College Roommate Ch. 04

Story Info
Female date arrives early, catches Harry getting assfucked.
6.5k words
4.65
70.4k
95

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains a homosexual scene. If you find that sort of thing objectionable, please feel free to bail now. The story was not categorized under "gay male" for reasons that should become evident.

Still with us? Good!

***

I was studying at my desk when my roommate Tim came up behind me and began kneading my shoulders through the material of my black T-shirt.

"Mmmm," I said. "Feels good."

"You've been studying a long time. Thought you could use a break." He slipped a warm hand under my long hair and began massaging my neck too.

I relaxed into the massage, closing my eyes. After a minute or so, he slid a hand under my shirt and down to my shoulder blades, his nails lightly tickling my skin. I leaned forward a bit to give him better access. Tim took the hint, adding a back massage to the neck rub he was giving me. Several minutes into this blissful sensation, Tim slid his hand off my back.

I thought, over already? "Don't stop. Please. Keep going."

"OK."

I heard the sound of pants unzipping.

I opened my eyes. Hunh?

Tim's hand on my neck slid up, gently grabbing a handful of my hair, and slowly but firmly he turned my head to the side. I saw he had his dick out of his pants, partially erect and stiffening before my eyes.

"What the fuck?"

"It's OK. Relax. Rubbing you like that got me kinda turned on." He wrapped his other hand around the back of my neck, holding me still, and his dick edged closer to my mouth.

"The hell? Stop that."

"C'mon. I'm horny. You weren't so ... shy ... last night when I fucked your virgin ass." He moved his hips forward the last couple of inches separating us and began rubbing the tip of his cock against my lips, smearing them with precum.

I have to admit, I was kinda turned on, even though a voice in my head was saying no, no, last night was just a one time thing ...

"C'mon," Tim said in a voice thick with lust. "I'll just put the head in. I promise. Part your lips for me."

I hesitated, just the tip of his cockhead against my closed lips, rubbery but soft.

"Aaaah, fuck that feels good. Lick it with your tongue, baby."

Tim took hold of his shaft and rubbed it back and forth, the way you tease a woman by sliding a prick up and down her cunt lips without penetrating, rubbing against her clit, making her want more. Damn. I was getting a spreading warmth in my belly, thinking about how it felt getting a wet cunt like that, while his cock slithered sensually across my lips. Maybe for a few more seconds ... just give it a lick ...

My tongue slid softly across the sensitive underside of the cockhead where the helmet parted.

"Oh god," Tim said. "Right there right there. Don't stop." He let my tongue play with the underside, up and down, side to side. I kissed it, tasting his salty precum, with an odd but sexy aftertaste like waffle batter. Tim rubbed my scalp, giving me a sensual tingling.

"Mmm," I said. "Rub harder."

He obliged. My tongue flicked over the slit on his cockhead.

Tim groaned with pleasure. "Fuuuck, that feels good. Open your lips, baby."

I hesitated.

"C'mon. Please."

I parted my lips, and he nudged his prick inside, just the head like he'd promised. He did this a few more times, then moaned and pushed his cock in deeper on the next stroke, giving me maybe half an inch of shaft. "Mmnph. You give awesome head." He pushed even deeper on the next slow thrust.

I pushed back against his hand on the back of my neck, trying to get free, but my tongue dragged across his cock's skin in the attempt, apparently really turning him on since I felt him stiffen even more. My lips slid free, picking up a bit of salty precum oozing from the tip, which I must admit tasted good.

"What the fuck, you said just the ... mmmmph ...", I started to protest, but by then Tim was firmly sliding his cock back inside my mouth, using my long hair clutched in his fist to tug my head closer to his flat belly as he pushed in deeper, giving in to temptation.

"Unhh," he grunted as he started to thrust back and forth, getting more of the shaft inside each time. "Unhh, fuck, uhnn ... take it ... keep giving me head, baby." In a few seconds I felt my gag reflex kick in as he got almost all the shaft inside and his soft helmet tried to shove past the back of my throat, trying to get it all inside, mouthfucking me deep.

I wanted to say stop, but I couldn't with my mouth full of his shaft, so I put my hands on his slim hips and pushed back, harder and harder, until his cock slid out of my mouth.

"No," I said. "Look, that was hot last night, but ... we gotta stop ..."

"Don't stop," Tim said. "Please. I gotta cum. And I know you like my hard dick in you." He stared at me with lust in his eyes.

"I got a date tonight, in about an hour. I don't have time." Too late, I realized that by phrasing it that way I had conceded the point and was now just bargaining about timelines.

