College Roommates Ch. 01: An Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her panties up and I felt my eyebrows furrow as my stomach clenched. They were lacy and did nothing to cover her ass. Then she put her bra on and slid her dress down over her head. She straightened herself out then and started to turn around. I looked away focusing too hard on my computer screen. She flicked the lights on to look at herself in the mirror.

"What do you think?" she asked looking at me. I looked up at her and realized she slipped into cute short heel booties. She looked like a model. I smiled and gave her two thumbs up.

"Model," was the only word I could get out. She scrunched her nose up at me and I realized now why she was able to get so many people to date her, even if she had masculine qualities, because damn she looked like a fucking magazine made her.

"Well, come on. Get dolled up so we can go to the stupid dance!" she pleaded and I sighed gesturing to my dresser.

"I don't have anything like that in there," I murmured and she shook her head opening up my dresser. She dug through all my drawers, even my underwear drawer which made me a bit embarrassed, but she found something and I was shocked because I don't even remember having it still.

"This will do," she held up a very small piece of fabric and it was all spandex. It was a skirt I think my mom bought me because she wanted me to feel like a woman after my 16th birthday. I don't even think I took the tag off. She threw it at me then dug around in my shirt drawer and found a pretty blue top that would fit me just loose enough to make me feel comfortable about wearing the skirt if the rest of my torso was hidden. She then looked at my limited shoes and handed me my strap up gladiator sandals which were also my personal favorite. I held the outfit to myself and she gestured for me to change and I was about to tell her I would feel more comfortable if she weren't watching but before I could she grabbed a bag and headed to the door. "Meet me in the bathroom when you're done," then she disappeared. I changed quickly then looked at myself in the mirror. My hips looked wide, my waist pinched by the skirt. I turned to check my ass out, and I was proud that my summer of hard core crossfit training did me justice. I looked pretty good. My hair was wavy and wild and my eyes a bright green. I grabbed my room key and slipped out shutting the lights off behind me. I dipped into the bathroom and saw her at the mirror putting makeup on. She looked at me then whistled in appreciation.

"That, is hot," she laughed gesturing at my whole body. "You probably could get even straight girl's lady parts tingling," she laughed some more then finished putting her mascara on. Then she pointed to the spot next to her. "Let me do your makeup!" she pleaded and I did. She did eyeliner, a dramatic deep blue with sparkles to match my top, then mascara. She even took a soft pink lip gloss and put it on my lips. I turned to look at myself and I was shocked. I looked almost as good as her. She only had mascara and a touch of eyeliner on but what got my attention was her ruby red lips. "You ready?" she packed up her back then we headed out and she threw her bag in the room quickly. We met up with Rebecca who had changed into something extremely slutty. Sluttier than I felt and it made me feel more comfortable. But they both looked like models!

"You, look, amazing!" she gushed at me stopping me to take in my whole outfit. I thanked her and we headed to the dance. The music was already blaring and a few people were dancing but a lot of people were just standing around in groups talking. As soon as Dom hit the floor with Rebecca a lot of people turned to look at them. They looked so sexy under the dance lights. Dom waved me over cause I also stood on the edge looking in. I walked in slowly and joined their swaying. More people started dancing but a lot of people were just staring at Rebecca and Dom. I felt so out of place. Dom pulled me closer to her and leaned in to my ear.

"You look hot, hot enough that I can't even control myself. Own it!" she encouraged me and I nodded feeling myself loosen up. I never thought I would go from my High School's class anti-social to being in the middle of a dance floor with two sexually aware and gorgeous girls on my first day of college, one being my bi-sexual, gender fluid roommate. It threw me through a loop. We danced a lot and soon enough more people were joining. A slow song came on and Rebecca already had a dance partner. Dom disappeared and soon a guy walked up to me.

"Hi," he stammered and I smiled looking up at him.

"Hey," I rubbed my arm shyly and he cleared his throat shuffling nervously.

"Want to dance?" he asked and I shrugged nodding.

"Sure," he took my hands and put them up on his shoulders. I stepped closer to him, his hands pressing against the small of my back. I let my head rest on his chest because he was so much taller than me and we slowly waded back and forth in a circle. I came around and saw Dom on the wall staring at me. She was smirking. My stomach twisted then and I couldn't take my eyes off her. We stared at each other until my partner twisted us enough to break the line of vision. The song ended and we separated. He mumbled something about my phone number but I was too busy trying to find Dom again. Next thing I knew she was by my side.

"Hey, Rachel, he wants your number," she broke my stupor and I smiled looking at the phone he was handing me. I put my number in and handed it back to him before turning to her. "He, was having such a hard time keeping his hands in place," she laughed and I did too. Rebecca was now dancing with that guy and Dom rolled her eyes. It looked like this happened often. But we continued to dance through the night. Another slow song came on but when I realized which one it was Dom and I practically froze staring at each other. She cleared her throat and shrugged offering me her hand.

"I really don't want another guy asking me to dance," I admitted taking her hand. She pulled me close to her and wrapped her one arm around my waist the other still holding my hand. I put my arm around her shoulder and we started slowly dancing. She was staring into my eyes, hers smoldering. I felt my cheeks burning up and she started moving us around more. I was a pretty good dancer but it felt like she was actually trained for ballroom dancing. She led exceptionally well and soon she had me spinning and twisting and swaying to the rhythm in time. Our bodies worked together and as the song hit the climax she spun me around repeatedly then pulled me into her arms her stomach against my back. I felt her leg guide mine and we slid them out and around and swayed together then she spun me out and pulled me back into our normal position and dipped me at the last chord of the song. We were both breathing heavily and there was a moment of silence between songs and a lot of people stared at us a wide circle around us. Then a ton of clapping.

"We killed it!" she laughed helping me stand up and fix my clothes. I nodded feeling my heart pounding my body hot all over. I seriously felt like I was about to fall apart and she realized that. She hooked her arm into mine and led me off to the bathroom where the air got ten degrees cooler and she stopped by the water fountain. "Have a sip, you look like you're going to pass out!" she encouraged and I did the cold water taking me down a few degrees with every gulp.

"That was," I paused unable to end and she leaned against the wall looking off in the distance.

"Sorry," she whispered and I stood upright looking at her. Her eyes met mine and I smiled.

"Fun," I whispered and her lips turned up into a faint smile. I put my hands on my hips then and took a deep breath. "I'm feeling better, but where did you learn to dance like that?" I asked and she looked down at her boot kicking her foot out against the ground.

"My mom, she used to be a professional dancer and she taught me everything. I used to sit on the floor in the living room when I was little in a big dress and watch her videos of all her competitions and performances then pretend to do what she did. So she just taught me," she shrugged and I smiled.

"Well you have to teach me, because that was incredible! And I love to dance so," I punched her arm playfully and she smiled punching me back. We went back to the dance floor and a lot of people were staring at us while dancing which made me feel a bit uncomfortable but then Dom looked at me and she smiled.

"Ignore them, I get stared at all the time," she shrugged and started hopping to the beat lip syncing along with the song. We both danced the rest of the night and it wasn't until after 11 that we decided to head back to our room. We cleaned the makeup off our faces and I changed into my PJ's in the bathroom before heading back in. She was already in bed her sheets covering up to her chin. She was facing my bed her eyes shut. So I slid into bed my oversized shirt exposing my underwear a bit but I didn't really care. She was basically naked in front of me and we're both girls so it's not like anything I have isn't something she hasn't seen before.

12