking. I was growing very fond of her.

As we left the parking lot, we waved, each lost in our own thoughts. It was a long ride home that day, giving me lots of time to review what had happened this weekend. It also gave me time to wonder about five years from now at the next reunion...

pouyqwert
pouyqwert
20 Followers
12