"I'll be quick." Tim was still clutching my hair, and his cock was hard and glistening and, let's face it, kind of inviting looking. He pulled my hair unexpectedly hard and pressed his cockhead against my lips, silently demanding I accept his dick. His cockhead bucked for entry, and rather than fight him I reluctantly parted my lips, giving in to being facefucked. "Oh, fuck," he said, "take it, bitch."

I wanted to object to being called a bitch, but what with the cock fucking my mouth all I could do was moan, and the humming sensation as I tightening my tongue and lips around his shaft while moaning must have pleased Tim because he grunted and growled with satisfaction at my coerced acquiescence.

My phone alarm went off. I grasped his thighs and pushed away as hard as I could, and despite him straining, grabbing my head and trying to stay inside my mouth, his shaft and then his cockhead popped out.

"What's that?"

"My alarm."

"For what?"

"I have a date. With Chivas. In, like, fifteen minutes."

I stood up and leaned over the desk to get my phone and turn off the incessant chiming. When I was at full extension, turning the alarm off, Tim jammed a hand into my back, pinning me to the desk, my cheek flat against the cool surface as I faced the wall. I heard him spit, then his other hand gently slid inside my shorts and underwear, pulling a butt cheek to the side while two fingers started delicately rubbing his spit into the area around my pussy hole. I tried not to respond, to protest my non-consent, but to my chagrin I found my hips swaying, trying to extend the lovely sensation as his fingertips slicked my hole and the tip of one finger - perhaps his middle finger, giving me a literal fuck you gesture - edged inside, just the tip, not even to the first knuckle.

"Don't move," Tim said. He took his hand off my back, yanked my shorts and black CK underwear down to my ankles in one swift practiced move, then pinned my back again before I could think to try standing up. His foot pressed on the clothing bunched around my ankle, the material digging uncomfortably into my skin, so I lifted a foot up and shook it free, leaving the clothing scrunched up around the other ankle. Tim nudged his legs between mine and wedged my legs open with his strong thighs, opening me up to his hard cock.

"Fuck! What ...?"

Apparently he interpreted my tone of voice to mean "Fuck me now," because I heard the flip of a plastic cap and a few seconds later Tim's lubed cock started rubbing up and down my pussy hole. And ohmyfuckinggod it felt good, and so while I kept saying "no", my head wanting him to stop so I could get ready for my date with Chivas, my body had other ideas, and I found myself wiggling my hips again, just like I'd done when he teased me with his fingertip. I swayed in motion to his cockhead, my body trying to keep it on my pussy as much as possible. Tim kept rubbing his cock, teasing me, for what seemed like a heavenly eternity. He slapped my ass. "You want it, don't you. Take it, slut." He started bucking for dangerous entry, and I tightened up my pussy to stop him, tried to wriggle free, but pinned down like that, I was helpless to stop him, and the wriggling only seemed to excite him more.

"Put your leg up here." He grabbed my leg to lift it onto the desktop. I tried feebly to resist, but my leg slid up and I felt cool air against my pussy as my cheeks opened up wide in this more vulnerable and receptive position.

With this better angle Tim shoved his cock hard against my hole and I couldn't clench my pussy tight enough to stop him. His cockhead popped inside. Oh, fuck, it hurt, a sharp almost unbearable pain and immense pressure as I took his rough entry. He ignored my agonized panting and soft cries of pain and kept the pressure up, started slowly sliding the shaft into my yielding pussy.

"Fuuuuck," Tim said. "Feels soooo good."

Most of my previous ecstastic pleasure had flipped, become pain. But the pain and the domination felt oddly sexy, turning me on despite myself. I felt completely like a woman in that moment, not the ambiguous androgyny I'd felt earlier -- a woman giving her body, wanting to please her man.

"Look over your shoulder, slut. Look me in the eyes while I shove my dick in your tight cunt."

When I shook my head no, feigning reluctance, Tim grabbed my hair and twisted my head in the other direction and facing backwards more, so I couldn't help but catch his expression as he lustfully grunted and thrusted. But with my head in this position, I also saw the opened door to our room, where my date, Chivas, was staring at me. Chivas' beautiful face reflected a mixture of about six ethnicities, though her deliciously thicc curvy body, dark eyes, and light brown skin mostly showed her black and Hawaiian ancestors. The Mona Lisa-like expression on her face was hard to place: Shock? Amusement? Curiosity? A mix of the three? Apparently she'd gotten here early, quietly opened the door, and had settled in to watch the show, while Tim buried the lede about this no longer being a private event.

