College Roommates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave did not stir at the sound of the little knock on the door. Ged jumped out of bed and opened the door. Despite what Jill was about to do she was shocked to see Ged standing they completely naked. She smiled and looked hungrily at his cock. Ged was still being the gentleman (well he was if you ignore the fact he was naked). 'Are you sure you want to do this? Here?' He glanced over at Dave. Jill took a quick look in both directions down the corridor and summoned up all of her courage. She opened her coat and dropped it to the floor. For the first time in her life she was standing naked in front of a man and Ged just stood there and enjoyed the view; she really was all curves. He was amazed at how such big tits could remain so perky even at such a young age. But Jill did not notice his gaze examining every inch of her flesh. She was distracted by the sight of Ged's enormous member springing to life. It was truly a sight to behold. The sight of it filled her with lust and fear at the same time.

Ged grabbed her and pulled her into the room, kicking the door shut. 'Oh Jill you are so gorgeous.' He pulled her close. She could feel every inch of meat pushed against her stomach and he could feel her breasts against his. They kissed for a long time as if they were oblivious to that fact that Jill's boyfriend was asleep only three feet away. He nibbled on her lips and then licked them softly with the tip of his tongue before their tongues danced a Waltz in the midst of a long lingering deep kiss. Jill could hardly stand; her knees were weak.

Ged spun her around and again started to plant kisses all over her neck. This time he used his fingertips to draw little lines over her ample chest. He gently squeezed her nipples and drew imaginary circles around them with his fingers. His touch was electric and Jill's breath had already begun to shorten.

He spun her back around and they kissed again. This time Jill touched Ged's cock with her hands. She loved how it felt; how hard it was. She was amazed that she could barely get her fingers around it. She began to slowly rub it as Ged kissed her with loving tenderness. He pushed her towards the bed; she let him lead her.

Jill lay back on the bed. Ged leaned over her and kissed her on the lips before planting a trail of kisses all the way down to her breasts. He began to gently suck and lick her. She could not believe how good it felt. Dave had played with her boobs before but never like this. Ged kissed and licked every inch of her boobs and then began to suck and nibble on her extremely sensitive nipples. They were sticking out more than they ever had before. Jill was in such a state of bliss that she instinctively pushed Ged's head down towards her most private area. He kissed her all the way down.

Jill kept herself neatly shaved. Ged saw a small bit of well groomed hair that was shaped almost like an arrow pointing the way to heaven. He kissed her on the hair and then teasingly kissed her all around the area without getting to where she really wanted him. Then he gently parted her curvy thighs to reveal a very wet pussy. He played with it for a while; using his fingers to stimulate her further. He pulled her lips apart to reveal her clitoris. He gently flicked it until he saw her back arch and her beautiful green eyes roll back in her head. She was on the verge of cumming. He buried his head between her thighs and tipped her over the edge using his soft tongue to caress her ultra sensitive clitoris.

Jill could not believe what she felt. She had thought that her first orgasm a mere one hour ago was intense but this was on another level. It was as if fireworks were exploding between her legs and fizzing through her body. She embraced the involuntary body spasms. She stopped breathing. She let out several loud moans and even murmured, 'Oh my God, that's amazing.'

Ged climbed on top of Jill. He was between her legs, which were wide apart now. He kissed her softly. She could smell and taste her own sex on him. It drove her wild and she grabbed his head and kissed him deeply and passionately. Her hands were all over him. He was simply holding her face gently between his big hands. They kissed for a long time. She loved the feel of his weight pressing her body deep into the bed.

Jill whispered, 'That was so amazing.'

'We have only just started babe.' Ged smiled at her and kissed her again. He reached a hand down between her legs to make sure she was still nice and wet. 'Are you ready?'

'Mmm, yes.' Jill had lust in her eyes.

Ged positioned the end of his length on Jill's engorged lips. Just this little touch made Jill shiver with anticipation. He slowly pushed himself about one inch inside her vagina. Jill's eyes opened wide and she gasped loudly. It hurt so much but the feeling of fullness and of cock pushed against clitoris was astonishing. It somehow made the pain bearable; almost enjoyable. 'Are you okay?'

'Yes. Just take it slow. Let me get used to it. It's just so very big.'

'Don't worry.' Ged leaned in and kissed her slowly and ever so tenderly. He did not move his cock at all as he kissed her for a couple of minutes. He waited for her body to get used to his penetration. When he was confident that she was ready he pushed a little deeper. Her reaction was the same again so he waited and kissed her whilst looking lovingly into her eyes. For such a young guy he was really good at this.

Several minutes later he had about six inches inside her. He guessed she was as full as she could manage for now. So he started to slowly make love to her. He slowly pulled out and then pushed back in over and over again. Jill was almost instantly breathless with the intoxicating mixture of pain and intense pleasure. Every few minutes Ged would pause and kiss her as she recovered slightly.

He gradually got faster and in no time at all Jill lost complete control for the third time that night. This time was just as intense as the last except this time Jill was a bit louder. She shouted, 'Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes...' Over and over again until she finally finished climaxing.

She was now utterly taken over by lust and she grabbed Ged's head and pulled him down for a deep passionate kissed whilst he continued to pump her full of his meat. Jill instinctively began to push back with her pelvis in perfect time with Ged driving him ever deeper. Although he was ever careful not to go too deep and really hurt her.

In the next bed Dave began to move slightly. Jill and Ged were oblivious to this; they were in a world of their own. Dave did not fully wake up but he subconsciously recognised the sounds of sex and fell back to sleep. He was still very much worse for wear from unknowingly drinking alcohol.

