College Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal: "We were both young. Tori stood up at the end of the bed in all her naked glory and I remember her words that she said very clearly.

Tori: "Boys you are going to have to do much better than this. I had a feeling that it would take two young penises to have a successful sexual experience tonight. I will be back in a few minutes, and I am going to work on each of you performing better this time.

Cal: "I recall starting to get an erection again. She slipped her sundress over her head as we both focused on her nakedness as it slipped under her dress. She left the room and a short time later we heard her yelling at what we were about to learn was her younger sister. She was screaming at her sister to never take such liberties with an adult as she was just a child. This was very dangerous and very illegal. She told her young sister that she never dreamed that she would have the courage to do anything other than kiss a boy, and thought they would be just watching TV as the girls had discussed quietly leaving the pub. She then told her sister that she was going to fix this for her. She returned to the bedroom, closed the door and told us that we all need to talk.

Tori: "I want to make sure that no word of this threesome will ever get out. I also do not want to hear a word of being a slut or any other derogatory terms. Now, my kid sister is young and should have never encouraged or allowed things to progress. We both have some risk here, so we are going to need to trust each other, that word of this day will never get out. Agreed?"

We both quickly agreed.

Tori: "Now onto more enjoyable topics." She continued, as she pulled her sundress over her head and she dropped it to the floor. "Now let's talk about foreplay. You failed to take in my needs and when presented with an opportunity for sex, you both went directly to the prize and were selfish to our own orgasms.

She then continued to discuss not being selfish and work on kissing, light rubbing all over the body and not just the breasts. She then discussed her clitoris and wanted to make sure that we spent time there in rubbing a well lubricated clitoris. I remember that we responded that we know about the clitoris, and she responded 'evidently not'. She was so confident in her speech and with her own body. She grabbed my hand pulled it to her clitoris and rubbed her hand over my hand to stroke her clitoris. She spent the next hour educating us on the aspects of pleasuring a woman.

Cal: "As I recall, she orgasmed once with me and twice with your husband."

Jay: "But as I recall you went first with Tori and got her all worked up and ready for me, so two orgasms would have been easy to achieve after the first session with you Cal."

Lacy: "OK, but why are you going into so much detail about this sexual encounter."

Jay: "Only in an effort to arouse you once again."

Lacy: "Are either of you under the impression that last night's activities were ever going to be repeated? This was a onetime event and will not be repeated again. So let's continue on with our day. And both of you had better be on your best behavior all day. (She paused and let silence fill the room) Or nothing is going to happen tonight boys."

*

A story by Jay Namelorb.

Consider reading one of these other stories by Jay Namelorb:

1. Snows of Trout Lake

2. He Never Remembers

3. Retirement Village Visit

4. Drive Time

5. Iron Man Trist

6. College Roommates

7. The Gift

8. Sexual Roulette

9. Marketing Plan, Sex Sells

12