I couldn't think of anything good to say, so I went for the truth: "Uh ... I know how it looks ... umm ... but I'm not gay ... uh ... OW! Dammit Tim!" Tim, grinning, had shoved his cock the rest of the way inside me, balls deep in one rough thrust, deliberately humiliating me and seriously undercutting an already tenuous narrative.

"Did you intend to eventually get around to mentioning you like taking dick ... say, perhaps, around the fifth or maybe tenth date?"

"I ... uh ... this wasn't my idea," I said, as Tim started fucking me faster, hitting my prostate and making me grunt with pleasure " ... uunh ...fuck ... oooohh ..."

"Could have fooled me. Specially the part where I saw him rubbing his prick inside your cheeks, and you were rubbing back and trying your damndest to get him to buttfuck you."

I really didn't have a good response to that. It seemed like a situation that called for taking a hearty swig from a mug full of Shut The Fuck Up. I tried to look away, but Tim kept a firm grip on my head so I had to keep facing the doorway. Chivas gave me a wryly amused look, then quietly left the room.

I whacked my fist on the desktop in frustration, while Tim banged away at my sore hole. "Dammit, Tim, this was our third date. She was into me. I was gonna get laid tonight."

Tim said, between thrusts, "You got your wish. You ARE getting laid."

"Fuck, Tim. Fuck!"

Pretending like he didn't get the exasperated tone of my voice, Tim thrust even harder, acting like I'd said in a Wanting It voice, "Oh, fuck me, Tim!"

Chivas came back in with the two guys who lived on the other side of the dorm wall, Travis and Demetrius, aka "D".

Chivas said, "Thought I'd get a second opinion from you. Harry says he's not gay. What do you think?"

The three of them stared at me as I got fucked. Tim chose this moment to spank my butt. I felt my face heat up with humiliation at this public display of my submission.

D said, "Lotta ambiguity here. Tim mighta just tripped, fell forward and his dick just happened to get stuck inside Harry's ass. I ... I don't wanna jump to conclusions."

Travis nodded in agreement. "We all know Tim is the floor's cocksucker, your go to guy if you're tired of jackin' it and just want an uncomplicated BJ, close your eyes and pretend it's a girl on her knees sucking on your Johnson. But, Harry? I'm gonna have to say he's straight, based on the preponderance of evidence at hand."

D held out his fist to Travis. "Word."

Travis fistbumped him. "Word."

D: "I think our work is done here. Hey, Tim, quit fucking that straight guy. That's just wrong, and you know it."

They left. Chivas locked the door behind them, something that would have been immensely useful if Tim had seen fit to do so earlier, at least give me some privacy while he took my mouth and pussyhole.

"I'm gonna cum," Tim said. He pushed his cock all the way inside and held it there, panting, like he was trying to hold off cumming a little while longer, then leaned forward, the skin on his smooth chest hot against my back, and whispered in my ear, "Get on your knees. I wanna cum on your face."

"Oh, HELL no!" I whispered back.

"C'mon, I want to see the look on Chivas' face when you get splattered."

"No way. Fuck off."

Tim started jamming inside me again, taking my "Fuck off" a bit too literally. "It'll be hot. Whatta you got to lose? Not like she's ever gonna date you again after seeing this."

"She can still tell the entire fucking college."

"Fine." Tim started thrusting faster, making a strangled, gutteral About To Cum noise. He spanked me with one hand while using the other to shove my leg resting on the desktop painfully far forward, splaying my legs wide open, allowing him to get a bit deeper inside at full penetration. "Oh, fuck. Here it comes. Take it bitch." He made more primal animal noises as he started spurting inside me, slamming his crotch against my butt as he bottomed out again and again. He pounded into me hard as I struggled to keep my balance in this precarious position, bent over the desk with one leg on the floor, probably getting bruised on the upper thigh from being slammed into the desk's edge.

Finally then it was over. The weight of his body crushed me against the desk as his chest heaved, panting for air.

I looked over at Chivas to see how she was reacting to this. Her lovely dark eyes glittered with a bemused look as she held my gaze, then she started a slow clap of what I assumed was ironic applause.

Tim by now had caught his breath, though he was still breathing heavily. He also looked at Chivas. "The fuck ... you still here?"

She pulled out her cell phone.

God no, I thought. Please don't take a picture. Please please please.

She looked up from the phone. "Of course I'm still here. My date was supposed to start ..." she glanced back down at the phone, "... seven minutes ago."

I looked over my shoulder at Tim, who looked stunned.