Ged and Jill continued kissing as they made love right up until Jill approach orgasm yet again. She stopped kissing when she could no longer breathe. Her back arched and she let herself fall into the welcome feeling of bliss. She made even more noise than last time. About half way through her climax Ged began to cum. He held himself deep inside Jill as he squirted load after load of his plentiful juice into Jill virgin womb.

They both collapsed back onto the bed and immediately entwined themselves in each other in an amazingly intimate cuddle. They kissed for what seemed like hours until they gradually dropped off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

The next morning Dave began to stir. His head felt like it was splitting in two and his throat was as dry as a bone; he was suffering from his first ever hangover. Dave realised that he must have been drinking alcohol without knowing it at the time. He suspected that Ged probably got him drunk but he could not remember anything from last night.

After a few moments he turned over and saw the blurred outline of a girl's coat on the floor. He was about to put his glasses on when he heard some sounds coming from the bathroom. His heart sank; Ged was obviously entertaining a girl in there. That was all Dave needed; he was desperate for a drink and his bladder felt like it was about to explode. He turned back over, pulled the duvet over his head and tried to ignore the sounds and his own discomfort.

On the other side of the bathroom door Ged had Jill pinned against the wall of the shower. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and he supported her with his hands on her curvaceous ass. He was happily sliding his monster cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Jill looked amazing. All of her curves were wobbling wildly; encouraged by every forceful stroke of Ged's weapon. Water was bouncing off her perfect skin as the shower cascaded is warmth all over them. Jill's eyes were rolling back in her head. She had been looking forward to starting her sexual journey at college but she did not know it was going to be this good this fast. She could hardly breathe when he was inside her.

Her body started shaking even more wildly as she reached another ecstatic climax. Dave moaned to himself as he had no choice but to listen to the blissful screams from under his duvet. He prayed that Ged would finish soon so that he could relieve himself and get a drink.

It was another three minutes or so before Ged felt himself ready to fill Jill with his potent juice. As he approached the moment he started pounding faster and deeper. Jill gasped with the extra depth; she had not thought it possible for him to go deeper. Her pelvis reacted violent to his pounding; driving him deeper still and it was not long before they both exploded. Ged pumped string after string of his hot sticky cum deep into Jill as she screamed with delight.

Ged held Jill in same position for many minutes after, kissing her deeply. He left his cock softening inside her; it still left her feeling very full even when fully flaccid. Eventually he lowered her and they got out of the shower.

As much as Dave did not want to see Ged or his girl he was glad they had finished; he might get to use the bathroom he so desperately needed. He almost got his wish but Jill bent over to dry her calves and her feet. Ged found the sight of her bent over too much to resist; he began to harden again.

He walked behind her and placed his hands on his hips and gently pushed himself against her ass. Jill murmured, 'Mmmmm,' and wiggled her ass playfully against Ged's body. He responded by grabbing his cock in his hand and rubbing it against Jill's recently used labia. Even after just being fucked so completely the feeling of his rubbing sent shock waves through her body; she gave him another wiggle to indicate she up for what he was about to do.

When Ged saw that she was not resisting he slipped back inside her wet pussy and pumped her rapidly from behind whilst Jill supported herself by placing her hands on the basin. Ged was mesmerised by Jill gorgeous bouncing ass as he fucked her brains out. He could not stop himself from giving it a hard slap. Jill responded with a loud squeal; the pain intensified her almost unbearably intense pleasure. It was not long before he had her cumming hard again.

In the bedroom Dave really thought he would wet the bed if they did not finish soon. He was once again cautiously optimistic when he heard Ged's moans as he came for the second time that morning in whatever girl he had picked up last night. Would he now get to use the bathroom?

A few minutes later the door opened. Dave did his usual trick of pretending to be asleep.

He heard an oddly familiar whisper. 'Shhhh. We don't want to wake him.'

'Okay.' He heard Ged respond.

Ged walked Jill to the door and began to kiss her; tenderly and gently at first but the kiss never seemed to end and it got increasingly passionate. Jill began to playfully grab Ged's cock (which was still hanging freely) and rub it a little bit. The kissing got more and more passionate until Ged began to direct Jill's head downwards. She kissed his body all the way down until she was on her knees.

She grabbed his cock in her hands and began to rub it vigorously as she gently sucked on the head. Ged grabbed her head and drove it a little deeper. He began to rock back and forth; making love to her mouth. Those full luscious lips felt amazing against his rock hard cock.

Dave could not believe it. When would they finish? When would he be able to empty his dangerously full bladder? When would he get a drink?

After ten minutes he could not wait any longer. He turned over and put on his glasses.

'OH GOD NO!' Dave felt like his life had been destroyed in an instant. How could Jill do that to him? And with Ged of all people? He started crying uncontrollably.

Near the door tears began to stream down Jill's face as the full force of her guilt at what she had done to Dave hit her. But she could not get up because Ged chose that very moment to cum down her throat. His grip on her head was both gentle but immovably firm. He squirted his load down her throat; she had no choice but to swallow.

When Ged finally pulled out Jill collapsed into tears. She managed to gain enough control to stand up and stutter, 'I...I..I...am...I...am s..s...so sorry,' before she ran out of the room.

Ged turned to Dave with a massive grin on his face. 'Shit dude. You would not believe how tight her virgin pussy was man. Damn that was hot. You should've nailed her when you had the chance loser. You will never get the chance now. Now she has had this.' Ged grabbed his cock right in front of Dave's face. 'She will never want this.'

'AAAAGGGGHHH!.' Ged had grabbed Dave's crotch in a vice-like grip. Ged laughed, got dressed and left to chase after Jill.

Dave hobbled to the toilet, sat down and painfully relieved himself. He sat there for over an hour crying. He did not know what to do. He did not know how it could have happened. Why had his perfect Jill betrayed him so cruelly?

~~~~~To be continued~~~~~