College Reunion...of Sorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcox79
mcox79
3 Followers

After plunging in and out of her steaming pussy, I removed my cock and began wiping it up and down her pussy and asshole. On my last swipe, the tip of my dick stops at her tiny red rosebud. With her legs dangling over my shoulders, I rubbed Robin’s cunt with one hand and guided my cock into her asshole with my other. I slowly inched my way into her ass, reached up with my other hand and guided one of her own hands onto her engorged pussy. She didn’t need any further encouragement and began to fuck herself with four fingers! Robin moved her other down and used two fingers to vigorously rub her clit.

As I began to move at full stroke in and out of her ass, Robin bit her bottom lip and sighed. It was a most wondrous sound. As I was thinking that this could not get any better, Robin started using her rectal muscles much in the same way a girl would use her cunt to grip a guy’s cock. Now her anus was so incredibly tight. But, that muscle action was beginning to drive me to the edge again. My ball sac began boiling again and it wasn’t long before I was cumming again which triggered for her another orgasm.

We collapsed in one big sloppy, sweating pile. I’m sure people on our entire floor could have smelled the sex that we just generated. I brushed the hair hiding Robin’s eyes and said, “It so good to see you again.” She responded by saying, “You’re still my fuck bunny.” With that, we smiled and fell asleep in each others arms.

My thoughts momentarily turned back to reality. I had cheated on my wife. Was it worth it? Hell, yes. Then I still remembered that I had five more days to spend with Robin. Oh, life is good; for now anyway.

mcox79
mcox79
3 Followers
12