Chivas raised her thick black eyebrows and spun her fingers in a vertical circle, a hurry up signal. "If you're done ..." she paused and glanced up to her right, searching for the right word, "... socializing ... I think Tim and I might have a few things to talk about." When Tim didn't move right away, she raised her eyebrows even higher, her brow furrowing, and added, "In private. If you don't mind. This being our date and all."

Tim got off me and started grabbing his clothes, not taking his eyes off Chivas'. "I'm gonna down the hall to the showers. And, um, then, um ... run some errands." He walked over towards her, a sheepish look on his face, and she stepped aside so he could open the closet door. He wrapped a towel around his waist.

Chivas, never dropping her If It Isn't Too Much Of A Bother, Could You Hurry The Fuck Up gaze, unlocked the door and opened it for Tim, giving him a gracious hand gesture inviting him to exit. He scurried out. She shut the door and locked it again.

I'd hastily pulled my shorts and shirt back on in the interim.

Chivas turned back to me with a bemused expression. We stared into each other's eyes.

A long silence ensued.

Finally, in a soft voice, Chivas said, "You never did answer my question earlier about when you might have gotten around to telling me about ... this."

"I - I - didn't think you would like me if you knew."

She paused, searching for the right words. "Here's the secret about women, Harry. We generally really, really appreciate honesty. Because we get lied to All. The. Fucking. Time. You know, by men who want to screw us and then never call us again." She ran a hand through her beautifully wavy black hair. "And yeah, maybe 95% of women wouldn't want to date you after knowing what I'd like you to tell me about. They'd appreciate the honesty, but it would be over. Because they wouldn't be right for you."

She walked close to me and gently held out her hand. I looked at it a bit, then reached out. I felt what seemed to be a tiny electric shock when our hands first met. Her palm was soft and warm and it felt oh so good to hold it.

"But I'm not some generic woman. I'm me. And I'm a fruit fly, Harry."

"A what?"

"A straight woman who likes to hang out with gay and bi men. Because they tend to be interesting and fun and a little or a lot off-kilter, and because ... well, you like what you like. The problem with that is, it's hard to meet men who want to actually date you because ..." She shrugged. "Because you're constantly surrounded by men who prefer sex with men. It gets kinda lonely, just having friendships." She took my other hand in hers. "So ... you get one free pass for not telling me sooner. But, only the one. Don't ever lie to me again. Now, tell me how this started."

We talked and talked, as the late afternoon light outside faded to dusk and started to get dark. She laughed at almost all my jokes, and quite a few things I hadn't intended to be funny, and made me laugh too. I talked about how things kinda escalated with Tim, and whenever I ran out of things to say, she'd ask another question, oftentimes a very blunt query. At some point it got tiring to stand, so we climbed up into my bunk bed on top and sat side by side holding hands while our feet dangled over the edge.

Finally, Chivas asked softly, "Just how bi are you?"

"Hmm?"

"How many women have you had sex with?"

"If guys ask me how many, I say dozens. But, truthfully ... mm, I think maybe six." I thought a bit. "No, wait, seven."

"Just oral sex? Or vaginal sex? Anal sex?"

"Umm ... two vaginal. No anal." She looked at me, and I felt myself blush. "I mean, no anal with women."

She said, so softly I could barely hear her, "How hard did you get with those two?"

"Umm ... what?"

"I've been really attracted to guys who said they were bi, but ... well ... have you ever heard the phrase, 'pushing a rope'?" She looked wistful, remembering.

"It was awkward and kinda weird for me, but ... I did ... fine."

"OK."

I waited for her to continue. Then I realized she'd actually asked, "OK?", and was waiting for clarification.

"Pretty damn hard, actually. Let's just say that our Customer Service department received no formal written complaints afterwards."

"Are you sexually attracted to me?"

"I ... uh ... yes! Hell yes!"

"If we kissed and touched each other, do you think you might ... respond?" Her face moved very close to mine, our lips almost touching.

I moved the last tiny bit closer, and made contact. Her lips were full and soft, a darker brown than the surrounding skin. Our kiss lingered, no hurry or expectations, then her tongue tentatively touched my lips. I touched back and rubbed the tips of our tongues together, the texture soft with just a touch of roughness. It felt a bit like earlier when I had done the same to the tip of Tim's cock. We started licking and rubbing our tongues together as my hand stroked her cheek then slid into her black hair, which was somewhere in texture between wavy and kinked. The base of the hair was much more tightly curled, as if she had recently had her hair straightened and it had barely started growing back.

12